体育课的作文上作文600字节

&& 初二语文作文600字范文精选
初二语文作文600字
第1篇 初二暑假英语作文6篇3000字
①Dear John Brown,
How&s it going? I&m Zhang Hua. I&m a student in No.1 middle school. I have been studying English for 4 years. And I can talk to a native speaker in English.
In the school, I always talk to my classmates in English. You know it&s good for my English speaking. Of course, I try to listen to the teacher carefully. After school, I often read some English magazines newspapers. Sometimes I learn some English songs. It can improve my English grades.
Except this way ,I hope I can try another way to improve my English. So I want to take part in the summer camp. So I want to ask you some questions. Could you tell me when the summer camp will start where the summer camp hold? Then I want to know how money I should pay for the summer camp? At last ,could you tell me some requirements?
Good luck to you.
Everyone always has a good Sunday. On Sundays, everybody does some things what he like.
Last Sunday, Jack had a relaxing Sunday. He got up 6 o&clock. After breakfast, Jack played basketball with his friends. They were very happy. Then he played the guitar in the room. And he sang songs very loudly. Though it&s very relaxing for him, it also make very noisy for neighbors. Maybe he should turn down the music. At noon, jack fed his pet cat henry. He is Jack&s favorite. Jack always play with him on the weekends. At night, he watched TV on the sofa. At the some time, he ate many delicious snacks. So he really had a great time.
At the of day, jack thought if I always have a relaxing Sunday like today. I will become the happiest boy all over the world.
A Present For Mother&s Birthday
Everyone should give his mother a present when his mother&s birthday is coming. It is 25th May Sunday. Today is Han Mei&s mother&s birthday. So she wanted to give her mother a special present. What present should she give? Maybe a bunch of flowers a birthday card are the best presents. A card is cheaper. But it is bad for trees. The more I buy cards, the more trees will be cut by people. So what another present should she give? Let me tell you this present.
It was five o&clock. It was time to surprise her mother. When Han Mei&s mother came home, Han Mei said Happy Birthday to her mother. Then she cleaned her mother&s feet. As you can see, her mother was very surprise.
Why do you think it was a good present?
There are a great number of subjects in school. Different subjects teach students different knowledge. They&re both very useful. However, different students like different subjects.(
As for girls, most girls like art Chinese. Maybe girls think these subjects are very interesting very easy. But most girls usually hate some subjects like math, chemistry or physics. Girls have a really hard time with these subjects they found out the worst report was from these subjects& teachers.
And what about boys? Of course, most boys& heart are in math, chemistry physics. So boys always get good grades in these subjects. But most boys dislike Chinese or art. Perhaps they think Chinese art are really boring.
Boys girls both like English. So English is the most popular subject in 2006.
At last, what&s your favorite subject? You could write a letter to tell us.
People help with each other, it is the greatest thing in the world. We should give our love to people who need help.
It was a nice day. A blind person Ben walked with a walking stick. When he was walking down the street, a little boy tumbled because of banana skin. Maybe there is something wrong with his legs. So the little boy cried sat on the floor. Although Ben can&t see anything, he walked to the little boy. Ben wanted to help the boy. So Ben said,& Don&t cry. Let me help you.& The little boy was very happy. Ben carried the little boy on the back. The little boy help Ben, too. So they were very happy.
If you see someone needs help, please help him. I&m sure you will be very happy.
Dear Friend Thank You For your Love
Dear friend Lucy, thank you for your love. We get on well with each other in day-to-day lives. As for my friend, you always help me with my study. When I have a few difficulties, you always encourage me to get over difficulties.
Do you remember? Last semester, I forgot to do my homework. So the next day, I wanted to copy your homework. Because I really didn&t want to be criticized. But you said you couldn&t lend your homework to me, it was very bad solution. Even if I said I would never do it except this time. Please lent me your homework. But you still said maybe it would start a bad habit. I should do my own homework. So I was pretty angry. I said I wouldn&t become your friend anymore. A few days later, I thought I was sorry. So I told you to forgot this thing. I wanted to make friends with you. And I was happy you said OK.
Now I &m certain you are my best friend. Dear friend Lucy, thank you for your love.
