call-phones 谈谈社会公德作文看法 作文80

Sias International University EAST MEETS WEST
四、六级训练
&>>&&>>&&>>&
四级作文模拟训练80篇(四)
As we all know, white trash mainly refers to the plastic bags we consume every day. And this pollution has been affecting us for many years. It is reported that 3 billion plastic bags are used on a daily basis. Fortunately, the government has take measures to deal with the increasingly serious problem. A new ban was launched not quite long ago that plastic shopping bags are no longer free.
This ban is significant in the following aspects. First of all, it contributes to the reduced quantities of plastic bags and therefore can relieve the pressure of white trash on the environment. Furthermore, the environmental awareness will be strengthened and thus benefit other aspects of the environmental protection.
In all, we have only one earth, which doesn&t belong to our generation only. It&s the responsibility for every individual to take actions to protect it. Let&s use more cloth bags, baskets instead of plastic bags. Only by taking actions can we really rescue our mother earth from being drown in the trash.
First of all Furthermore:
&contribute tostrengthen environmental awareness rescue our mother earth from (, ; )
You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below in Chinese.
In fact, it is very important for the students to attend their classes regularly. First, it will ensure you to catch up with the teachers in your learning. That is very helpful to you if you want to do a good job in your Therefore, we university students should form the good habit of attending our classes regularly from now on. And someday we&ll benefit from it.
20082008&&为四级考试传统的问题解决型的写作,校园生活密切相关,是四级考查的重点命题之一。&
thornyfirstsecondthird
thorny ,,form a good habit of punctuality
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& On a Harmonious Dormitory Life
Dormitory life is an indispensable part of college life. But sometimes the harmony in the dormitory be disturbed in one way or another.
As is known to all, a harmonious dormitory life is important to college students and benefits all the members. On one hand, we can have a good rest and put our heart into &&
on one handon the other hand firstlysecondlythirdly
Environmental Protection
No oneregardless of race, religion or nationality, can deny that the world we live in is becoming increasingly intolerable because of the effects of global warming. According to many experts, even greater impacts are still on the way.
There are numerous causes for this problem. On one hand, human-related emissions of carbon into the atmosphere is causing, and will in the future cause, significant global warming according to the theory. On the other hand, the lack of knowledge about the importance of protecting environment hinders the solving of the problem.
It is urgent that immediate and effective actions should be taken right away. First, more trees need to be planted to help improve and beautify the environment. Besides, stricter laws concerning global warming and irresponsible use of fuel resources have to be put into effect and achieved good results. In a word, there is a long way to go before we can take a comfortable world for granted again .
Make our Cities Greener.
on the one hand, on the other handfirstbesides
On the Food Security
Over the past couple of years, several cases of the food scandal have been disclosed on various media. The problem of food security has become a hot button across society. The prevalence of food insecurity has greatly impacted public health, which the government could not afford to ignore, according to the online edition of the People Daily.
There are a couple of driving forces, I would argue, behind this undesirable tide. First, in the course of the rapid economic evolution, we ignore moral education, giving rise to the rising rate of the problem. More importantly, the lack of adequate regulation and punishment on those illegal producers enforces the trend.
it is better late than never
The increase in the number is due to the implementation of
年、年、年我国出境旅游人数增长的情况及其变化;解释了图表所表示的内容。第二段分析了这些变化的原因。第三段预测了未来的趋势。
Directions:
As can be seen from the graph, there have been sharp changes in the age distribution of drug addicts. To be concrete, the teenage addicts only made up 10 percent of all the drugsters in 1982 while the ratio rose up to
FirstSecondAnd above allTo sum upFor one thingFor another
, drug addicts concrete
call for more of our concern
, commit robbery
...put an end to
For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic :Cell Phones .You should write no less than 120 words and base your composition on the outline below:
FirstlySecondlyThirdly
soar tocontribute to
,indispensable
separate... from
What is shown in the table above indicates that dramatic changes have taken place in the people&s daily expenses from 1995 to 1999. The expenses on food have declined by 30% while those on clothing and recreation have increased respectively by 9% and 7%. The statistics of rise and fall seem to exist in isolation but closely related to one another.
