dear maria i hope you wellare well 完型

当前位置:
>>>完型填空。Dear Robert, I hope you are well. Thank you for y..
完型填空。
Dear Robert,&&&& I hope you are well. Thank you for your last letter. You ask me about Mid-autumn Day. Now, let me __1__ you something about it. Everyone in China likes Mid-autumn Day. It __2__ comes in September or October.&__3__ that day, everyone eats mooncakes. A mooncake is a delicious, round cake. It __4__ the moon. There are many different kinds of mooncakes. Some have nuts in them, __5__ some have meat or eggs in them. My friend Li Lei likes mooncakes with meat. But I think the __6__ with nuts in them are __7__. Han Meimei says the nicest cakes __8__ Guangdong. At night, families often stay __9__ the open air near their houses. There they __10__ the moon, and eat the cakes. Mmm! How delicious they are! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sun Huimin
(&&&& )1. A. speak&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. never&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. On&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. like&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. but&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. moon&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. delicious&&&&(&&&& )8. A. hear from&&&&(&&&& )9. A. under&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. look at&&&&
B. tell&&&&&&&&B. usually&&&& B. At&&&&&&&&&&B. likes&&&&&& B. until&&&&&& B. moons&&&&&& B. nicer&&&&&& B. comes from&&B. with&&&&&&&&B. look after&&
C. say&&&&&& C. sometimes C. For&&&&&& C. looks for C. and&&&&&& C. ones&&&&&&C. nicest&&&&C. is from&& C. into&&&&&&C. look for&&
D. talk&& D. not often&&D. In&&&&&&&&D. looks like D. so&&&&D. one&& &&&&D. bigger&&&& D. come from&&D. in&&&&&&&& D. look up&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5: BBADC&&& 6-10: CCBDD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完型填空。Dear Robert, I hope you are well. Thank you for y..”主要考查你对&&历史文化类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
历史文化类阅读
历史文化类阅读:本类题型常用的方式是夹叙夹议。叙述的目的是为了议,所以要把握其议才是主要方面。阅读这类文章,先弄清其引入的话题,再弄清里面人物对其不同的看法,然后理解作者本身对话题的观点看法或思考。初中英语阅读理解的解题技巧:一、要注意养成良好的阅读心理,阅读时要去掉杂念,心绪要安定,精神要专一,要形成一种惬意的顺向心理。切不可一遇到几个生词难句,就心烦意乱,失去自控能力。心理学家告诉我们,任何恐慌,过分紧张的情绪都会形成一种消极因素妨碍大脑的正常思维功能。因此,遇到困难一定要从容不迫,心无旁骛。这样才能对所读的文章印象清晰,理解深刻。二、要提高视读的速度,考阅读理解,从另一个方面来说,考的是考试速度。因此做阅读理解时,要注意培养自己快速阅读的习惯。切不可在个别难懂的词句上磨蹭,只要全篇理解了,个别难懂的词句可以根据上下文和构词法去猜测,去推断。三、对文章的评价分析,一定要坚持“词不离句,句不离篇”,要理解文章作者的原意,而不能按你自己的意愿去想当然。切记:一想当然,就会出错。
发现相似题
与“完型填空。Dear Robert, I hope you are well. Thank you for y..”考查相似的试题有:
514645142413759880153134535118284初二上英语作文假设你和Sally都是交换生.先读她的信,然后给她写封回信,并给她提出建议Dear Sarah,How are you now?Well,I hope you are enjoying my school in New York.I like yourschool in Beijing ,but I'm not feeling very w_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二上英语作文假设你和Sally都是交换生.先读她的信,然后给她写封回信,并给她提出建议Dear Sarah,How are you now?Well,I hope you are enjoying my school in New York.I like yourschool in Beijing ,but I'm not feeling very w
初二上英语作文假设你和Sally都是交换生.先读她的信,然后给她写封回信,并给她提出建议Dear Sarah,How are you now?Well,I hope you are enjoying my school in New York.I like yourschool in Beijing ,but I'm not feeling very well at the moment.I'm tired and I have a lot of headaches.I'm not good at Chinese.I stay late every night,sometimes until 2 am,but my speaking doesn't im-prove.Ireally need some conversation practice!I think I'm getting a cold,too.Oh,dear!But my host family is really nice.Yesterday they...
Dear Sally,I am sorry to hear that you aare not feeling very well.I think you should have a rest for a few nights.You should not study late at night .And you should listen to some music for an hour every day.I like your school in new york,very much.I love my life in USA.I like my host family,and they like me.I hope you feel better soon.
Dear sallyGlad to receive your letter.I am sorry for your troubles in Beijing. I think the first thing you should know is that learning Chinese is not a piece of case. But I think that you a...
