普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2014年秋新目标九年级英语上册Unit 7测试题(带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年秋新目标九年级英语上册Unit&7测试题(带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年秋新目标九年级英语上册Unit&7测试题(带答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 2014年秋新目标九年级英语测试题(Unit7)I.根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。(10分)1.I r&&&&& being unable to help you.2.―Can he drive a car?―Yes, he just got his driving& l&&&&& .3.Teenagers should not be allowed to s&&&&&& .4.Parents should give teenagers chances to make their own d&&&&&&& .5.For our s&&&&&&& ,we shouldn’t be allowed to swim in deep water.6.She used to wear a pair of silvor e&&&&&& .7.Do you like the p&&&&&&& written by Li Bai?8. We need your s&&&&& . You are our god.9.You must be patient to e&&&&&&& children.& 10. Please do not e&&&&&&& before knocking on the door.II.用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)1.When I was nine&&&&&& (watch) scary movies,she said it’d give me auful dreams.2.Should the old&&&&&& (speak) to politely?3.No matter how many&&&&&&& (difficult) we have,I believe all problems can be solved.4.You must pay more attention to your&&&&&&& (safe) when you go out alone.5.Our parents don’t allow us to practice&&&&&&&& (run) all night.6.If you work hard,you won’t worry about your&&&&&&&&& (succeed).7.I will have my car&&&&&&& (repair) tomorrow.8.I have nothing againist&&&&&&&& (sing) loudly.9.Every should care about&&&&&& (protect) the environment.10.I think I should be allowed to make this&&&&&&& (choose) myself.III.完成句子。(10分)1.我懊悔跟妈妈顶嘴,没有听妈妈的话。& I regret&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to my mom,not listening to her.2.学生不允许做兼职工作。& Students should not to have&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3.我们不反对跑步。We have nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .4.你认为我们必须让青少年远离网络吗?& Do you think we must&&&&&&&& teenagers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the Internet?5.当我们第一次见面时,她给我一个拥抱。& When we met for the first time,she&&&&&&& me a&&&&&&& .IV.选择填空。(20分)(& )1.Sometimes our hobbies can&&&&&&&&& our study.&&&& A.get in the way of&&&& B.get into&&& C.get out of&& D.get on(& )2.―Which universty do you want to enter?―It’s hard for me&&&&&& a decision. A.do&& B.to do&&& C.make&&& D.to make(& )3.I don’t think&&&&&&& should be allowed to drive.&&&& A.sixteen-year-old&&&& B.sixteen-years-old&&&& C.sixteen-years-olds&&& D.sixteen-year-olds(& )4.I don’t think he is clever,&&&&&&& ?&&&& A.do I&&& B.do you&&& C.is he&&& D.isn’t he(& )5.Should a teenager&&&&&&&& to get a driving licence?&&&& A.be allow&&& B.allow&&&& C.be allowed&&& D.allowed(& )6.Tom,your hair is too long. Would you please get your hair&&&&&& ?&&&& A.to cut&&& B.cut&&&& C.cutting&&& D.cuts(& )7.Dad,you have worked for so long time. Stop&&&&&& and have a rest.&&&& A.to work&&&&& B.working&&&& C.work&&& D.works(& )8.―Who’s the boy in white T-shirt&&&&&& inder the tree? ―My friend.&&&& A.stand&&&&& B.to stand&&& C.stood&&& D.standing(& )9.When I was two running throught the field,she&&&&&&& I was safe and kept me from danger.&&&& A.made sure&&&& B.made sure of&&&& C.made a decision&& D.made plans(& )10.―I think drinking milk every morning is&&&&&& our health.―Yes. I agree&&&&&& you.A.to, to&&&& B.with, to&&&& C.at, with&&& D.for,with(& )11.If we work hard,we will have a&&&&&&& to achieve my dream.&&&&& A.chance&&&& B.education&&& C.pride&&&& D.excuse(& )12.Our teacher is always strict&&&&&& us and strict&&&&&& his work.&&&&& A.with,with&&& B.in,in&&&& C.with,in&&& C.in,with(& )13.There are no words to describe&&&&&&& I miss my hometown.&&&&& A.how much&&&& B.how many&&&& C.how soon&&&& D.how long(& )14.You shoul be punished if you&&&&& to your teacher.