只有你才能了解我的梦想歌曲是什么歌曲名字?

非诚勿扰节目中男嘉宾上场的歌曲叫什么名字,歌词大意是什么_百度知道
非诚勿扰节目中男嘉宾上场的歌曲叫什么名字,歌词大意是什么
来吧 yeah?word=mp3" target="_blank">http://box?你能感觉到吗,我只看到你和我 in my life, jean roch says 你能感觉到吗?让罗奇说?让罗奇说?你能感觉到吗.com/m?你能感觉到吗,[can+you+feel+it+jean+roch]&cat=0&gate=1&ct=&tn=baidumt?每天我知道我感到痛苦 everyday i know i feel the pain 每个夜晚你知道我不会输掉比赛 everynight you know i don&#39, jean roch says 你能感觉到它.zhangmen?911520&lm=-1&mtid=1&d=8&size=4299161&attr=0can you feel it - jean roch <a href="http?你能感觉到吗,感觉到它 can you feel itfeel itfeel it 你能感觉到吗,can+you+feel+it++&si=can+you+feel+it?你能感觉到吗,&mtype=2女士们,,?你能感觉到吗;re just like beach 每个人都有关 and everyone about 了解他的哭? can you feel it! featuring a man who comes back flames ?是啊,感觉到它;;911520://box!come on 我能感觉到我的心, jean roch says 你能感觉到吗;,i just see you and me 总之;.zhangmen,我们可以如此强大jean roch?word=mp3,我的能量 i can feel my heartmy energy 我怀疑我的燃烧弹 and i doubt my fire bombs 和你一样的男子沙滩 and men you&#39;t look all i have in my mind 我能感觉到我的梦想的辉煌 i can feel the glory in my dreams 在我的生活?t lose the game 因为你不看在我的脑海我的全部 cause you don&#39.com/m? can you feel it? can you feel it,所有爱的力量 hand of god all the power of love 你能感觉到吗,幸福的结局 understand with his cryhappy end 配备1名男子谁回来火焰!上帝之手? can you feel it,先生们 ladies and gentleman 时间在这里 the time is here 现在是时候 the time is now 世界各地 all over the world 巴黎 paris 桑特旧金山 sant francisco 每个人假期 everyone on holiday 把空气中的饮料 put your drinks in the air 这一次 this time 让罗奇 jean roch 你能感觉到吗? can you feel it? can you feel it.baidu? can you feel it? can you feel it?让罗奇说? can you feel it?你能感觉到吗.baidu? can you feel it,0&titlekey=
其他类似问题
非诚勿扰的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
it’s all right 没错   Take my message to your brother 带我的信息给你的兄弟吧   And tell him twice 不嫌麻烦地重复   Take the news to the marching men 将这些告诉   Who are killing their brothers那些自相残杀的军人   When death won’t do 谁也不该决定别人的生死   ’Cause we’re all the same 因为我们都是等同的   Yes?   All the colors of the world should be 世界的每一份子都该   Lovin’ each other wholeheartedly 互相全心全意地关怀   Yes,星星就必会闪耀   Can you feel it now 现在你感觉到了吗   So brothers and sisters show we know how 所以兄弟姐妹们告诉大家你们知道该怎样做了   Now tell me   Can you feel it   Tell me   Can you feel it   Can you feel it   And you see what’s going down 你会目睹即将发生的一切   Open up your mind 敞开你的心扉吧   All the children of the world should be 全世界的孩子们都该   Lovin’ each other wholeheartedly 互相全心全意地关怀   Yes, yeah 因为我们要发展壮大   Touch a hand and sing a sound so pure 伸出你的手并唱出自己的声音   Salvation rings 拯救就会开始   Tell me   Can you feel it   Can you feel it   Can you feel it   Yeah, can you feel it?   Feel it in the air 在空气中感受吧   The wind is taking it everywhere, the blood inside me is inside of you是的我身体的血液也一样流淌在你的体内   Now?   
