please-take-it-easytake care是什么意思思

提问回答都赚钱
> 问题详情
A. Very good, thank you. B. Not at all. C. Please take it easy. D. Are you all right?
悬赏:0&&答案豆&&&&提问人:匿名网友&&&&提问收益:0.00答案豆&&&&&&
A. Very good, thank you.B. Not at all.C. Please take it easy.D. Are you all right?E. Excuse me.F. Thank you!G. Don't take it so much to heart.H. Coffee, please.56. Tony: Nice to meet you. Did you have a nice trip? Tom:______请帮忙给出正确答案和分析,谢谢!
发布时间:&&截止时间:
网友回答&(共0条)
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&4.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&4.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&4.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&4.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&10.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&4.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&4.00元收益
你可能喜欢的
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案take it easy....please
&&&&&&&&&& Let me say again
&&&&&&&&&& I love .Liliang
&&&&&&&&&&&I`m in a cafe called feiweng& It`s very quite and&comfortable so that I can read dechuanjiakang which I buy in shuangliu airport.
&&&&&&&&&& I come back form xianggelila yesterday. It`s god`s garden----so beatiful!!(this word is wrong?I`m not sure~~~~~) But it`s so pity I forget take my USB I can`t sent my photoes&to u.I`ll sent these pictures as soon as I arrive home.
&&&&&&&&&& Feiweng`s computer can`t use Chinese....I have so many words to say but my English is not so good.I know English is very importent....
&&&&&&&&& Becky jun& I will learn English hardly like u~~~~~
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:2013届浙江省高考模拟冲刺(提优)测试二英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
It was late in the afternoon, and I was putting the final touch on a piece of writing that I was feeling pretty good about. I wanted to save it, but my cursor(光标) had frozen. I tried to shut the computer down, and it seized up altogether. Unsure of what else to do, I yanked (用力猛拉) the battery out.Unfortunately, Windows had been in the midst of a crucial(紧要关头) undertaking. The next morning, when I turned my computer back on, it informed me that a file had been corrupted and Windows would not load. Then, it offered to repair itself by using the Windows Setup CD.I opened the special drawer where I keep CDs. But no Windows CD in there. I was forced to call the computer company's Global Support Centre. My call was answered by a woman in some unnamed, far-off land. I find it annoying to make small talk with someone when I don't know what continent they're standing on. Suppose I were to comment on the beautiful weather we've been having when there was a monsoon(季风) at the other end of the phone? So I got right to the point."My computer is telling me a file is corrupted and it wants to fix itself, but I don't have the Windows Setup CD.""So you're having a problem with your Windows Setup CD." She has apparently been dozing and, having come to just as the sentence ended, was attempting to cover for her inattention.It quickly became clear that the woman was not a computer technician. Her job was to serve as a gatekeeper. Her only duty, as far as I could tell, was to raise global stress levels.To make me disappear, the woman gave me the phone number for Windows' creator, Microsoft. This is like giving someone the phone number for, I don't know, North America. Besides, the CD I just didn't have it. No matter how many times I repeated my story, we came back to the same place. She was calm and polite.When my&voice&hit a certain decibel (分贝), I was passed along, like a hot, irritable potato, to a technician."You don't have the Windows Setup CD, ma'am, because you don't need it," he explained cheerfully."Windows came preinstalled on your computer!""But I do need it.""Yes, but you don't have it." We went on like this for a while. Finally, he offered to walk me through the use of a different CD, one that would erase my entire system. "Of course, you'd lose all your e-mail, your documents, your photos." It was like offering to drop a safe on my head to cure my headache. "You might be able to recover them, but it would be expensive." He sounded delighted. "And it's not covered by the warranty (产品保证书)!" &The safe began to seem like a good idea, provided it was full.I hung up the phone and drove my computer to a small, friendly repair place I'd heard about. A smart, helpful man dug out a Windows CD and told me it wouldn't be a problem. An hour later, he called to let me know it was ready. I thanked him, and we chatted about the weather, which was the same outside my window as it was outside his.【小题1】Why did the author shut down her computer abruptly?A.She had saved what she had written.B.She couldn't move the cursor.C.The computer refused to work.D.The computer offered to repair itself.【小题2】Which of the following is the author's opinion about the woman at the Global Support Centre?A.She sounded helpful and knowledgeable.B.She was there to make callers frustrated.C.She was able to solve her computer problem.D.She was quick to pass her along to a technician.【小题3】According to the passage, the solution offered by the technician was_________________.A.effectiveB.economical C.unpractical D.unsatisfied【小题4】 "It was like offering to drop a safe on my head to cure my headache" in the last but one paragraph means that_____________________.A.the technician's proposal would make things even worseB.the technician's proposal could eventually solve the problemC.files stored on her computer were like a safeD.erasing the entire system was like curing a headache【小题5】It can be inferred from the passage that the differences between the Global Support Centre and the local repair shop lie in all the followings except ________________.A.efficiencyB.locationC.setup CDsD.attitude
