为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁资讯|备考|试题|互动|辅导
2015专四作文真题答案
来源:新东方在线
摘要:  2015专四考试已结束,新东方在线将第一时间发布2015专四真题、2015专四真题答案。请考生们密切关注新东方在线专四专八频道。
&2015真题答案  2015专四考试已结束,新东方在线将第一时间发布专四真题答案。请考生们密切关注新东方在线专四频道。  PART VI WRITING  SECTION A COPOSITION  参考范文  How I Deal with Stress  In today’s increasingly competitive society, thetempo①of people’s living isspeeding up and more and morepeopleare loaded with agrowingamount of stress and tension.Everyonefeelsoverwhelmed②andstressedin some way, as stress is an unavoidable consequence of life.The moments when Iwas caught up in extreme stress and overwhelmare when I was experiencinggreat difficulties finding satisfactory jobs.  So what can we dowhenwe feel overwhelmed and stressed about the things over which we have little control? In my opinion, one way towork off③stress is to get moving. WhenIam stressed,Ijust take a walk, after whichIalways feel calmer and relaxed. Besides,I’ve learned toconfidemystressto④others, which does help a lot. Friends and family members can be a great source of ideas and encouragement.Lastbut not least, I try to get enough rest and eat well, both of which enable me tobe healthyenoughand properly fueled to helpmede-stress⑤.  As is mentioned above, like it ornot,it isimpossiblefor us to live completely free of stress. However, as long as we can come up with our own ways to cope with it, stress will notdiscourage us from living a pleasant life.  闪光词句  1. tempo节奏  2.overwhelmed难以承受的  3. work off渐渐消除  4.confidesth. to sb.向某人吐露某事  5. de-stress(使)减压  SECTION B NOTE-WRITING  参考范文  April 20th, 2015  Dear Mary,  I’d like to send you the bookWolf Totem, whichtellsastory of the relationship between wolves and human beings. To begin with, the book isa reminder for us①to protect the environment that we’vedone harm to②. Meanwhile, this bookemphasizes the importance of teamwork, because it is the wolves’teamwork that makes them powerful. I believe you canbenefita lotfrom③the book.  Yours sincerely,  ***  闪光词句  1. a reminder for sb.提醒某人  2. do harm to...对……造成伤害  3. benefit…from…从……中获益&  请点击查看&&
责任编辑:fengjing
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
专四专八网络课堂
专四专八热报课程
2014专四专八时间表

我要回帖

更多关于 专四作文范文 的文章

随机推荐