第2篇 我的老师900字
夜深了,我还独自坐在窗前,若有所思地遥望这深夜的夜空,这常引起我遐想的景色。
而今,我却一点也不感觉兴趣。想到的却是施老师略带微笑的脸庞。提起笔,笔尖在纸上跳跃,欣然灵感奔发,写下了今天的作文&&《夸夸我的老师》。
施老师的眼睛值得夸赞,这明亮的双眸,似乎会说话,不信,你瞧!
随着上课铃声短暂而又急促的响声,施老师走进了教室。刚跨上两步,便站住了,她的眼睛似乎盯着地上什么东西,眉头皱了一下,我好奇的伸长脖子,望了望,哟,那不是被人踩碎的粉笔吗?糟了,今天是我值日生,竟没注意到这醒目的白点,我不由的低下了头,等着挨老师的批评。只见老师向写有值日生轮流表的墙角走去,目光一下子落在了我的身上,我像触电般,把头垂得更低了,脸上感到一阵火辣辣。出乎我意料,施老师并没有严厉斥责。只是用深得让人无法理解的目光扫视全班,似乎想从同学们脸上找出些什么。教室里安静得出奇。这样的沉默足足僵持了一分钟。
&此时无声胜有声&施老师那深深的目光让我体会到了老师这两个字的丰富内涵。老师的沉默,替我敲响了警钟:做好本职工作。
施老师的嘴值得赞扬,两瓣唇上下蠕动,滔滔不绝地涌出知识的源泉。
古今中外,上到天文,下至地理,她都能侃侃而谈;由孔子,到鲁迅,至列宁马克思主义,甚至当今流行的音乐,施老师都能都能口若悬河地讲的头头是道。真让人对她与众不同的口才,心服口服。不仅在课堂上她能言善辩,下课后,更是能说会道。有时候,真觉得她更像我们的大朋友。
施老师非比寻常的教学方法,值得称赞。
自从她接手我们班,我们的作文成绩,好比芝麻开花&&节节高。但要你说老师作业布置的多,那也不。生字,词汇和基础知识,老师从不要求我们死记硬背,她的口号是:&求质量,不求字量。&我们当然大呼;&理解万岁。&
在施老师的带领之下,我们班的语文成绩从原来的倒数第一,爬到了年段第一,这可真得感谢施老师。记得有一首歌这样写道:&长大后,我就成了你,才知道那支粉笔画出的是彩虹,洒下的是汗滴&&&(
歌声在夜空中忽高忽低。夜更深了,一阵寒风,拉回了我慢慢思绪。有人说,老师似园丁,辛勤地哺育着祖国未来的花朵。可我觉得老师更像杜浦《春夜喜雨》诗句中的那只求付出不求收获,名利的春雨&&&随风潜入夜,润物细无声&第3篇 我的老师550字
&今天中午的作文作业,你没交,体育课留在班上补写!&老师板着脸严肃地对我说。
这是发生在二年级时令我伤心的一件事。
那天上午放学时,老师布置了一项作文作业,我按时在下午上课前交给了组长。
谁知,到了最后一节体育课,遭殃的事情却发生了,老师点名批评我没有交作文,不但不能去上体育课,而且还得留在班里补写。我一听,感到非常的委屈,心想:&为了写好这篇作文,我中午都没有休息,下午一到学校就交上去了啊!&但我不敢说,怕老师不相信,误认为我是撒谎的坏孩子,所以就只能忍气吞声,硬着头皮回到座位上,含着眼泪伤心地写已经交上去的作文。
平时,我是最爱上体育课的了,可现在同学们都在操场上高兴地上体育课,我却跟关在笼子里的小鸟一样闷在空荡荡的教室里&。
等作文写完交上去了,体育课也下课了,也就是要放学了,我眼巴巴地看着教室门口,盼望爸爸快点来为我解围,可爸爸一来,老师却就叫我向爸爸认错。
面对爸爸严厉的眼光,我不知道该怎么说,只想大哭一场。
就在这时,旁边的黄东毅大声为我作证:&何宇晖有交作业啊!&,林千卉也紧跟着说:&我也看到了,他是用有格子的作文纸写的!&
老师一听,便转过头来温和地对我说:&对不起,我误会你了!&
我鼻根一酸,眼泪差点夺眶而出,但我竭力忍住了,爸爸摸摸我的头,慈爱地说:&老师对你要求严格是好事&,可我却又想大哭一场。第4篇 Eating out350字
Sometimes we are tired of home-made meals. Sometimes we don't want to do cooking. Then we choose to eat out. It may be a bit expensive but it is fresh to eat in a pleasant environment.