The JacksonsCan you feel it   Can you feel it   If you look around 如果你放开眼界去观察   The whole world’s coming together now, tell me   Can you feel it   Can you feel it   Can you feel it   Yeah, can you feel it 你感觉到了吗, yeah 风正将它吹遍各个角落   Can you feel it, tell me 现在告诉我   Can you feel it 你感觉到了吗   Can you feel it   Can you feel it   Now, tell me   Can you feel it, can you feel it 你感觉到了吗, yeah   Can you feel it   Can you feel it   Can you feel it   All the children of the world should be 全世界的孩子们都该   Lovin’ each other wholeheartedly 互相全心全意地关怀   Yes, babe 整个世界现正变得更加紧密团结   Can you feel it, yeah   Sing out loud 大声唱出来   Because we want to make a crowd,   Can you feel it, it’s all right 没错   Take my message to your brother 带我的信息给你的兄弟吧   And tell him twice 不嫌麻烦地重复   Take the news to the marching men 将这些告诉   Who are killing their brothers那些自相残杀的军人   When death won’t do 谁也不该决定别人的生死   ’Cause we’re all the same 因为我们都是等同的   Yes, can you feel it, the blood inside me is inside of you是的我身体的血液也一样流淌在你的体内   Now tell me 现在告诉我   Can you feel it 你感觉到了吗   Tell me 告诉我   Can you feel it 你感觉到了吗   Can you feel it   And you see what’s going down 你会目睹即将发生的一切   Can you feel it 你感觉到了吗   And you feel it in your bones你会从骨子里感觉到它   Can you feel it 你感觉到了吗   Every breath you take 你每呼吸一次   Is someone’s death in another place 在世界的某个地方都会有人死去   Every healthy smile 每当你健康微笑时   Is hunger and strife to another child 也许其他孩子正忍受着饥渴和争斗   But the stars do shine in promising   Salvation is near this time 若承诺拯救就在此刻, it’s all right 没错   Take my message to your brother 带我的信息给你的兄弟吧   And tell him twice 不嫌麻烦地重复   Spread the word and try to teach the man 传递并试着去教导   Who’s hating his brother 那些痛恨自己兄弟的人   When hate won’t do 憎恨不该有   ’Cause we’re all the same 因为我们都是等同的   Yes the blood inside me is inside of you 是的我身体的血液也一样流淌在你的体内   Nowcan you feel itCan you feel it 你感觉到了吗
歌名是can you feel it .意思是你可以感受到吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁林夕作词的歌曲_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
林夕作词的歌曲
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢歌词找歌名: 请输入歌词中的某一句歌词
搜索结果:共 100 首歌词
歌曲名:[3'19]
Hero - 刘金雨 词:王韵韵 曲:Glory Face 摩尔斯的密码奈叶里的魔法 道破神秘的暧昧 破译你偏爱哪一款的BARBIE (I wanna be your BARBIE) 我是哪一款BARBIE (I wanna be your BARBIE) I know 毕卡索不像话看不懂他的画 算了抽象美 我喜欢直接只要做你的LADY (I wanna be your LADY) 我就是你的LADY So Pretty 别再考验我的美 ye I need a hero wow wow
wow 所有的线索出卖着你预的谋 I need a hero
wow 明明就喜欢找什么借口 I need a hero Kiss me我只要你做我的 HERO (she's kimi kimi
, and burning burning) Don't be shy 我要定你做我的HERO (she's kimi kimi
, and burning burning) 蕾丝裙的妖艳高跟鞋的狂野 花花蝴蝶太危险 这不是理由别让我等太久 (I don’t wanna waiting) 我不想等太久 (I don’t wanna waiting) I want u know 毕卡索不像话看不懂他的画 算了抽象美 我喜欢直接只要做你的LADY (I wanna be your LADY) 我就是你的LADY
So Pretty 别再浪费我的美 ye I need a hero wow wow
wow wow 明明就喜欢找什么借口 I need a hero Kiss me 我只要你做我的HERO (she's kimi kimi
, and burning burning) Don't be shy 我要定你做我的HERO (she's kimi kimi
, and burning burning) 别害羞boy爱情已经前奏 别退缩像个loser要爱就赶快times up 太小心放不开没有什么大不了 爱就爱再等就Game's over Your my hero I need a hero wow wow
wow wow 明明就喜欢找什么借口 I need a hero lrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 10:45
歌曲名:[4'56]
The Break (Live) - 苏醒,鲁赛赛 词:苏醒 曲:苏醒 不安的那个晚上 情绪有一点反常 冷风就像在诉说我的感伤 不敢想 当你知道我的感受 会是怎样的伤 为何在这里凝望着一扇 从来不熟悉的窗 Last night 只是一个意外 没有人该被替代 该离开的是她 我清楚的明白 在我的心里她从来不曾占有 任何感情地带 That's why when you ask I don't wanna lie So I confessed to you 我想要补救 我要怎样才能把我们的感情挽留 我开始喋喋不休 我恐慌 我失望 我无法想象 哪怕一刻你被别的男人占有 第一次面对面 却不能握着你的手 第一次你的安静 会让我这样难受 心灰意冷的眼神 太残忍 绝望取代了担忧 你欲走我想要留 What you say is not for real I don't wanna be with you… Come on girl it is so intense, all i need is a second chance What you say is not for real I don't wanna be with you… I know it doesn't make sense, now I've lost all my defense Sorry I shouldn't hurt you in this way I am sorry I shouldn't let you suffer this time No no
