单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:书面表达2
(2011湖南岳阳中考)C)作文
76.为了解同学们的理想,我们在学校的100名学生中进行了一次调查采访。采访主要是围绕&What do you want to be when you grow up?&和&Why?&这两个问题进行的,请你根据以下调查数据写一份以&the dream jobs&为题的报告,并读读你自己的理想与原因。词数80个左右。(报告开头语已经给出,不计入作文总词数。)
The Dream Jobs
In order to help us form food ideas(理想), we made a survey among 100 students in our school. Here are the results.________________________________________________________
In order to help us form food ideas(理想), we made a survey among 100 students in our school. Here are the results. Most of them want to be businessmen. They think they will be rich. More of them want to be doctors. They can save sick people. Some want to be teachers. They think the teachers can make people learn more knowledge. Some want to be policemen. They think the work is exciting. But some don&t want to be policemen. They think they are dangerous. But they believe the work is good for people. It can help catch the thieves. Some want to be nurses. They can help doctors and sick people.
What do you want to be in the future?
书面表达(共两节,A节5分,B节20分,满分25分)
【2011沈阳】A)下列素材选自牛津英语教材。其中地图上标号⑥的答案已给出。请将其他5个标号的名称填入相应标号后的空白处上。
The Channel
Tunnel (英法隧道)
The Atlantic Ocean
The Mediterranean (地中海)
Spain (西班牙)
⑤ ⑥Spain
答案:A)① the Atlantic Ocean ② Paris ③ London ④ the Mediterranean Sea
⑤ the Channel Tunnel
【2011沈阳】B)某英语报刊开辟中学生栏目,就某些热点问题展开讨论。请以It&s to study geography at school 为题, 写一篇短文,以便为该栏目投稿。词数80-100。步骤与要点如下:
1.确定你的观点;
2.围绕观点,进行叙述;
3.要有具体事例(一至两点即可),并说明其原因。
1. 补全标题(参考词汇:interesting, important, necessary, helpful, useless, boring, bad等);
2. 字迹清楚,语言规范;
3. 鼓励写出真情实感,对紧扣主题的适当发挥不予扣分;
4. 短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数;
5. 短文中不要出现考生的真实校名和姓名。
It&s important to study geography at school
Geography is one of the subjects in middle school. In my idea, geography is very impportant for us in our lives. For it there are t
Firstly, geography is good for our travel. Every year, we may go out for our holiday. If we have the knowlegde of geography, we can go anywhere even though we don&t know the way. We also take a map with us. But if we didn&t learn geography, we may not understant the map well.
Secondly, geography is also important for our buildings. Having the knowlegde of geography, we can know where we build the houses well.
So, in my view, it&s very important to study geography at school.
66. meal 67. to 68. others 69. But 70. get 71. with 72. It 73. return 74. their 75. fast
【2011雅安】七、书面表达(满分20分)
你刚从海南岛回来,请用英语写一篇关于海南岛的报道。词数:60-90。不要署名。内容还包括以下要点:
1.中国第二大海岛;
2.气候温暖,空气新鲜;
3.有海滩,有高大的椰子树;
4.可以游泳,钓鱼,划船等;
5.可以品尝各种海鲜。
参考词汇:island岛,coconut palm tree椰子树,seafood海鲜
Hainan Island is in the south part of our country. On Island Hainan, you could enjoy bright sunshine, fresh air and beautiful scenery. You will never forget that.
Hai Kou city is the capital of Hainan Province while it is also the biggest city on the island. There, you could either go to visit the flower markets or enjoy the delicious seafood. There, you could find many beautiful beaches. People love walking along the seaside or swimming in the sea. There are many tall coconut palm trees to see.
Welcome to Hainan Island! I&m sure you will have a good time there.
( 2011大庆)Ⅷ. Writing (本题共2小题,A题5分,B题10,共15分)
今天,你与妈妈在家里后电视新闻时,了解到我国刚刚颁布了对公共场馆的全面&禁烟令&。吸烟不仅浪费金钱,对自己、他人的健康以及环境造成极大危害,而且易引发火灾,甚至造成人员伤亡。因而,你与妈妈商定,由你用英文向身为烟民的爸爸列出吸烟的五点危害,力劝他戒烟。
注意:可以参考以下词汇:cause, waste, harm, pollute, lose
答案:1. Smoking can cause a lot of illness.