Nowadays, many more families would like to eat out on the eve of New Year's Day. It was reported this past New Year's Eve, a great number of people welcomed the new year in while eating in the restaurant. It is really very interesting第5篇 About Me750字
I'm a middle school student. My name is ***. I am fifteen years old. I'm going to have a very big and important exam in June, which will be a turning point in my life. Although my school work is very busy, I still spend some free time listening to the music. It makes me feel relaxed. I don't have many hobbies, but I can play the piano pretty well. When I feel sad or lonely, I am going to play a little piece of music.
My grade is just so so, but I'm not worried. My parents always say that I'm lazy. Actually I just like to live in my own way. On the weeekends, I usually sleep until ten o'clock. As a girl in this age, I love shopping and pay more attention to my dresses. I even can go outside and play a whole day and don't feel tired.
I do not only like sleeping but also like eating. Hot and spicy food is my favourite, so I often get pimples.
That's me, not smart, but kind, not beautiful, but outgoing. I enjoy my original lifestyle.第6篇 Do Something to Fight against Pollution400字
Pollution is becoming more and more serious. I.ook at the batteries all around us. We all know that used batteries are bad for environment. We shouldn't throw them away. &We should recycle them. &Look at the plastic bags all around us. &We all know plastic bags never rot. When we do shopping, we can use paper bags to store goods instead of plastic bags.
As a matter of fact, we can do a lot to prevent the pollution.Let's do something to bring pollution under control.第7篇 The Internet and Our Life350字
We know the Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life. &On the Internet, we can get as much information as we can. We can send e-mails to our friends and talk to them as well. &Besides, on the Internet we can read books, enjoy music and watch ball games. &We can also do
shopping without leaving our homes. But many students spend too much time playing Internet games. They waste a lot of time.
We must make good use of the Internet.第8篇 高考语文必备俗语集锦——二字俗语500字
行家惧内冒尖亮相滚蛋较真吃香老练白吃& 丢脸 草包哭穷第9篇 Water Pollution450字
