theywhat are they doingmy hands arms and hands.用what提问

& Arm Numbness, Tingling Hands and Fingers
About Jan Modric ()Health writer
Related Articles
Please note that any information or feedback on this website is not intended to replace a consultation with a health care professional and will not constitute a medical diagnosis. By using this website and the comment service you agree to abide by the comment terms and conditions as outlined onTingling in arms and hands
K tingling in arms and hands, thoracic outlet syndrome, chiropractic, carpal tunnel.
This is a long and important page. Pour a strong cup of tea, and get comfortable.Tingling is primarily a sign of nerve irritation or damage. That
could be in the brain or spinal cord, but more usually it is in the
neck, or trapped between the first rib and clavicle. Some times that problem may be somewhere in
the upper extremity, for example at the funny bone, or in the forearm by the two
bellies of the pronator teres muscle as occurs in the carpal tunnel
Take special note of which
is it in the tongue also? Or are you feeling the paresthesias, as they are known, around your lips? Do movements of the neck provoke the pain in the upper limb? What about raising
does that increase or relieve the tingling?
Tingling in arms and hands, as a general rule of thumb, sorry to be
puny, is not something for which your doctor or chiropractor are likely
to recommend you rush off and make a consultation. Having said that, an unknown symptom never experienced before needs to be taken more seriously.
Is it radiati are you sweating and nauseous? Get to the a heart attack may be lurking.
However, neurological symptoms like tingling need to be attended to
with greater concern. The neurological system is the most sensitive
structure in the body, and early warnings are best heeded sooner rather
than later. A young friend recently had a totally unexpected stroke, and is permanently blind in one eye. Why didn't you come sooner, complained the neurologist. For six weeks he had been getting warning tingling signs.
Tingling in arms and hands
Paresthesias
It' when must you rush off to the doctor or
chiropractor, and when can you safely see if this too won't pass of
itself? Inner wisdom is needed. When in doubt err on the side of too
early than too late.The situation needs also be assessed wisely. If you are healthy,
and you wake up with tingling in your arm, I suggest you ignore it! But if
you have a known heart condition, and the tingling is in your left arm,
then obviously you shouldn't ignore it.
Likewise, if you have had a temporary ischemic attack before, or have high blood pressure
or diabetes, then tingling should be considered in a most serious light.
For you, on a chiropractic website, more important is that, should
you have had pain in your neck, or back, for that matter, for several
days and now tingling in your arm or leg begins, then it is of the
utmost importance that you immediately consult your chiropractor.
First, take note of what relieves and aggravates the tingling and pain. Does looking up hurt? Where does it hurt? In the neck only? Or, in the pinkie also? Does turning your head and then simutaneously looking up hurt? Again, where does it hurt? What does stretching out your arm do? And putting your hand on your head?Do coughing and sneezing hurt?
C5 dermatome
Dermatomes are patches of skin belong to a specific nerve root.A dermatomal pattern occurs when one of them is irritated in the
neck, giving far more specific tingling, or pain, in the arm.
example, in the C5 dermatome the tingling is felt on the side of the upper
arm, and perhaps the side of the lower extremity, on the radial side but not stretching it belongs to the C6 nerve root. Sometimes you may have
tingling in arms and hands, bilaterally, but that is more typical of another
condition. If the irritation of the nerve root as it emerges from the intervertebral foramen affects the motor nerve, then you will be prone to
tennis elbow, or weakened biceps that means shoulder pain.The biceps reflex is used as a test of the integrity of the fifth cervical nerve root. It may be reduced, or even absent. You may be asked to clench your teeth as it is being tested.An increased reflex is cause it's known as an upper motor neuron sign pointing to the spinal cord or brain.
In the early stages of an irritated nerve in the neck, the skin
be meaning increased prickling when tested with the pinwheel. Should you rub your arm, or try
pricking it with a pin, and it has an irritating feel but later, if you ignore the tingling, the feeling in your arm will lessen and then
become numb.
New research has demonstrated that the cartilage in the small joints
in the neck, in fact any joint cartilage in the body, is dependent on movement for its proper nutrition. Fixations
within these joints starve the cartilage of oxygen and nutrients, and
cause the build up of noxious waste products. These chemicals may themselves irritate the
nerve roots, and causing tingling in the arm. However, it is often then of a more diffuse nature. Arthritic changes within the foramen where the nerve emerges is
another cause of tingling and pain in the arm. It occurs after a poorly managed whiplash, damaging the tiny joints of Luschka. It could also be caused
slipped disk in your neck, or arthritic changes in the facet joints.In fact the nerve root is vulnerable from all sides in the intervertebral foramen. Injury is certainly not uncommon and the pain may be severe.
C6 dermatome
Classically you may have pain in the lower arm and , the
thumb and forefinger. In more serious cases the tingling is associated with a deep, numbing ache in arm, often worse at night.Tip: Try sleeping with your hand under your head, or under the pillow.
C7 dermatome
The C7 and C8 nerves emerge from the lower neck, and will cause
tingling in the middle finger, C7, and the ring and little finger, C8 dermatome.