2. Smoking will waste much money.
3. Smoking is harmful for your health.
4. Smoking will pollute the air.
5. Smoking will make you lose some friends.
亲爱的同学,随着你走出本次中考的考场,初中的学习生活就结束了,迎接你的是近两个月的轻松假期。有的同学计划去旅游;有的安排走亲访友;有的想要上网( surf the Internet)、看电视、听音乐;有的在娱乐休息之余打算读些书、学点儿生活技能、参加一些实践活动;还有的&&
你想好了吗?
请用英文写出你的假期计划。词数80左右短文开头已给出.不计人总词数。
包括以下要点:
1. What are you going to do?
2. How are you going to plan your activities? Why?
3. What do you expect your coming holiday will be like?
The summer vacation is coming&___________________ _____________________
One possible version:
The summer vacation is coming. What are you going to do this vacation?I&m going to Beijing this summer. I will visit some places of great interest. For example, I want to visit the Great Wall with my parents. Because I wan to be &a true man&. And I also want to visit the Tian&an men Square. I am looking forward to meeting the foreigeners. Because I want to practice speaking English with them.
Then I want to take part in the children&s palace. I want to learn to play the guitar. I want to be good singer in the future. I think being a singer is very cool. My favorite singer is like Micheal Jackson.
I hope I can have a happy vacation. What about you? What are you going to do this summer?
【2011山东菏泽】七、书面表达(满分20分)
假如你是李明,在菏泽国际牡丹花会之前,请给你的美国笔友Lily写一封信,介绍菏泽牡丹(如悠久的种植历史、数百个品种等等),并邀请她前来观赏。
字数:80&100字(首尾句已给出,不记入所要求的总字数)
供你参考的词汇有:
be famous for&以&&闻名; national flower国花; Heze International Peony Fair菏泽国际牡丹花会;the peony garden牡丹园
Dear Lily,
How are things going. Heze international peony fair is coming. Will you please come and visit when you are free? I am sure you will get to know more about Heze and have a good time here. Heze is famous for peony and peony is its national flower. It has a long history with hundreds of kinds. The peony garden is very beautiful which is full of all kinds of peonies. When you come, I will be your guide. I'm sure you will be satisfied with it.
【2011山东枣庄】
第六节 书面表达(共1题,满分10分)
Write a passage in about 100 words with the help of the following points about Zhanghua&s life change. The first sentence has been given.
Zhanghua as a child Zhuanghua now
used to have much time
used to spend a lot of time playing games with his friends
used to watch TV or chat with his grandma in the evening
used to go to concerts with his father. Is too busy
gets up early and stays in school all day.
hasn't any more time to play games with his
does his homework and goes to bed late,
hardly has time for concerts.
misses the old days.
Zhuanghua's life has changed a lot in the last few years.
_________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:
Zhuanghua's life has changed a lot in the last few years. In the past, he used to have much time to play after school. He spent a lot of time playing games with his friends. When he finished his homework, he often watched TV or chatted with his grandma. On Saturday, he often went to concerts with his father.
But now his school life has changed a lot. He is very busy every day. He has to get up early and stays in school all day. Because he has to study hard. He hasn&t any more time to play games with his friends. He has to do his homework and goes to bed late every night. He hardly has any time for concerts. He misses the old days very much.
【2011山东滨州】九、书面表达(共1题,计15分)
爱是心中的太阳,融化你我身边的冰雪。假设你是李明,你们学校的 &English Canden&正在办主题为&付出既是收获&的征文活动,请你联系自己平时的爱心行为和感受写一篇文章投稿。
要求:1、文中不得出现真实的人名和校名等相关信息。
2、 80&100词。标题和文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。
Giving is Receiving
I&m a student from Green Middle School. My name is LI Ming. I like helping others because I think it makes me very happy. I often help my classmates with their schoolwork. Sometimes I help clean up city parks. I go to the old people&s home and do some cleaning for them once a month. So I&m pretty popular there. I often visit the children&s hospital to cheer the sick kids up. I read stories and sing songs for them. I am good with children. I also give money to charities to help people in trouble. I think giving is receiving. Helping others is helping ourselves. Do you agree with me?
【2011浙江湖州】八、书面表达(本题15分)
紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束,请以&My unforgettable(难忘的) Middle School Life&为题写一篇短文。短文首句已给出。
1. 文中不得出现真实人名和校名等相关信息;
2. 词数80-100. 短文题目和开头已给出,不计入总词数。
参考词汇:learn, spend, be interested in, be busy with
My Unforgettable Middle School Life
How time flies! ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________
How time flies! My middle school life is coming to an end. I can&t forget the happy time that I&ve spent with my classmates and teachers. At school, I am busy with my studies. I&m interested in English, because my English teacher, Miss Wang, is kind and helpful.