There are two factors accounting for these changes. Development in economy is an essential one in the five years. The increased income resulting from economic growth plays an important part in the less expense on food. Hence, a small percentage of total income is enough to cover food expense. Another one is the changes in life style. When food presents no worry to the average, people begin to focus more of interest on handsome appearance and happy leisure time .
As a result of such a shift, spending on clothing and recreation increases year after year.
From the analyses made above, we may come to the conclusion that people&s living standards have been constantly improved between 1995 and 1999. With the further growth in economy and more changes in life style, the tendency indicated in the table will continue in the better direction .
&&&&& decline, , &&& Respectively
It Pays to Be Modest
Nowadays people attach great importance on self-confidence and most of the young people become more and more self-centered and to some extent a little conceited. And the traditional merit &modesty& seems a little out of date. In fact, it pays to be modest.
As the old saying goes &Modesty helps one to make progress, conceit makes one lag behind.& Once you become conceited, you won&t go on with your study and you won&t hear others advice, either. It will make you narrow-minded. On the other hand, if you are modest, you will always be eager to learn new things and people will be willing to help you. By this means you&ll make progress.
self-centered to some extent
,,&& out of date
lag behindnarrow-minded
broad-minded,
thispart,youareallowed30minutestowritea compositiononthetopicTheDayWe Went to a Hospital to See a AIDS Sufferer.Youshouldwriteatleast120wordsaccordingtotheoutlinegivenbelowinChinese
The Day We Went to a Hospital to See an AIDS Sufferer
Last Sunday all of our class together with our head teacher went to a hospital to see an AIDS sufferer. We brought a bound of flowers and a basket of fruit to send to the patient. The female patient was very glad to see us. She told us that most of the people avoided seeing her since she was told that she carried the HIV virus. The doctor told us that the HIV virus wouldn&t be infected through daily communication. People in
During our stay there, we talked with the woman about her family and our school life. Some students sent her books and their favorite CDs. She was greatly touched and said in tears that she would be optimistic and confident of overcoming the disease. Our teacher hugged her good-bye and promised we would come to see her often.
On our way back to school, I was thinking that if every one of us loves each other more and gives a hand when others are in trouble, the world will become more beautiful.
a basket of fruit be ignorant of
optimisticin trouble()
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic A Job-searching Experience. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese.
A Job Searching Experience
Last Friday my English teacher told me that one of her friends was looking for an English governess. I asked for her friend&s name and phone numberdetermined to seize the chance and have my first job.
I was a little nervous when I went to the woman&s house. I was told that the talk between us that day would decide whether I could take the job. However, when the woman, Lucy as she was called, welcomed me into her house, I felt much relaxed. I thought as long as I was sincere and friendly I would perform well. The conversation went on smoothly. She seemed much more interested in my habits and hobbies than how good I was at English. Then it happened that I did the most talking that day. I told her about my family and school life. Obviously I succeeded and from then on I went to teach her English every weekend.
&&& seize the chance
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Silence Is Not Always Gold. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:
Silence Is Not Always Gold
&Silence is gold& is a popular saying in which many people hold belief. To these people speaking too much is not a good merit. However, if you always keep silent, you will probably miss many golden opportunities instead of obtaining the gold of silence.
Last week I read an article written by an office lady. The company where she worked had two kinds of offices: cubicle office and window office. As a new employee she worked in a cubicle office together with twenty colleagues. Two years later she still worked there and some colleagues who joined in the company after her had moved into the window offices. She felt confused. One day one colleague who had a window office told her that window offices weren&t given without request. But believing that she certainly would get one if she did a good job the woman had never asked for it. She finally realized that nowadays the company wouldn&t voluntarily satisfy your needs. She greatly regretted the loss due to her silence.
&&&&miss many golden opportunities voluntarily
needs, speak out out mind
A Letter of Condolence
Dear victims,
A powerful earthquake hit your hometown, Yushu in Qinghai province month ago. It is also a terrible natural disaster for our whole nation. It has caused both financial and life loss. Until now, approximately seventy thousand people lost their lives due to the earthquake and much more were injured seriously. Six million people have no homes to return as the majority of the buildings were collapsed.
