tom's mother has got some dresser阀门对 ton'smother提

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2015年开放英语2小抄(完整版电大小抄)-中央电大专科考试小抄的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2015年开放英语2小抄(完整版电大小抄)-中央电大专科考试小抄 1第一部分交际用语1.-Hello, may I talk to the headmaster now?-C_A. Sorry, you can’tB. No, you can’tC. sorry, he is busy at the moment2. –What kind of TV program do you like best?-- AA. It’s hard to say, actually B. I only watchthem at weekendC. I’m too busy to say3.-Oh, sorry to bother you.-C.A. Oh, I don’t knowB. No, you can’tC. That’s okay4.-Can you turn down the radio, please?-A.A. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize it was thatloudB. Please forgive meC. I’ll keep it down next(来源:淘豆网[/p-7207072.html]) time5. --Would you mind if I open the window for abetter view?-- CA. That’s fine, thank you B. Yes, pleaseC. Of course not6. – Hello, could I speak to Don please?--BA. Who are you B. Who’s speaking C.AreyouJane7. --May I know your address?-- AA. Sure. Here you are B. I have no idea C.It’s far from here8. — How’s the movie? Interesting?—BA. I was seated far away in the cornerB. Far from. I should have stayed home watchingTV C. It was shown late unti(来源:淘豆网[/p-7207072.html])l midnight9. — What if puter doesn’t work? —BA. I’m not good puter B. Ask Anne forhelp C. I’ve called the repair shop10. --Let’s take a walk. -- CA. Yes, let’s B. Oh,thanks C.Yes,please11.11、– What’s the problem, Harry?- A .A. I can’t remember where I left myglasses B. No problem at allC. Thank you for asking me about it12. — Is this the motel you mentioned?—A .A. Yes, it’s as quiet asweexpected B. fortable C. No, the price’sreasonable13. -Would you(来源:淘豆网[/p-7207072.html]) like to have dinner with us thisevening? -B .A.I don’t knowB.Sorry, but this evening I have to go to theairport to meet my parents C.No, I can’t14.–Well, Mary, how are you?-- C .A. I’m good B. I’m pleased C.I’mfine15. — Would you like to see the menu?—A .A. No, thanks. I already know what to orderB. Your menu is very clearC. I hear the food here is tasty16. -- I think the
is very helpful.--A .A. Yes, so do I B. That’s a very goodidea C.NeitherdoI1(来源:淘豆网[/p-7207072.html])7.I think the
is very helpful.-- ________A___________.A. Yes, so do I . B. That’s a very good ideaC. Neither do I D. I’d rather go surfingon it18.I have an appointment with Dr. Johnson.-- __________C__________.A. The appointment is put off B. You look sickand weakC. Please wait for minute. He is busynow D. Tell me your ID number19.Afternoon, sir. Where to?-- _______A____________.A. Please get me to the airport B.please pick me up next timeC. I’ve b(来源:淘豆网[/p-7207072.html])een to the airport D. The planewill take off in an hour20.— Can I help you to get it down?— C.A. No problem B. Yes. Let’s get itC. Thanks. It’s so nice of you D. It’s notrouble at all21.— I’m trying to call Marie, but there’sno answer.— D .A. I didn’t realize that B. Here is a messagefor her C. I’m really sorry about it D.Really? Maybe she’s out22.— Are you sure about that?— D .A. You needn’t worry about that B. I like theidea. C. Oh, no. I’m afraid(来源:淘豆网[/p-7207072.html]) of that D. Oh,yes. I’m absolutely positive23.— Would you like to see the menu?— A .A. No, thanks. I already know what toorder B. Your menu is very clearC. I hearthe food here is tasty D. The setting is fortable24.— What if puter doesn’t work?— B .A. I’m not good puter B. Ask Anne forhelpC. I’ve called the repair shop D. There mustbe something wrong25.— How’s the movie? Interesting?— C .A. It was shown late until midnight B.It wasstarred by a few fa(来源:淘豆网[/p-7207072.html])mous people C. Far from. Ishould have stayed home watching TV D.I wasseated far away in the corner26.— Is this the motel you mentioned?— B .A.fortableB. Yes, it’s as quiet aswe expected C. You’re soconsiderate D. No, the price’s reasonable第二部分词汇与结构1. The difinition leaves _ B fordisagreement.A. a small room B. much room C. great dealroom2. I prefer classic music B pop music.A.than B. to C. with3. Ancient Greece is the C of westerncivilization.A.sorc(来源:淘豆网[/p-7207072.html])es B. sourceC. origin4. It is very convenient A here.A. living B. to live C. live5. All the team members tried their best. Welost the game, C .A. as B. thereforeC. however6. The sun heats the earth, C is very importantto living things.A.that B. whatC. which7. When we were having a meeting, the directorthe bad news by telephone.A. was telling B. was told C.couldtell8. More and more people in China now _A_ towork regularly.A.drive B. drivesC. have dri(来源:淘豆网[/p-7207072.html])ven9. Let me _B_ the case carefully before I drawa conclusion.A. look out B. look into C. look after10. The patient acted on the doctor’s _C_ andfinallyrecovered.A.advices B.advise C.advice .11. Silk _A by Chinese forthousands of years now.A. has been used B. was used C. is used12. You _B to lock the door at night.A. shall B. oughtC. must13. You must explain __C_ how they eeded ___the experiment.A. of us, for B. at us, at C. to us, in14. Before I go(来源:淘豆网[/p-7207072.html])t to the cinema, the film_AA. had begun B. has begun C. isbegun15. I have lived here __B__ 1997.A. for B. sinceC. from16. A lecture hall is __B_ where students attendlectures.A. that B. oneC. which217. I’m tired. I _ B __ working very hard.A. have B. have beenC. had18. He keeps _B_ at himself in the mirror.A. to look B. looking C. look19. The bedroom needs _C_.A.decorate B.to decorateC. decorating20. Before she left on the trip, she __ A __hard.A.had trained B. hastrained C. wouldtrained21. He is the man _C_ dog bit me.A.that B.whichC. whose22. Mary forgot _B_ a letter to her mother,so she wrote to her just now.A. writing B. to write C. to have written23. – What’s happened to Tom?