I like playing basketball and reading books. After class, I join some clubs at school. In this way, I&ve got more knowledge and improved my life. I learn how to face difficulties, and I also learn how to get on well with friends.
My school life is meaningful and colorful. In a word, it is unforgettable, isn&t it?
【2011福建福州】提示作文(12分)
115. 目前中学生早餐问题已经引起社会关注,你所在学校的学生会在5月20日&全国学生营养日&开展问卷调查,其结果令人担忧。请你根据调查结果写一篇短文,倡导营养早餐。
学生比例 早餐情况 健康状况
55% 有规律地吃早餐 身体健康,精力充沛
25% 吃垃圾食品 营养不均衡
20% 没有吃早餐 感到饥饿,上课无法认真听讲,容易生病
提示词:regularly, active, junk food(垃圾食品), a balanced diet, as a result
1. 所写内容必须包括表格中所提供的信息,并发表自己的看法。
2. 所给的提示词必须全部用上,可适当发挥。
3. 字数80词左右。文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数。
Breakfast Is Important
Breakfast is important. But not all the students have realized its important. Here&s the result of our survey. About 55 percent of the students ____________________________________
Breakfast Is Important
Breakfast is important. But not all the students have realized its important. Here&s the result of our survey. About 55 percent of the students have breakfast regularly every day. They keep healthy and look active. 25 percent of them just have junk food instead. They don&t have a balanced diet. (It is bad for their health.) 20 percent (of the students) go to school without breakfast. As a result, these students often fell hungry in class and can&t listen to teachers carefully. What&s worse, they get ill easily.
It&s necessary/important (for us) to have breakfast and we should also have the right kinds of food for breakfast.
【2011浙江杭州】九、书面表达
一家英语杂志社正在调查不同国家孩子母亲节给妈妈送礼物的情况。假如你是林超,请根据表中的信息并结合自身看法,给杂志社写一封信。
Country Gifts Reasons
Anita (UK) A green scarf 1. need one
2. favorite color
Jacob (USA) A hand-made card 1. mean a lot
2. easy to make
Lin Chao (China) & 1. &
注意: 1. 内容必须包括表格中的信息;
2. 开头已经为你写好,你只需接着写;
3. 词数:70个左右。开头和结尾部分的内容不计入总词汇。
Dear editor,
I am writing to tell you about how children from different countries choose gifts for their mothers on Mother&s Day.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Looking forward to your reply.
Dear editor,
I am writing to tell you about how children from different countries choose gifts for their mothers on Mother&s Day.
Anita is from England. She&d like to give a green scarf as a gift to her mother. Her mother&s favorite color is green and she really needs a scarf. Jacob comes from the USA. He&d like to give her mother a hand-made card. Because it&s easy to make and it means a lot.
I&m from China. My mother is a worker. I want to give her a nice cup. Then she can use it to drink a cup of tea and have a good rest after work.
Looking forward to your reply.
【2011重庆】VIII.书面表达。(15分)
一家知名外债企业准备与当地政府合作修建一所国际学校。为了建好、办好学校,该企业总裁Mr. White 广泛征求学生的意见,并公开了他的邮箱。请以&周杉&的名义给他写一封E-mail,谈谈你的建议及理由。
内容要点:
1. 学习环境(如:教室、操场&&)
2. 特色课程(如:网球、钢琴&&)
1. 词数:80词左右,邮件开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
2. 文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称。
One possible version:
Dear Mr. White,
I&m glad to hear you&ll build an international school, and I&d like to give you some advice. I think the new school should be nice and pleasant. Students need bright classrooms to study in, modern libraries to open up their eyes, large playgrounds to play different kinds of sports on. The school may provide students with some special courses, such as art, tennis or piano lessons. These courses can make students relaxed and encourage them to develop freely. It would be better for students to have some chances to practice in your company so that they can get some useful experience.
I hope I can enter the school.
Sincerely yours,
【2011.云南昆明】第三节 书面表达(满分10分)
A. Enjoy ___________.
B. Don&t forget ____________.
1. 请从所给的A, B两个题目中任选一个,吧题目补充完整后作答,分值相同。
2. 注意紧扣主题,意思连贯,语言通顺,书写规范。
3. 不得使用真实姓名和校名,如需要使用,请用Mike, Gina等英文名字,校名统一用Guangming Middle School.