it is too late to apologize Sorry I shouldn't hurt you in this way I am sorry I shouldn't let you suffer this time Now it is time to say goodbye Now 我开始慢慢明白 你在我心中的位置 我后悔懂得太迟 最后才清楚是怎么回事 怎样才能结束对峙 当情路和情话背驰 当情书变成废纸 现在我每时每刻都在后悔 不该让你看着我流泪 曾经得到的真心让我羞愧 I can imagine the time that you pray for me to come back to you I guess you really love me so much do you 被伤透的人爱却还有 原来你也曾经那样哀求 折磨你太久 最后等到一颗完整的心支离破碎 你才有离开的想法 你哭 我却不敢抬头 You are ready to go Just left the curial truth for me to know, I got nobody to hold 淡淡的道别 却狠过诅咒 冷漠渗入骨头 Goodbye 对你来说已经足够 What you say is not for real I don't wanna be with you… Come on girl it is so intense, all i need is a second chance What you say is not for real I don't wanna be with you… I know it doesn't make sense, now I've lost all my defense Sorry I shouldn't hurt you in this way I am sorry I shouldn't let you suffer this time No no
it is too late to apologize Sorry I shouldn't hurt you in this way I am sorry I shouldn't let you suffer this time Now it is time to say goodbye 回到一个人 却想不起除了你的每一个人 是否我已成为你心里的恶人 是上天给我的惩罚吗 还要这样挣扎吗 你会爱上别人吗 会一样那样的心疼他吗 I never wanna break up
with you 你已经给了我回答 I turn on the radio 每一首伤感的情歌都是为我点播 陌生的脸从身边过 我已被人潮淹没 What you say is not for real I don't wanna be with you… Come on girl it is so intense, all i need is a second chance What you say is not for real I don't wanna be with you… I know it doesn't make sense, now I've lost all my defense Sorry I shouldn't hurt you in this way I am sorry I shouldn't let you suffer this time No no
it is too late to apologize Sorry I shouldn't hurt you in this way I am sorry I shouldn't let you suffer this time Now it is time to say goodbye…… lrc_by:喏小七 QQ_
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 12:49
歌曲名:[4'06]
Stray Dog 作词:阿沁、赖雅妍 作曲:阿沁 编曲:Adam 演唱:赖雅妍
爱的意外 坏的厉害
往地狱摔 谁比我痛快 揽在悬崖 不想下来 这种勇敢 算不算自在 Don't wanna be a stray dog 永远的乖乖牌 天真的醒不来 伤只记得大概 你总在拷贝爱 不要了就甩开 我的眼泪剩空白 还在呼喊 爱的对白 忘记了重来 谁的痛更精采 我想逃开 那禁锢彼此的伤害 Don't wanna be the stray dog 好的意外 坏的感慨 前方的路 我还不明白 渴望偏爱 只剩残骸 这种勇敢 够不够崇拜 Don't wanna be the stray dog 永远的乖乖牌 天真的醒不来 伤只记得大概 你总在拷贝爱 不要了就甩开 我的眼泪剩空白 还在呼喊 爱的对白 忘记了重来 谁的痛更精采 我想逃开 那禁锢彼此的伤害 Don't wanna be the stray dog 还在呼喊 爱的对白 谁的痛更精采 我想逃开 那禁锢彼此的伤害 Don't wanna be the stray dog 歌词同步:白_水.QQ: 还在呼喊 爱的对白 忘记了重来 谁的痛更精采 我想逃开 那禁锢彼此的伤害 Don't wanna be the stray dog 还在呼喊 爱的对白 忘记了重来 谁的痛更精采 我想逃开 那禁锢彼此的伤害 Don't wanna be the stray dog
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 12:13
歌曲名:[3'21]
Rebel Heart 演唱:Madonna
I lived my life like a masochist Hearing my father say:'Told you so, told you so' 'Why can't you be like the other girls?' I said:'Oh no, that's not me and
I don't think that it'll ever be' Thought I belong to a different tribe Walking alone Never satisfied, satisfied Tried to fit in but it wasn't me, I said: 'Oh no, I want more,
that's not what I'm looking for' So I took the road less travelled by And I barely made it out alive Through the darkness somehow I survived Tough love, I knew it from the start Deep down in the depth of my rebel heart,