您可能关注的推广回答者:Dear Robert,I hope you are well. Thank you for your last letter. You ask me about Mid-autumn Day. Now, let me 1 you something about it. Everyone in China likes Mid-autumn Day. It 2 comes in September or October. 3 that day, everyone eats mooncakes. A_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Dear Robert,I hope you are well. Thank you for your last letter. You ask me about Mid-autumn Day. Now, let me 1 you something about it. Everyone in China likes Mid-autumn Day. It 2 comes in September or October. 3 that day, everyone eats mooncakes. A
Dear Robert,I hope you are well. Thank you for your last letter. You ask me about Mid-autumn Day. Now, let me 1 you something about it. Everyone in China likes Mid-autumn Day. It 2 comes in September or October. 3 that day, everyone eats mooncakes. A mooncake is a delicious, round cake. It 4 the moon. There are many different kinds of mooncakes. Some have nuts in them, 5 some have meat or eggs in them. My friend Li Lei likes mooncakes with meat. But I think the 6 with nuts in them are 7 . Han Meimei says the nicest cakes 8 Guangdong. At night, families often stay 9 the open air near their houses. There they 10 the moon, and eat the cakes. Mmm! How delicious they are! Yours, Sun Huimin( )1. A. speak B. tell C. say D. talk( )2. A. never B. usually C. sometimes D. not often ( )3. A. On B. At C. For D. In ( )4. A. like B. likes C. looks for D. looks like ( )5. A. but B. until C. and D. so ( )6. A. moon B. moons C. ones D. one ( )7. A. delicious B. nicer C. nicest D. bigger ( )8. A. hear from B. comes from C. is from D. come from ( )9. A. under B. with C. into D. in ( )10. A. look at B. look after C. look for D. look up
B B A D CC B D D A
B B A D CC B D D A
BBADCDBBDD
BBADCDBDDABADCD&BDBCB&CABDB1.本题考查动词。be gald to do sth乐于做某事2.本题考查名词。ask for advice on 征求关于某事的意见。advice不可数名词。3.本题考查代词。a few +可数名词复数;a lot of +名词。4.本题考查介词。take part in 参加……。5.本题考查代词。It is important to do sth做某事是重要的。6.本题考查名词。结合上文how to learn Chinese well可知答案。7.本题考查动词。It is a good ides to do sth做某事是个好主意。8.本题考查动词。by doing sth 通过做某事。9.本题考查比较级。修饰动词learn 和 remember要用副词。much不修饰形容词或副词原级。10.本题考查名词。给别人提的建议,自然是自己认为是最好的。11.本题考查介词。with和……一起。12.本题考查连词。whenever无论何时。13.本题考查形容词和副词。learn sth well 学好%。14.本题考查动词。try to do sth努力做某事;try doing sth. 尝试做某事15.本题考查动词。Best wishes. 万事如意
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
Dear Peter,My name is Frank.I am from(来自)America.Here is a picture of my class(班).We are in Class One, Grade Seven.You can see my friends in the picture.Jimmy likes to play basketball.He likes to eat apples and French fries.Helen likes math.Her favorite food is hamburgers.Sandra doesn’t like math.But she can speak French(法语).She likes ping-pong.Sally is a black(黑人的) girl.She likes to swim(游泳).She likes to eat ice cream.I like math too.Can you find(寻找) me? I like to eat bananas.Maria likes computer very much.She plays computer games very well.Nick is fun.He can play football.He likes strawberries best.Can you send(发送)me a picture of your class? Yours, Frank【小题1】Frank has&&&&&&&&friends.A.seven&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.six&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.five【小题2】&&&&&like sports.A.Jimmy, Sandra and Sally B.Maria, Nick and Jimmy&C.Sally, Nick, Jimmy and Sandra【小题3】&&&&&and &&&&&&like math.A.H Frank&&&&&&& B.S Peter&&&&&& C.H Sandra【小题4】&&&&& and&&&&&&like fruit.A.Nick, M Jimmy&&&&& B.Nick, F Peter&&&&& C.Jimmy, N Frank【小题5】&&&&&is the e-friend of Frank.A.Sally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Sandra&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Peter
Tommy刚结识了一位中国网友,他想告诉他的朋友Peter,请用表格中的信息以“我的新网友”为主题,给Peter发一封电子邮件。要求:1.条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范; 2.要将下表中的内容全部体现在文章中; 3.词数80左右。中文名张云英文名Betty性别女出生地苏州年龄14居住地南通学校南通第一中学班级七年级八班相貌高且苗条,戴眼镜功课认真学习所有的功课;最喜欢英语和语文爱好唱歌、打篮球……品行友好、乐于助人;人人都喜欢和她一起玩Dear Peter,_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Please e-mail me soon! Tommy
来源:学年江苏省大丰市第四中学七年级12月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达(共1题,计10分)请写一封电子邮件给你的网友Peter介绍一下你的好朋友王强的基本情况。词数70词左右,可适当发挥。开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。1. 王强今年13岁。他又高又强壮,戴着一副眼镜, 看上去很聪明。2. 他热爱运动,是学校篮球队的一位成员。2. 他学习努力。所有科目都学得很好。他喜欢阅读,课后经常从图书馆借书。3. 他对同学和老师都很好,……Dear Peter,Let me tell you something about my friend Wang Qiang.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Wendy
来源:学年江苏省海安县八校联考七年级10月月考英语卷
题型:写作题
Tommy刚结识了一位中国网友,他想告诉他的朋友Peter,请用表格中的信息以“我的新网友”为主题,给Peter发一封电子邮件。要求:1.条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范; 2.要将下表中的内容全部体现在文章中; 3.词数80左右。中文名张云英文名Betty性别女出生地苏州年龄14居住地南通学校南通第一中学班级七年级八班相貌高且苗条,戴眼镜功课认真学习所有的功课;最喜欢英语和语文爱好唱歌、打篮球……品行友好、乐于助人;人人都喜欢和她一起玩Dear Peter,_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Please e-mail me soon! Tommy
来源:2015届江苏省大丰市七年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达(共1题,计10分)
请写一封电子邮件给你的网友Peter介绍一下你的好朋友王强的基本情况。词数70词左右,可适当发挥。开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。
1. 王强今年13岁。他又高又强壮,戴着一副眼镜, 看上去很聪明。
2. 他热爱运动,是学校篮球队的一位成员。
2. 他学习努力。所有科目都学得很好。他喜欢阅读,课后经常从图书馆借书。
3. 他对同学和老师都很好,……
Dear Peter,
Let me tell you something about my friend Wang Qiang.
