&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
The way we were(高校英语演讲)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢修改一篇英文演讲稿下周一,英语演讲比赛决赛就要开始了.主题是关于家乡的.可我现在还没有头绪,大叔,大妈,靓哥,靓妺,爷爷,奶奶们帮帮忙哈.Dream—all my life timeLadies and gentlemen,boys and girls,Good afternoon!Before I speak,may_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
修改一篇英文演讲稿下周一,英语演讲比赛决赛就要开始了.主题是关于家乡的.可我现在还没有头绪,大叔,大妈,靓哥,靓妺,爷爷,奶奶们帮帮忙哈.Dream—all my life timeLadies and gentlemen,boys and girls,Good afternoon!Before I speak,may
下周一,英语演讲比赛决赛就要开始了.主题是关于家乡的.可我现在还没有头绪,大叔,大妈,靓哥,靓妺,爷爷,奶奶们帮帮忙哈.Dream—all my life timeLadies and gentlemen,boys and girls,Good afternoon!Before I speak,may I ask a question?Do you have dream Maybe you have
maybe some never have dreams.But I believe you may have the same dreams after I make the short speech.So my topic today is “Dream —all my life time ”.Today,I stand here.I feel exciting and proud very much.First please allow me to introduce myself.I’m yanglei and I’m from a small countryside.So I know farmers are still living用进行时会更好 a simple life.In our college many students who come from countryside have the dream.It is that they hope they can live a richer life in city数 But they may forget where they come from.Although country life is simple and poor,I will still come back my hometown after graduation.This is my dream from my heart .I hope I can improve my hometown.As a Computer Science Department student in our college,I’m very proud of our college and our students.I’ll do my best to acquire knowledge .In future,I will devote all my life for my hometown.Where there’s a will,there’s a way.I believe my hometown will get more beautiful and richer.Because my point of departure is to serve my hometown whole heartedly.I’m from countryside .I have inherited unyielding and unco I have inherited kind and heartedly like fire .Let’s look forward to the dawn of better days .These words are “My dream”.At last,thank you give me this chance for expressing my idea.That’s all,thank you very much.
我帮你做了些改动,不知你喜欢吗?另外,我在结尾说"god bless you."可不可以?在美国那是很典型的结束语.你自己看着办吧.祝你演讲成功!Ladies and gentlemen,boys and girls,Good afternoon!Before I speak,may I ask you a question?Did you ever have any dreams Maybe some of you had good dreams or maybe some of you had bad dreams.Or maybe some never have any dreams.I am pretty sure that you will have the same dream after I finish my short speech.My topic today is “ my life time dream”.Today,I stand here.I feel very excited and proud .First,please allow me to introduce myself.I’m yanglei and I’m from a small countryside.As we all know that life in the countryside is not easy.In my college most of my classmates who come from the countryside share the same dream:they wish they could live a better life in the city数.I could understand their feelings.It is true that life in the countryside is hard and poor.But what if everybody chooses to live in the city,who is going to help those poor farmers?Who is going to bring changes to the place that has nourishes us,a place that I have great feelings I can't join my classmates.I have made up my mind to go back to my hometown after graduation.When I was little I had dreamed of making my hometown a better place.Now a student majored in Computer Science ,I’ll try my best to acquire knowledge .In the future,I will devote all my life for my hometown.Where there’s a will,there’s a way.I believe great changes will take place in my hometown.It will become more beautiful.People there will live a better life.I’m a boy from the countryside .I know I have inherited unyielding and unco I have inherited kind and heartedly like fire .Let’s look forward to the dawn of better days .So now you all know what “My dream” is.It is a beautiful dream and it will become true.Thank you for giving me this chance to reveal my beautiful dream.I wish all your beautiful dreams come true,too.Good luck and god bless you.
修改的真好,高手!!佩服,佩服!!
您可能关注的推广你现在的位置 : &
小学英语生态主题演讲稿10篇
1. Love and Take care of Nature
  Dear teachers and friends. I&m very glad to stand here to share my speech with you. Today I&m going to talk about Love and Take care of Nature.
