其他1条回答
应该是super junior的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁paul baloche的YOU ARE THE ONE的歌词是什么 懂得告诉下_百度知道
paul baloche的YOU ARE THE ONE的歌词是什么 懂得告诉下
提问者采纳
VERSE: You're the one who made the heavens You're the one who shaped the earth You're the one who formed my heart Long before my birth I believe you'll always lead me All my days have been ordained All your thoughts t'ward me are holy Full of love and grace CHORUS: You are the o憨畅封堆莩瞪凤缺脯画ne, you are holy You are the one, you are worthy You are the one, you are the one everlasting You are the one, I will worship You are the one I will serve all my days You are the one, You are the one everlasting You are the one VERSECHORUS
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paul Baloche ( ; born on June 4, 1962) is an American
artist, , and . A native of , Baloche is currently the worship pastor at Community Christian Fellowship in . Baloche composes on
and , favoring guitar when leading worship. His wife, Rita Baloche, is also a Christian songwriter. Baloche is one of the writers for , a
founded by
Baloche's songs have been recorded by several artists including , , , , , and . Baloche has co-written songs with , , , and
for use on their respective albums. Some of Baloche's songs rank among the most-performed songs in
according to . Top-ranked songs include "Open the Eyes of My Heart", "Hosanna", "Your Name", "Today Is The Day", and "Above All". Baloche has received numerous
over the years. He was nominated for Song of the Year in both the
Dove Awards, and in 2002, Michael W. Smith's version of the same song won Inspirational Recorded Song of the Year. Baloche was also nominated for Songwriter of the Year in 2002. In 2009, Baloche won a Dove Award for Inspiration Recorded Song of the Year as co-author of "A New Hallelujah" with Michael W. Smith and his wife Debbie Smith.
Baloche has been a pioneer in providing visual instructional resources for church worship teams. In 1995, he released The Worship Guitar Series, a set of three videos. Between 2002 and 2006, he released The Modern Worship Series, a set of eight instructional DVDs focused on helping church worship teams increase their skill and confidence. In 2005, he released the book God Songs, a practical resource for worship songwriters, currently in its 8th printing.
His catalog of twelve albums is focused on providing
for churches to use in their Sunday morning services. His albums are released by his publisher . In addition to songwriting, Baloche participates in several seminars for worship leaders and musicians throughout North America and Asia.
The 2006 release
is a live recording featuring songs by Baloche, some co-written with worship artists including
("A Greater Song") and former Integrity Music president
("Thank You Lord").
The 2009 release Glorious featured the single "Just to Be With You", which Baloche explained "is simply about intimacy with God."
On April 3, 2012 Baloche released album The Same Love featuring the single "The Same Love".
On October 29, 2013, Baloche also released a live Christmas worship album featured old and new songs suitable for use during the Christmas season.
In November 2013, Baloche won a
for International Album of the Year for "Glorieux", a French language worship album.
(2009) (Recorded live in , South Korea)
Glorious (2009)
Live (2014)
Worship Guitar Series - Volume 1 (VHS - 1995)
Worship Guitar Series - Volume 2 (VHS - 1998)
Worship Guitar Series - Electric Guitar (VHS - 2000)
Visual Songbook - God Of Wonders (CD-ROM - 2000)
Modern Worship Series - Music Styles (DVD - 2003)
Modern Worship Series - Worship Band Workshop (DVD - 2003)
Modern Worship Series - Leading Worship: Creating Flow (DVD - 2003)
Paul Baloche DVD Songbook Volume 1 (Songbook + DVD - 2003)
Modern Worship Series - Music Theory Made Easy (DVD - 2005)
Modern Worship Series - Acoustic Guitar (DVD - 2006)
Paul Baloche DVD Songbook Volume 2 (Songbook + DVD - 2006)
Modern Worship Series - Electric Guitar (DVD - 2007)
Modern Worship Series - Worship Vocal Workshop (DVD - 2007)
Modern Worship Series - Beginning Guitar (DVD - 2008)
Glorious - CD Companion Video (DVD - 2010)
The Worship Series - Leading Worship: Pastoring people and developing skill (DVD - 2011)
The Worship Series - Worship Band Workshop (DVD - 2011)
The Worship Series - The Journey of a Song (DVD - 2011)
The Same Love - CD Companion Video (DVD - 2012)
Price, Deborah Evans. "Higher Ground: 'Greater' Collaborations for Baloche", , May 13, 2006.
O'Connor, Dave. , , April 6, 2012. Accessed December 2, 2013. "Baloche, a worship leader and Maple Shade, N.J. native, has enlisted the help of a virtual who’s-who in Christian music with 'The Same Love.'"
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. AllMusic 2014.
. Church Copyright Licensing International. July 15, .
. PraiseCharts (Sonreign Media, Inc.) 2014.
, January 24, 2002
Ham, Robert (March 13, 2013). . Allmusic 2013.
. The Underground 2014.
. Gospel Music Association of Canada 2014.
. . November 3, .
: Hidden categories:

我要回帖

更多关于 we are one ole ola 的文章

随机推荐