要choose的过去式式的哦!

我要一篇英语作文,题目是上周末.要50至60字左右.谁我满意了,我单独给分啊! 要过去式,最好有翻译_百度作业帮
我要一篇英语作文,题目是上周末.要50至60字左右.谁我满意了,我单独给分啊! 要过去式,最好有翻译
我要一篇英语作文,题目是上周末.要50至60字左右.谁我满意了,我单独给分啊! 要过去式,最好有翻译
Last Saturday,I went to my friend Lily's birthday party.Many boys and girls went to her party.In the morning,we went to the park to have the picnic.In the afternoon,we went to see the film.Lily was very happy.She wore a new dress and looked very beautiful.I gave her a book as present.She liked my present very much.We all enjoyed ourselves.
NEXT WEEKEND
这么简单的东西,要靠自己啊!
您可能关注的推广lie的几种意思和用法,求解释.我要例句哦~~~~还有过去时过去分词.拜托了.请归纳总结条理清楚哦~~~_百度作业帮
lie的几种意思和用法,求解释.我要例句哦~~~~还有过去时过去分词.拜托了.请归纳总结条理清楚哦~~~
条理清楚哦~~~
lie1.n 谎言 He told a to me.他向我说谎了.2.vi 说谎 lied lied He d to me.vi 躺 lay lain He lay there,dead.他躺在那死了.与lay区别:lay vt 下蛋、搁/放 The hen lays an egg every day.过去式 过去分词都是laid两个动词的过去式和过去分词口诀:规则的说谎,不规则的躺,躺过就下蛋,下蛋不规则.谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,是用过去式的,是旅行的作文,70个单词左右啊!一定是要用过去式的啊 旅行的_百度作业帮
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,是用过去式的,是旅行的作文,70个单词左右啊!一定是要用过去式的啊 旅行的
一定是要用过去式的啊 旅行的
Last summer holiday,My family had gone to HongKong ,At the morning ,my father drive the car to Shenzhen,After the lunch,we take the car to HongKong,HongKong is a center of fanancial.There are many people in there,We just go shopping ,then ,we had a good dinner.The next day ,we gone to the Ocean Park,it was very intersting and wonderful.The good expression was the informce of the dophin,They could save people,also could show many things.They are very smart!I like HongKong very much !中文去年暑假,我们一家人去了香港.一早,爸爸先开车到深圳,我们吃完中饭之后,就坐地铁到香港了.香港是个金融中心,到处人山人海,我们只是逛了一下,就去吃晚餐了.第二天,我们去了海洋公园,那里可好玩啦!最让人印象深刻的是海豚表演.它们会救人,会表演特技,真聪明.我喜欢香港.
【范文】 Travel Travel is a very good means of broadening a person’s perspective. It makes you come into contact with different cultures, meet people of different colors and go through peculiar ...她以为我死了英语怎么说啊 要过去式的_百度知道
她以为我死了英语怎么说啊 要过去式的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
She supposed that I had been dead.——————————旦粻测救爻嚼诧楔超盲————————她认为我死了,但实际上“我”没死,所以与事实相反,应该用虚拟语气。又因为原来的从句就是过去发生的,再用虚拟语气就需要用过去完成时。——————————————————————————-权威翻译,希望采纳
She thought I had been dead
She thought I have died.
其他类似问题
过去式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Allow for unexpected things.这句中的unexpect为什么要用过去式啊?_百度作业帮
Allow for unexpected things.这句中的unexpect为什么要用过去式啊?
Allow for unexpected things.这句中的unexpect为什么要用过去式啊?
在这里是过去分词,过去分词可以当形容词用,修饰things.
unexpected此处是形容词,指意料之外的
这里的unexpected不是过去式,是形容词,表示"未料到的,意外的“。

我要回帖

更多关于 wear的过去式 的文章

随机推荐