初三高一英语阅读读

你现在的位置 : &
初三英语阅读理解如何破解?
  初三英语阅读理解如何破解?&阅读理解&是考查学生综合运用语言能力的重点题型。阅读理解的题量大并且分值比例相当高,也是考生失分大户,那么如何攻克英语阅读理解则是考生复习中的重中之重了。
  选材特点:题材多样化,随着信息时代的到来,阅读内容更趋于信息化、时代化,突破了单一的故事、寓言等题材,内容涉及新闻、广告、科普、医疗、教育等,文章的体裁从记叙扩大到产品说明、逻辑推理及实际应用等文体。
  命题特点:不仅要理解一般性的何时、何地、何人、何事等方面的要点,而且要从深层挖掘,理解弦外之音,话外之意,要理解作者的意图以及文章对读者、社会产生的诸多影响;要求学生能迅速理解文章主旨大意,段落细节,并能准确选出正确答案。
  阅读要求:记叙文阅读主要抓住时间(When)、地点(Where)、人物(who)、事件(what)、和起因(Why)、发展和结果,以及人物之间的关系、表现,从中分析他们思想品质、性格特征等;议论文是阐明作者对人或事的好坏的立场观点,因此在阅读时必须正确把握文章的论点和论据,理清论证思路,再进行逻辑推理得出结论;应用文是最贴近日常生活的文体,它包括通知、广告、便条、申请书、个人简历,形式多样,题材各异,如图示、表格、地址、网址等,对这类文体的阅读应简明扼要地抓住所需信息,理解文章内容。
  常见题型:
  一、主旨大意题
  阅读理解是对整个文章的目的、意图、观点、立场、态度以及内在的逻辑关系的理解,而不是断章取义的一孔之见,所以统览全篇和问题是很有必要的,这些问题会给你提供信息
  或暗示文章中的一些重要细节。在统览全篇的同时要注意抓住文章的中心大意,捕捉主题 句,因为一些显性的答案是可以从主题句中直接回答,而隐性的答案则是要通过对全篇的理解才能得出。主题句一般具有以下特征:
  1、概括全段思想。
  2、一般位于段首、段尾或位于段中,它通常是用单词、短语表达的。当然,有些短语没有完整的主题句,其主题只好依据整篇文章及上下文的语境,不是某句话的表面意思。
  3、解这种题目时,不能只凭文中的只言片语而断章取义,比如涉及文章的标题(title)、主题(main idea)、结论(conclusion)、结局(end)等有关问题,都需要在细读全文的基础上,结合所学语言知识、背景知识、生活常识、科学专业知识进行逻辑思维、推理、判断,从而获取文章中内隐的信息。
  主旨题常见的命题形式:
  (1) The main idea of this text may be&&.
  (2) This passage is mainly about&&.
  (3) The author's purpose in writing this text&&.
  (4) Which of the following is the best title for the passage?
  (5) What&s the topic of the text?
  (6) The passage gives us is&...
  典型例题:
  如:北京市中考题阅读理解C篇
  第二题:The second paragraph mainly tells us that ____.
  A. Japanese are always healthier than Americans
  B. living in the US is not good for people&s health
  C. if you eat too much fat you will have cancer
  D. the way we eat may cause some health problems
  答案为D。作者表明饮食方式造成人们的健康问题,提出了主题句,此外,为阐明主题思想,在主题之后以日本为例进一步解释说明此问题。这一类的段落包括三个层次,即:引题D主题D解释。如果学生把握了这类题型的特点就很容易得出结论。
  第四题:The greatest help the passage gives us is ____.
  A. to introduce a food guide to the world
  B. to provide us with knowledge of six food groups
  C. to suggest a way of eating for a healthy life
  D. to find the main cause of some serious diseases
  答案为C。不同的饮食习惯给我们的健康生活带来了不同的影响,而不是提供各种类型食物的知识等,因此不能只凭文中的只言片语而断章取义,选择其它的选项。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐初三英语阅读理解练习题及答案二十题(8)
  (十五)
  Snow fell on the mountain. It snowed and snowed. The snow did not melt(融化). It became deep and heavy. The snow on the bottom pressed (挤压)together., it became ice.
  The ice was very wide and thick. It began to move down the mountain. It was like a river of ice. It was a glacier(冰河).
