till she was thirty._____ neighbor

2013年中考英语模拟试卷(温州市附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年中考英语模拟试卷(温州市附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年中考英语模拟试卷(温州市附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 温州市2013年中考模拟英语试卷
温馨提示: 1.带*的为生词,请查阅试卷中的小词典。2.请仔细审题,细心答题,相信你一定会有出色的表现!第一部分&&& 听力部分一、听力(本题有15小题,第一节每小题1分,第二、三节每小题2分,共25分)第一节:听小对话,请从A、B、C三个选项中选出符合对话内容的图片。(&&& )1. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.(&&& )2. How does Kathy improve her listening?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.(&&& )3.What did the boy’s uncle send him as his birthday present?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C(&&& )4.Where’s Sam from?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&&&&& B.&&&&&& C.& (&&&& ) 5. How will the man go to the old town in Ruian?&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C第二节:听下面小对话,回答问题。& 听第一段对话,回答6-7两小题。(&&&& ) 6. Which does Frank like better?&&&&&& A. The country.& &&&&&&&& B. The city.&& &&&&&&& C. The town.&(&&&& ) 7. What animals does Cindy like best?&&&&& A. Chickens.&&& &B. Cats.&&&&& &&&&&&& C. Dogs.听第二段较长对话,回答8-10三小题。(&&&& ) 8. When is the Voice of China going to be held?&&&&&& A. Next Saturday.&&&&&& &B. Next Thursday. &&&& C. Next Tuesday.(&&&& ) 9. Who is the woman's favorite singer?&&&&& A. Liu Huan.&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. Na Ying.&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C. Yang Kun.(&&&& ) 10. What kind of music does the man like?&&&&& A. Jazz. &&&&&&&&&& B. Country music.& &&&& C. Rock and rolls.第三节 听独白,完成信息记录表。Mrs. Johnson’s phone number&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 11&&& The speaker’s best subject&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12&&& The foreign language the writer learnt&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 13&&& The writer’s job now&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 14&&& The relationship(关系) between the writer and Mrs. Johnson&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 15&&& (&&&& )11.A. 264-8021&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.246-8021&&&&&&&&&&& C.246-8012(&&&& )12.A. math&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. English&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Chinese(&&&& )13.A. Chinese&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. English&&&&&&&&&&&& C. French(&&&& )14.A. writer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. teacher&&&&&&&&&&&& C. doctor(&&&& )15.A. friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. classmates&&&&&&&&&& C. neighbor第二部分&& 笔试部分二、单项填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(&&&& )16. ―What can I do for you ?&&&&&&&&& ―I want ________MP5 player for my daughter. She needs& ________.A. a, one&&&&&&&&& B. an, one&&&&&&&&&& C. the, it&&&&&&&&& D. an, this(&&&& )17. ―Do you want to buy a car?&&&&& ―Yes, but as a student, I can’t _________ it. && A. spend &&&&&&& B. cost&&& &&&&&&& C. pay &&&&&&&& D. afford(&&&& )18. ― I'm going to school now, Mum, Bye! &&&&& ―Just a minute. It's cold outside. Please ______ your coat.&&&& A. put on&&&&&&&&&& B. put up&&&&&&&&&& C. take off&&&&&& &D. take down(&&&& )19. DWow, your room is so tidy!&&&&&&&& DThank you. It _________ every day. A. is cleaned&&&&&&& B. cleaned&&&&&&&&& C. cleans& &&&&&&&& D. was cleaned (&&&& )20.---Would you like some______? ― Ok. I like fruit very much.&&&&&&&& A. potatoes&&&& B. bananas&&&&&&& C. chicken&&&&& D. milk (&&&& )21. ―Listen! Is that Junjun playing the piano?&&&&&& ―No. It _________be Junjun. He has gone to Shanghai..A. mustn’t&&&& B. may&&&&& C. can’t&&&&&&&& &D. must(&&&& )22.―The winter holiday is coming. Have you decided__________?---I’m planning to learn a foreign language.&&&&&&& A. when you are going to learn it& &&B. how often are you going to learn it&&&&&&& C. what you’re going to do&&&&&&&& &&D. where will you go for a holiday(&&&& )23.---Is this your violin ?---No. Ask Mary. It must be _____. She’s the only one who plays the violin in our class.A. mine&&&&&&&&&&& B. his&&&&&&&&&&& C. hers&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ours(&&&& )24.---Sorry, Frank. I’m too busy today. I’m afraid I can’t go swimming with you.---__________ . A. No problem&&&&&& B. You’re welcome&&&& C. Thank you&&&& D. Never mind(&&&& )25.―Which is the best time to enjoy the chocolate ?&&&&&& ― It is_________.A. November 21st, 2012& B. December 21st, 2012C. November 10th, 2011&&& D. December 10th, 2011