-- __A __ to hospital.A. He’s been taken B. He’ll be taken C.He’s taken24. He was _ C _ about his new job.A. above the moon B. on the moon C.over the moon25. Everything _B _ if Albert hadn’t calledthe fire brigade.A. will be destroyed B. would have beendestroyedC. would be destroyed26. On his first sea _B__, he was still quiteyoung but showed great courage to face thestorm.A.trip B.voyageC.tour27. I broke my leg when I _A__skiing inAmerica.A.was B.is C.would be28. She was convicted _C_ murder.A.to B.in C.of29. He, as well as I, _ A _ a student.A.is B.am C.are30.Mother was busy. Although she was notwatching the basketball on TV, she __A __ it onthe radio.A. was listening to B. was hearing C. waslistening31. Hardly _A_ home when it began to rain.A.had I got B.I had got C.had Iarrivedin32. It happen _C_ a winter night.A. at B. in C. on33.After _C__ the shopping list, I found thatI forgot to buy salt.A.examining B.testing C. checking D.seeing34.Ann is studying __ B __ at university.A . politic B.politics C.politician D. political35.After_ C __the bid, major construction beganin Beijing.A. win B. wining C. winning D. won36.A lecture hall is ____ C ____ where studentsattend lectures.A. there B. which C. one D. that37.Be sure to __ A ____ your wife when ehere this evening.A.bring B.take C. get D. carry38.Before she left on the trip, she _ D _ hard.A.trained B. has trained C. wouldtrained D. had trained39.-Can I get you a couple of tea?--_______A___________A. That’s very nice of you B. Withpleasure C. You can, please D. Thankyou for the tea40.Don’t worry. There is _ C _ room for all yourbooks here.A. more B. much C. enough D.some41.__ A __fine weather it is!A. What B. What a C. How D. How a42.__ C __for the Olympic Games begin about tenyears in advance.A. Bid B. To bid C. Bidding D. Tobe bidden43.Everything __ D __ if Albert hadn’t calledthe fire brigade.A. will be destroyed B. will have beendestroyedC.would bedestroyedD.would have been destroyed44.Her parents died when she was very young, soshe was __ A ___by her aunt.A. brought up B. brought out C. grownup D. grown45.__ B ____ he said is quite right.A.That B. WhatC. How D. Why46.He kept the light in his room __ B ____ thewhole night.A. burnt B. burningC. burn D. to burn47.He keeps _ B ____ at himself in the mirror.A.to look B. lookingC. look D. looked48.He was __ A ____ about his new job.A.over the moon B. on the moon C. off themoonD. above the moon49.He has been ___B____ in hospital for amonth.A.danger B.in danger C.dangerous D. adanger50.He spends a quarter of the day _ B__.A.tosleep B. sleeping C.sleeps D. to sleeping51.He is the man ___D____ dog bit me.A. that B. which C. who’s D. whose52.It happened ___D___ a winter night.A. at B. in C. byD. on53.If you _ A__ stop smoking, you can onlyexpect to have a bad cough.A. won’t B. wouldn’t C. don’t D. can’t54.It’s not safe __C___ in the street.A. to play B. playC, playing D. plays55.___D___ it with me and I’ll see what I cando.A. When left B. Leaving C. If you leave D.Leave56.I don’t suppose he will attend the meeting,_ B __?A.won’t he B. will he C.do I D.don’t I57.I think all these are main points __B___ muchattention.A.being worthy of B. worthy of C.whichworth D.which worthy of58.I have given ___C___ eating meat.A.over B.downC. up D.down59.I know it isn’t important but I can’t help_ B _ about it.A. but to think B. thinking C. to D.think60.I’m tired. I _ B___ working very hard.A.have B.have been C. had D. has61.Linda offered him her congratulations___D____ his passing the college entranceexams.A.at B.for C. of D. on62.Mr. White has a wife and three children to_ A __.A. raise B. keep C.grow D. take63.Mary forgot _ _B___ a letter to her mother,so she wrote to her just now.A. writing B. to write C. havingwrote D. to have written64.Not only I but also Jane and Mary ___B____tired of having one examination afteranother.A. is B. are C. am D. be65.Our plane __A___ from London at 7:00yesterday evening.A. took off B. put off C.flew off D. left off66.On his first sea __D___, he was still quiteyoung but showed great courage to face thestorm.A. trip B. travel C. tour D. voyage67.She’s unlucky, and she’s always suffering__D __ luck one after another.A. a sick B. an ill C.sick D. ill68.She has lived here ____B____ three years.A. since B. for C.during D. in69.Time is money! We should _ _B___ our time.A. be fit for B. make good use of C. play a partof D. take the place of370.They _ _B___ the train until it disappearedin the distance.A. saw B. watched C.noticed D. observed71.That’s all settled. It __D___ talked about.A. shouldn’t B. mustn’tbe C. can’t D. needn’tbe72.The bedroom needs ____A_____.A. decorating B. todecorate C. decorate D.decorated73.--- What’s happened to Tom?---____D_____to hospital.A.He’s taken B. He’ll be taken C. He’lltake D. He’s been taken74.---Which do you like better, real movies _D _ cartoons?-- I prefer cartoons ____ real movies.A. and , than B. or,than C. and, and D.or, to75.What a fool I have been! Why __ B__ I thinkof that before?A. don’t B. didn’t C. not D.do76.We must make a difference between __A___language and _____language.A. spoken, written B. speaking, written C.speaking, writing D. speak, write77.We ___A____ every day when we were children.A. used to swim B. used toswimming C. use to swim D. use toswimming78.You must explain _ _C_ _ how they eeded_____ the experiment.A. of us, for B. at us, at C. to us,in D. for us, to79.You look ___D____. What ______ you________?A. tire, did…do B. tiring, have…done C.tired, do…do D. tired, have…beendoing第三部分阅读理解短文理解 1 CAABBThere have been changes in all sorts ofdifferent areas of British society. In recentyears in the UK we have had a very large increasein the number of couples who get divorced.After 1969 and the Divorce Law Reform Act we hada very rapid increase in the number of divorces.The rate increased steadily and in recent yearshas increased much more rapidly. But there arealso quite a lot of people who do actually getmarried. At present the marriage rate in the UKis about 70 per cent, which has gone down sincethe number of people who marry has gone downquite a lot in the last 20 years, but moresignificantly in the last 10 years. Quite highproportions of people now live together withoutmarrying, and, for example, 40 per cent ofchildren born in the UK are born to couples whoaren't married or are born to lone parents.There are quite a large number of lone parentfamilies, 90 per cent of these are headed by awoman rather than a man.The average family size now in the UK is 1.8children per couple, which means that there'sbeen quite a decline in the birth rate in theUK along with other European countries.1. What does the passage mainly discuss?