麻烦大神帮忙翻译以下9道题目,翻译成中文,在此谢过是什么意思

求大神全文对应翻译,并且选项各单词也翻译.我想看看英文全翻译成中文是否是很简单的题目.高悬赏!&&_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求大神全文对应翻译,并且选项各单词也翻译.我想看看英文全翻译成中文是否是很简单的题目.高悬赏!&&
中文意思与你要解答的题目并没有完全必要的联系.看不懂文章并不意味着你完全没办法做题的.确实没必要非得把每篇文章完全理解透彻才去做题,这样实际考试中,你会发现总会有你做不了的题目
这么多谁有时间给你翻啊麻烦大神帮忙把这三道题目翻译成中文,在此谢过&_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
麻烦大神帮忙把这三道题目翻译成中文,在此谢过&
1.警方使匪徒抢劫银行的企图没有成功。2.缺乏足够的光线,可能会阻碍树的成长。3.很多年过去了,他对他住在村庄的一晚什么也记不清了。望采纳。谢谢!(求翻译)跪求大神帮助 翻译下。小弟在此谢过好人,_英语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:22,284贴子:
(求翻译)跪求大神帮助 翻译下。小弟在此谢过好人,收藏
Two more recent writers. Brooks and warren, in an excel.lent book, Fundamentals of Good Writing,have conpared style tothe arain in wood.`The style of a
work is not a sort of yeneer glued over the outside. On the contrary, it is like the pattern of the grain in a piece of wood. It is a pattern that goes all the way through:a manifestation of the growth and development of the structure of the tree itself.AS a man thinks and feels, so will he write. If his thoughts are muddled,his style willbe muddled. If his thoughts are clear and sharp,his writing will be clear and sharp."A man`s style`, wrote Emerson, `is his mind`s voice.` And he added:`Wooden minds, wooden voices.` Sone simple people thik that style, or what they might call good style`or `literary style`, is something that can be added to plainthoughts or a plain statemet of facts, as icing can be put on to a cake. A student once said to me,`I have written my report, but I have brought it to you to put some style into it.`I could not put `style` into it It was already written in a certain style, though it may not have been a very good style. I coule have re-written it in a different style. Then it woule have been my ar. rangement of facts, my choice of words,my style. In trying to state his facts, shaping his ideas in words,every writer is ex-pressing himself in a certain style, though it may not have any very marked
features. In the words of Cardinal Newman:`Mat-ter and expression are parts of one: style is a thenking out into language.`
1楼 21:32&|
相关的贴子5413467180相关的图贴
求帮助呀。。。。
2楼 21:43&|来自
好人在哪里。。。
3楼 21:43&|来自
哇哇哇哇哇哇
4楼 21:43&|来自
黑乎乎。。
5楼 21:43&|来自
啦咔咔啦咔咔哪里
6楼 21:43&|来自