三、完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 佳选项。A man had a little daughter, an only and much-loved child. He&&& 26&& for her, she was his life. So when she was&&& 27& , he became like a crazy man, trying his&&& 28&&& to bring about her restoration(恢复) to health. && His best efforts(努力), however, proved unavailing(无效的)and the child&& 29& . The father became quite sad and&&& 30& , shutting himself away&&& 31&& his many friends and refusing to join every activity. He often cried when missing his daughter,&& 32&&& one night he had a dream. && Suddenly he found that he was in heaven(天堂),&& 33&& all the little child angels. They were moving in a line passing by the Great White Throne.&& 34&& white angelic child carried a candle(蜡烛). He noticed that one child’s candle was not lighted. And then he saw that the child&& 35&& the dark candle was his own little daughter. Rushing to her, he hugged (拥抱)&& 36&& in his arms, cared about her tenderly, and then asked, “How is it, dear, that only your candle is not lighted?” “Daddy, they often relight(点燃) the candle, but your&&& 37&& always put it out.” && Just then he was awoke from his&&& 38& . From that on, he realized it was unnecessary to be sad every day, because his daughter became a beautiful angel who lived happily in heaven. After that, he was not a sad man, but&&& 39&& freely and cheerfully with his friends. He recovered slowly. No longer would his daughter’s candle be&&& 40&& by his useless tears.(&&&& )26.A. live&&&&&& B. lived&&&&&& C. look&&&&&&&& D. looked(&&&& )27.A. bad&&&&&& B. good&& &&&&&& C. ill&&&&&&&& D. well(&&&& )28.A. better&&&&&& B. best&& &&&&&& C. worse&&&& D. worst(&&&& )29.A. dead&&&&&& B. die& &&&&&& C. death &&&& D. died(&&&& )30.A. lonely&& B. hardly&&&&&& C. slowly&&&& D. alone(&&&& )31.A. from&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&& D. off(&&&& )32.A. because&& B. before&& && C. or& &&&& D. but(&&&& )33.A. looking&& B. seeing& &&&&&& C. watching&& &D. noticing(&&&& )34.A. Both&&&&&& B. Every&& && C. All&&&&&&&& D. None(&&&& )35.A. from&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&& C. with& &&&& D. on(&&&& )36.A. him&&&&&& B. he &&&&&&&&&& C. her&&&&&&&& D. she(&&&& )37.A. tears&&&&& B. voice&&&&&&&& C. sound&&&&&&& D. noise(&&&& )38.A. life&&& & B. idea&&&&&&&& C. plan&&&&&&& D. dream(&&&& )39.A. made&&&&& B. argued&&&& C. played&&& &&& D. finished(&&&& )40.A. put off& B. put up&&&& C. put away&&&&& D. put out四、阅读理解(本题有15小题,每小题2分,共30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A, B,C,D四个选项中选出一个最佳选项。ABEIJING ACE TRAVEL AGENCYBeijing-Singapore: four days in Singapore Website: Telephone: 010-MIRAMER HOTELrestaurant & cafe, swimming pool, KTV, clothing store, reading room Day 1:Morning: land at Singapore Changi Airport Afternoon: take a bus tour of the island Evening: have a party in KTVDay 2:Morning: visit the Handicraft Center and the National MuseumAfternoon: take the *cable car to Sentosa Island Day 3:Morning: take a walking tour of old Singapore, including ChinatownAfternoon: take a boat trip around the island Day 4:Daytime: free for shopping Evening: return by air *Departure date & Price:January 16, 2013& &3,220&&& January 17, 2013& &3,100 January 18, 2013& &2,950&&& January 19, 2013& &3,150 (&&&& ) 41. In the notice, we aren’t told ______.A. the cost of the tour&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the route of the tour &&&&&& C. the address of the travel agency&&& D. the date of departure(&&&& ) 42. On the second day, travelers in the tour group can _____.& &&&&& A. go to Chinatown&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. visit Sentosa Island &&&&&& C. tour around by boat&&&&&&&&&&& D. have a party in KTV(&&&& ) 43. If you want to spend 3,000 yuan at most on the tour, you can choose _____ as your departure date.&&&&&& A. January 16&&&& B. January 17&&&& C. January 18&&&&& D. January 19B&&& A great man married the woman and they had a little lovely girl.&& When the little girl was growing up, the man usually hug her and said, “ I love you, little girl.” The little girl would say, “ I am not a little girl any more.” Then the man would laugh, “ But to me, you’ll always be my little girl.”&& The little girl later left her home and went into the world. No matter where she was, the man would call her and say, “I love you, little girl.”