  Sometimes the glacier moved only a few inches(英寸) each day. As it moved, it took rocks and dirt with it. It changed the land. In some places, it left hills. In some places, when the glacier melted, it made rivers and lakes.
  A million years ago, there were many big glaciers. Glaciers covered many parts of the world. The glaciers changed the land.
  Glaciers are still at work today. A glacier in the north of Canada is cutting a new path(路) down the side of a mountain. This glacier will change the land, too.
  1. The snow that fell on the mountain
  A. became snowman&&& B. melted&&& C. became ice&&& D. turned to rain
  2. The word in the story that means a river of ice is __________.
  3. The story says, &The snow did not melt. It became deep and heavy&. The word it means ____.
  4. Which of the following does this story lead you to believe?
  A. There are not as many glaciers as there used to be
  B. Glaciers do not change the land as they move over it.
  C. Glaciers are found only in warm places.
  5. How fast did the glacier move? (Which sentence is exactly like the one in your book?)
  A. Sometimes the glacier moved only once a year.
  B. Sometimes the glacier moved over ten miles each day.
  C. Sometimes the glacier moved only a few inches each day.
  6. The main idea of the whole story is that _______.
  A. snow is heavy&&&&&&&& B. the high land never changes
  C. glaciers changed the land
  Key: 1.C& 2. glacier& 3.snow& 3.A& 4.C& 5.C
  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (十六)
  Long ago, people in Rome(罗马) talked to one another in Latin(拉丁文). Pupils in school learned to read and write in Latin. Books are in Latin.
  Some Romans(罗马人) went to other parts of the world. They took their language with them. Soon Latin was used in many countries. It became a world language.
  People in other countries did not talk in Latin the same way. In each land, they changed the language a little. As time went by, they made more changes. At last they did not talk in Latin any more. New languages had come from the old one.
  People do not talk to one another in Latin today. But they still use many Latin words. You do, too. Street, wall, city, and salt are some of the Latin words we use. You are a pupil in school. Pupil is a Latin word. It means &little doll&.
  1. Latin was used by people in _____.
  A. Rome&&& B. the United States&&& C. Greece(希腊)&&& D. Texas
  2. The word in the story that means what people speak and write is ______
  3. The story says, &People do not talk to each other in Latin today. But they still use many Latin words,& The word they means ________.
  4. Which of the following does this story lead you to believe?
  A. It is not good to change a language.
  B. Pupils in schools today play with dolls.
  C. Not many people can read Latin today.
  5. What happened to Latin when it was taken to other countries?(which sentence is exactly like the one in your book?)
  A. In each land, people talked about each other.
  B. In each land, they changed the language a little
  C. In each land, the children had to speak some Latin.
  6. The main idea of the whole story is that ________.
  A. Romans did not like to stay home
  B. people in old Rome talked a lot to each other.
  C. Latin changed as it moved from land to land.
  Key: 1. A& 2. language& 3. people& 4. C& 5. B& 6. C
小鸭子商城
听儿歌,看动画,学知识,玩游戏
英语童话故事The Snow Man,t is so delightfully cold, said the Snow Man, th...
One day a rich man met Sam on the road. The rich man said to Sam, "I hear you are...
英语童话,英语故事,The Sick LionA Lion, unable from old age and infirmitie...
Long, long ago, a farmer thought the shoots in his fields were not growing fast e...
Two friends were walking in the forest. One is tall, and the other is short. The ...
Once an ant was drinking by a small river and fell in. She tried her best to teac...
故事龟兔赛跑英文版The Tortoise and the Hare,The hare was once boasting o...
Once upon a time a man from the State of Chu was crossing a river by boat. But ca...
[][][][][][][][][][]报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
初三英语阅读理解20篇
Little Tom down the street calls our dog &The keep dog&.Zip is a sheep dog. But when Tom tries to say& Seep&, it comes out &keep&. And in a way Tom is right. Zip is always bringing things hoem for us to keep! I'll tell you about some of them.
Zip's first present was a shoe. It was made of green silk.
We didn't know how Zip found the shoe. But after a moment Mary, my big sister, told me the shoe had a strange smell. I nodded(点头)and held my nose. &What do you think it is?&
&It smells like something for cleaning. I think someone tried to clean a spot (污点) off the shoe. Then he put it at the door to dry.&
&Along came Zip. And good-bye shoe!& I said.&We should take it back.&
&We can't &.said my sistter.