Everybody knows that there is serious problem of water pollution on the earth. Yes, water pollution is increasing.
Look! The water in the river is getting dirtier and dirtier. Most of fish in the water have died, and we can&t swim in the water.
My grandfather says, when he was very little, the water in the river was very clean. He often swam in the river with his friends.
That was before, but now we can&t see such clean rivers. Let&s protect the water from pollution, because we can&t live without water. The water is really important to us all.第10篇 高考语文必备俗语集锦——二字俗语500字
行家惧内冒尖亮相滚蛋较真吃香老练白吃& 丢脸 草包哭穷第11篇 中考语文作文七大题型——文字材料作文3000字
(三)文字材料作文
从全国的中考来看,材料作文题的数量不小。它的共同显现出这样的规律:
1、材料作文覆盖了记叙文、说明文、议论文、应用文这些所有可考的文体。
2、材料作文覆盖了命题、半命题、自由命题这些所有的命题形式。
3、材料作文覆盖了改写、续写、扩写、修改等种种写作形式。
4、材料作文覆盖了大小作文的组合类型。
由此可见其在考场作文中的重要性。
考场材料作文应试,应重点&念&好这样一个&三字经&。
①读文题。要研读文题,明确考试范围,了解写作要求。
②读材料。这个环节的任务是粗知材料内容,初步理解含义,要用慢读的方法,细细地、全面地阅读材料,以做到心中有底。
读材料的要求是&细&、&全&。一个题目从头到尾都要读到,每一个字都要读到,不要用扫读的方法去读题。
慢读材料之后便要析读材料,这个过程需要认真地咀嚼、品味、联想、提炼。
首先要明确材料的作用。其作用主要有:
①供扩写用,②供续写用,③供引论用,④供提炼论点用,⑤供评论用,⑥供考查应用文格式用,⑦供考查修改能力用,⑧供选择说明文的材料用。析题时要认真判定,以正确运用材料。
其次析材料的类型。材料的类型主要有:①故事梗概型,②故事片断型,③寓言故事型,④正反对照型,⑤参考资料型,⑥设置情景型,⑦立论导向型,⑧论据论点型。析题时要准确把握,以便有针对性地作文。
再次要析材料的含义。有的材料意义直露,指向明确,不需要细嚼就能理解,有的材料则需要品析出深刻含义,特别是要求写议论文的文题如此。可运用寓言结尾法,对比提炼法、抽象概括法、评析立论法等等方法对材料进行理解、把握其深层含义,提炼出正确观点。
由于&析材料&是材料作文的关键性的一环,所以可运用如下的读法:
①发现法。主要用于意义显豁、中心明确的材料。发现的目标,一是材料的中心句,二是文题中关于中心的提示,三是材料中关于中心的提示。发现了这些内容,就找到了据以立意的突破口。
②设想法。主要用于有头无尾或有尾无头的材料,如续写的材料。设想的内容,或是与材料合理衔接的情节,或是与材料合理衔接的论述。设想的过程就是思维的发散,所以要注意发散的合理性。
③归纳法。主要用于意义明晰,但既无中心句,也无提示句的一则或多则材料,归纳出其中心意思,立意便有了立足之处。
④提炼法。主要用于含义对立的对照型材料。从正反对比中、矛盾对立中、正误相对中提炼出材料所要表达出的意图,以作立意的依据。
⑤撷取法。主要用于原料型的材料,从一系列彼此并存的材料中撷取文题所需要的部分内容,并据此清理写作的线索。
⑥揣摩法。主要用于喻义型、寓义型、象征型的材料,在反复体味、比较之中品评出材料的喻义、哲理、观点等,然后据此形成自己的观点。
就是防失误。读题读材析材之后,便可以按题写作或自拟题写作了。但由于材料作文的特殊性,在读材料、析材料方面的失误可能要比命题作文、半命题作文要大一些,因此在写作前和写作中的各个环节都要严防失误,要特别防止如下6个方面的失误:
①扩写后的记叙文原貌依旧,手法单调,叙事枯燥,仅仅只是增加了若干字节而已。
②改写后的记叙文或由于套用而与原文的意思风马牛不相及,或添加的细节违背生活常理。
③议论文在引述材料之后就抛开材料&另起炉灶&,材料没有得到利用或运用。
④由于重视了材料而淡漠了文题中的关键词,结果写出来的文章偏离了所要求表达的中心。
⑤由于对材料的理解不深而提炼不出精粹的要点,文章立意过偏、过浅。
⑥文体有误、格式有误、修改有误。
其它如泛泛而谈、结构杂乱、错字病句等一般作文过程中的失误,也应该防止。?
1、说说下面文题中的材料的作用。
题目:阅读下面这首短诗,结合实际,以&爱是无私的奉献&为题写一篇作文,记叙、议论不限。
爱是这样真,爱是那样纯。
爱让枯技长满了鲜果,爱让沙粒变成了珍珠,爱让受灾的群众重新唱起了欢乐的歌,爱让心灰意冷的人点燃了希望之火&&
爱是这般广阔,爱又是那般深沉。
爱国家,爱集体,爱老师,爱同学,爱得&差&班变模样,爱得小树结出丰硕之果&&
爱的实质在哪里呀?
