英语跪求图片

跪求英语作文,在线等!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
跪求英语作文,在线等!
跪求英语作文,在线等!
LinHe road ,161 District510620 GuangDong provinceJuly,1,2013Dear P&G Company:I am writing to you in the hope of that I may obtain opportunity of seceretary post inyour company .Currently ,I am a student of senior high svhool.According to the advertisement ,your position requires a person who can communicate with others smoothly in English.I am good at listening ,speaking ,reading and writing English .I am also good at the perator of computer and getting along with others.I am confident and qualified for the job.I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require,please contact me.I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.SincerelyXX(名字)
you work as a soda jerker, you will, of course, not need much skill in expressing yourself to be effective. If you work on a machine, your ability to express yourself will be of little importance. But...
您可能关注的推广回答者:跪求英语翻译,在线等,谢谢!A characteristic of American culture that has become almost a tradition is to respect the self-made man-the man who has risen to the top through his own efforts,usually beginning by working with his hands.While the_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
跪求英语翻译,在线等,谢谢!A characteristic of American culture that has become almost a tradition is to respect the self-made man-the man who has risen to the top through his own efforts,usually beginning by working with his hands.While the
跪求英语翻译,在线等,谢谢!A characteristic of American culture that has become almost a tradition is to respect the self-made man-the man who has risen to the top through his own efforts,usually beginning by working with his hands.While the leader in business or industry or the college professor occupies a higher social position and commands greater respect in the community than the common laborer or even the skilled factory worker,he may take pains to point out that his father started life in America as a farmer or laborer of some sort.
This attitude toward manual labor is now still seen in many aspects of American life.One is invited to dinner at a home that is not only comfortably but even luxuriously furnished and in which there is every evidence of the fact that the family has been able to afford foreign travel,expensive hobbies,and college educatyet the hostess probably will cook the dinner herself,will serve it herself and will wash dishes afterward,and furthermore the dinner will not consist merely of something quickly and easily assembled from contents of various cans and a cake or a pie bought at the nearby bakery.On the contrary,the hostess usually takes pride in careful preparation of special dishes.A professional man may talk about washing the car,digging in his fiowerbeds,painting the house.His wife may even help with these things,just as he often helps her with the dishwashing.The son who is away at college may wait on table and wash dishes for his living,or during the summer he may work with a construction gang on a highway in order to pay for his education.
美国文化的一个特点(几乎成为了一种传统)就是尊重自立的人---尊重那些通过自己双手努力而达到顶峰的人.每当一位在商界、工业的专家,或者一位大学教授比一般的劳动者抑或有经验的技术工人获得更高的社会地位或尊敬时,他都可能会不遗余力的指出:他的父亲刚开始在美国生活时,只是一个农民或(某一类的)工人.这种对体力劳动的态度至今仍可以在美国人生活的很多方面看到.有时一个人被邀请到别人家吃晚饭,主人家不仅舒适,而且甚至显得奢华,到处都能看出这个家庭已经能够支付出国旅游、奢侈的兴趣、孩子大学教育所需的费用,但是女主人仍然很可能会自己做饭、上菜,并且饭后洗餐具.并且晚饭不会仅仅是只把锅里的东西混合起来就可以简单快速做好的菜,和从附近蛋糕店买来的蛋糕和派.相反的,女主人通常会以自己特意准备的饭菜为自豪.一个专业人士会谈论洗车、在花圃上挖土、刷房子.他的妻子也甚至会帮他做这些事,正如他经常帮妻子洗盘子一样.他们上大学的儿子可能会在餐厅接待客人、洗盘子来挣钱,或者他会在假期跟着高速公路的施工队工作,来付自己的学习费用、、、文章难度不大,但是句子比较长,希望能帮到你哦.
美国文化的一个特点就是尊重白手起家,这也几乎成为了一个传统。白手起家的人就是那些通过自身努力,通常在最开始用自己勤劳双手工作,最后成为(技术)专家的人们。然而,商界、工业界的领导者或者大学教授比那些一般劳动者甚至是熟练的工厂技工享有较高的社会地位并且得到了社会舆论的更大尊重,他着力指出,他的父亲起初在美国是作为一个农民或某种形式的劳动者生活的。这种对于对体力劳动者的态度仍然可以见诸于美国...
您可能关注的推广回答者:跪求英语自我介绍 酷酷的那种 详情看里面_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
跪求英语自我介绍 酷酷的那种 详情看里面
跪求英语自我介绍 酷酷的那种 详情看里面
Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in changan university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university.generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in.i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is.when i was sophomore,i found web design very interesting,so i learned it very hard .to weaver a homepage for myself,i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage.forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence.during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day,no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball,tennis and chinese chess.also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying.ok,that is all,thank you for your attention
您可能关注的推广跪求好的英语方面的书籍_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:763,070贴子:
跪求好的英语方面的书籍收藏
假期快到了、本人想利用暑假好好给自己的英语充电!请各位高人推荐几本好的英语书!最好是口语方面的而且带光盘的那种、当然网上也要买的到!当然还可以是名著或其他方面的、有利于我的四六级考试!以后工作想让英语成为我的优势!请各位帮忙推荐!谢谢!
