系统平台:
Win7/WinVista/WinXP/Win8兼容软件
周下载量:8,065次
软件属性:简体中文 免费软件
更新时间:
官方网站:
相关合集:
相关热搜:
coreldraw 12 简体中文版的新生属性和智慧型工具将帮助用户成倍的提高工作效率。 图像领域的专业和商业用户都将发现,强力的图像软件程序包将帮助他们更快的完成工作和项目,给客户留下极为深刻的印象。世界上最受欢迎的coreldraw 12 简体中文版将帮助设计师在操作中减少点击步骤,节约时间。提供无限的价值,coreldraw 12 简体中文版提供给用户3个难以置信强力的图像应用程序。这套新组件包括coreldraw12插图、页面排版和矢量绘图程序,corel photo-paint12数字图像处理程序和corel r.a.v.e 3动画创建程序。ZOL提供coreldraw 12 简体中文版下载&&&&CorelDRAW 12特点:“coreldraw12是因为杰出和革新的特性,为coreldraw图像程序赢得了一个长期的的声誉。这套新程序包超越了以往人们看到的任何图像程序的水平。”世界市场的首席执行官brett denly说。“coreldraw创意软件包回答了过去不可能完成的方法。她在设计师和工具中建立了更加深入的合作关系,提供了聪明的解释和用户需求的反馈。用户将直接的感受到产品独特的印象。智慧的工具将减少设计时间和提高工作效率。  coreldraw12通过引入智慧的工具使快速创作的进程变得更加容易。这些新的工具,整合了节约时间和增强并改进了corel富有盛名的文件兼容性,保证了截止时间到来前的重要性。&&&&nbsp
下载错误请点击举报
用户评分:
请打个分吧
请发表评论,字数不要少于10个哦~
小提示:您的评论对其他用户具有很重要的参考价值,请勿输入没有营养的点评内容,遇到问题请举报以方便我们及时处理。
社区账号登录【Adobe Camera Raw 8.5 下载】_图像处理_图形图像_软件下载_新浪科技_新浪网
& Adobe Camera Raw
Adobe Camera Raw 8.5
发布公司:
授权方式:
软件评级:
绿色认证:
操作系统:WindowsAll
软件语言:英文
软件大小:180,818 KB
更新日期:
下载次数:累计/8889659 本周/1163
关键字项:
  Adobe Camera Raw 增效工具于 2003 年 2 月发布,一经发布即成为专业摄影人士的最新必备工具。这款功能强大的增效工具不断更新以支持更多相机并融入更多功能,现在可作为 Adobe Photoshop CS6 的一部分获得。Adobe Photoshop Lightroom软件以相机原始数据增效工具提供的同一原始数据处理技术为构建基础。
  Camera Raw 增效工具(2.3 或更高版本)现在也支持数字负片 (DNG) 格式的原始数据文件。进一步了解 DNG 的优势,这是 Adobe 推出的一种原始数据文件格式。
  新浪提示:Adobe Camera Raw已成为Photoshop CS6中的一部分。请使用Photoshop CS6中的在线更新功能进行升级。
一款免费对数码照片画质进行改善及效果处理的软件。
Win8/7/Vista/2003/XP|免费版|星级:&下载次数:
数码相片处理的好软件,它可以铅笔素描处理相片,可以帮助你创建类似真实素描的艺术作品。
Win8/7/Vista/2003/XP/2000|免费版|星级:&下载次数:13408
很好的电脑绘图软件,能在电脑上产生手绘效果。
WindowsAll|共享版|星级:&下载次数:105863
实现全景照片缝合的核心技术。
Win8/7/Vista|免费版|星级:&下载次数:3104
本类周排名
正在加载数据
本类总排名
正在加载数据
欢迎参与投票调查WAW-1000C电液伺服万能试验机_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科 收藏 查看&WAW-1000C电液伺服万能试验机本词条缺少概述、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!操作对象金属材料电机功率6KW
WAW-1000C电液伺服万能试验机[1]主要用于的拉伸、压缩、弯曲、剪切等试验,万能试验机增加简单的附件和装置,还能对木材、水泥、混凝土、橡胶及其制品进行试验。● 主机采用油缸下置式结构,拉伸空间位于主机的上方,压缩、弯曲试验空间位于主机下方下横梁和工作台之间,通过下横梁的移动调整试验空间,下横梁升降采用电机、蜗轮蜗杆、螺母转动带动横梁升降。
● 测控系统采用公司自主研发的微机控制电液伺服测控系统,传感器测力,微机屏幕显示试验力、变形和各种试验曲线,能够实现等速试验力、等速变形、等速位移、负荷保持、位移保持等多种控制方式,试验机能够按照GB/T228-2002自动计算各种数值,并且能够打印各种试验报告(需要特殊定制),用户也可以自己编辑试验报告的格式。项目名称
最大试验力kN
试验力示值相对误差
≤示值的±1%
试验力测量范围
最大试验力的2%~100%
应力(力)速率控制相对误差
应变(变形)速率控制相对误差
圆试样夹持直径范围(mm)
扁试样夹持厚度范围(mm)
扁试样夹持宽度(mm)
最大拉伸试验空间(mm)
最大压缩试验空间(mm)
控制柜外形尺寸(mm)
600×480×960
主机外形尺寸(包括活塞行程)(mm)
电机功率(kW)
主机质量(kg)
立柱净间距(mm)
上下压盘尺寸(mm)
弯曲支辊间距(mm)
弯曲支辊宽度(mm)
容许弯曲度(mm)
活塞最大行程(mm)
活塞最大移动速度(mm/min)
活塞最大移动速度(mm/min)
容许弯曲度mm
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found
- Windows 7 Help Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive
section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.