4. 词数不少于60.
范文:A. Enjoy Learning
As we know, learning is very important to us. All of us must learn hard. At school we should learn all the subjects which are very useful for our life in the future. If we learn hard, we will make our dreams come true. We will feel happy and excited when we can go to a top senior high school by working hard. Besides, we also learn other things that we can&t do. If so, we will have some skills and experience that may be good for our future.
Without learning ,the life couldn&t be so smooth, without enjoying ,the life couldn&t be so colorful.
范文:B. Don&t forget our English teacher
We will graduate from our school soon. But my classmates, please don&t forget our English teacher. We all know we can&t make so much progress without the help of our English teacher. He is kind to us but strict. Whenever we are in trouble, he will try his best to help us. So we can&t forget him. After we leave our school,we can keep in touch with him by writing letters, sending e-mails or making phone calls.
【2011广西北海】九、书面表达(10分)
初中生活即将结束假如你是李华,请根据下图所给提示词给来自美国的同班同学Jack写一段毕业留言,内容包括他给你留下的深刻印象、你们在一起的快乐时光以及对他(她)最美好 的祝愿。
要求:1、所给提示词必须用上,可适当发挥。
2、词数70个左右,开头和结尾已给出,不要计入总词数。
3. 请在答题卡相应的区域作答。
【答案】One possible version:
Our life in middle school will come to an end soon. I'll never forget you. You are a tall and outgoing boy. There's always a smile on your face and everybody likes to make friends with you. We used to play basketball on the playground. Sometimes we went for a picnic and had a good time there. You often helped me with my English. At this very moment I'm saying goodbye to you, I just want to give you my best wishes:
I hope you are happy and healthy forever.
I hope you are successful in the future.
【2011连云港】八、书面表达(满分18分)
花果山是连云港著名的旅游胜地,每年有大量的游客来此游玩。请你根据下表中游客以前和现在行为的变化,以&Behave well during the travel&为题,用英语写一篇短文,并谈谈你的感受。
乱扔杂物,随地吐痰 废物入箱,爱惜环境
摘花毁树,伤害动物 爱护植物,关爱动物
随处抽烟,乱涂乱画 自觉禁烟,保护名胜
你的感受:作为中学生,我们&&(至少3点)
注意:1.短文应包括所给内容要点,可适当发挥,使文章连贯;
2.词数100左右,短文开头已给出,不计入总词数;
3.文中不得提及考生所在的学校及自己的姓名;
4.参考词汇:行为、举止:吐痰:spit
Behave well during the travel
Huaguo Mountain is a famous tourist attraction in Lianyungang. Every year many tourists come here to enjoy its beautiful scenery. But a few years ago,____________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:
Behave well during the travel
Huaguo Mountain is a famous tourist attraction in Lianyungang. Every year many tourists come here to enjoy its beautiful scenery. But a few years ago, a lot of bad behaviors happened quite often during the travel. Some threw litters, painted on the walls, and spit on the ground everywhere. Some picked flowers, destroyed trees and hurt animals. And even worse, some smoked in the woods. How dangerous!
Luckily, things have changed now. Rubbish is always put into dustbins. People are friendly to animals. Nobody smokes around the woods and places of interest are well kept. All these changes make us happy.
As a student, I think we should know it&s our duty to protect the environment. In order to make Huaguo Mountain and our city more beautiful, let&s behave well and try our best to help fight(against) bad behaviors&
【2011陕西】Ⅺ.书面表达
你年级决定本周日进行一次外出活动(have a school trip),请你负责将此消息传达给来自英国的交换生。
1. 参考提示语,可适当发挥;
2. 语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整;
3. 文中不得出现真实地名和姓名;
4. 词数:60-80词。(开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。)
One possible version
Hello, everyone!
May I have your attention, please? Have you ever had a hard but exciting trip? Now I've got good news to tell you. This Sunday, we are going to have a school trip like this. We'll walk to Fenghuang Mountain, It's about 10 kilometers away from our school. As we'll be away for the whole day, please remember the following things, Take enough food acid drinks with you and wear comfortable shoes. The most important thing is to keep safe and behave yourselves on the way. I think we'll have a nice trip.
That's all.