____C_____A. The declining divorce rate in the UK.B. Trends in marriage and divorce in the UK.C. The increasing divorce rate in the UK.2. During the last ten years, ____ A____.A. the marriage rate has gone down more rapidlyin the UKB. the marriage rate has gone up a lot in theUKC. 40% of children were born to unwed couplesin the UK3. According to the passage, the cohabitationrate in the UK tends to ____A____.A. soar (急剧上升)B. not mentioned in the passageC. stay stable4. According to the passage, which of thefollowing statements is NOT true? __ B__A. The marriage rate has gone down in recentyears.B. The highest divorce rate was around 1969.C. The marriage rate is currently 70 percent.5. The last paragraph tells us ____B____.A. the birth rate in the UK is increasing at themomentB. the birth rate in the UK is decreasingrapidly nowC. the birth rate in other European countrieskeeps increasing短文理解 2 People all over the world today are beginningto hear and learn more and more about theproblem of pollution. Pollution is causedeither by man’s release pletely new andoften artificial (人造的) substances into theenvironment, or by releasing greatly increasedamounts of a natural substance (物质),such asoil from oil tankers into the sea.Whatever its underlying reasons, there is nodoubt that much of the pollution caused couldbe controlled if panies, individualsand governments would make more efforts. In thehome there is an obvious need to control litterand waste. es wrapped up three of fourtimes in packages that all h drinks are increasingly sold in bottles ortins which can’t be reused. This not onlycauses a litter problem, but also is a greatwaste of resources, in terms of glass, metal andpaper. Advertising has helped this process bypersuading many of us not only to buy things weneither want nor need, but also to throw awaymuch of what we do buy. Pollution and bine to be a problem everyone can help tosolve by cutting out unnecessary buying, excessuse and careless disposal (处理) of theproducts we use in our daily lives.1. The main cause of pollution is ____A______.A. the release of artificial or naturalsubstances into the environmentB. the production of new industrial goodsC. increased amounts of a natural substance2. Much of the pollution could be controlled ifonly _____C_____.A. farmers would use less artificialfertilizersB. governments would take effective measuresC. all sides concerned would make more efforts3. Food packages, bottles and tins for drinkscan cause _____B_____.A. air and water pollutionB. both a litter problem and a waster ofresourcesC. to pay for the service4. Which of the following can not help solvingthe problem of pollution? _ _C_ _A. Cutting out unnecessary buying.B. Reduce excess useC. Eating.5. What does the underlined word “litter”mean in paragraph 2? _ _C_ _A. Bits of wast things B. serious problemC. industrial pollution短文理解 3 ACBCBA funny thing happened on the way to munication revolution: we stopped talkingto each other.I was walking in the park with afriend recently, and his mobile phone rang,interrupting our conversation. There we were,walking and talking on a beautiful sunny day and– poof! – I was cut off as if I had eabsent from the conversation.The park was filled with peopletalking on their cell phones. They were passingpeople without looking at them, saying hello,noticing their babies or stopping to pat theirdogs. It seems that the limitless electronicvoice is preferred to human contact.The telephone used to connect youto the absent. Now it makes people feel absent.Recently I was in a car with three friends. Thedriver hushed the rest of us because he couldnot hear the person on the other end of his cellphone. There we were, four friends driving downthe highway, unable to talk to each otherbecause of the small thing designed to munication easier.Why is it that the more connectedwe get, the more disconnected I feel? Everyadvance munications technology is a4setback (退步) to the closeness of humaninteraction. With e-mail and instant messageover the , we can municatewithout seeing or talking to one another. Withvoice mail, you can make entire conversationswithout ever reaching anyone. If my mom has aquestion, I just leave the answer on hermachine.As almost every contact betweenhuman beings gets automatic, the emotionaldistance index goes up. Pumping gas at thestation? Why say good-morning to the assistantwhen you can swipe you credit card at the pumpand save yourself the bother of human contact?Making a deposit at the bank? Why talk to theclerk who lives in the neighborhood when you canput your card into the ATM?More and more, I find myselfhiding behind e-mail to do a job meant forconversation or being relieved that voice mailpicked up because I didn’t really have time totalk. The technology devoted to helping me keepin touch is making me lonelier.I own a mobile phone, an ATM card,a voice-mail telephone, and an e-mail account.Giving them up isn’t a choice. They are greatfor what they are intended to do. It’s theirunintended results that make me upset. Whatgood is all this gee-whiz technology if thereis no one in the room to hear you crying out“Gee whiz”?1. The author’s experience of walking in a parkwith a friend recently made him feel______A_______.A. unhappy B. funnyC. wonderful2. According to the author, human contact in apark means _____C_______.A. looking at each other and saying hello whenpassingB. noticing their babies and stopping to pattheir dogsC. both A and B3. According to the author, the more connectedwe get munications technology, the_____B______ we are.A. more automatic B. moredisconnected C. closer4. What are the examples the author gives toexplain his idea that every advance munications technology is a setback to thecloseness of human interaction? _ _C_A. With e-mail and instant message over , we can municate without seeingor talking to one another.B. With