show an interest inincrease的反义词词

Not only _______ int
Not only _______ interested in football but _______ beginning to show an interest in it.
A.the teacher himself is,all his students are B.the teacher himself is,are all his students C.is the teacher himself,are all his students_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Not only _______ int
Not only _______ interested in football but _______ beginning to show an interest in it.
A.the teacher himself is,all his students are B.the teacher himself is,are all his students C.is the teacher himself,are all his students
A.the teacher himself is,all his students are B.the teacher himself is,are all his students C.is the teacher himself,are all his students D.is the teacher himself,all his students are英语语法两题...我想问下:1.I was busy helping with a charity show to riase money ()Protect Green Hope.A to B for 为什么不能是A2.naturally ,he took ()interest in computers 为什么要用an不用the_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语语法两题...我想问下:1.I was busy helping with a charity show to riase money ()Protect Green Hope.A to B for 为什么不能是A2.naturally ,he took ()interest in computers 为什么要用an不用the
我想问下:1.I was busy helping with a charity show to riase money ()Protect Green Hope.A to B for 为什么不能是A2.naturally ,he took ()interest in computers 为什么要用an不用the
1Bfor表目的,为了..(为了绿色希望工程筹钱)2.take an interest in (可省略an) 对...有兴趣还有take/show /have/ feel (an) interest in...(可省略an)(都是固定搭配)
raise to 是举起的意思,raise for 是 为...筹钱的意思。raise money for 募集资金,筹钱take an interest in 对...感兴趣
是固定搭配。
这里Protect Green Hope全大写,表示的是“一个组织机构”,为名词意义,for 表目的
1、for的话后面的protect需用ing形式2、the是特指(像the moon
the son),而这里interest就是指兴趣,它不是什么实实在在可特指的物体
英语语法两题。。。 检举 | 今天 13:43 提问者: 幻雪蚕释 | 悬赏分:5 | 浏览次数:24次我想问下:1.I was busy helping with a charity show to riase money ()Protect Green Hope.A to B for
答案是B,为什么不能是A答:还好,你注意了大小写。可以肯定“Pr...
为了某人的希望,不是给某人希望,for有一种为了的意思
您可能关注的推广show an interest in the subject._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
show an interest in the subject.
show an interest in the subject.
show an interest in the subject. 显示出对学科的兴趣.
满意请采纳,谢谢

我要回帖

更多关于 have an interest in 的文章

随机推荐