__________________________________________________________________________________________英语翻译Good morning my dear dream star,How are you doing so far?Hope all is well with you.Please keep on revising very hard ok.Yesterday ,i stayed till almost 10 pm to prepare some heavy,serious and very important lessons for you.We can catch up_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译Good morning my dear dream star,How are you doing so far?Hope all is well with you.Please keep on revising very hard ok.Yesterday ,i stayed till almost 10 pm to prepare some heavy,serious and very important lessons for you.We can catch up
英语翻译Good morning my dear dream star,How are you doing so far?Hope all is well with you.Please keep on revising very hard ok.Yesterday ,i stayed till almost 10 pm to prepare some heavy,serious and very important lessons for you.We can catch up some day to do some sports and go to the cinema to watch a film.Bye!Till then,JusticeHello Lei,How are you doing so far?I just want to say hi and wish you a lovely weekend.Take good care.Bye for now,Justice.________________________________________我的回复From:dream star To:Justice TengueSubject:Re:Best greetings.Hello Justice,Thank you for your mail.I am fine.How about you?I wish you have lovely weekend.See you Monday.LeiRe:Hey Lei lovely sunny day!Good morning my dear dream star,How are you doing so far?Hope all is well with you.Please keep on revising very hard ok.Yesterday ,i stayed till almost 10 pm to prepare some heavy,serious and very important lessons for you.We can catch up some day to do some sports and go to the cinema to watch a film.Bye!Till then,Justice
早上好,我亲爱的“梦幻之星”(我认为这个应该是对你的昵称):你最近过的怎么样?希望你一切都好.要继续努力好好学习!嗯…昨天我在为你准备一些很有难度,并且很有意义的课程,一直做到了晚上10点.我们应该可以找个时间一起去做运动,又或者去看场电影!就是这样.其他事到时再说,Justice(这个是寄信人署名,但我很疑惑为什么你的家教会取名叫“正义”)
早上好我亲爱的梦星,你好到目前为止?希望你一切都好。请继续复习功课。昨天,我几乎一直呆到10点为你准备一些非常重要的功课。我们可以在某天做一些运动和去电影院看一场电影了。再见!
早上好我亲爱的梦中的小星星,目前你怎么样啊,希望你一切安好,请继续努力复习,昨天,我熬夜到几乎晚上十点为了准备一些沉重的严肃的并且很重要的课程为了你,我们能找一个时间去做一些运动并且去电影院看一个电影,拜拜,直到那个时候Justice...
你好像说的很不顺溜!呃,完全是字面上的翻译,您可以结合你的实际情况再完善一下,不过大概意思就是这样的,人工翻译的till then 什么意思啊。是要有时候约我做运动 看电影吗!靠。。。我类个去。till then就是直到那个时候的意思,可能是要约你去做运动看电影你能帮我回复一下吗。。我不知道怎样说 我不会说哈!...
till then 什么意思啊。是要有时候约我做运动 看电影吗!靠。。。我类个去。
till then就是直到那个时候的意思,可能是要约你去做运动看电影
你能帮我回复一下吗。。我不知道怎样说 我不会说哈!
屁!还教训我!早上好我亲爱的梦星,你好
,到目前为止?希望你一切都好。请继续复习功课。昨天,我几乎一直呆到10点为你准备一些非常重要的功课。这样,我们可以在某天做一些运动和去电影院看一场电影了。再见!
,jiaticetill then 是再见的意思吗。不是。那是什么。相当于中文的“到时再说或见面详谈”你可以帮我回复一下吗 我不会说话啊!不知道怎样回复 说什么。。。麻烦你了 我很紧急 出于礼...
till then 是再见的意思吗。
那是什么。
相当于中文的“到时再说或见面详谈”
你可以帮我回复一下吗 我不会说话啊!不知道怎样回复 说什么。。。麻烦你了 我很紧急 出于礼貌我是要回复的 还是我不用回复啊!他好像是问候我 我得回复!
Hello Justice,Thank you. I am OK. How about you? I wish you have
a lovely weekend.See you..Lei

我要回帖

更多关于 wellhope 的文章

随机推荐