&Maybe little Tom is right,& Mary said. &Maybe Zip is a keep dog!&
1.The writer and Mary didn't know______.
A.what Zip's first present was
B.how Zip carried its first present home
C.who owned Zip's first present
D.what Zip's first present was made of
2.Tom calls Zip &the keep dog&because ______.
A.the dog likes keeping things
B.the dog likes playing with shoes
C.he doesn't know the dog's name
D.he can't pronounce the word &sheep&well
3.What made the shoe strange was ______.
A.its colour B.its smell
C.its size D.that it was a silk one
4.The word &keep&in the last sentence means &_____&
A.keeping things for itself
B.bringing things for other to keep
C.not letting it run about
D.taking care of a small child
5.We can know from the reading that the dog _____.
A. likes to give presents to people
B.has been kept in at the writer's home
C.has brought some trouble
D.likes to be called &the keep dog&
Key: 1.C 2.D 3.B 4.B 5.C
An old lady in a plane had a blanket(毯子)over her head and she did not want to take it off . The air hostess spoke to her, but the old lady said, &I have never been in a plane before , and I am frightened. I am going to keep this blanket over my head until we are back on the ground again !&
Then the captain came. He said, &Madam, I am the captain of this plane. The weather is fine, there are no clouds in the sky, and everything is going very well. &But she continued to hide.
So the captain turned and started to go back. Then the old lady looked out from under the blanket with one eye and said, &I am sorry, young man, but I don&t like planes and I am never going to fly again. But I&ll say one thing, &She continued kindly, &You and your wife keep your plane very clean!&
1. An old lady had _________ .
A. glasses B. a blanket over her head C. a coat D. a basket
2. A. She didn&t want to ________ .
A. take it off B. turn it off C. get on D. talk about it
3. _________ spoke to her .
A. The air hostess B. The man next to her C. her husband D. one of her friends
4. The old lady had never been _________ before .
A. abroad B. home C. in a plane D. in hospital
5. The woman didn&t like planes and she was never going ________ .
A. to fly again B. to travel C. to go abroad D. to go home
Key: 1-5 BAACA
Dick lived in England. One day in January he said to his wife, &I'm going to fly to New York next week because I've got some work there.& &Where are you going to stay there?& his wife asked. &I don't know yet.& Dick answered. &Please send me your address from there in a telegram (电报),& his wife said. &All right,& Dick answered.
He flew to New York on January 31st and found a nice hotel in the center of the city. He put his things in his room and then he sent his wife a telegram. He put the address of his hotel in it.
In the evening he didn't have any work, so he went to a cinema. He came out at nine o'clock and said, &Now I'm going back to my hotel and have a nice dinner.&
He found a taxi (出租车) and the driver said, &Where do you want to go?& But Dick didn't remember the name and address of his hotel.
&Which hotel are my things in?& he said, &And what am I going to do tonight?& But the driver of the taxi did not know. So Dick got out and went into a post office. There he sent his wife another telegram, and in it he wrote, &Please send me my address at this post office.&
Choose the right answer
1. Dick flew to New York because ___.
A. he went there for a holiday
B. he had work there
C. he went there for sightseeing (观光)
D. his home was there
2. Why did his wife want a telegram from him?
A. Because she didn't know his address yet
B. Because she wanted to go to New York, too
C. Because she might send him another telegram
D. Because she couldn't leave her husband by himself in New York
3. Where did Dick stay in New York?
A. In the center of the city.
B. In a hotel.
C. In a restaurant.
D. At his friend's house.
4. Who would send him the name and address of his hotel?
A. The manager (经理) of his hotel.
B. The police office.
C. The taxi driver.
D. His wife.
5. Which of the following is not true?
A. Dick stayed at a nice hotel in the center of the city.
B. Dick didn't work on the first night of his arrival.
C. Dick forgot to send his wife a telegram.
D. Dick wanted to go back to his hotel in a taxi.
Key: 1-5 B A B D C
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号报班咨询:400-888-3456
中考网英语语法栏目提供最新最全的初三英语阅读理解,九年级英语阅读理解,中考英语阅读理解,更多英语阅读理解资料请访问巨人中考网.
条记录,分
中考压轴题:
中考模拟题:
英语的学习在初中学习过程中占据着很重要的地位。如何学好英语是绝大多数同学都想知道的一个问题…
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语阅读理解 的文章

随机推荐