& One day the little girl received an *unexpected phone call. The great man had a *stroke. He couldn’t talk, smile, walk, hug or dance.& She went to the side of the great man soon. He looked at her and tried to speak, but he could not. She sat next to the great man, and drew her arms around his useless shoulders. Her head on his chest, she thought of many good memories. She felt sad for she couldn’t hear the words of love that had comforted her.&& And then she heard *form within the man, the beat of heart. The magic happened. She heard what she wanted to hear. His heart beat out the words that his mouth could no longer say… I love you, little girl… I love you, little girl.(&&&& )44. The great man ______ when the little girl said, “ I’m not a little girl any more.”&&&&& A. felt sad&&&&& B. was happy&&&&& C. was angry&&&& D. couldn’t stand(&&&& )45. What did the man do after the little girl left her home?&&&&& A. He left her wife.&&&&& B. He learned to sing and dance.C. He left his home and went into the world.&& D. He would call her and expressed his love to her.(&&&& )46. The little girl went to her father because_______.&&&&& A. he had a stroke.&&&&&&& B. she missed her parents.C. she made a lot of money outside.&& D. she didn’t get his father’s calls.(&&&& )47. What can we learn from what the girl had done after seeing his father?&&&&& A. She knew his father would die soon.&&& B. She had *regretted for leaving his father.C. She loved her father deeply too.&&&&&& D. She was sure his father would recover soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CA friend of mine named Paul received an expensive car from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his office, a street *urchin was walking around the shining car. “Is this your car, Paul?” he asked.Paul answered, “Yes, my brother gave it to me for Christmas.” The boy was surprised. “You mean your brother gave it to you and it didn’t cost you nothing? Boy, I wish…”He *hesitated.Of course Paul knew what he was going to wish for. He was going to wish he had a brother like that. But what the boy said surprised Paul greatly.“I wish,” the boy went on, “that I could be a brother like that.” Paul looked at the boy in surprise, then he said again, “Would you like to take a ride in my car?”“Oh yes, I’d love that.”After a short ride, the boy turned and with his eyes shining, said, “Paul, would you mind driving in front of my house?”Paul smiled a little. He thought he knew what the boy wanted. He wanted to show his neighbors that he could ride home in a big car. But Paul was wrong again. “Will you stop where those two steps are?” the boy asked.He ran up to the steps. Then in a short while Paul heard him coming back, but he was not coming fast. He was carrying his little *crippled brother. He sat him down on the step and pointed to the car.“There she is, Buddy, just like I told you upstairs. His brother gave it to him for Christmas and it didn’t cost him a cent. And some day I’m going to give you one just like it …then you can see for yourself all the nice things in the Christmas window that I’ve been trying to tell you about.”Paul got out and lifted the boy to the front seat of his car. The shining-eyed older brother climbed in beside him and the three of them began an unforgettable holiday ride.&(   ) 48. The street urchin was very surprised when _______________A. Paul received an expensive car&&&& B. Paul told him about the carC. he saw the shining car     && D. he was walking around the car(   ) 49. The urchin asked Paul to stop his car in front of his house ____________&&& A. to show his neighbors the big car&&& B. to show he had a rich friend  C. to let his brother ride in the car  D. to tell his brother about his wish(   )50. We can infer(推断) from the story that___________&&& A. Paul couldn’t understand the urchin&&& B. the urchin had a deep love for his brother & C. the urchin wished to have a rich brother  D. the urchin’s wish came true in the end( & )51. The best name of the story is ____________&&& A. A Christmas Present&&&&&& B. A Street Urchin&&& C. A Brother Like That&&&&&& D. An Unforgettable Holiday RideDLake Victoria is the largest lake in Africa. It is the second largest lake in the world, too. It is an important lake because it is one of the *sources for the longest river in the world, the Nile River. Lake Victoria provides a source of water, food, and *power for several African countries. Lake Victoria is a big part of African