Show Threads
Show Posts
Windows 7: Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found
Windows 7 Proffesional
Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found
I have downloaded and installed the latest
for my Intuos3 Graphics Tablet and it works until I reboot, then it does not work.
Checking the Wacom Tablet Properties in the Control Panel, I'm advised that the &Tablet Driver was not Found&.
What am I doing wrong?
It worked just fine in XP!
Hard Drives 500GB
ME/XP/Vista/Win7
Try updating your
from here:
Windows 7 Proffesional
Uninstalled all Wacom
and installed an older version (6.05.7) and it's working just fine.
Advice is to avoid the current version (6.12) as it seems to be problematic!
Hard Drives 500GB
ME/XP/Vista/Win7
Sorted that's good.
Windows 7 64-bit
Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found
I had the same problem with Intuit3. Under &Devices and Printers&, I right-clicked on the PTZ icon to &Tablet Preference File Utility&, &Remove all User Preferences&. Voila, the tablet came back to life.
Windows 7 Proffesional
I see that Wacom have just released a new Win7
6.1.4-3 (17JAN10)
........and so far, it seems to be performing without any problems.
Hard Drives 500GB
ME/XP/Vista/Win7
Quote: Originally Posted by Harrismith
I see that Wacom have just released a new Win7
6.1.4-3 (17JAN10)
........and so far, it seems to be performing without any problems.
That's good to here.
Windows 7 x64
Quote: Originally Posted by Oxide
I had the same problem with Intuit3. Under &Devices and Printers&, I right-clicked on the PTZ icon to &Tablet Preference File Utility&, &Remove all User Preferences&. Voila, the tablet came back to life.
Wacom PTK-440; was working fine with fresh install of Windows 7 x64.
Just today it stopped working.
Removed USB and reinserted, nothing.
Reinstalled , nothing.
Did what you suggested (which I would not have tried), and it immediately came right back.
Removing the settings worked just fine.
Windows 7 Proffesional
All was well with the latest
and now suddenly the pen 'click' function has stopped working.
I've removed and reinstalled the driverr, removed the preferences via the Wacom Utility and it's still dead.
All other aspects of the pen/tablet are OK.
I have two tablets and both pens have the same problem and both mice works just fine.
Any idea was other Windows settings might effect the Wacom settings?
Hard Drives 500GB
Windows 7 (32 bit)
I'm having the same problem with my Cintiq 21UX even running the latest 614.3 .
Sometimes I restart and the driver will be operating, sometimes it isn't.
I can't figure out the specific &what is it& that is causing the issue.
Also, I don't have a PTZ icon nore a Tablet Preference File Utility in my &Devices and Printers&
A Wacom Tablet Properties icon shows up in my control panel, but when I click on it when the Wacom isn't working I just get a &THE TABLET DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND& dialog box.
This of course works fine when the tablet is magically found.
It pains me to say that I never had this issue on Vista.
This issue is beating me up pretty bad with the project I'm working on.
Any feedback/ideas would be greatly apreciated!
&Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found
Similar help and support threads
I received a new large Wacom Pro last week, and since then, my life has been hell trying to get it to work.
Something specific to my Windows 7 machine is blocking the computer's ability to detect the tablet's driver, causing it to work erratically, be detected as a HID mouse, have no button...
Hoping I can find some help here.
We have a standard android tablet that we use to deploy throughout stores that runs an android app that we use.
We use Google's ADB to deploy our application and I do this VIA a workstation that I have set up running Windows 7 64 bit.
My issue...
Many people have problems with wacom tablets and Win 7, l had. (Win 7-64 bit/ Wacom Intous 3)
(Problem 1)
I've lost the driver after restart,
(Problem 2)
got really annoyed with the cursor rings
(Problem 3)
and experienced slow pen action.
Working for severeral days with these issues,...
It works on my admin account, but not on this one...I'm guessing the driver can't start up on this standard account? Is there a way to change this?
Hardware & Devices
Is there anyone here who uses a Wacom tablet for drawing/painting in Photoshop? I could really use some tips! (And yes I have Googled for tutorials, but they all seem to assume I already am a Photoshop expert). I have problems making natural looking colours from the palatte.
Chillout Room
or is it a Kaspersky issue? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum!
My Wacom Intuos 2 tablet works fine, unless I try and use it with Kaspersky antivirus. The pen will not control the cursor within a Kaspersky box! I can move the cursor anywhere I like on the screen but as soon as it gets to the...
Hardware & Devices
Site Links
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
"Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.