  Living in this &new age&, seeing my dear ones suffering from respiratory diseases from time to time, finding the beautiful colors of green and blue are being replaced by that of gray and pale, and realizing that our mother planet is getting mor I can't help trying to offer my idea and my trivial efforts to look for the answer of the question. Some people may proudly say: we are the masters of nature. It is true that the idea of &man can conquer nature& has dominated people's mind for years, and it is true, man has kept acting like a master and doing whatever things he wants for thousands of years. But where is the blue sky? Where are the white clouds? Where are the green hills? Where is the clean water?& Where & They are all gone.
  When the country becomes richer and richer, the environment becomes worse and worse. To make the country richer and powerful, people cut down the trees to make modern buildings. Many factories pour the waste water into rivers.
  We have destroyed so much. If we don&t stop pollution, our human beings will be the next victim.
  We are not the masters of nature. Facing all the disasters made by ourselves, we, mankind as a whole should realize that we are just a normal member of the big family of nature. Any mistreatment towards nature will meet only with the revenge from her.
  How I wish I could see the blue sky, the white clouds, the green hills and the clean water again. Don&t you?
  I think if we take good care of our earth today, it will be more beautiful tomorrow.
  Come on! My friends! We need action! Love and Take good care& of the Nature.
2. Love our hometown
  Dear teachers and classes:&
  Good morning! My name is Chufengyi.I am very glad to stand here and give you a short speech .Today my tobic is &Love our hometown.& I hope you can like.
  See me ,you maybe say:&oh, you are a short girl!& Yes,because I am only ten years old , but I want to tell you I& love my hometown very much.
  From the time I can understand somethings, my Chinese teacher always told us:Young Pioneers should protect the environment, and love hometown . From that time on , I often tried to do something which is valuable with my classmates in the school or out of the school . For example :do not run on the grassground , do not pick the flowers ,do not throw the small papers on the ground everywhere and so on .We also told these to the young brothers and sisters. Day after day, we found the school become cleaner and more beautiful than before . saw these, we were all very happy.
  These years , people always destroy the environment, the air is not clean as before ,so lots of people is ill .You can know if you do not protect the environment ,it will effect to your health . Then ,let me talk something about my hometown , my hometown is very beautiful ,there are many nice places here .Such as : &Cang Long Bai Pu&,&Jiu Long Xia& and so on .Travellers always have a very wonderful time in here.
  Now,Let us go !Let us protect the environment ,Let us love our life and love our hometown .Come on!
  My sheech is over !Thank you !Thank you all!
3. Air pollution and water pollution
  Dear teachers and classmates,
  I am WangTing, I&m from ShanChuan. I am very glad to make a speech here! This time I&d like to talk something about pollution. We see heavy smokes from the big chimneys. We smell the gas frome the motors all around the streets. We&ve got much dirtier air! We also see there are fewer lives in the water. Why? Because we&ve got much dark water. The oceans are in great danger.
  Our globe cries, &Help me!& What can we do? We have only one globe. Please save our globe.
  Thank you.
4. The earth---our mother ,no more crying
  My name&s Cici ,Yesterday,I had a dream.In the dream,I became a doctor.I had my own clinic on the Mars.
  One day,after my finishing curing a patient,I found another one coming.Oh,my god!It is the earth---our mother.She was crying:Doctor,please save me!
  I noticed her and found a terrible scene in front of me.The earth was weak and looked sad:&Doctor,I am going to die,look,my skin---the forests are cut down by people,my blood----the rivers are polluted by the waste water from the factories,my children----people and animals killed each other&.There was no good place on the earth.
  Suddenly,I woke up.Oh,god bless me!It is just a dream.But if we do nothing to save the earth,maybe the dream will become reality.Mother is crying!my dear friends,please don&t let her cry again.
