她是这个国家最美丽翻译的女人(英文翻译),谢谢!

英语翻译第一次看到她,我觉得她是一个温柔美丽的女人,看上去很文静舒服,她的笑容非常甜美.我觉得她是一个成熟稳重的女人,看上去大方得体,性格开朗直率,拥有迷人的笑容._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译第一次看到她,我觉得她是一个温柔美丽的女人,看上去很文静舒服,她的笑容非常甜美.我觉得她是一个成熟稳重的女人,看上去大方得体,性格开朗直率,拥有迷人的笑容.
第一次看到她,我觉得她是一个温柔美丽的女人,看上去很文静舒服,她的笑容非常甜美.我觉得她是一个成熟稳重的女人,看上去大方得体,性格开朗直率,拥有迷人的笑容.
The first time I saw her, I felt she was a beautiful and tender woman. She is gentle and graceful, with a sweet smile. I think she has a mature and steady countenance of a grown woman, who is elegant, amicable, optimistic, and frank, with a mesmerizing smile.
The first time I saw her, I think she is a sweet woman, looked very quiet and comfortable, her smile is very sweet.I think she is a mature woman, look generous, cheerful straightforward, with a charming smile
The first time I saw her, I think she is a gentle and beautiful woman, look very gentle and quiet comfortable, her smile very sweet. I think she is a mature woman, looks easy and decent, character, cheerful frank, have fan英语翻译从前有一个白雪公主,她的继母——恶毒的皇后则是一个嫉妒心极强的巫师。当她从魔镜中得知世上最美丽的女人是白雪公主后,她妒火中烧,指使猎人将白雪公主暗中除掉。猎人不忍心,偷偷放了白雪_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译从前有一个白雪公主,她的继母——恶毒的皇后则是一个嫉妒心极强的巫师。当她从魔镜中得知世上最美丽的女人是白雪公主后,她妒火中烧,指使猎人将白雪公主暗中除掉。猎人不忍心,偷偷放了白雪
从前有一个白雪公主,她的继母——恶毒的皇后则是一个嫉妒心极强的巫师。当她从魔镜中得知世上最美丽的女人是白雪公主后,她妒火中烧,指使猎人将白雪公主暗中除掉。猎人不忍心,偷偷放了白雪公主,住在森林深处的七个善良的小矮人收留了白雪公主,她和森林里的小动物们一起快乐地生活。然而平静的日子没有延续多久,坏皇后得知以后,化装成老太婆骗白雪公主吃下了有毒的苹果。白雪公主倒地不醒。就在小矮人们悲痛欲绝时,白雪公主的白马王子出现了。王子的爱破除了魔法,白雪公主得救了。公主和王子从此过着幸福的生活。
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs The Queen told her huntsman to kill Snow white.The huntsman took the girl to a forest.But the kind man did not kill her.Instead,he killed a bear,took out its,heart and carried it to the Queen.Poor little Snow White walked alone in the forest.She walked on and on.At last,she saw a little house.She went in and cleaned it.Then she had some food and went to bed.It was dark.The masters of the little house came back.They were seven dwarfs.When they opened the door,they found the room clean and tidy.They shouted one after another.“Who has sat on my chair?” “Who has eaten from my plate?” “Who has taken a piece of my bread?” “Who has eaten some of my vegetables?” “Who has used my fork?” “Who has cut with my knife?” “Who has drunk out of my glass?” “Someone has visited our house.” Then lovely Snow White work up.“Who are you?” “I’m Snow White.My stepmother wants to kill me.I have no home.Can I stay with you?” “Sure,you are welcome.” From then on,they lived together happily.“Mirror,mirror on the wall,Who is the most beautiful of us all?” “Oh,you are a beautiful queen,But Snow White is more beautiful then you.Over the hills and far away,She is living with the seven dwarfs today.” The Queen was very angry.She came to the little house and gave a poisonous apple to Snow White.Snow White had a bite of it.At once,she looked dead.The seven dwarfs were all very sad.They put her in a glass coffin.All seven of them sat around it and cried for three days.A few days later,a prince happened to see Snow White in the glass coffin.He said to himself,“I’ve never seen such a beautiful girl before.” Then he asked the dwarfs,“Can I take her home?” “All right,” the dwarfs agreed.The prince asked his men to carry the coffin to his palace.But they stumbled on the road.The piece of the poisonous apple came out pf Snow White’s mouth.She sat up!“Where am ” asked Snow White.“you’re with me,my dear,” answered the Price.“Would you like to be my wife?” “Yes,I’d like to,” answered Snow White with a sweet smile.They became husband and wife and lived a happy life from then on.---Will 多了对话...长了点,OK?
有人说"its"是指白雪公主吗?不对吧,她不是动物.这是偶的翻译:
In the past, there is a snow white princess, her stepmother — — malicious empress is one envy the wizard with very strong heart. After she knows from t...
您可能关注的推广你是我见过最美丽的女人英语怎么说
你是我见过最美丽的女人英语怎么说
09-01-15 &匿名提问 发布
You're the most beartiful girl I've ever seen.
请登录后再发表评论!
I have seen you are the most beautiful woman
请登录后再发表评论!
You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met .
请登录后再发表评论!
You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen.
请登录后再发表评论!
You're the most beautiful woman .足够了,没必要全部直译
请登录后再发表评论!
You're the most beartiful girl.
请登录后再发表评论!您已经赞过此文了。
请帮这个英文翻译成中文,谢谢
发表时间:浏览量:1288评论数:0挑错数:0
如何编风格独特的辫子
上个月我与凯尔茜做了一个化妆的报道,然后有收到了许多关于如何编辫子的请求。她昨天来了,我们把整个过程一步一步的拍摄下来。凯尔茜有极为浓密的长发,任何及肩长发或者更长的人,都可以编这些辫子(看我的照片下面的例子)。
步骤1-2:在每一侧的中心部分各编两股。
步骤3-5:把辫子在你头顶盘绕一圈,然后用别针固定。
步骤6:把辫子调整一下,就像一个头带哪样覆盖你的前额。用大头针在一个你觉得舒服的位置固定好。
步骤7-8:把其余的头发梳成马尾辫,把它变成了一个可爱的凌乱的发髻。注意:这一步是可选的。你可以把你的头发弄得像我下面的照片。
步骤9:添加最后别针,喷发胶固定。享受!
如何编风格独特的辫子
上个月我与凯尔茜做了一个化妆的报道,然后有收到了许多关于如何编辫子的请求。她昨天来了,我们把整个过程一步一步的拍摄下来。凯尔茜有极为浓密的长发,任何及肩长发或者更长的人,都可以编这些辫子(看我的照片下面的例子)。
步骤1-2:在每一侧的中心部分各编两股辫子。
步骤3-5:把辫子在你头顶盘绕一圈,然后用别针固定。
步骤6:把辫子调整一下,就像一个头带哪样覆盖你的前额。用大头针在一个你觉得舒服的位置固定好。
步骤7-8:把其余的头发梳成马尾辫,把它变成了一个可爱的凌乱的发髻。注意:这一步是可选的。你可以把你的头发弄得像我下面的照片。
步骤9:添加最后别针,喷发胶固定。享受!
相关译文来自无觅插件
Copyright & 2014 yeeyan.org
公司全称:北京译言协力传媒科技有限公司
公司地址:北京市朝阳区阜安西路望京SOHO-T1-A座-2202室
联系方式:010-
京ICP备号&&京公网安备99号
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&& &&|&& &&|&&&&|&&