of my rebel heart 歌词同步:白_水.QQ: I spent some time as a narcissist Hearing the other say: 'Look at you, look at you' Trying to be so provocative I said: 'Oh yeah, that was me' All the things I did just to be seen Outgrown my past and I've shed my skin Letting it go and I'll start again, start again Never look back It's a waste of time, I said: 'Oh yeah, this is me' And I'm right here where I wanna be I said: 'Hell yeah! This is me' Right where I'm supposed to be So I took the road less travelled by And I barely made it out alive Through the darkness somehow I survived Tough love, I knew it from the start Deep down in my rebel heart So I took the road less travelled by And I barely made it out alive Through the darkness somehow I survived Tough love, I knew it from the start Deep down in the depth Of my rebel heart Of my rebel heart Of my rebel heart
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 14:50
歌曲名:[4'07]
I Wanna Be Carefree - 岑日珈 词:周沂 曲:Jonnic Lee Thompsett 编曲:Johnny Yim,Jonnic Lee Thompsett 哔咧吧啦疯疯癫癫 轻轻松松笑下又过一天 不会老也都不会厌 不必抑郁不需委屈 天天真真豁出去多一点 烂漫让我代言 傻一些先有意思 开开心心不必知答案哪需考试 呆一些不会透支 种种的偏心机心我也懒得测试 Let me be more carefree 不check手机不清楚你有online几次 I wanna be carefree 简简单单揽公仔我也觉很得意 傻一些先有意思 呆一些 I wanna be carefree 真心喜欢可否不必去计较我多反智 哔咧吧啦疯疯癫癫 轻轻松松笑下又过一天 不会老也都不会厌 不耍心机不花心思 不装花痴去讨你爱多点 浪漫让你代言 傻一些先有意思 简简单单揽公仔我也觉很得意 呆一些不会透支 开开心心可得你疼我哪需刻意 Let me be more carefree 不check手机不清楚你有online几次 I wanna be carefree 简简单单哼首歌我也觉得写意 傻一些先有意思 呆一些 I wanna be carefree 真心喜欢可不必计较我多反智 Let me be more carefree 不check手机不清楚你有online几次 I wanna be carefree 简简单单揽公仔我也觉很得意 傻一些先有意思 呆一些 I wanna be carefree 真心喜欢只需讲我爱你很得意 lrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 17:32
歌曲名:[3'35]
To The Top
作词:顾忠山
作曲:顺子,林哲民,顾忠山
演唱:顺子
我从以前就爱唱歌
我天天追求我的梦想
我从小时候弹钢琴
我跳芭蕾舞给妈妈看
I wanted to get to the top
But i was not happy happy
I wanted to just come straight home
There i was truly happy happy
你天天想成为大明星
但是你不懂这种压力
我只能够告诉你
别着急想清楚
要努力你会成功
Famous is not so funny after all
When the money comes next comes the fall
It seems like a fairytale
Cause it is come back home
Eat our food and be loved
Famous amos ya wanna be a star
Better make it quick
You better take it far
Many many girls they wanna be celebrity
Theyre running into jeopardy
Shoulders back could i get your autograph
Ritsy ditsy
They make you they break you
They take you
The fake you they really just hate you
我从以前就爱唱歌
我天天追求我的梦想
我从小时候弹钢琴
我跳芭蕾舞给妈妈看
你天天想成为大明星
但是你不懂这种压力
我只能够告诉你
别着急想清楚
要努力你会成功
Famous is not so
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 18:37
歌曲名:[3'14]
Ladies&Gentleman 作词:吴易纬 作曲:都智文 编曲:蔡庭贵 演唱:Gentleman
用热烈掌声欢迎 Ladies & Gentleman 你值得大开眼界 不用排队 Oh Baby One Step and two step 勇敢冒险 Oh 牵着你的手突破重围 你是神秘嘉宾 加入爱的行列 幸福的 优先权 是绝对 凭直觉让我们之间没有界线 我不能错过你悸动的感觉 Oh My Ladies 为你订做 Gentleman Be My Ladies 我是你的 Gentleman 高举你的手臂 甩汗水到极限 Yeah 一起拯救世界 Oh My Ladies 用爱呼叫 Gentleman Be My Ladies 我是你的 Gentleman 快乐要音乐不要停歇 现在起 你和我 是绝配 Oh Look at me now 我向你请教 你的名字 兴趣 还有喜好 谁最体贴不怕比较 Let me show you how I'll make you say wow I wanna be your friend 愿不愿意给我个机会? I'll be your Gentleman Baby what you say 这孤单城市需要 Ladies & Gentleman 重播中制造浪漫 新的发现 Oh Baby One Step and two step 不再设限 Oh 让你只为感动掉眼泪 你是神秘嘉宾 加入爱的行列 幸福的 优先权 是绝对 凭直觉让我们之间没有界线 我不能错过你悸动的感觉 Oh My Ladies 为你订做 Gentleman Be My Ladies 我是你的 Gentleman 高举你的手臂 甩汗水到极限 Yeah 一起拯救世界 Oh My Ladies 用爱呼叫 Gentleman Be My Ladies 我是你的 Gentleman 快乐要音乐不要停歇 现在起 你和我 是绝配 为你击退寂寞的存在 再多不安都打败
(一起挥手Say Goodbye) 听你呐喊出我的存在 这是你对我的崇拜
(关键时刻我陪伴) Oh My Ladies 为你订做 Gentleman Be My Ladies 我是你的 Gentleman 高举你的手臂 甩汗水到极限 Yeah 一起拯救世界 Oh My Ladies 用爱呼叫 Gentleman Be My Ladies 我是你的 Gentleman 快乐要音乐不要停歇 现在起 你和我 是绝配 歌词同步:白_水.QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 19:13
歌曲名:[3'36]