& &&&&& A.will talk back&&&& B.talk back&&&& C.will talk to&&& D.talk to(& )15.When I was a baby,my mother often kept me&&&&&&& danger.&&&&& A.in&&& B.to&&& C.from&&& D.away(& )16.―What do you usually do in the morning?―I often practice&&&&&& English.A.speak&&&& B.to speak&&& C.speaking&&& D.spoke(& )17.―Do you often get online?―Yes. I&&&&&&& lots of time on it. It’s good way to kill time.A.cost&&&& B.spend&&&& C.take&&& D.use(& )18.He was&&&&&&& tired&&&&&&& go on walking.&&&&& A.too,to&&&& B.such,that&&&& C.so,that&&&& D.as,as(& )19.―Let’s go to the community if it&&&&&&&& tomorrow.&&&&& ―But nobody knows if it&&&&&&&&& tomorrow.&&&&& A.won’ rains&&&&&& B.doesn’t rain,rains &&&&& C.doesn’ will rain&& D.won’ will rain(& )20.It’s important&&& people&&&&&& learn team spirit.&&&&& A.of, of&&&& B.of, to&&&& C.for, to&&& D.to, toV.完形填空。(10分)Smiling is the best way of making friends.When I was thirteen& 1&& old, my father found a job in the city. So my family moved there. I also came to a&& 2&& school near where we live. My old school was far away. At first, I did not know anyone in my class. I was very lonely 3&& I was afraid to make friends with my classmates. I& 4&& talk to anyone about my problem, and I didn’t want my parents to& 5&& me.Then one day, something good happened. I was sitting at my desk 6&&& as usual while my classmates were talking happily with each other. At that moment,&& 7&& came into the classroom. I didn’t know who he was. He passed me and then turned back. He looked& 8&& me and, without a word, smiled. Suddenly, I felt happy, lively and warm. That smile changed my life. I started to talk with the other classmates and made friends. Day by day, I became& 9&& to everyone in my class.& 10& the smile, I have moved on to a new life. Now, I believe that the world is what you think it is. So smile at the world and it will smile back. (&& )1. A. days&&& B. weeks&&& C. months&&&& D. years(&& )2. A. old&&& B. new&&&&& C. same&&&&& D. easy(&& )3. A. because&& B. before&&&&& C. after&&&&& D. if (&& )4. A. couldn’t&& B. mustn’t&&&& C. needn’t&&&& D. won’t(&& )5. A. talk to&&&&&& B. look after&&& C. worry about&&&& D. ask for(&& )6. A. early&& B. unhappily&&&& C. quickly&&&&& D. wonderfully(&& )7. A. a girl&&& B. a boy&&&&& C. some girls&&&& D. some boys(&& )8. A. of&&&& B. on&&&&& C. at&&&&&& D. into (&& )9. A. closer&&& B. older&&&& C. cooler&&&& D. colder(&& )10. A. Instead of&& B. Look forward to&&& C. Pay attention to&&&& D. Thanks toVI、阅读理解(10分)We know the mosquito very well. Mosquitoes fly everywhere. They can be found almost all over the world, and there are more than 2,500 kinds of them. No one likes the mosquito. But the mosquito may decide that she loves you. She? Yes, she. It’s true that male mosquito doesn’t bite(咬) and only the female mosquito bites because she needs blood to lay eggs. She is always looking for things or people she wants to bite. If she likes what she finds, she bites. But if she doesn’t like your blood, she will turn to someone else for more delicious blood. Next time a mosquito bites you, just remember you are chosen. You’re different from the others!& If the mosquito likes you, she lands on your body without letting you know. She bites you so quickly and quietly that you may not feel anything different. After she bites, you will have an itch(痒) on your body because she puts something from her mouth together with your blood. By the time the itching begins, and she has flown away. And then what happens? Well, after her delicious dinner, the mosquito feels tired. She just wants to find a place to have a good rest. There, on a leaf or a wall, she begins to lay eggs, hundreds of eggs. 1. “Mosquito” means _______ in Chinese. A. 苍蝇&B. 蜻蜓&C. 跳蚤&D. 