Thank you!英语书面表达!假设你叫Jim,写信给你的好友David,你们班的同学参观了动物园后,对不同的动物有不同的想法.有的人认为老虎是危险动物,他们不喜欢;有的人喜欢熊猫,认为它们逗人喜爱;而其他人认为猴子聪明,敏捷,因_百度作业帮
英语书面表达!假设你叫Jim,写信给你的好友David,你们班的同学参观了动物园后,对不同的动物有不同的想法.有的人认为老虎是危险动物,他们不喜欢;有的人喜欢熊猫,认为它们逗人喜爱;而其他人认为猴子聪明,敏捷,因
假设你叫Jim,写信给你的好友David,你们班的同学参观了动物园后,对不同的动物有不同的想法.有的人认为老虎是危险动物,他们不喜欢;有的人喜欢熊猫,认为它们逗人喜爱;而其他人认为猴子聪明,敏捷,因此他们非常喜欢它们!用英语表达
The supposition you call Jim,writes a letter for yours good friend David,after your class's schoolmate visited the zoo,has the different idea to the different animal.Some people thought the tiger is the dangerous animal, Some people like the panda,though But other people thought the monkey is intelligent,agile,therefore they like them extremely!
您可能关注的推广One possible version:&&&& Health is very important to us teenagers. Either study or work is based on strong body. Doing sports every day helps us keep healthy and energetic. And taking exercise can keep us& strong, we& won't get tired or sick easily. Just as the slogan says, "Exercise one hour a day keeps the doctor away."&&&& There are many kinds of sports we can do, such as running, swimming &and& ball& games. Now we students have to do too much homework after school. I hope teachers will leave us less home work so that we can have more time to take part in sports. I also hope our& school& can& organize &more& sport activities for us.
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届江苏盐城阜宁县东沟中学九年级3月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达据报道,中学生的身体素质有所下降。这一情况已经引起全社会的关注和教育部门的高度重视。下图是某中学关于青少年体育锻炼的宣传标语。请你根据下面的要点和要求,用英语写一篇短文,80词左右。要点:1.锻炼身体的好处:strong,healthy,energetic,2.锻炼身体的方式:ballgames,running,swimming,...3.请你谈谈对学校开展体育锻炼的看法或建议。(至少写两点)要求:1.内容必须包括以上要点,可适当发挥。2.开头已给出,不计入总词数。3.语句通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,字迹工整。4.文中不得出现真实校名及姓名。EXERCISE ONE HOLR A DAY,KEEP ILLNESS AWAY!
来源:学年江苏盐城阜宁县东沟中学九年级3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
据报道,中学生的身体素质有所下降。这一情况已经引起全社会的关注和教育部门的高度重视。下图是某中学关于青少年体育锻炼的宣传标语。
请你根据下面的要点和要求,用英语写一篇短文,80词左右。
要点:1.锻炼身体的好处:strong,healthy,energetic,
2.锻炼身体的方式:ballgames,running,swimming,...
3.请你谈谈对学校开展体育锻炼的看法或建议。(至少写两点)
要求:1.内容必须包括以上要点,可适当发挥。
2.开头已给出,不计入总词数。
3.语句通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,字迹工整。
4.文中不得出现真实校名及姓名。
EXERCISE ONE HOLR A DAY,KEEP ILLNESS AWAY!
来源:河北省模拟题
书面表达。&&& 据报道,中学生的身体素质有所下降。这一情况已经引起全社会的关注和教育部门的高度重视。下面是某中学关于青少年体育锻炼的宣传标语。 EXERCISE ONE HOUR A DAY KEEP ILLNESS AWAY 请你根据下面的要点和要求,用英语写一篇短文,80词左右。要点:(1)锻炼身体的好处:strong, healthy, energetic, … (2)锻炼身体的方式:ball games, running, swimming, … (3)请你谈谈对学校开展体育锻炼的看法或建议。(至少写两点)要求:(1)内容必须包括以上要点,可适当发挥;(2)开头已给出,不计入总词数; (3)语句通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,字迹工整; (4)文中不得出现真实校名及姓名。&&&&& Health is very important to us teenagers____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:湖北省模拟题
书面表达。&&&& 据报道,从2011年开始韩国除了向所有小学和初高中学生发放纸质的语文、英语、数学教科书之外,同时还将发放光盘形式的电子教科书,到2015年全部实行电子书。这表明在韩国,电子图书即将走进寻常百姓家。某英文论坛发起了一次主题为“E-Books, Good or Bad?”的讨论,请你根据下面提示写一篇80词左右的短文,并表达你对这件事情的看法。
提示词:be good for, cut down, carry, video, writing ability, eye sight, control, be lost in
E-Books, Good or Bad?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 2015中考英语书面表达 的文章

随机推荐