voice mail, you can make entireconversations without ever reaching anyone.C. All of the above.5. What is the unintended result munication technology, according to theauthor? ___B___A. It munication easier andconversation possible everywhere.B. It actually creates a distance betweenpeople instead of bringing them together.C. It makes human contacts limitless withelectronic voices everywhere短文理解 4 CBCACSome people think they have an answer to thetroubles of automobile crowding and dirty airin large cities. Their answer is the bicycle,or “bike”.In a great many cities, hundreds of people ridebicycles to work every day. In New York City,some bike riders have even formed a group calledBike for a Better City. They claim that if morepeople rode bicycles to work there would befewer automobiles in the downtown section ofthe city and therefore less dirty air from carengines.For several years this group has been trying toget the city government to help bike riders. Forexample, they want the city to draw bicyclelanes on some of the main streets, because whenbike riders have to use the same lanes as cars,there are accidents. Bike for a Better Cityfeels that if there were special lanes morepeople would use bikes.But no bicycle lanes have been drawn. Noteveryone thinks it is a good idea - they say itwill slow traffic. Some store owners on the mainstreets say that if there is less traffic, theywill have less business. And most people livetoo far from downtown to travel by bike.The city government has not yet decided what todo. It wants to keep everyone happy. Only onweekends, Central Park is closed to cars, andthe roads may be used by bicycles only. But Bikefor a Better City says that this is not enoughand keeps fighting to get bicycle lanesdowntown.1. According to the passage, bicycles______C______.A.are more convenient than carsB.are safer traffic tools than carsC.are the solution to some city problems2.The idea of special bicycle lanes is mostfavored by ____B_____.A.the city governmentB.some bike ridersC.some store owners3.“Bicycle lanes” in the third paragraphprobably means _____C_______.A.roads for bicycles onlyB. roads full of bicyclesC. special parts of the road for bicycle ridersonly4. Which of the following is not true accordingto the passage? ___A___A. In New York City, many people use bikes asthey have special lanesB. Sometimes accidents may occur when cars andbikes are on the same lanes.C. The Central Park is closed to cars onweekends.5. The best title for this passage is______C______.A. Traffic Crowding in New York CityB.Special Lanes for PassengersC. Solution to Traffic Problem in New York短文理解 5 ABBACBenjamin Disraeli, the famous eenthcentury prime minister, said, “London is nota city, - it is a nation.” Today this London, with its vast range ofdifferent ethnicgroups, is a world.Certainly, London is the most culturallydiverse city in the world. The city wasfounded by the Romans and since then newarrivals have constantly added to its characterand prosperity.Within 10 years 40% of Londoners will be fromethnic minority groups, including the growingnumber of Londoners of mixed ethnic origin, butmost of them will have been born in Britain.Children of Caribbean-Chinese marriages willgo to school with children of Russian-Irishcouples. None of them will be English but allof them will be Londoners.Most of Britain's ethnic minority residentslive in the capital, speaking over 300languages.Nearly all of the African population and manyof the Caribbean population of Britain live inLondon (83% and 58% respectively); 39% of theChinese population of Britain and 36% of theAsian population of Britain live in London.The largest munity is from the IrishRepublic with 256,000 people, 3.8% of the totalpopulation of London.There are an estimated 330,000 refugees andasylum seekers living in London, with mostrecent ing from Eastern Europe,North Africa and Kurdistan.Young people, in particular, are skilled atdealing with a large number of different andhybrid cultures.They themselves often have several differentethnic identities since their parents andgrandparents e from several differentbackgrounds and their friends and partners doalso. They are “skilled cross-culturaltravellers” without leaving their home-town.1.Why does the writer think that BenjaminDisraeli’s statement is an understatement?Because he thinks London is ____A_____.A. a miniature world thanks to itsgreat cultural diversityB. even larger than some countriesin the worldC. not a nation at all52. London is regarded as the most culturallydiverse city in the world due to the followingfacts EXCEPT that ____B_____.A. within 10 years 40% Londoners will be fromethnic minority groupsB. many young people are immigrants fromdifferent backgroundsC. London modates about 330,000 refugeesand asylum seekers from many other countries3. Ethnic minority groups will make up____B_____ of the London population in thefuture.A. 36% B. 40% C.39%4. The last paragraph mainly tells us in London___A_____.A. young people feel at ease with a large numberof diversified culturesB. young people are raised in a multiculturalenvironmentC. young people find it hard to adapt themselvesto hybrid cultures5. The passage mainly deals with ____C_____.A. the advantage of hybrid cultures in LondonB. position of the population in LondonC. the cultural diversity in London短文理解 6 CACDDWho will stage the games?Preparing for the Olympics Games is a hugeundertaking. Just like the athletes, the hostcity spends years getting ready for the event.Before deciding which city will host theOlympic Games, the International mittee (IOC) has to examine bids from allover the world. Bidding for the games beginsabout ten years in advance. Without preparinga very strong bid1, a city will not win petition to host the games. Beijing waschosen for the 2008 games from five bidders —Osaka, Paris, Toronto and Istanbul.2Why does it take so long to prepare?Building the infrastructure costs huge amountsof money. Holding the World Cup in 2002 in JapanandSouth Korea, for example, meant that ten newstadiums had to be built, as well as