不用我去寻找,也无须我去回答,爱就是无私的奉献。
2、试用概括的方法指出下面文题里材料的中心,再说说你准备怎样展开议论。着名翻译家傅雷,每天同孩子就餐时,总是注意孩子坐得是否端正,手肘是否妨碍了同桌的人,咀嚼饭菜是否发出没有礼貌的声音,等等。由于他注意在日常小事中培养孩子的良好习惯,他的几个孩子长大以后,都有较好的气质。
请根据以上材料,以&谈家教&为题,联系现实生活实际,写一篇600字左右的议论文。
3、用&揣摩法&理解下面文题中材料的含义。
题目:着名歌唱家郭兰英曾向着名画家李苦禅请教:&什么字最难写?&李苦禅回答说:&一字最难写。&
请根据这个材料,以&&一字最难写&的联想&为题,写一篇六七百字的议论文。
4、说说下面文题的特点以及你应对这个文题的方法。题目:读下面短文,然后,①以&骆驼&为题,写一篇100字左右的抒情、议论片断作文;②以&骆驼&为题,将短文材料扩写为一篇五六百字的说明文。
骆驼身高,脖长。它的鼻孔很大,嗅觉灵敏,善于找水,还能紧闭以抵御风沙。骆驼可以六七天不吃不喝,坚持行走,这时驼峰里平常积蓄的脂肪就逐渐消耗,驼峰就越缩越小。骆驼的脚掌宽厚,便于在浮沙上行走。它腿上有大片的胼胝,趴在滚热的沙上不会烫伤。它不但耐热,而且耐寒,人们管它叫&沙漠之舟&。
5、说说如何就下面的材料与要求进行构思。
阅读下面短文,按要求作文。
在一个偏远山区,有一所村办小学和一个姓王的老师。每逢山溪涨水,王老师就守候在河边,把上学的孩子一个个背过河。溪水刺骨,乱石如刀,王老师在溪水里趟过了十几个春秋,被人们誉为大山里的&人桥&。在这个山区的另一所村小里,老师是一个姓李的娇小姑娘,在惊悸的浊浪里,她背不了孩子们。面对自己的学生上学难,她却想出了另一个办法&&造桥,她给领导写信,找有关部门据理力争,还掏出自己的工资带头发动群众集资,不久,河上就架起了一座钢筋水泥结构的桥,从此,孩子们可以安全顺畅地上学了。
王老师的&人桥&精神是可贵的,令人赞美;李老师造桥之举是可嘉的,值得学习。然而,这两位老师在解决同一个问题时,却采取了两种截然不同的方法,这更值得我们思考。请你根据自己对上述两个例子的认识和理解,结合当前社会与科技发展的形势,谈谈哪例对你教育启发更大。
要求:有明确的观点,有一定的依据,有一点分析。题目目拟,字数300字以内。
(提示:1、这个文题中的材料属于&激发感情&这一类,因为如果没有它,&爱是无私的奉献&也是能够写下去的。当然,这首诗对作文内容和语言风格上也稍有一点儿提示
2、这段材料的中心就是:严格的家教是孩子的健康成长的重要因素。&谈家教&是一个内容宽泛的文题,应仔细阅读所提供的材料,选取恰切的引发议论的点,运用恰当的结构方式进行议论。如:
①运用对比的方法,将傅雷教育孩子与当今某些家长娇惯&小皇帝&进行对照,议论家庭环境对少年儿童健康成长的重要性。②运用引申的方法,从傅雷教育孩子来逐层深入地论述家长应眼光长远,从小就要教抓好对孩子思想品质、生活习惯的培养。③运用归纳的方法,从傅雷家教严谨谈起,继续引用其它名人家教的故事,论述良好的家教是下一代人成才的重要条件,人们都应创造、珍惜这种条件
3、这个材料极为简短而意蕴精深,材料的&眼&已由文题点明,即&一字最难写&。我们审题,就必须咀嚼出这&一字最难写&中所含有的意味。
从形象看,&一&字笔画最少,形体单纯;从书写看,任何人轻轻地一划,便是一个&一&字,可以说它的书写极为容易,于是我们有理由说:&一字最易写&。可李苦禅先生为什么说&一字最难写&呢?看来,李先生是用&一&字来比喻那些人们认为非常简单、非常容易、不需要花费力气就可以做到的事,而&一字最难写&则包涵了李先生对人生对事业的深刻体味。李先生是在用&一字最难写&这个比喻告诉我们:世间最简单的事,往往是最难做好的。悟出了这一点,也就是悟出了我们要写的这篇&联想&的中心4。这是一材多作的题。
第一篇文章为片断作文,作文的内容与材料有一定的联系,但没有十分密切的关系,只是考察联想、构思能力和表达水平,因此要在象征联想上下功夫,语言力求精美,要表达出浓烈的情感。第二篇为扩写。作文时应注意:①设计恰当的层次段落,②使用一定的说明方法,③穿插一些详细的说明,④适当进行语言修饰5。这是一个似易而难的题目,因为它给出了一个含两种不同工作方法、不同思想方法的材料,要求谈&哪例对你教育启发更大&,这就带上了思辩的色彩,在取舍上颇费斟酌。但这同时也是一个似难而易的题目,尽管它给出了一个含两种不同工作方法、不同思想方法的材料,尽管它带上了思辩的色彩,但也可不必多费考虑,不管你写&哪例对你教育启发更大&,都是合理的。问题只是在于要有明确的观点,有一点分析,说话有一定的依据,也就是说,写作要合乎议论文的特点,要提观点,作分析,有结论。)第12篇 Great Changes in Shanghais Transportation450字
Ten years ago, there were many narrow streets.But now many streets have been widened. So buses and cars can go more quickly than before. &Ten years ago &, &it was not convenient to go from the north of the city to the south. &But now, you are sure to reach anywhere in less than an hour. To our joy, we have two underground lines and many more are being built. We seldom find traffic jam in rush hours. So we don't have to worry about going out. With the development of science and technology, the transportation in Shanghai will become all the better.第13篇 二十500字