The most common muscle affected in a neck condition is the
an elbow extensor, usually when the nerve root is severely irritated.
Doing press-ups will be difficult - that arm will tire very quickly. The Triceps is innervated primarily by C6-C7-C8 nerve roots.
never affects the pinkie, an important diagnostic point. However,
and the First Rib syndrome (part of the so-called Thoracic Outlet Syndrome) will often cause tingling in the ring finger and pinkie, which is NOT from the spine per se. Adson's test makes the diagnosis.
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
The "thoracic outlet" is made up of a space behind the clavicle (collarbone) and above the first rib which is shown but not labelled above. Through this space three important structures pass on their way to the arm. BP or brachial plexus of nervesSA or subclavian arterySV or subclavian veinTwo of these structures, the brachial plexus and the subclavian artery, but not the vein, first escape from the chest cavity via a narrow triangle known as the "inter scalene triangle". This triangle is bounded by the AS or anterior scalene muscleMS or medial scalene musclethe collarbone.
More about that subluxated first rib. Can you spy it with the brachial plexus and the subclavian artery and vein resting immediately on it? It's a not uncommon cause of pain and tingling in arms and hands. The condition is called a
in which the artery and or nerve bundle may be pinched either in the inter scalene triangle or in the space below and behind the
collarbone. The tingling is usually of a diffuse nature, rather than to
one particular part of the arm, known as a dermatomal pattern.
Working with your hands above your shoulders  as in hanging washing is
immediately very fatiguing as both blood and nerve supply are limited.
In other words, not just in one single dermatome, like your thumb and
forefinger, the C6 dermatome, for example.
Adson's test confirms the the tingling comes from an irritation within the Inter Scalene Triangle rather than a nerve root impingement. See the video at
but this is not a test to be done at home. It requires a great deal of experience to interpret the results.
T1 dermatome
Lesions of the T1 dermatome often cause pain in the upper midback - around the shoulder blade, sometimes to the front of the chest, and down the inner upper arm. .Tingling in arms and hands is not the only sensation that may be caused. You may also have numbness, weakness
and . The pain is of a deep aching nature, and can be very severe, and is often worst at night.
Placing your arm on your head, the so called
sign, or making a windmill motion with your arm may relieve the tingling in arms and hands.
For more information about
or the affect of
tingling in the arm on society, click on these links. If you are eager to know about
chiropractic treatment
of tingling in arms and hands,
click here: .You will notice there are variations in various dermatomal atlases. Some for example place the index finger in the C7 dermatome. More usually the index finger belongs to C6.
Upper limb tension test
The definitive test for a pinched nerve in the neck is the
which places increasing stretch on the nerve roots. You can do this test at home to see if think you may have a pinched nerve, follow the link to YouTube. 
After a test called Spurlings (which I don't recommend you do at home as it can increase the pain and tingling in arms and hands) the ULTT is probably the most commonly used test in my clinic, and you can test yourself.
Tingling and pain in the arms and hands raises a great deal of anxiety and concern. You can
submit questions
via Chiropractic Help Questions forum lower down.
Tingling in the finger tips and toes, and around the lips, coupled with anxiety and fatigue, and muscle cramps are signs of a fairly rare condition called Hypoparathryoidism. It's also a serious cause of osteoporosis.
Chiropractic: Joint fixations in the neck
Stiff joints in the neck are probably the most common cause of tingling
in the arms and hands. These are the result of an injury (for example
or an improper movement or position. We are often consulted my people
with neck pain after sleeping in the upright position for example, or
having a child sitting astride the neck. For more about joint fixations,
or subluxations as we chiropractors call them,
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
is another fairly common cause of tingling in the arms and hands.
It usually starts in the thumb, index and middle finger, sometimes the ring finger but NEVER into the pinkie. It may extend
into the arm, and then the other arm. It's always wise to simply start with these
if there's merely tingling in the lower arm and hand.
Tingling in feet and legs
Of course the general principles of the arms apply also to the legs. Irritated nerves in the lumbar spine by a
, characterised by pain in the leg when bending forwards, more commonly in the younger and middle-aged person, or a ,
characterised by pain or tingling in the feet and legs on backward and sideways bending can be nearly as painful. Sometimes the
could have a similar effect, with tingling and pain, and possibly weakness in the legs and feet.
The most common sciatica refers to the outside of the foot and
the small toe. If there is weakness you will have difficulty standing
on one foot and raising your heel or great toe from the ground.
For more about
follow this link.
Multiple Sclerosis, better known as MS
Researchers at the university of canberra, australia, reported in
the medical journal neurology, february 8, 2011, have found two things,
tested independently, to help prevent multiple sclerosis.