many hotelsand an improved transport system. In Beijing,after winning the bid the government beganmajor construction projects — the extension ofthe underground, the improvement of the airportand the building of new motorways3. Each hostcity must also build an Olympic village for theathletes. By planting trees and creating parks,the city es more attractive for tourists.Why do countries want to host the OlympicGames?Hosting the games has a major effect on theeconomy and brings international prestige tothe country. Thousands and thousands e to the games and the host citiesare permanently improved.1. Bidding for the Olympic Games usually starts_____C______ before the games are really held.A. two years B. eight years C. tenyears2. Beijing was one of the ___A____bidders for the 2008games.A. five B. four C. three3. The World Cup 2002 was held in______C_______.A. Japan B. South Korea C. A and B4. What construction projects did Beijing startafter winning the bid? __D_ _A. The extension of the underground. B. Theimprovement of the airport.C. The building of new motorways D. All ofthe above5. Why do countries want to host the OlympicGames? __D_ _A. Because it has a major effect on the economy.B. Because it brings international prestige tothe country.C. Because the host cities are permanentlyimproved.D. All of the above.阅读下列短文,并根据短文内容判断其后的句子是否正确(T)、错误(F),还是文字中没有涉及相关信息(NG)。短文理解 7 FFTTNGThe ancient Olympic Games were part of areligious festival in honour of the Greek godZeus, the father of all Greek gods and goddesses.The festival and games were held in Olympia, areligious sanctuary. The athletes came toOlympia from all parts of the Greek world, fromas far as Spain in the west and Turkey in theeast.The ancient Olympic Games began in the year 776BC when Koroibos, a cook from the city of Elis,won a 200-metre-long race. They took place fora period of 617 years until the last games wereheld in AD 393.In the ancient games, athletes received prizesworth large amounts of money. In fact the word“ athlete ” is an ancient Greek word, meaning“ one petes for a prize ”. Althoughwomen did pete in the games, there wasa separate festival held at the same time inhonour of Hera, wife of Zeus. At this festivalunmarried peted in foot races.The marathon was not an event of the ancientOlympic Games. The marathon is a modern eventthat was first introduced in the Olympic Gamesin 1896. It was named after a village calledMarathon where the Persians were defeated by asmall Greek army. The news of the victory wasbrought to Athens by soldier, who ran the 26miles from the village of Marathon to thecapital. 26 miles was therefore adopted as thedistance of the modern marathon race.The Olympic flag was introduced in 1908 andcarries the symbol of five linked rings. Whichrepresent the five continents – Africa,America, Asia, Australasia and Europe. TheOlympic flame was first carried in the 1932Olympic Games in Los Angeles. There was no torchrelay in the ancient Olympic Games. The firsttorch relay in the modern Olympic Games wasstaged in Berlin in 1936.1. The ancient Greeks held the first OlympicGames in 617 BC. F2. The ancient Greeks held the Olympic Games for393 years. F3. They did not allow women pete in theancient Olympic Games. T4. They first used the Olympic flag in 1908.T5. Both the Olympic Games and the Marathon Raceare very popular for old and young people inmany countries of the world. NG短文理解 8 TTNGFFLily is 70 years old and she takes care of her91-year-old mother. She told us about caringfor her mother.I wake up early every day, it’s usually about6.30 am, and wait until I hear Tilly, my mum,moving about. Then I make her a cup of tea. Atabout half past seven she gets up and we havebreakfast together. We normally just havetoast, but on Sundays we always have bacon andeggs. After breakfast she reads the newspaper,then she sits by the window and waves to theneighbours as they walk by.She hardly ever goes out but she is very proudof her personal appearance, so she goes to thehairdresser once a month.She doesn’t like being left on her own for verylong, so I always arrange for a neighbour e and sit with her when I go out. Now andagain, my friend and neighbour, Joan, comes tospend the day with her, and I can go and havelunch with another friend, May, who lives intown.I have a brother, Syd. es to stay two orthree times a year. He is very good and keepsin touch, but he lives 300 miles away. Once ayear, he collects mum and takes her to stay withhim in London for a week. She doesn’t reallylike going because it’s a long journey, but Ineed the rest.Sally, the nurse, comes to see mum regularly.My next-door neighbour, Jack, often callsin. In the evening we usually watch TV and wesometimes play cards. Mum is fantastic for herage. But I can never decide to go anywherespontaneously. I always have to plan it, so Ifeel a bit trapped. But what is the alternative?An old people’s home? I couldn’t do that tomy mother.1. Lily wakes before her mother. T2. Joan sometimes spends the day with Lily’smother. T3. Tilly is satisfied with her hairdresser.NG64. Lily’s es to visit every threeweeks. F5. Lily and her mother play cards more than theywatch TV. F短文理解 1Who will stage the games? Dear all,This message is justto confirm the details for the next few days. Dave’spicking up the van tomorrow and we’re loading it athis place at 10.00 on Friday morning. I’ve booked usall into The Tolly for one night. It’s a hotel nearthe university – in Welbeck Street. Steve and I aregetting the 4.30 p.m. train. We’re stopping to checkin at the hotel to pick up the keys and get changed at6.00. We have to check out of the hotel by 9.00 onSaturday morning because they have a big ingto the hotel. So we have to get up early, I’mafraid!Dave and Paul, if you can’t get to the hotelby about 7.00, let’s meet in the cafe at the universityat 7.30. We’ll set up the equipment at 8.00 for thegig and have a rehearsal.See you all,Mary1. They’ll load the van ___A____.A. after Dave has picked it upB. tomorrow morningC. when es2. They’ll stay in a hotel for __B____.A. two nightsB. one nightC. a few hours3. Mary