These days we keep watching the staggering death roll() and hearing the heart-wrenching() stories from the Yushu earthquake. We are so much saddened() that many children lost their parents and many couples lost their lovers. I could not help but cry when hearing of the moving stories that happened during the disaster. And we are so much touched by the true outpouring of effort and emotion from all over the country. You are not alone and you won&t feel lonely. Our whole nation is a big family, and every member would like to give a helping hand by all means, such as donating money, time, energy and blood to the people in the stricken area. We, 1.3 billion Chinese people shed the same tear sharing the same hopes.
A series of actions has been taken since the earthquake happened. A majority of Chinese people are doing whatever they can to lend a hand. I believe, with the assistance of people in all walks of life, your after-disaster reconstruction will be dealt with at a fantastic speed. The stricken area will soon be restored. And I hope you can pull yourself together and muster up courage to face the future. We will overcome any difficulty, because we are Chinese. Ten thousand people beat everything with a single undying heart&.
Try to look on the bright side of things. The future will be bright, cheer up!
Yours sincerely
staggering death roll()heart-wrenching()
) could not help butoutpouring,donating money
, stricken areashed, ,
...after-disaster reconstruction
undying; look on the bright side
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write A Brief Introduction to the University. You should write at least 120 words according to the following guidelines:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A Brief Introduction to the University
Distinguished guests,
Welcome to our university. Before you start to look around, allow me to give you a brief account of the school.
Founded in 1927, our university is one of this city&s earliest universities of liberal arts. It is staffed with an excellent faculty, and has a total enrollment of over 10,000 students. In the past years, it has turned out numerous well-qualified students and found its graduates active in professions of all walks of life.
Since its establishment, the university has always steered itself toward the objective that its students have an overall healthy development. Not only does it provide the students with basic academic courses, but it manages to expose them to the up-to-date knowledge. Besides, students are free to participate in colorful campus activities and social practice, which are intended for broadening their mind and developing their potential talent.
Currently, both our faculty and students are making every effort to improve the quality of our education in the direction of a first-rate university. Thank you.
;;give sb a brief account of ...a total enrollment of steer exposeup-to-date; broaden someone&s& mind
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to a friend who will come to your city to see you. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below in Chinese:
A Letter to a Friend
Dear Zhang Wei,
I&m glad to know that you are coming to my city during the summer vacation.
However, I&m afraid there&s some bad news. I&m planning to take part in an international conference to be held in another city during the time of your visit. All the top scientists in my field will show up at the conference. More importantly, I&m lucky enough to have been selected to give a speech on behalf of my research team at the Conference. I really can&t miss it.
I understand that it&ll be your first time to this city and I&m your only friend here. I&ve asked my roommate to meet you at the airport, and you can stay in my room. He is a very nice person and he will show you around the city. Hope you two will get on well and have a nice holiday!
20016A Letter to a Schoolmate 20016
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: A Letter to the President of the University about Improving the Sports Facilities on Campus. You should write no more than 120 words, and base your composition on the outline given below in Chinese:
A Letter to the President of the University
Dear Mr. President,
I am writing this letter to you to express my concern about the sports facilities on campus. I have noticed that our university has very limited resources in terms of opportunities to participate in sports, especially given that the number of students on campus is increasing every year.
As we both know, sports are very important for the sound growth of young people. If they have access to quality sports facilities, young people are able to choose a healthier lifestyle, to boost self-esteem and confidence, and to build a positive outlook and sense of achievement.
My proposal is to build a new sports area. It should be designed with soccer players, basketball players, and ping-pong players in mind. It should have a different section for each activity and be available to students all year round. I believe such facilities will meet our sporting needs.
Thank you for your reading this letter.
Yours faithfully,
My proposal is
in terms of&, &given that ...
,boost self-esteem and confidence available
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write on the topic: Computers in Students& Flats. You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline(given in Chinese) below.