life.Unfortunately, Lake Victoria has a problem. It is shrinking. There are several power stations at Lake Victoria in Uganda. These are on the Nile River, and besides producing power, they keep the water of the lake at a certain *level. For the past forty years, that level has been 11.9 meters. Over the last several years, the water level has dropped by about 2.5 meters. There seem to be several reasons for this drop.One possible reason is *drought. Drought has been very bad in the area since 2000. Lake Victoria gets all of its water from rain, so the drought means less water in the lake.However, some *environmentalists believe that the real problem is the power factories on Lake Victoria. Uganda depends on those power plants for most of its power, and they made the power plants larger in 2000. Many people believe the power plants have been taking too much water off Lake Victoria. As a result, they have been asked to use less water until Lake Victoria goes back to its old level.Whether the low water level is caused by drought or power plants, the result is the same. This is already a poor area of Africa, where many people live a really hard life. People, animals and plants around Lake Victoria will *suffer even more from low water levels on the lake. Many people need Lake Victoria for fishing or growing food. Fish need the water to live, and animals need it for water. Plants around the lake will die without the water, and then more animals and people will suffer. Unless the lake fills soon, many people will suffer and die.( & )52. Lake Victoria is __________.A. the only source for the Nile River&&&&&&&& B. the largest lake in the world C. the source of water, food and power for America&&& D. an important lake in Africa( & )53. “It is shrinking.” most probably means __________.&A. “It is becoming larger”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. “It is becoming more beautiful”&C. “It is becoming smaller”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. “It is becoming more useful”( & )54. According to the passage, the TRUE statement is __________.A. Rain water is one of the sources for the lakeB. There has been much rain in the lake area since 2000 C. The power factories in Uganda don't provide water for the lakeD The power factories in Uganda were made smaller in 2000 ( & )55. According to the passage, the way to solve the problems around Lake Victoria is __________.A. People must build more power factoriesB. More sources of water must be foundC. Every country should offer some money to AfricaD. All the people living in the area should move to another place2
五、词汇运用(本题有15小题,每小题1分,共15分)A. 阅读短文,根据中文填写适当的单词,使意思完整,每空一词。(10分)China is the home of tea, which has more than 4,000 years of&& 56& (历史). People in China drink tea every day. Of the three major& 57 (饮料)----tea, coffee and cocoa, tea is drunk by the largest number of people in the world. Tea from China&& 58& (开始)to be known by the world over a 59&& (千)years ago along with silk and porcelain~ and has been an important Chinese export since then . && Tea&& 60& (树叶) are produced mainly in the southern area of the Yangtze River, in the provinces of Zhejiang, Jiangxi and Fujian,&& 61 (因为)of the warm weather and rich soil~ there. Longjing, Wulong, Pu’er and Tieguanyin are all&& 62& (有名的)kinds of tea.&& Over the past centuries, Chinese people have developed& 63 (他们的)special tea culture, which includes tea planting, tea-leaf picking, tea&& 64& (制作),tea drinking and so on. Tea is&& 65& (也)a popular topic which is often mentioned in dances, songs, poems and novels. B. 用方框中所给的单词的适当形式填空,每个单词限用一次。expensive&&& drive&&& without&&&& winter&&&&&& another&&&& 66. This boy is very smart,he may be__66___ Edison . 67. It’s dangerous to ___67___ a car after you get drunk.68. ___68___ is the coldest season of the year.69. My uncle took us out to dinner at an ___69___ restaurant, and the food there was really delicious.70. He got up late, so he went to school ___70___ breakfast.六、任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1分,共5分)&&& 同学们都喜欢看电视,下面有5个电视节目的解说片断,请你根据解说内容,选择相应的电视节目名称。56. People might travel to the moon and even to the Mars for holiday in 50 years.57. A child in Hangzhou fell from the tenth floor, but luckily she was caught by her neighbor. 58. Even if you could buy the world, you could not buy a happy family or good friends. 59. When you need your help for your schoolwork, you can go to the library. It can help you.