will get to the hotel ___C_____.A. at 4.30 pm B. at 5 pmC. before 6 pm4. They’ll stay at the hotel on __B______night.A. Saturday B. Friday C. Sunday5. Dave and Paul can meet Mary at the hotel ifthey ___B___.A. arrive before 7.30B. arrive before 7C. get up early in the morning短文理解 2.Hi, Sharon,I’ve only got 10 days left inEngland. Can you believe I’ve already been here fora year? There’s so much to do before I leave! I reallymust buy presents for my English friends to thank themfor all their help. I have to move out of my room onFriday because Franco has got another tenant. At leastI don’t have to find somewhere else to live. I’m goingto spend a few days with friends. He is letting thewhole flat because Mary is moving just before hermarriage. The time has gone so quickly. I cannotbelieve that I’ve been here for a whole year. And Imust start packing too – I have bought a lot since Icame, and I need another suitcase. I’ll give somethings to charity shops I think.Anyway, I’m reallywriting to say that I’ll be back in Shanghai on the27 April, and it would be great to see you to catch upon all our news. I’ll phone as soon as I get back.Howare things with you?Love Xiaoyan1. When will Xiaoyan leave England? BA A month later. B. 10 dayslater. C. A year later.2. Where will Xiaoyan live after moving out?AA. She will stay in her friends’ place.B. She will be on the plane to Shanghai.C. She will have to find a hotel to live in.3. What will happen to Franco’s flatwhen Xiaoyan and Mary move out? BA. It will be sold at a good price.B. It will be rented to other people.C. It will be kept for Xiaoyan when esback.4. Why does Xiaoyan need another suitcase?AA. She has got more things than she came with.B. Her old suitcase is broken.C. She has to give things to charity shops.5. What would Xiaoyan most possibly do when shesees her friend Sharon? BA. To ask Sharon to show her around Shanghai.B. To talk about what happened to themrecently.C. To show Sharon her new clothes.短文理解 3.My grandfather was pletely differentperson before he had a stroke. He worked as a ountant, and he worked really long hours. Peopleused to say that he was a workaholic. When he came home,he was always tired and this used to make him irritable.He didn’t use to be sociable at all. He used to spenda lot of time alone working in the garden. I used tobe frightened of him as a child. He used to shout atus all the time. Then, suddenly he became ill, and thenthe doctors told him he had to give up work. He changedalmost overnight. His attitude to lots of thingschanged. He relaxed and spent time with hisgrandchildren. When he died, I think he was a reallyhappy, relaxed man.1. My grandfather used to ____B______.A. drink a lot B. work veryhard C. be the manager2. He was ____C______ when he came home.A. very pleasant B.excited C. easy to get angry3. When I was a child, I _____C_____.A. liked him very much B. I hatedhim C. was afraid of him4. Doctors asked him to ___A___after he had astroke.A. stop working B. change hisattitude C. work less5. When he died, he _____C_____.A. was feeling worried B. wasirritable C. was a happy man短文理解 4.Ivydale Guesthouse **** BathTourist Association Approved Ron and Ann e youto Ivydale, where forts and traditionalhospitality meet. Conveniently located – a shortwalk from the city centre. Well-equipped – all rooms have an en suite bathroom,colour TV with satellite channels, tea/coffee-makingfacilities, mini bar and phone. Excellent food – we offer full English and buffetbreakfasts. Vegetarian food available on request. Peace and quiet – Ivydale is situated in its owngardens, offering the perfect atmosphere for businesstravellers and tourists.7 Please note that we operate a strict no-smokingpolicy. Mini-break deals available.For reservations or a brochure, please call (51. The owner of the guesthouse is/are____B____.A. Ivydale B. Ron and Ann C. Bath2.The guesthouse is _ A_ the city center.A. near t B. far from C. in3.Guests can ____A______.A. make tea in their room B. get onlinewith puterC. smoke in their room4. The guesthouse is ___B_____.A. boring but quietB. peaceful and quietC. noisy and busy5. People ____C______ smoke in theguesthouse.A. can B. don’t want to C. are notallowed to阅读理解 1:Right/Wrong/Doesn’t say1.Mrs Black was having a lot of trouble with her skin(皮肤),so she went to her doctor about it. He couldnot find anything wrong with her, so he sent her to thehospital for tests. The hospital, of course, sent theresult of the tests to Mrs Black’s doctor, and the nextmorning he telephoned her to give her a list of thethings that he thought she should not eat, because anyof them might be the cause of her skin trouble.Mrs Blackcarefully wrote all the things down on a piece of paper,which she then left beside the telephone while she wentout to a party.When she came back home several hourslater, she found her husband waiting for her. He hada basket full of packages (包)beside him, and whenhe saw her, he said, “Hello, dear. I have done all yourshopping for you.”“Done all my shopping?” she askedin surprise, “But how did you know what I want?”“Well, when I got home, I found your shopping listbeside the telephone and bought everything you havewritten down.”1. Mrs Black’s doctor didn’t know what waswrong with her skin. AA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.2. The hospital sent Mrs Black the test results.BA. Right.B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.3. Mrs Black took the piece of paper with herto the party. BA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.4. Mr Black usually does the shopping for thefamily. CA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.5. Mr Black thought his wife needed the thingswritten on the paper. AA. Right. B. Wrong.C. Doesn’t say.