5. Make Our World More Beautiful
  Hello, everyone . My name is Mao Yipei. I&m from Xiaofeng Centre Primary school. I&m in Class 3, Grade 6. My topic is &Make Our World More Beautiful.&
  One day I was at my cousin&s home in Shanghai. Suddenly a piece of beautiful music came to my ears. My uncle quickly picked up some rubbish and went outside. My cousin told me there was a truck collecting rubbish outside.
  &When someone throws in some rubbish, it sings a song. If other people hear it, they go out with their rubbish and throw it in.&
  &It&s a nice way to help keep our city clean.& said my cousin.
  Taking care of our environment is very important. No matter where you live, you can do something around you.
  It is our duty to keep our environment clean and tidy. You might ask yourself, &Have I ever picked up some rubbish and put it into a dustbin? Have I ever collected waste paper or bottles? Have I ever planted any trees or flowers near my home?& If your answers are &Yes&, it means that you have done something good to make the environment better.
  If everyone does something nice to protect the environment, our world will be much more beautiful. That&s all. Thaks for listening.
6. The Change Of Mother River
  Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Xia Tian. Today my topic is &The change of mother river.&
  There is a big river in my hometown. It&s our Mother river. When I was young, how eagerly I wanted to swim in the river. But I never swam there before because it had been polluted.&
  One day after school, I was walking across the bridge. I saw many people with baskets, fishing nets or bags standing by the riverbanks. What&s happening? I ran to the riverbank .To my surprise, there were so many fish in the river . They were breathing quickly from the surface of the water. Some people were throwing their fishing nets onto the river. In a minute , the baskets, fishing nets and bags were full of fish. I asked one man why there were so many fish. He told me that the factories were pouring waste water into the river. There was no fresh air in the water. So they had to come to the surface to breathe!
  Looking at these poor fish, I seemed to hear them crying for help. But I could do nothing ! My eyes were full of tears. I ran away quickly. I felt our Mother river was crying!
  To my great happy, with the help of the government , the factories& haven&t poured waste water into the river any more. The river is cleaner and cleaner. More and more fish come back. On summer evening , the river is full of people .They are playing or swimming happily! Of course, one of them is me. The river is covered by laughing! Mother river looks younger and younger!
  Ladies and Gentlemen, March the twenty-fifth is the ECO Day of Anji. Let&s unite together, hand in hand ,to make Anji more and more beautiful!&&
  That&s all.& Thank you!
7. A message from Mother Nature
  Good morning, judges, Ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kelly and I&m pleased to welcome you all to my school, Anji Foreign Language School. My topic is: A message from Mother Nature.&
  My dear children,
  All of a sudden, have you realized the danger Mother Nature is facing? See your animals fade away like the night at dawn. Watch the leopard&s fur used for shows. See the king of the forest, the strong lion run for cover at the noise of the hunter&s gun. Watch the wicked killers grow greedy and rich, they are more of enemies than friends and the animals die poor and sad. The forests are no more. The air and water are all polluted. What&s being done, nothing? Now the earth is shrinking,
few years ago there was tsunami and earthquakes, the world is now weeping because I,Mother Nature. I&m getting back at mankind.
  Ladies and Gentlemen: l bring you this message from Mother Nature because I&m lucky to be living in Anji, an environment that is nature friendly. Look, what a nice county Anji is! It is one of the most wonderful and beautiful places in China. Anji is the hometown of Bamboos, the hometown of W there are &green bamboo seas&, hills covered with neat rows of white tea, spring water and fresh cool air. Anji is A China ecological film shooting base, A National ecological demonstration zone. Anji County won a Living Environment award, and is the garden city of Zhejiang province. The list is unending.
  In most cities, environmental damage is a serious problem at present, People breath polluted air, and drink polluted water as well as eat polluted food everyday. People are dying from illnesses caused by pollution, which is a challenge posed to the human race. If we want to live a better life and have a bright future, we must do our best to protect nature. We have a mission, you and l and all present here, to work harder for the things in which we believe. As in the song of Michael Jackson: heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race.&
  Are you ready to take action to heal our world, save the birds, fishes and animals in the water bodies and in the forests, stop cutting trees, stop the pollution now and use water and energy wisely. For as the saying goes, &it&s better late than never.& We can&t stand Mother Nature&s anger any longer.