A. Money Isn't EverythingB. Study ToolsC. News in ZhejiangD. Lives of the Future
56.&&&&&&&&&&&& 57.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 58.&&&&&&&&&&&& 59.&&&&&&&& 60. For parents, an important problem is getting their children away from computer.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && What's the best title for it?&& A. Parents' Headache&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Family Problems&& C. Computers' Importance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Children's Trouble七、书面表达(共1题,计20分)Write about 100 words about the topic “I’m proud of myself”.假设你是李华,来自中国,请根据以下提供的信息以“我为自己感到自豪”为题写一篇100词左右的短文。(1)性格开朗,爱好广泛。(2)介绍自己的优点(如诚实守信,勤奋学习,乐于助人,擅长合作……)。(3)选择一个优点举例说明你为自己感到自豪的原因。注意:短文中不得出现人名、校名及其它相关信息,否则不予评分。参考词汇:honest,& work hard,& get on well with,& help…with, ……&
英语听力材料第一节:听下面五段小对话。每段对话后有一个小题。请从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出符合对话内容的图片,每段对话仅读一遍。1. W: How bad the weather is!M: Yes. And the radio says it’ll be still rainy tomorrow. (B)2. M: How do you improve your listening, Kathy?W: I improve it by listening to tapes.&&&&& (A)3. W: It was your fifteenth birthday yesterday. Am I right?M: That’s right. I received a lot of birthday gifts. My parents sent me a computer, my uncle sent me a camera and my aunt sent me a bike.& (B)4. W: Where is your pen pal Sam from?M: He is from New York, America.&&&&& (A)5. W: I hear that you are going to take a taxi to the old town in Ruian, aren't you?M: No, I will go there by car.&& (B)第二节:听下面两段较长的对话。每段对话后有2~3个小题,请从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,对话仅读一遍。听下面一段较长对话,回答第6到第7小题W: Hi, Frank. Which do you like better, the city or the country?M: I like the city better.W: Why?M: Because the city is more interesting than the country. What about you, Cindy?W: I prefer the country. Because it's quieter than the city. And I can see lots of animals there.M: Well, which do you like best, dogs, cats or chickens?W: I like dogs best. Because dogs are very friendly.( B C )听下面一段较长对话,回答第8至第10小题M: I wonder if you are interested in the Voice of China. It's going to be held next Thursday in the Concert Hall of our city.W: The Voice of China ? Well, I love the group of Liu Huan.M: So who's your favorite singer?W: Liu Huan, of course. How about you?M: I like Na Ying very much.W: I prefer Liu Huan because his voice is very special. What kind of music do you like?M: I love rock and rolls.( B A C )第三节 听独白,完成信息记录表。(独白读两遍)I live in Manchester, 77 victoria Drive. I haven’t got a telephone now, but you can phone my next-door neighbor, Mrs.Johnson. Her number is 246-8021.&& I left school five years ago. I was good at math at school, that was my best subject. I wasn’t very good at English. Art was my worst subject.&& I enjoy swimming and dancing .I play tennis every weekend if I can. I like music very much.. Foreign languages?Well, I learnt French at school. I was quite good at it. I can understand quite well and speak a little.&&&& After I left school, I worked on a farm for a year. Then, I worked in a factory for six months. I didn’t like it. I’m working as a writer at the moment. I want to get a job in a big company.(B A C A C)参考答案:一、听力部分:1―5 B A B A B&&&&&&& 6―10 B C B A C&&&& 11―15& B A C A C 二、单项选择:16―20 B D A A B&&&& 21―25& C C C D A三、完形填空:26―30 BCBDA&&&&&&& 31-35. ADBBC&&&& 36―40& CADCD四、阅读理解: (A) 41―43& C BC&&&& (B) 44―47& B D A C&& (C) 48―51 B D B C &&&&&&&&&&&&&& (D) 52―55& D C A B 五、词汇运用&& 56-60& history& drinks/beverages& began/started&& thousand&&& leaves&&& 61-65& because&& famous/well-known& their& making& also 66-70& another& drive& Winter& expensive& without 六、任务型阅读&& D C A B A 七、书面表达(略) 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 neighborhood 的文章

随机推荐