超越 作词:顺子 作曲:顺子 编曲:王继康、顾忠山 演唱:顺子 我从以前就爱唱歌 我天天追求我的梦想 我从小时候弹钢琴 我跳芭蕾舞给妈妈看 lalala I wanted to get to the top But I was not happy happy I wanted to just come straight home There I was truly happy happy 你天天想成为大明星 但是你不懂这种压力 我只能够告诉你 别着急 想清楚 要努力你会成功 Famous is not so funny after all When the money comes next comes the fall It seems like a fairytale Cause it is, come back home, Eat our food and be loved (Rap) Famous Amos, ya wanna be a star? Better make it quick, you better take it far Many many girls they wanna be celebrity Holy moly, they're running into jeopardy! Heads up, shoulders back, could I get your autograph? Maybe Ladies, could I take your photograph? Ritsy ditsy, they make you, they break you, They take you, th fake you, they really just hate you! 歌词同步:白_水.QQ: 我从以前就爱唱歌 我天天追求我的梦想 我从小时候弹钢琴 我跳芭蕾舞给妈妈看 你天天想成为大明星 但是你不懂这种压力 我只能够告诉你 别着急 想清楚 要努力你会成功 Famous is not so funny after all When the money comes next comes the fall It seems like a fairytale Cause it is, come back home, Eat our food and be loved Famous is not so funny after all When the money comes next comes the fall It seems like a fairytale Cause it is, come back home, Eat our food and be loved Famous is not so funny after all When the money comes next comes the fall It seems like a fairytale Cause it is, come back home, Eat our food and be loved
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 20:42
歌曲名:[3'16]
懂了 - 黄美珍 词:易家扬 曲:生命树_小王子 我爬到山顶看天空 摸到飘浮的云朵 绑了梦想在手心 爱冒险的我 看大雨后的溪流 银色鱼儿自由的穿梭 脑中思索着宇宙 爱发呆的我 瞧桂花树上的星空 该顿悟什么什么 把孤单当作旅行 爱流浪的我 当梦被敲碎之后 听见了风在我耳边吼 好像问我要什么
谁懂我 Wanna Be Something
Wanna Be Nothing 告诉我 世界真假有几种 Wanna Be Something Wanna Be Nothing 因为呀 乐园藏在转弯后 我懂了 我知道生活的气候 不一定完全温柔 总想一个人奋斗 爱逞强的我 看大雨中的高楼 人们撑着雨伞多寂寞 懂了现实的女孩 爱自己的我 我记得相遇的时候 心忽然之间颤抖 可是未来还远呢 爱直走的我 站在酷热的路口 垂着双手仰望着天空 想念家里的枕头 那些我 Wanna Be Something
Wanna Be Nothing 告诉我
世界真假有几种 Wanna Be Something
Wanna Be Nothing 因为呀 乐园藏在转弯后 我懂了 Wanna Be Something
Wanna Be Nothing 告诉我 世界真假有几种 Wanna Be Something
Wanna Be Nothing 因为呀 乐园藏在转弯后 Wanna Be Something
Wanna Be Nothing 这一秒 世上谁懂真的我 Wanna Be Something
Wanna Be Nothing 因为呀 乐园藏在转弯后 我懂了 lrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 09:27
歌曲名:[3'33]
UP 4 U - fresh极客少年团 词:李宗恩 曲:Peter Wilson 制作:Caesar & Loui baby
come on 跟着我 追着梦 一起去挑战无限个自我 让每一天 都有更好的我 UP 4 U
fresh-go 阳光射进了我的心中 正能量强大了我 不害怕挫折 为梦想奋斗 为自己加油 为了你爱而活 爱让整个世界变不同 每一天自我要求 要给你更美好的我 为你爱 baby 为你疯 要变成更好的人 baby
baby lalalalalalalala lalalalalalalala
True baby lalalalalalalala we are young and fresh wanna be the better boys baby
come on everyday
better day
fresh-go 阳光射进了我的心中 正能量强大了我 不害怕挫折 为梦想奋斗 为自己加油 为了你爱而活 爱让整个世界变不同 每一天自我要求 要给你更美好的我 为你爱 baby 为你疯 变成更好的人 baby
come on everyday
better day
fresh-go 法语大意: 我们是fresh组合 是全新的 最新的 永远新鲜的 年轻人 我们拥有着相同的梦想 我们在人生最美好的时间里相遇 我们在健康积极的生活着 让我们的活力带你去享受青春 我们每一天 都要成为更好的人 you only one for me don't u know my heart is beating for u u u u 进化完美go go go 给你更好的wo wo wo UP 4 U
fresh-go baby
come on everyday
better day
fresh-go lrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 16:05
歌曲名:[4'47]
new - 刘孟&Amy Chanrich 词:刘孟ryu&牟斌 feat amy chanrich 词:刘孟ryu&牟斌 feat amy chanrich Ryu: 我把痛苦偷偷丢到寂寞的黑夜 放下包袱一路狂奔沿着曲折的海岸线 公路的右方 海中远航的船 迎向更高的浪头