阅读理解 2.The day was like any other day in his life.Tom walked past the shop on the street corner. Hestopped to look at the front row of shoes, and he felthappy to see that the pair of shoes he wanted very muchwere still there. Looking down, he felt sorry forhimself. He really wanted to have them for hisbirthday.He sadly walked away and thought how to tellhis mother about it. He knew she would give him anythinghe liked if she could. But he also knew very well shehad little money. He decided not to go home at once,as he looked worried and his mother would notice it.So he went to the park and sat on the grass. Then hesaw a boy in a wheel chair. He noticed that the boy movedthe wheel with his hands. Tom looked at him carefullyand was surprised to see the boy had no feet. He lookedat his own feet. “It’s much better to be without shoesthan without feet,” he thought. There was no reasonfor him to feel so sorry and sad. He went away and smiled,thinking he was happier.1.Tom passed the shop by bus. BA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.2. Tom stopped in front of the shop to look atthe shoes he liked. AA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.3. The pair of shoes were too expensive for Tomand his mother. AA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.4. The boy sitting in the wheel chair had no legs.BA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.5. Tom went home to tell his mother about whathad happened. CA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.阅读理解 3.I go to the barber(理发师)every month. Idon’t like very short hair, so my barber doesn’t cutoff much. I have known him for almost four years now,and when I go to him, we always talk a lot. He tellsme all his news, and I tell him all mine. He meets alot of interesting people in his shop and he talks tomost of them, so he always has a lot of news forme.Every year my barber goes to France for two weeksfor his holidays, and when es back to England,he has a lot of interesting news. While he is cuttingmy hair, he tells me about beautiful old cities andquiet little villages, strange food and drinks and manyother things. I sit there and listen to the old man withopen ears. Although my barber is old, he always triesnew things. He never said, “I have never eaten thisfood before, so I am not going to eat it now.”1. The writer has his hair cut every month. AA. Right. B.Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.2. They got to know each other only a few monthsago. BA. Right.B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.3. Every year the barber goes to some cities orvillages in France. AA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.4. The barber is not very old but he has triedmany strange food and drinks. BA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.5. The barber lived in France when he was young.CA. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.阅读理解 4.Sarah Peters was born on January 4th, 1973in Brighton. She and her family lived in Brighton untilshe was ten. Then they moved to Oxford and stayed thereuntil she left school --- that’s Fendale SecondarySchool --- at eighteen. Then she went to LondonBusiness College and got a diploma (文凭) in Marketing(市场营销). After that Sarah Peters got a job witha hotel group --- the TFC Hotel Group --- in Liverpool,as a marketing assistant. That happened in 1992 and sheleft the hotel group in October 1993. She left becauseshe didn’t like to stay in Liverpool. She wanted to8work in London. Her life changed a lot after she wentto London. She joined a large pany and soonmade a name for herself (出名)because of her specialability and excellent work in marketing.Sarah Petersis now married with two lovely daughters(女儿).Besides (除了)being an excellent marketing expert anda good mother, she is also a good writer. She haswritten two books about her marketing experiences.1. Sarah Peters received her secondaryeducation (中学教育) in Brighton. BA. Right.B. Wrong.C. Doesn’t say.2. She studied Marketing in London BusinessCollege. AA. Right.B. Wrong.C. Doesn’t say.3. She gother first job in 1993. BA. Right.B. Wrong.C. Doesn’t say.4. She got on well with people working in pany in London. CA. Right.B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.5. She wrote books about how to be a good motherand a marketing expert. BA. Right.B. Wrong.C.Doesn’t say.第四部分翻译1.A: Did you use to get on (well) with your brother?(你曾经和你哥哥/弟弟关系处得好吗?)B:Not too well. We used to fight a lot.2.A: Do you ever do any exercise?B: I used to swim ,(我以前一直游泳,)but I haven’t lately.3.You’ll be here tomorrow, won’t you ?(是不是)4.She looks like her mother, doesn’t she (是不是)?5.There’s enough salad, isn’t there? (是不是)6.He asked me if I’d(would) like a cup of tea . (我是否想喝一杯茶)7.They said they didn’t know where the books were.(他们不知道书在哪儿)8.A: Shall we go out for a drink, Mary?B: I’m afraid I can’t, Bill. I’m having the TVrepaired now .(我正在让人帮我修电视呢。)9.Peter, you need to have your hair cut . (该理发了)10. I’ve had the website changed .(我已经请人修改了网站。) Now it’s much better.11. Which isthe best football team(最好的足球队) inthe world?12. er is one of the most dangerous sports(最危险的体育活动) in the world.13.If my brother calls, tell him to meet me at six .(告诉他六点钟和我见面。)14. A: What shall we do this evening?B:Let’s go out for a meal / Let’s eat out . (我们出去吃顿饭吧。)15.A: John didn’e to the party yesterday. Wheredid he go?B: He could have gone (可能去) to visit his parentsin Bath.16.A: I put a folder here. Where is it now?B: I don’t know. There isn’t any folder here. Youmust have put it (一定是把它放在) somewhere else.17.A: Who is playing the Irish music?B: It must be Dave.A: No, it can’t be him (不可能是他) . It must bePaul, who is really keen on Irish music.18. A: Would you like to order now?B:Salad for me, please/ I’d like a salad, please(我要份沙拉。).19. A: Where is Jack?B: He is over there.He is in blue jeans . (穿蓝色牛仔裤的。)20.A: We have plenty of time before the film. We couldhave something to eat (可以吃点儿东西) after the filmor go to a pub.B: Sounds great.21. Your hair is too long. You need to have it cut 。(理发了)22. I'm very hungry now. I want to buy something toeat 。