  There&s no time to think anymore, the earth is our only home, to save nature is to save ourselves. Let&s protect our green hometown .Let&s heal the world. It&s our duty. l believe we can do it. Thank you for listening. My best wishes to you all.
8. Let&s make our world more beautiful
  Dear teachers:
  I&m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech .My name&s FangShuyang . As a student ,when I see my classroom is clean ,I feel happy .When I see my home is beautiful ,I feel comfortable .Yes ,I love beauty ,I believe you love beauty too. We all love the blue sky ,the white cloud, the warm wind ,the fresh air ,the clear river and so on . But our big home ---- the earth is worse than we imagine .So I think we should do something to protect our home .
  Dear friends, may I ask you some questions! Have you ever thrown any litter onto the ground ? Have you ever drawn pictures on public walls ? Have you ever spat in a public place ? Have you ever cut down flowers or trees ? If your answers are &NO&. You are great ! It means that you have already protected our environment .
  Everybody is the host of the earth . Let&s do our best to make our world more beautiful ! From now on ,Let&s throw the rubbish into the dustbin ! Let&s collect waste paper and bottles for recycling! Let&s build more trees! Let&s set back the birds ! Although what we do is small ,the earth is happy .
  That&s all , thank you !
9. Worry about the water
  Hello , everyone My name is Dong yue from XiaoShu Primary School. Today, I&m glad to be here to express my worry about the water.
  As we know, Water is very important. 71% of our earth is covered by the water. And 70% of our body is water. Besides, there are many, many vegetations in the water. Many beautiful animals and insects live in the water. There are thousands of fish, too. So the seas and the lakes which formed by water are noisy and beautiful places.
  Another side, the vegetations can&t live without water;The animals can&t live without water;The human being can&t live without water, too.& In a word ,& if there&s no water,& there&s no life .
  In my memory when I was about 5, there was a beautiful stream in front of my house. In the clean water, there were many fish and insects swimming happily. My fellows and I always played in the stream. But now it has been a dream of mine. Since that a factory was built near the stream , the water of the streem becames more and more dirty . We can&t see the fish and the insects any more . There is only rubbish around the stream . I think it isn&t a stream any more but a trash bin . Not only in my home town , but also all around the world , the water pollution is very serious now . I&m very sad to see that .
  Here I want to tell everyone : our water is in danger ! The fish is in danger . The environments of human are in danger ! So let&s protect the fish ! Let&s protect the water . Let&s protect our earth !
  That&s all for my speech.Thank you for listening.
10. &Let&s do it right now
  Dear judges and audiences:
  I am very glad to be here today. I feel really appreciated to give you a short speech with the topic &Let&s do it right now.&
  As we all know, our homeland which enjoys the reputation of &the bamboo town of China&, is beautiful and rich in much resource. And our school where we live and study has such a graceful environment: fresh air ,green trees and grass. The earth, as our mother, brings us happiness and pleasure. However, now our world is facing a serious destruction. Many factories built everywhere, need a large number of trees, mineral and water. As a result, more and more trees are being cut down while no trees are being planted. And then, the farmlands are turned into deserts. Lots of plants and animals cannot live in such a place. If it continues, mankind will disappear from the earth one day. So, protecting the environment becomes crucial now.&&&&&
  However, as a young pioneer, what should we do? In my opinion, we should pay more attention to some details in our life. When you go traveling with your family, you should not only throw the peel or packing paper in a proper way, but also put the rubbish into the dustbin. In the school, if the classroom is bright enough, you can turn the lights off voluntarily .Then you will be deemed to a good youth.
  I will try my best to protect our environment. I&m sure if we take good care of our earth from now on, the world will be more beautiful tomorrow.
  That&s all for my speech .Thanks for your listening!
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 the way that i live 的文章

随机推荐