那是你向往 你依旧能看见 捡起贝壳 丢向远方 就当那是宣言 全力呼喊 挥舞手脚 尽情宣泄 徘徊在边界 直到跨过了界限 那里曾是一处深渊 但现在说再见 Been: 人生是一场不太短的旅行 默默的进行 自己的剧情 迷茫无知的认为自己不行 前方的迷雾太多 我无法看清 一直被嘲笑过着平庸的生活 似乎忘记到底为了什么执着 梦想已超出了自己的把握 到底是什么才能帮我摆脱困惑 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh ryu: 夜深人静 月下光影 声音随性 思绪难宁 不止一次 怀疑 这平凡的名 我万幸 太多人逼我进入绝境 我淡定 看着闹剧的进行 我把流言调成静音 重新调整信心 窗外的光 使人迷幻 太多人把梦想做了抵换 虽然人生道路总是充满硝烟弥漫 但不能轻易妥协 最后只能空留遗憾 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh amy: Im steppin out to take a chance Ask myself and put my hands What I wanna be Who I wanna leave Do I know the piece of me? Do you want fame Dont you wanna change you should go find your way and stand all the pain Never give it up I ll never give it up You can put the triger shot me down I ll never beg for ya Bitches and shit Bitches and shit Never freak me out Never put me down We can do what we want We can do what we say Are you ready for this 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh 飞oh lrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 22:46
歌曲名:[3'15]
I Want You 作词:拖鞋 作曲:ZigZag Note,Klein sin ANGLEE,Joseph melin 演唱:至上励合 (阳)再大的光都遮不住 你天使般的妩媚 再多的人我都能闻到你的香水味 (远)在hot show 的舞会 你让我如痴如醉 只想要接近你变成你最爱的口味 (合) cuz baby I want u I want u (美)你的心已经属于我 请不要装的太冷漠 (合) I want u I want u (五) 你的心已经属于我 不要装的太冷漠 (合) Do u wanna be my girlfriend Do u wanna be my girlfriend Do u wanna be my girlfriend U are already my girlfriend (合) I wanna sweety~ (远) 做什么现在都可以有 everybody gonna hear me everybody gonna know that you are mine (合) I wanna sweety~ (远) 做什么现在都可以有 everybody gonna hear me everybody gonna know that you are mine (阳) 你是我的牛排 因为其他人都是配餐 多么完美的show time 就让我来跳给你看 (远) 在hot show 的舞会 你让我如痴如醉 只想要接近你变成你最爱的口味 (合) cuz baby I want u I want u (美) 你的心已经属于我 请不要装的太冷漠 (合) I want u I want u (五) 你的心已经属于我 不要装的太冷漠 (合) Do u wanna be my girlfriend Do u wanna be my girlfriend Do u wanna be my girlfriend U are already my girlfriend (合) I wanna sweety~ (五) 做什么现在都可以有 everybody gonna hear me everybody gonna know that you are mine (合) I wanna sweety~ (五 ) 做什么现在都可以有 everybody gonna hear me everybody gonna know that you are mine (远) one two three to the four 看不到你shake没法rolling the world 我不是fool 没有joking 的ball 不然在你面前我会显得特别的弱 (阳) 你的味道尝起来像icecream 像是做了一场疯的bestdream (美) you make me crazy yeah~ (远) now scream cream cream… (合) I wanna sweety~ 做什么现在都可以有 everybody gonna hear me everybody gonna know that you are mine I wanna sweety~ 做什么现在都可以有 everybody gonna hear me everybody gonna know that you are mine 歌词编辑:宅之轩
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 18:48
歌曲名:[4'24]
Baby Smile 演唱:美加佳 作词:郭亮&美加佳 作曲:李元 编曲\和声:郑伟 前期录音:时兵 录音制作:张亚东音乐工作室 出品:Y.W.G音乐工作室 请你笑一笑 让我跳一跳 你的笑总是让我感觉很美妙 你再笑一笑 你也跳一跳 如果不听我要罚你把我抱一抱 Baby 你别不开窍 板着面孔 没上发条 Baby Baby You seem to to be on the way to me Baby 你装得很好 就象朴树没有微笑 Baby Baby You guy should wanna be my Mr.Right 就让我们欢欢笑笑 来吧 加快心跳 就算我们开心地大叫 谁也管不着 来一个大大的拥抱 没钱没烦恼 就让我们蹦蹦跳跳微笑 Baby Smile 请你笑一笑 让我跳一跳 你的笑总是让我感觉很美妙 你再笑一笑 你也跳一跳 如果不听我要罚你把我抱一抱 Baby 你别不开窍 板着面孔 没上发条 Baby Baby You seem to to be on the way to me Baby 你装得很好 就象朴树没有微笑 Baby Baby You guy should wanna be my Mr.Right 就让我们欢欢笑笑 来吧 加快心跳 就算我们开心地大叫 谁也管不着 来一个大大的拥抱 没钱没烦恼 就让我们蹦蹦跳跳微笑 Baby Smile 就让我们欢欢笑笑 老天都看到 就算开心地大叫 谁也管不着 来一个大大的拥抱 谁怕你不笑 就让我们蹦蹦跳跳微笑 就让我们欢欢笑笑 啦啦啦啦 就算我们开心地大叫 谁也管不着 来一个大大的拥抱 没钱没烦恼 就让我们蹦蹦跳跳微笑 歌词编辑:黎起铮QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 00:29
歌曲名:[4'26]
Rock’n Roll Is Dead 作词:陈大天 作曲:官锭AL 演唱:陈大天 I Wanna Be A Rocker I Wanna Rock I Wanna Be A Rocker I Wanna Rock I Wanna Be A Rocker I Wanna Rock I Wanna Be A Rocker Just Do It…… 我披头散发 电吉他 蹭蹭作响 想刺青 不能忍痛 (没办法) 只好作罢 我坚信 Rock N Roll 是我终其一生的使命 (多麽重的使命) 我希望歌声像Bon Jovi 吉他弹得像 Slash ~ Rock N Roll is Dead 我准备就绪 一起进入我的疯狂世界 但是Rock N Roll is Dead 喔我的台下怎麽没有半个歌迷 路人穿垮裤边饶舌边吃早餐 (对阿对阿) 观众说我Out of Fashion 有人说女怕嫁错郎 而我却选错行 (而我却) I Wanna Be A Rocker
I Wanna Rock (一直在那边) I Wanna Be A Rocker
I Wanna Rock (还是在那边) I Wanna Be A Rocker