For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Is Frustration a Bad Thing? You should write no less than 120 words and base your composition on the online below:
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Reducing the Use of Plastic Bags. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:31:12
2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:
书面表达之
what makes me a good friend?
we have all kinds of after-class activities in our school. they are colorful. we have after-class activities from 4:20 pm. to 5:20 pm. everyday. we can do sports, play instruments, study english, and so on. my favorite activities are swimming and playing table tennis. i’m not the best, but i’m very happy when i beat my companies. we can make more new friends here. and we can also learn more from each other. it’s important that playing sports can keep me fit. i like after-class activities very much. what about you?
in society, i often help the children. give them books, warm clothes, raise money for charities.& and on weekends, we can visit old people, spend time with them and help them as much as possible.& whenever and wherever, we can show our kindness.
&& everyone has his dream. my dream is to be a doctor. when i was in grade seven, i was sick and often went to see doctors. the doctors were very friendly to me and they often cheered me up. with the help of them, i was getting better. now i’m very healthy. since then i have hoped to become a doctor. in order to achieve my dream, i will study hard. i’ll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger.
&& to be a doctor is really great. i think my dream will come true one day.
at present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit―cheating in examinations.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
in my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. we students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we improve our study and make progress. besides, our teachers should offer us fewer exams and more time to study for ourselves.
keep away from fire (
my english study
my english study
in a word, only when you develop interest in studying english can you learn it well.
my name is beth. i"m 14 years old. my school is very big and beautiful. i"m very happy in the school.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xk b1 .c om&
i am liu qiang. i think it"s not strange to have worries. some students say they have become fat and that it really makes them feel bad about themselves
first, you could eat less. the body needs food for energy, but you’ll become fat if you eat more than your body needs. if you eat less, the body can burn more calories than you eat. second, do more exercise. doing exercise can also help the body burn the calories and make you thinner. there are many ways to do exercise. for example, you could go to school on foot or by bike.
don"t worry too much
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(b) one possible version:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
how to keep safe?
as teenagers, we should keep safety in mind. but how can we keep safe? here are some of my suggestions. first, we should be careful when we make friends
describe your favorite teacher in no more than 120 words according to the following points.
his or her looks (hair, height, build)
his or her likes or dislikes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
given the reasons above, i choose to live alone.
dear mr. smith,
i’ll be thankful if you give me the chance!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
making guang’an better and better
these days, people in guang’an are doing “achieving china dream, make guang’an better and better.” as middle school students, we should do some things for it. _____________________
making guang’an better and better
phrases for reference (
ask… for help&& calm down&&&& in danger&& prevent… from
?some advice for the student
my father is a 40-year-old math teacher. he is tall and fat with short hair and big eyes. he always works hard. his classes are lively and interesting and deeply loved by his students.
my father is an honest and kind man. he often helps other children and me with our maths.
my father’s hobby is playing table tennis. we often play table tennis together at the weekends.
my father is not only a good father but also a good friend. i have learned a lot from him. i love my father very much.
our school drama club is holding a film activity. we saw life of pi last week. it is directed by ang lee. and he gets the best director award for it. the film is about the story of a young man called pi. he takes a boat trip alone. he not only has to deal with difficult weather conditions but also needs to find enough food for himself. and at last he comes back home safely.
many people think life of pi is one of the year’s best films. it tells us we should brave enough to face any problem and find ways to solve them. we are heroes of ourselves.
x k b& 1&& . c o m
新|课& |标| 第 | 一| 网
★ &&&&&&&&&& to get knowledge, open the mind, be more intelligent(
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& textbooks, newspapers, magazines …
&&&&&& reading at least…books in the coming holiday…
not only ……but also……
reading is very important in our life. we can get knowledge through reading. it can not only open our minds but also make us more intelligent. besides, reading is also one of the most important ways to learn a foreign language like english.
textbooks, newspapers, magazines and other kinds of reading materials can help us know more about the outside world and help us grow into an excellent person.
i’m planning to read at least 5 books in the coming holiday. and i’ll spend more time reading every day in my senior high school life. reading makes a full man! let’s start reading now
now, public bikes are provided for people in many cities in china. i think it’s a good thing.&&&&&& &
i hope more and more people can ride bikes and live a low―carbon life.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
recently, we have discussed the ways to go traveling. here is the result. some students choose to travel with a group.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 我想和你谈谈作文 的文章

随机推荐