没事看小说吧。最近看twilight和the help.
推荐年逾八旬老人编著的《知己知彼 出奇制胜》书,这是一本在中国罕见的涉及 英语 读音规则 与 词汇记忆 的辅导读物!将有利于你未来的学习! 现在【利用现成的文字】介绍此书: 1. 我为中国学生编著的《知己知彼 出奇制胜》书,副标题:中国人掌握英语词汇的攻略 —————— 全书共分四章,212页。2011 年 6月 首次出版。每册目前定价人民币 31.30元。 ---------------- 书中四章的标题、页次、所占篇幅的百分比 以及 简要说明 如下:第一章
英文的拼写与读音规则 1-----40 (20%)就是我编写的并且在网上一度免费发送的“读音密码”讲义。第二章
英、汉语言中音义近似的词汇 41-----57 ( 8.5%)这个比重最小,主要是上海人 谈济民先生 开发的。第三章
异中求同 举一反三 59-----147 (44%)这一章主要是用汉字的主要“部首”梳理基础英文单词,所占篇幅比重最大,因为是作者自己近些年开发的。第四章   英文中的词缀、词根、组合词 149-----198 (24.5%)其中第一讲也颇具汉字特色。附件:   本书重点介绍的词汇 索引 200-----202 2. 10个月以来,通过邮购办法已经销往国内多个城市(包括:北京、上海、天津、重庆、香港、深圳、广州、三亚、昆明、福州、济南、太原、长春、沈阳、乌鲁木齐)与 偏远的乡镇 超过 70册了,均安全到达。(另外,赠送给几个大城市的公共图书馆、著名大学的图书馆、少数中学校的图书馆 的 达 250册。)
推荐《英语思维是这样练成的》
每天翻看一下四级词汇书
这是我前两天买的 书
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或跪求英语作文_百度知道
跪求英语作文
;my favorite singer&quot!; 内容要写张杰 要求必须要有定语从句和翻译 哪位有能力的亲帮一下 特别急 给分的 求一篇初三水平的英语作文 题目是&quot
提问者采纳
我是在2007湖南卫视的荧屏上认识他. In my opinon,LL在借鉴的时候要在检查单词拼写。^ ^
my favorite singerThere are more and more singers,他很擅长唱歌和跳舞,在婚后的第二天,他在去年结婚了, dancers and actors in our life recently。. He is really good at dancing and singing, he and his wife who is called Xiena funded contribution to the Nigerian Primary school , we need more kind-hearted people in nowadays,如此学生们便有了一个良好的学习环境,谢娜。,他就和他的妻子,LL就千古恨了,资助了尼戈尔小学,他是一个流行歌手和演员.
I love him not only because of his talent but his good-heart. There is no doubt that he has done lots of public service activities and helped lots of people. For example。毫无疑问,就像我最喜爱的歌手不知道你要多长的,众所周知. He is called Zhang Jie also known as Jason Zhang who is a pop singer and actor.. In the very next day,我这里举个例子) of the show in 2007 in Hunan TV. Such as my favorite singer,他做了很多的公益活动也帮助了很多人,但是没有一个人可以不劳而获.(LL可以加上自己是怎么认识他的, He married last year,从,他发行了6张流行专辑和在国内各地举办了8场演唱会,帮助他们重建学校, they helped them to rebuild their school so that the children have a nice environment
to study,还是我来晚了..But none of them can be loved by audiences without hard working,演员层出不穷,舞者。我喜欢他不只是因为他的才华。, he has published 6 popular albums during 2007 to 2012 and held 8 concerts around the country, As we know,他叫张杰。,也有很多人叫他Jason,更有他的善心。LL希望能帮到你咩。不知道有木有帮助。.现如今歌手,担心在下一失足。我认为当今社会需要更多像这样的好心人. I know him because
提问者评价
其他类似问题
He has made 6 records for himself. I like them. They are very popular with young people. He can dance well when he is singing, he started singing everywhere. They did many helpful things to help others. He is also an actor. So he is my favorite singerMy favorite singer
I am __________. He is so handsome.
In 2008 he won the Best Asian Artist . His wife is Xie Na. I like musicians that he can dance to music. They are both kind person. When he was 22 years old. Zhang Jie is the musician that can dance to music . She is famous too. He is very famous in China. I like singing songs very much
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
现在的作业真有想象
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求一个网站你懂的 的文章

随机推荐