my bemy bad but good dayy 作文 五句话

My room的英语作文最少五句话_百度知道
My room的英语作文最少五句话
提问者采纳
There are some books and a pencil case in my backpack. It’s a nice room. My backpack is on my chairMy room This is my room. There is a window in the wall. My desk is between my bookcase and my bed.I often clean it. There are a lot of books in the bookcase. A football is under my bed. There are some pictures on the wall. A lamp is on the desk, and a bed next to the window
你选取前面五句
加为好友吧!
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
默默地厮守
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
There are some books and a pencil case in my backpack. It’s a nice room. My backpack is on my chairMy room This is my room. There is a window in the wall. My desk is between my bookcase and my bed.I often clean it. There are a lot of books in the bookcase. A football is under my bed. There are some pictures on the wall. A lamp is on the desk, and a bed next to the window
Hello! I'm Cherry. I'm so happy, because I have my own room now. It's small but nice. Look! There is a bed, a desk, a closet and a shelf. There are two end tables near the bed. The computer is on the desk. The trash bin is behind the door. I can sing and dance in my room. And I can read books in it . I like my new room very much! Do you like my room?
My room is small.There is a bookcase behind the desk.There are many books on the bookcase.My bed is near the wall.I like my room.
My room have many furnitures
My room have many furnitures.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的生活方式(My Lifestyle) 作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我的生活方式(My Lifestyle) 作文
我的生活方式(My Lifestyle) 作文
different people have different lifestyles. they do the same things from morning to evening every day.usually, they write their plans on paper. but sometimes they remember what things they will do in their minds. i also have my own lifestyle. it is wonderful! i get up early on weekdays, and do the school things then. but at the weekend, i never get up early. i sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. one day, i stayed in bed very late. it was a weekday. the clock rang. it was six thirty. but i didn’t hear it. i stayed in bed until seven o’clock. i looked at the clock and jumped from the bed to the floor. i was afraid, “oh, my god, i will be late.” i shouted. so i didn’t have breakfast. i put on my shoes and took a taxi to the school. i was in good luck that day. i wasn’t late for school. i was pleased that time.i think i should get up earlier on weekdays or i will be late. i believe you get up earlier on weekdays. best wishes for you.高中必修2.3.4五句话作文----丘山塘_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
高中必修2.3.4五句话作文----丘山塘
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语作文,我的周末,不少于五句话,谢谢了,学霸。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文,我的周末,不少于五句话,谢谢了,学霸。
英语作文,我的周末,不少于五句话,谢谢了,学霸。
my weekend
many people can have their weekend,so do i.it is so happy for seeing the weekend' coming,because i have more spare time and free time to spend my life.
first, if no others' disturb, i can spend my dear all day time before TV at home.there are my favourite programmes. after watching tv, the bed seems to call me.therefore, i can take a bread for a short time.
second,easy shopping for me is pretty good thing,so as that i do not need to buy too many tings,but just some my life need.at the same time, i can expend my eyes on these that i cannot for my busy work. it can be said that is enjoyment. let my body slowly relax and refresh. what a great thing!
in short, i like my weekend.
my weekend
many people can have their weekend,so do i.it is so happy for seeing the weekend' coming,because i have more spare time and free time to spend my life.
first, if no others' disturb, i can spend my dear all day time before TV at home.there are my favourite programmes. after watching tv, the bed seems to call me.therefore, i can take a bread for a short time.
second,easy shopping for me is pretty good thing,so as that i do not need to buy too many tings。
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
谢谢,我抄一段
I have a busy
weedend.On saterday monday I do my homewoek.I visit my gtandparents in the afternoon. On sunday I clean my room,Then,I go shopping.I have a good time!
非常感谢,谢谢啊
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
park . I usually read books. Sometimes
I watch TV. I go to the
I'm happy!
非常感谢,谢谢了
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!myday作文_百度知道
50词左右,六年级水平,不许有不认识的单词。
提问者采纳
morning. i&#39.today my very
clock is oid .and you,i
homework,in