二十、西学东渐
有识之士,忧心如焚。 反思制度,传播文明。 西学东渐,耳目一新。 欧风美雨,心开目明。
希腊文明,理性精神。 罗马政治,共和公民。 文艺复兴,倡导人文。 宗教改革,观念创新。
启蒙运动,深入人心。 天赋人权,不刊之论。 民主自由,博爱平等。 科技发明,工业革命。
孙公逸仙,民国之父。 百折不挠,备尝艰苦。 仁人志士,挺身而出。 赴汤蹈火,义无反顾。
武昌首义,振臂一呼。 辛亥革命,拉朽摧枯。 推翻帝制,欢欣鼓舞。 建立民国,鸿业远图。
三民五权,共和之路。 步履维艰,进退维谷。 窃国大盗,民贼独夫。 倒行逆施,死有余辜。
军阀混战,穷兵黩武。 封建残余,根深蒂固。 五四运动,如火如荼。 知识分子,大声疾呼。
反帝反封,奋身不顾。 提倡白话,反对八股。 开启民智,移风易俗。 科学民主,必由之路。
元培校长,推陈出新。 兼容并包,大学精神。 独秀主编,文学革命。 口诛笔伐,锋芒逼人。
胡适博士,白话创新。 大胆假设,小心求证。 鲁迅先生,弃医从文。 呐喊彷徨,直面人生。
阿Q精神,国民劣根。 哀其不幸,怒其不争。 横眉冷对,爱憎分明。 投枪匕首,笔扫千军。
文明碰撞,际会风云。 中西论战,反躬自省。 祖宗成法,错节盘根。 抱残守缺,创巨痛深。
全盘西化,急于求成。 生搬硬套,矫枉过正。 鉴往知来,熔古铸今。 中西合璧,相辅相成。
传统文化,批判继承。 融汇贯通,去芜存精。 周虽旧邦,其命唯新。 观乎人文,天下化成。第14篇 How to learn English550字
We know it is difficult to learn English. My English is very good. I learn English like this.
I Listen to the teacher carefully and write the important points down on my notebooks. After class I revise the lessons. Before class I prepare new lessons to find out the questions. Then I will listen carefully in class.
I also listen to the tape, and speak English with my classmates in the classroom and on the playground. It&s to improve my listening and speaking.
I keep a diary every day to practise my written English.
Besides this, I often read English newspapers and magazines to enrich my knowlege on English culture.
We will learn English well so long as we learn it hard.第15篇 Learn to smile650字
Smile, how warm the word is! it can make anyone happy. and this happiness is from the bottom of heart.
It&s not like enthusiastic laughter, but just warm, makes your heart warm.
Mother&s smile is like a spring wind, so gentle when you are sad, it can
when you fail, it can make you stand up when you give up, it can make you try your best again&
Smile, so easy, but also so useful.
So, let&s learn to smile. everyone needs others& smile. when we give others a smile, we will feel happy, too. and maybe next time, when you need a smile, the person who received your smile will give it to you.
Let&s learn to smile often, i believe it can even make the whole warm. living with a smile, every day will be sunshine. 本文地址:/zuowen_a76488.html
&月推荐排行
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&月推荐排行
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 2014 绥棱教育信息网

我要回帖

更多关于 一节体育课作文 的文章

随机推荐