用hurt造句 my foot造一个一般将来时的句子

就是有个短文描写一个男孩在上体育课的时候迟到的事情.有一句话是A:I've got a headache and also hurt my right foot.B:Are you OK?Can you take_____in the running race tomorrow?A:I think I&ll be fine_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
就是有个短文描写一个男孩在上体育课的时候迟到的事情.有一句话是A:I've got a headache and also hurt my right foot.B:Are you OK?Can you take_____in the running race tomorrow?A:I think I"ll be fine
就是有个短文描写一个男孩在上体育课的时候迟到的事情.有一句话是A:I've got a headache and also hurt my right foot.B:Are you OK?Can you take_____in the running race tomorrow?A:I think I"ll be fine
part take part in参加
想到一个比较边缘的答案放上去也通顺不过应该不是标准答案photos
offtake off是取消的意思,指取消明天的跑比赛
填parttake
part in是参加的意思
take part in 参加,在某活动中起到作用!
应该是 take part in 参加a说:我有点头疼,而且右脚伤了。b为他:你还好么?能参加明天的比赛么?a说:我想我很好(意思就是能参加比赛)as i was getting on the bus ,i slipped and hurt my foot 这句话是否能说成as i got on the bus ,i slipped and hurt my foot as什么时候后面跟过去时,什么时候跟过去进行时_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
as i was getting on the bus ,i slipped and hurt my foot 这句话是否能说成as i got on the bus ,i slipped and hurt my foot as什么时候后面跟过去时,什么时候跟过去进行时
as i was getting on the bus ,i slipped and hurt my foot 这句话是否能说成as i got on the bus ,i slipped and hurt my foot as什么时候后面跟过去时,什么时候跟过去进行时
as 一般都以为当...的时候,所以做题时看看,如果as是这个意思的话,后面就加进行式,这个题可以译为我正上车的时候,不小心摔了一跤.如果表示和...一样讲,主句用了过去式,as后面也加过去式,He did the same thing as his father did.就是说他做了和他爸爸一样的事情.as 有时也表示原因,像 As he has to meet with his friends,he cannot eat with his family,所以as 后面什么时候跟过去式还要具体看题,但是当as表示过去一个时候正在发生的事,都加过去进行时,有个窍门,一个句子中,一般是发生在前面的那个动作加进行时.
这里的as=while,后面只加过去进行时when后面加过去时Today I was having a PE lesson while I fell down and hurt my foot.找出句子中的错误_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Today I was having a PE lesson while I fell down and hurt my foot.找出句子中的错误
Today I was having a PE lesson while I fell down and hurt my foot.找出句子中的错误
while改为when摔倒 是短暂性动词while引导的是延续性动作请用there be打头造一个一般将来时和一个一般过去时的句子_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请用there be打头造一个一般将来时和一个一般过去时的句子
请用there be打头造一个一般将来时和一个一般过去时的句子
There will be a meeting in the hall this afternoon.(一般将来时)There was an exciting match yesterday.(一般过去时)
there would be very beautifulthere will be all right tonight根据下面所给的关键词写句子,然后发挥想象将所写句子组成一个小故事.(要求用过去时)1.Sunday/sunny2.Ann /lucy/ Mike/ want to /climb/ mountain3.drive/ break down4.arrive at/foot/mountain/late5.Mike/fall down/hurt arm_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据下面所给的关键词写句子,然后发挥想象将所写句子组成一个小故事.(要求用过去时)1.Sunday/sunny2.Ann /lucy/ Mike/ want to /climb/ mountain3.drive/ break down4.arrive at/foot/mountain/late5.Mike/fall down/hurt arm
根据下面所给的关键词写句子,然后发挥想象将所写句子组成一个小故事.(要求用过去时)1.Sunday/sunny2.Ann /lucy/ Mike/ want to /climb/ mountain3.drive/ break down4.arrive at/foot/mountain/late5.Mike/fall down/hurt arm6.stand up/slowly/unhappy急救哇!帮下忙,万分感激!
Last Sunday,it was sunny.Ann,Lucy and Mike wanted to climb the mountain.They drove their car to the mountain early that morning,but the car broke down on the way.They had to stop at the half way waiting the car repaired.After their car was repaired,they went on to go to the mountain .It was late when they arrived at the foot of mountain .So they decided climbed the mountain quickly.Unfortunately,Mike fell down on the road and hurt his arm.The others helped him stand up slowly and began to walk back,all unhappy.

我要回帖

更多关于 造句子 的文章

随机推荐