来源:江苏省南通市通州区2010届高三考前回归课本检测英语试题
London congestion chargingThe charge was introduced on Monday 17 February 2003 to encourage people to leave their cars behind and use public transport when travelling in central London. It was introduced due to the high pollution levels and traffic congestion(拥挤).The Inner Ring Road forms the congestion zone boundary and includes roads such as Marylebone Road, Euston Road, Park Lane and Edgware Road. Drivers can travel along these roads without paying the charge. Maps of this zone are published in the national press and are available from a range of outlets as well as online.People who travel regularly between work and home have to pay &5 for each day they wish to travel through or within the charge zone between the hours of 7.00 am and 6.30 pm, Monday to Friday. They have a choice about how they pay the &5. They can pay online, via the Internet, phoning, texting on their mobile phones and over the counter at petrol stations and convenience stores. They also have a choice about how often they pay. They can pay daily, weekly, monthly or annually.Not everyone has to pay the &5. Among these are residents, emergency services, registered-disabled drivers, taxis and those using alternative energy vehicles. These people/organizations have to apply for exemption (免交), which can be done online.The London Congestion Charge works by using around 900 cameras at the boundary and within the zone. The cameras read the registration plates and send the information to a computer, which checks whether the owner has paid the charge and, if not, whether the owner has claimed exemption. If drivers have not paid the charge by 10 pm that day (and are not exempt) a penalty notice is sent to his/her home address. The longer that the penalty is not paid, the larger the fine. Persistent offenders have their vehicles removed.For more information, call 4 or visit Transport for London’s congestion charge website at /. 1. This text is aimed at _______.A. businesses&&&&&&&&&&& B. students&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. London residents &&&& D. everyone2. This text offers readers information about _______. A. the weather forecasts of LondonB. the days and times for people to pay the chargeC. the number of drivers who fail to pay the charge each dayD. the names of shops where you can get Congestion Charge maps3. What can we learn from the text? A. All people in London have to pay the charge. B. London residents can pay the charge in different ways. C. Registered-disabled drivers have to go to an agency to apply for exemption.D. 900 cameras are used to judge whether the driver has gone through the red light.
来源:2010年山西省临汾一中高一上学期学段考试英语卷
“If I had one million yuan, I would buy you a palace! Do I have one million yuan? No, I don’t! so I only can spend ten fen(分) on this short message, sending you my best wishes! ”Today, SMS—Short Message Service is popular, and China Mobile says that every second, there are 410 messages being sent.Look around you! People are watching their mobiles, smiling or laughing. Thumbs are pressing buttons, bring happiness to their friends. The humor of the words shows how beautiful language is! Through SMS, we know the weather report, share jokes and news, express love and friendship.“Thumb Culture” is becoming more and more popular. It is reported that 67% of young people like to “Short” to greet each other. Internet SMS will provide more convenience to people. I am grateful for the progress because SMS saves me much money. Just on the tip of thumb, so much joy can be found!【小题1】The first paragraph is a(n) __________.A.e-mail.B.short message.C.piece of news.D.story.【小题2】What can people do through SMS?A.Buy a palace.B.Provide food.C.Learn foreign language.D.Send messages.【小题3】The people are smiling and laughing when sending messages because they_________.A.save much money.B.know the weather report.C.enjoy the happiness of SMS.D.have one million yuan.【小题4】The writer thinks that_________.A.SMS helps people a lot.B.people can find joy on the Internet.C.greeting can cost much money.D.thumb has become a kind of culture.
来源:2011年河北冀州中学高三一模英语卷
题型:填空题
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,共15分)此题要求在答题卡上改正所给短文中的错误,请根据上下文对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划一个(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出应加的单词。此行错一个词:在错词下画一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的单词。注意:原行没有错误的不要改。I like watching birds. I choose this hobby years ago because I like&&&【小题1】&&&&&&&&&&birds and enjoy being close to the nature. Bird watching is a good&&&&&&【小题2】&&&&&&&&&hobby so it isn’t very expensive. As a beginner, all you need is curiosity&【小题3】&&&&&&&&&and a notebook. When you become curious about it, you may want&&&&&&【小题4】&&&&&&&&&to buy more books about birds and a better telescope. Not special&&&&【小题5】&&&&&&&&&skills are needed, but it helps if I join a bird watching club. They can&&&&【小题6】&&&&&&&&&teach you when and where to watch birds and what to watch them.&&&&&【小题7】&&&&&&&&&You will also be taught about geography and the weather. If you&&&&&&&【小题8】&&&&&&&&&want to become a bird weather, I strong suggest you try to find&&&&&&&&【小题9】&&&&&&&&&a bird watching club, and they will help you get start. Good luck!&&&【小题10】&&&&&&&&&
来源:2015届福建省高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
We are not sure if we’ll go camping next week. It
_______ the weather.
A.carries on &&&&&&& B.gets on &&&&&&&&&& C.depends on &&&&&& D.turns on

我要回帖

更多关于 take away是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