I Wanna Rock (依旧在那边) I Wanna Be A Rocker 我烫爆炸头 学饶舌 唱打破他 (打破他们印象) 练快嘴 有大舌头 (被人笑) 早点回家 难道说Rock N Roll 是我应该扛下的使命 (必须让它复兴) 只期待歌声像Bon Jovi 变成吉他界费玉清 Rock N Roll is Dead 我准备就绪 一起进入我的疯狂世界 但是Rock N Roll is Dead 喔我的台下怎麽没有半个歌迷 路人穿垮裤边饶舌边吃早餐 (对阿对阿) 我说你才 Out of Fashion 有人说女怕嫁错郎 而我却没选错行 不管它对不对啦 爱它就用力做吧 喔这件事竟然发生在我身上 扪心自问大声说 谁犯下这样的错 我必须满身伤痕当个Hero I Wanna Be A Rocker I Wanna Rock I Wanna Be A Rocker I Wanna Rock I Wanna Be A Rocker I Wanna Rock I Wanna Be A Rocker I Wanna Rock You Wanna Be A Rapper You Are Wrong You Wanna Be A Rapper You Are Wrong You Wanna Be A Rapper You Are Wrong You Wanna Be A Rapper I Wanna Rock Rock N Roll is Dead 我准备就绪 一起进入我的疯狂世界 但是Rock N Roll is Dead 喔我的台下怎麽没有半个歌迷 路人穿垮裤边饶舌边吃早餐 (对阿对阿) 我说你才 Out of Fashion 有人说女怕嫁错郎 而我却没选错行 I Wanna Be A Rocker I Wanna Rock I Wanna Be A Rocker I Wanna Rock I Wanna Be A Rocker I Wanna Rock I Wanna Be A Rocker 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 21:33
歌曲名:[3'52]
Pretty 词曲:Patrik Alexander、Anton Erik、Karl Robert 中文词:曹宇棠 演唱:Breeze 爱自己用心机 爱别人用感情 DNA玩游戏 Pretty Pretty 心跳得像舞曲 周围瞬间安静 深深深深呼吸Pretty Pretty Final count down i see you with me 点燃心和电感应 光芒持续一个世纪 满足全世界眼睛 Babe 有微风突然吹起 有爱情突然降临 我不再怀疑Pretty Pretty Oh Babe 血管里流着magic 想爱就拿出勇气 不要再怀疑Pretty Pretty Oh 爱自己用心机 爱别人用感情 DNA玩游戏 Pretty Pretty 心跳得像舞曲 周围瞬间安静 深深深深呼吸Pretty Pretty 爱要一心一意 一路一起到底 不听外面耳语woo~~~~ 没有十全十美 却有十分坚定 坚定一起到底 Final count down i see you with me 点燃心和电感应 光芒持续一个世纪 满足全世界眼睛 Babe 有微风突然吹起 有爱情突然降临 我不再怀疑Pretty Pretty Oh Babe 血管里流着magic 想爱就拿出勇气 不要再怀疑Pretty Pretty Oh Final count down i see you with me 点燃心和电感应 光芒持续一个世纪 满足全世界眼睛 Babe 有微风突然吹起 有爱情突然降临 我不再怀疑Pretty Pretty Oh Babe 血管里流着magic 想爱就拿出勇气 不要再怀疑Pretty Pretty Oh Final count down i see you with me 点燃心和电感应 光芒持续一个世纪 满足全世界眼睛 Babe 有微风突然吹起 有爱情突然降临 You drive me crazy Pretty Pretty Babe 血管里流着magic 想爱就拿出勇气 I wanna be your Pretty Pretty Babe Final count down Babe you whit me 我不再怀疑Pretty Pretty Babe光芒持续一个世纪 不要再怀疑Pretty Pretty 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 18:15
歌曲名:[3'02]
Born To Fight 《忍者神龟》主题曲 作词: Jarah Gibson,Def Jef
作曲: DK,MRey,Hyuk Shin
演唱:Uniq
Knocking me down doesn t mean that I wont get up
you know it s hard to beat
something that just wont give up
steady throwing dirt
I just tweak it in the track
threw me to the wolves came back
leading the pack
testament to my passion and hustle
rain on my parade
and I m splashing in the puddles
throwing shade means nothing
I was born in the dark
made it out the jungle
ust a walk in the park
Winning aint easy ask any loser
need steady aim you can ask any shooter
you aint the homie b stop friggin' bro in me
knowing about me aint the same as knowing me
We come from the dark
and yet we walk in the light
heroes are made and always down to ride
We are born to fight we are ninja turtles
Let s all unite let s fight fight
let s fight fight let s all unite
let's fight fight, let s all unite
You gotta throw them daggers if you wanna be an MC
choppin up opposition screaming TMNT
When you fight for underground
you fighting a 100 rounds
invaders in trouble
now the lightning is coming down
Completely unseen shadows in the night
my lights are on beam my sights are on green
Hit you with nu-jitsu flow so cold
you thinking the flu hit you them foes don't know
We come from the dark
and yet we walk in the light
heroes are made and always down to ride
Let's all unite let s fight fight
We stay winning let s go get it
歌词编辑:宅之轩
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 02:02
歌曲名:[3'59]
Be Ur Man 要一辈子Be Be Be your man
当然是我Be Be Be your man
闭上双眼Be Be Be your man
我要吻上你的脸跨越你的防线
那一天刚刚好天气太热
刚刚好你从我面前经过
刚刚好我喜欢你涂的口红