(一些吃的东西)23. He asked me if I would like a cup of tea . (我是否想喝一杯茶)24. Mr Hilton is not good at sports. _ Neither are hischildren _. (他的孩子也不擅长体育)25. The room, which is in a mess, (乱七八糟的)needs tobe cleared up immediately.26.A:Would you 1ike to go to the cinema?B:hisverycoldoutside. I’d like to (我宁愿)stayathome.27. A:Would you like the silk shirt or the cotton one?B: Either will do(哪个都行)28. She asked whether she could have a cup of tea (她是否能喝一杯茶)29. Looking after children (照顾小孩)can be verytiring.30.I’m late, aren’t I (是不是)?31. I used to like singing (我曾经很喜欢唱歌), butI don’t sing anymore.32.Because it was late(因为时间晚了), we didn’t goto the film.33.The wall can be either blue or red (或是蓝色,或是红色).34. I would buy a car (我就会买一辆车)if I won thelottery.35. When I see her, I’ll tell her about her brother(我会告诉她有关她弟弟的事情).36. We’ve known each other (我们就互相认识了)since we went to school.37. He didn’t use to smoke(过去不常吸烟), but he doesnow.38. I didn’t get up(才起床) until 11 this morning.39. This T-shirt is mine and that one’s /one isyours(那件是你的)40. Dolo is wearing blue jeans, a black T-shirt, andNancy is wearing a short black cottonskirt( 穿着黑色的短棉裙)。41. A: Why has he gone into town?B: He has gone into town to buy a shirt( 他进城去买件衬衫).42.A: I am going to play tennis on Sunday.B: What did he say?C: He said he was going to play tennis on Sunday( 他打算星期天打网球).43.What would you do if you won the lottery ( 如果你赢了彩票)?44.If it rains tomorrow, we’ll have to stay athome( 我们将不得不留在家).好吗? shall we?我最喜欢的。 I like best.4 k4 b: @'是不是 won't you该理发了 have you hair cut5 U2 @' M: `! V#太大了 are too big我恐怕 I' I B5 V( _. u4 _1 ?+ ~0 P我宁愿 I'd rather* Q5 c$ k' @8 j' b过去不常吸烟 didn't use to smoke, V3 P$ _# d才起床 didn't get up, X& S8 W5 }% |+ `- t2 ~# J那件是您的 that one's yours.她曾经住在这里。 she had ever lived here.) ~ [.我要份沙拉。 I'd like a salad, please.) O. n. ?,他穿着一件红色的 T 恤衫。He wears a red T-shirt.1他穿着一件绿色的衬衫 He is wearing a green T-shirt.吃点儿东西好吗? How about have something to eat#一定是把它放在 must have put it7 m' j% b j:这是部非常有意思的电影 This is a very interesting: G0最好的足球队 the best football team我以前一直打网球 I used to play tennis让人帮我修一修 have it repaired7 H3 _. X! n4最危险的体育活动 the most dangerous sports8我们就互相认识了 We've known each other你和你的同学关系好吗?1Do you get well with your classmates? w8 f: x8可以坐公共汽车,也可以坐地铁。either by bus or bysubway#?英译汉。1. Although it is very enjoyable, the film is toolong.虽然这部电影非常令人愉快,但是太长了。2. Sandy is wearing a long, black, silk dress. 桑迪穿了条黑色的长丝裙。3. I need to be at the airport by 6.00 o’clock.我得在六点前到达机场。4. I must have left the camera in a shop.我一定是把相机丢在那家商店里了。5. The accounts, which are in a bit of a mess, haveto be ready for next month.帐目现在有点乱,必须要在下个月清理好。6.I didn’t have breakfast this morning.今天早上我没有吃早饭7.The flat was in a bit of mess.房子里有点乱。8.We needed to have the website redesigned.我们需要重新设计网站。9.I’ve asked John to check puter.我已经让约翰去检查计算机了10.It would be great to see you again.能再见到你那该多好啊。11.He got on well with his sister.他和他的姐姐(妹妹)相处得很好。12. He pointed out that she needed a better violin.他指出她需要一把更好点儿的提琴。13. They walked slowly along the road.他们沿着那条路慢慢地走着。14. She borrowed the book and gave it back on Monday.她借了那本书,后来星期一把书还了.15. I’m in a meeting until 1.00.我开会开到一点钟。16. We have enough money to improve the website. 我们有足够的钱改进网站。17. Do you take after your mother or father?你像你的母亲或父亲吗?18. I have to move out of my room on Friday becauseFranco has got another tenant.我周五得从房子里搬出来,因为佛朗哥又招了一位房客。19. One of the biggest sporting events in the world isthe Olympic Games.奥运会是世界上规模最大的体育赛事之一。20. It would be great to see you to catch up on all ournews.到时见了面咱们把这些日子发生的事聊一聊,会多开心啊。21. Polly(波莉)is worried about her lack of experience.42.波莉担心自己缺乏经验。22. I need to be at the airport by 6.00 o’clock.我得在六点前到达机场。923. I’ve got the same sense of humour as my mum.我和我妈妈一样,有幽默感。24、While she was waiting, her phone rang.她正在等待的时候,电话铃响了。25.I didn’t get up until 11.30 this morning.我今天上午十一点半才起床。26.Football is the most popular sport in the world.足球是世界上最流行的体育运动。27. I need to be at the airport by 6.00 o’clock.我得在六点前到达机场。28. I’ve never been to Greece, and I’d love to gothere.我从没去过希腊,我很想去那儿。29. We’ve got enough money to hire extra staff.我们有足够的钱额外雇用员工。30.They lived in a village north of London.他们住在伦敦北边的一个村子里。31. I’ve played table tennis a lot, but I’ve nevertried tennis.我乒乓球打得很多,网球却从未打过。32. I must have left the camera in the shop.我一定是将相机丢在了商店里。33. If I won the lottery, I’d buy a flat.如果我中了彩票,我就买一套公寓。34. The hotel is surrounded by fields and woods.饭店四周田野树林环绕。35. The bride was dressed in a long white dress.新娘穿着白色的长裙。36. The window was smashed and the lock on the frontdoor is broken.窗户给砸了,前门的锁也被弄坏了。37.My dad used to be a farmer and so did my grandfather.我爸爸从前是农夫,我爷爷也是。38. He came across an old violin at his aunt’s house.他在他姑(姨)妈家偶然发现了一把旧提琴。39. I must get some slides made.我必须(让人)做一些幻灯片。40. The new suitcase which Xiaoyan(晓燕)got yesterdayis full already.晓燕昨天新买的箱子已经装满了。41、His father came across a really old instrument athis aunt’s house.他父亲在他姑母家偶遇一个真的很旧的乐器。42、I’m sorry. I can’t hear what you’re saying. Canyou speak more loudly?对不起,我听不见你在说什么,你可以说大声一点吗?43: Which of these shirts would you like? B: Neitherof them, thanks.这两件衬衫你想要哪一件?两件都不想要,谢谢。44、I can’t go back until 9 this evening.今晚我 9 点后才回来。45、He asked when the work would pleted.他问什么时候将完成这项工作。Q46、GHe studies in a university west of Beijing.2 H'他在北京西部的一所大学学习。47、I had the windows cleaned yesterday.我昨天让人把窗户清洁了。48、nHe used to play basketball every Sunday.他过去每周日都打蓝球。49、The flat was in a bit of mess.! ?'那公寓很乱。50、 Both of the boys are good at singing.这两个男孩都擅长唱歌。51、They enjoyed themselves at the party.他们在舞会上玩得好开心。52、She doesn't like swimming and neither does hersister.: T7 \# X, _ x- z9 d+ M- P她不喜欢游泳,她妹妹也不喜欢。' L& [ F& L;53、I've been learning English for three years.9 ~9我已学了三年英语了。; k3 B/ t, E7 X54、We have enough to improve the website.9 G: u$我们有足够的经费来改网站。55、Do you take after your mother or father?你长得像妈妈还是爸爸?56、I have to move out of my room on Friday be9 |'困为弗兰克有了新房客,我不得不在星期五搬出我的房间。/ m* Y6 a5 i* H3 S a57、It would be great to see you to catch up on all ourenews.你知道了我们所有的消息,太好了。播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015年开放英语2小抄(完整版电大小抄)-中央电大专科考试小抄.doc
文档介绍:
2015年开放英语2小抄(完整版电大小抄)-中央电大专科考试小抄 1第一部分交际用语1.-Hello, may I talk to the headmaster now?-C_A. Sorry, you can’tB. No, you can’tC. sorry, he is busy at the moment2. –What kind of TV program do you like best?-- AA. It’s hard to say, actually B. I only watchthem at weeke...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 crossdresser合集 的文章

随机推荐