蚊子2. We know mosquitoes very well because ___________. A. they can be found easily&B. they fly here and thereC. there are many kinds of them&D. they can fly3. If the mosquito doesn’t bite you, it will ________. A. get angry with you&B. be afraid of you C. make a lot of noise&D. choose another one4. The mosquito bites you _________. A. when you’re asleep&B. because you have choose it C. too quickly to let you know&D. but doesn’t like you5. Which of the following sentences is wrong?A. The itching begins after the mosquito bites you. B. You feel terrible when the mosquito bites you.& C. Mosquitoes use blood to lay eggs. D. All the mosquitoes don’t like to bite people for blood. VII、综合填空。(10分)
Most parents shout at their children when their son or&& 1&& fails to do his/her homework. But my parents are&& 2. They often say, “Play more, read more, and watch more.” Sometimes when I am doing my homework at night, my dad will say to me, “Do not do it&& 3. Go to play!” Some times I am puzzled and&& 4& about the reason. Then they will answer, “You are a big girl now. You can do what you’re&& 5&& in.& We think you have the right.” I thank my parents for&& 6&& so thoughtful. In many&& 7& , parents and children can’t communicate well. Parents usually make their children&& 8&& what they don’t want to do. Things are different&& 9&& me. I have open-minded and humorous parents. My family also has a&& 10&& warm atmosphere(气氛). I like my parents very much, and I think they are very cool.1.________&& 2.________&& 3.________&& 4.________&& 5.________6.________&& 7.________&& 8.________&& 9.________&& 10._______VIII.补全对话(5分)从对话后的七个选项中选择五项适当的选项补全对话,并将字母代号填入下面相应的横线上。A: Linda, are you free tomorrow evening?B:&&& 1&& A: Why not go to the movies?B:&&& 2&&& I like seeing movies very much.A:&&& 3&&& B: Well, I like comedies because they are funny. What about you?A: I like them, too. I hear Mr. Bean is on.&&& 4&& B: Sure. Let’s meet at six o’clock tomorrow evening.A:&&& 5&& A: OK. See you tomorrow evening.B: See you.A. What kind of movies do you like?B. I’m afraid I have no time.C. Yes, I am.D. How about half past six?E. That’s a good idea.F. Would you like to go to the movies with me?G. Where shall we meet?X、书面表达。(15分)国有国法,校有校规。在你的学校中一定有很多规章制度来规范中学生的行为,使学生们都能健康成长。请你写一篇小短文向大家介绍某条校规、校纪,如能用自己的观点来评价就更好了。(70词左右)
参考答案I、(每小题1分,共10分)1.regretted& 2.license&& 3.smoke& 4.decision& 5.safety& 6.earring& 7.poem& 8.support& 9.educate& 10.enterII.(每小题1分,共10分)1.watching& 2.be spoken& 3.difficulties& 4.safety& 5.running& 6.success& 7.repaired& 8.singing& 9.choiceIII. (每小题2分,共10分)1.talking back& 2.part-time jobs& 3.against running& 4.keep away from& 5.gave hugIV.(每小题1分,共20分)1―5ADDCC& 6―10BBDAD& 11―15ACABC& 16―20CBACCV.(每小题1分,共10分)&1―5 DBAAC&& 6―10 BBCAD VI. (每小题2分,共10分)1. D& 2. B& 3. D& 4. C& 5. BVII.(每小题1分,共10分) 1. daughter&&&& 2. different&&&& 3. anymore&&& 4. wonder&&&&& 5. interested6. being&&&&&&& 7. families&&&&& 8. do&&&&&&&& 9. with&&&&&&& 10. friendlyVIII. (每小题1分,共5分)1.C& 2.E& 3.A& 4.& F& 5.DX、书面表达。(15分) There are many rules in our school, At our school we have to wear uniforms every day. The problem is that all my classmates think the uniforms are ugly. I think young people should look smart and so I’d like to wear my own clothes. If we have to wear uniforms, we should be allowed to design our own uniforms. That would be a good way to keep both teachers and students happy. 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
南京市初中英语课课练检测卷---七年级上册Unit 1
来源:&&&& 10:20:36&&&&&&&&标签:
  南京奥数网:9月开学初期,南京市一些初中学校针对初一新生会进行简单的英语测试,用来检验初一新生学习情况。试卷出题范围为苏教版译林《牛津英语7A》上册Unit 1的语法知识。以下是奥数网搜集整理的《初中英语课课练检测卷》---七年级上册Unit 1 This is me!共8页试卷,题型有听力、单项选择、完型填空、阅读理解、填空、句型转换、中译英、书面表达。2010年秋季仁爱英语单元测试题七年级上册(UNIT 1 Topic 2)_土豆_高清视频在线观看

我要回帖

更多关于 遇到问题 英语 的文章

随机推荐