天雷地火一时hold不住爆破
你对我来说是个最美的梦
慢慢靠近耳朵情话只对你说
这是幸福的感受
每一秒都不能错过
你是我的冲动解开所有困惑
要一辈子Be Be Be your man
当然是我Be Be Be your man
闭上双眼Be Be Be your man
我要吻上你的脸跨越你的防线
痴心的温柔不会再寂寞
我们彼此都拥有你是我所有
理智告诉我不能让你走
二话不说的荷尔蒙无法let go
这世界的探索心跳加速快要发疯
你是我的冲动一秒瞬间失控
要一辈子Be Be Be your man
当然是我Be Be Be your man
闭上双眼Be Be Be your man
只要在我的身边我永远不改变
Hey一见钟情真没那么容易
太快太慢这就是爱的游戏
那一天刚刚好心情很美丽
是命运的安排让我遇到了你
太多人只在连续剧里找真心
可是我的世界里只有你的声音
写了一首歌让我来唱给你听
Wanna be your man 陪你一起看星星
不管我做的够不够你不在意
没什么真的我了解你的脾气
就这样走下去我会陪着你
希望我们的爱不要只剩叹气
我做的够不够你你你已经做得很好
Say say say my name
and now will be your man
Say say say my name
and I will be be be your man
Say say say my name
and now will be your man
Say say say my name
and I will be be be your man
作词:林怡凤,柯有伦,Jacky kuo 作曲:柯有伦,安成均,温永信,Jacky kuo 演唱:柯有伦 歌词编辑:容ルQQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 11:26
歌曲名:[5'26]
I Don't Want To Change You - Damien Rice Wherever you are you know that I adore you No matter how far well I can go before you If ever you need someone what not that you need help in But if ever you want someone you know that I am willing oh and I don't want to change you I don't want to change you I don't want to change your mind I just came across an angel out among the danger somewhere In the stranger's eye Wherever you go I can always follow I can feed this real slow if it's a lot to swallow If you just wanna be alone I can wait without waiting If you want me to let this go I am more than willing 'Cause I don't want to change you I don't want to change you I don't want to change your mind I just came across some angel out among the danger somewhere In the stranger's eye oh and I don't want to change you I don't want to change you I don't want to change your mind I just came across some angel out among the danger somewhere In the stranger's eye I-I've never been with anyone in the way I've been with you But if love is not for fun then it's doomed 'Cause water races water races down The waterfalls, water races water races down The waterfalls! and I don't want to change you I don't want to change you I don't want to change your mind I just came across some angel where there is no danger Where love has eyes it is not blind 歌词编辑:武熙silence QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 10:12
歌曲名:[3'57]
天行者 作曲/编曲/监制:谢国维 填词:林一峰 演唱:黎晓阳 暂时没事做未会闯祸 别来没事做就骚扰我 我有分数 我没有控诉
你就由得我 及时尽力做定有出路 不怕现实多恐怖 我有方法 向前去进发 有柴有火
到底不太会计数
到底不太听劝告 却很少 行错路 Oh yeah 天生一副战斗格 世界锻我让我健壮踏遍这荒土 地阔天高山头绝岭闯一闯 No, you can't stop me now 就算孤单一个 可找结他倾诉 you can't stop me now 走出去刮风刮雨 总比等到衰老好 绝不孤单一个 天与地同行 微笑的心 我能做到 及时尽力作淮备 及时感观张开睇好戏 四周险恶 我望到远处
照样好天气 若然是命运没法躲避 街角转弯睇到你 世间一切再没有芥蒂 与我一起 这天一个变两个 隔天三个变数个 旁观者 更加多 Oh yeah 天色不错 最好不过 有你结伴上路 纵遇上寒冷齐生火 地阔天高山头绝岭闯一闯 No, you can't stop me now 就算不可一世 都不会得一个 You can't stop me now 走出去刮风刮雨 总比等到衰老好 绝不孤单一个 天与地同行 You can never ever stop me now 世界没有必要为我改变 放点 轻出战 沿途我确信会找到我的天 I Wanna be a Skywalker 地阔天高生存就算有风险 No, you can't stop me now 就算不可一世 都不会得一个 You can't never stop me now 走出去永不会错 走出去再想结果 绝不孤单一个 天与地陪我 微笑的心 我仍是我 歌词编辑:容ルQQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 11:29
歌曲名:[2'10]
简约 作词:陈咏谦 作曲:温翰文@搞大音乐 编曲: 王双骏 演唱:周柏豪 为着今天天气好 摇舢舨登一个岛 岸上挥手花与草 连招呼也周到 沿着步行径 与你漫游 留在我菲林里 你的笑声 为了等待天色橙变紫一刹 渔排上一同傻痴痴 记住这一天 多麽急速都可以放慢过的一天 迈着轻松的脚步逃离人烟 为了人生更甜 悠闲一点 记住这一天 多麽多麽想跟你以後有更多天 但愿彼此的快乐毫无条件 就算那未来很远 没甚麽不如不变 Just wanna be with you 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 13:55
All rights reserved  赣  我爱歌词网
版权声明:本站资源仅供个人参考,如果您认为我们侵犯了您的权益,请告知我们,我们会将相关内容删除。
QQ:  |  |  |  
免责声明:本站所有投放广告与本站无关,接受广告不代表本站接受广告观点。

我要回帖

更多关于 嗨我的梦歌曲 的文章

随机推荐