More exposure to sunlightMore vitamin D
It's a serious neurological disease in which the nerves are stripped of their fatty covering, known as the myelin sheath. Then the nerves won't conduct and so sensory and motor disturbances are experienced, often starting in the eyes. Eating the right fats, and just important the right ratio of omega 6 to omega 3, is vital in the body. In short, more fruit oils from the olive and avocad and more fatty fish like salmon.People living in the south of australia were thirty two percent more
vulnerable that those living in the north. This isn' people living in the far
northern european and american states are also more vulnerable to multiple sclerosis.
Whilst medicine would advise taking vitamin D pills, in chiropractic we
advise a regular walk in the sun, with a hat, especially if you live far from the equator.
We say this because walking and vitamin D are vital for the body for a host of reasons, not just to prevent multiple sclerosis.
There are many
neurological conditions other than multiple sclerosis
that cause tingling in arms and hands and feet and face. And seafood contains the vital omega 3 fatty acids too, so essential for reducing inflammation in all the body and not just the nerves. For another
interesting and informative page about tingling in arms and hands at another site, see below;
it's about the serious repercussions of a too low fat diet disease. Fat, that is, the right fats, is absolutely vital for sparkling good health.You
can read more about vitamin D in this .
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS
.Go from tingling in arms and hands to .
you find this page useful? Then perhaps forward it to a suffering friend.
Better still, Tweet or Face Book it.
I feel the need to crack my neck by tilting my head back.
Often this produces a cracking sound and my neck feels better. I do this quite often throughout
Hi I'm writing on behalf of my wife ....she is in lot of pain. ...it started with a bit of pain in the left
shoulder n arm.....we been through all type
Interesting challenges of the day1. Mr S is a 76 year old man with neck pain of some 9 months duration. Luckily, most of the discomfort is upper cervical which is o his lower cervical spine is a degenerative mess that I've left alone. After seven treatments his pain and stiffness is 50 percent better, and he's happy in the circumstances. He can sleep through the night now and that makes a huge difference.2. Mr P is 32 year old man with very severe lower back pain radiating to the big toe which is 30 percent numb. He had an episode three weeks ago, took anti inflammatories and was soon better as is typical of the medial disc herniation. But before it healed, after a trivia it came roaring back, much worse. The characteristic cros sitting in a chair, straightening the right leg provoked severe left back pain and tingling in the leg. He's doing well.3. Mrs T looked like the leaning tower of P she had a slipped disc at L5 making her lean towards the opposite side. It's called the postero she's much better after two weeks of treatment and will go back to work next week, part time. Lateral disc both take a minimum of six weeks to heal. In my opinion, antalgic patients need what I call exercising bed rest. Sit and it won't get better.4. Mr S has had lower back, groin and back of thigh and calf pain for fourth months. He has a pincer deformity in the hip causing the groin pain, and a degenerative facet causing the sciatica. Both are responding well to chiropractic and he' sixty five percent better after three treatments.5. Mr T he's taken a warning TIA seriously and has lost 15 pounds, and has at least as much again to lose. A change to a low starch diet and half hour daily walk has but the walking is making his foot and back miserable. The expensive
luckily his hips and back are fine, but he needs a simple heel lift. 6. I too have had serious lower back issues, luckily fixed by so I too have to do my exercises, take care when lifting supers full of honey, gardening and using the chainsaw. Regaining the function of your lower back is just as important as the pain.7. My own granddaughter, only 7 is hypermobile giving her hip, knee and ankle issues. Xrays show a mildly dysplastic hip. Years ago we would have called it growing pains. She too regularly needs chiropractic care and luckily responds well. Hypermobility is more difficult that too stiff in my opinion. Chiropractic is for kids too. 8. This 65 year old lady i every day she is bending, lifting and digging for 2 to 3 hours a day. It regularly catches her in the sacroiliac joint, so she has a treatment once a month that sorts it out. She does her lower back exercises faithfully.9. This 88 year old la every day she is busy in the community. With a nasty scoliosis she manages very well with a chiropractic adjustment every six weeks and exercises faithfully done.   10. Mr X is a 71 year old retired man who wants to continue with maintenance care ever he had suffered from two years of lower back pain when he first came a year ago. He has no discomfort now after 8 chiropractic treatments, but is aware that danger lurks. 11. Mrs C has been having severe headaches, and taking a lot of analgesics. It's a non complicated upper cervical facet syndrome, and she's doing well. 12. Mr D is a 38 old year man with chronic shoulder pain after a rotator cuff tear playing cricket. It responded well to treatment, but he knows he must do his for two years he couldn't sleep on that shoulder. 13. Mr D, a 71 year old man, has a severe ache in the shoulder and midback
since working above his head. Trapped nerve tests are negative but he
has advanced degenerative joints of L after just two treatments
he is 50 percent better. Can we reach 90? A chiropractors shouldn't be treating the elderly most medical sites state but that's so much bunkum.
Have a problem that's not getting better? Looking for a different slant on your pain? ?
Interesting questions from visitors
CLS writes:Greetings, Dr B.You helped me quite some time back with a soothing and professional response which turned out to be exactly correct. I now consult a local chiropractor. You write a superb newsletter, too.
; by Karla by Len. by Alex. by Anne by VirginiaYour own unresolved problem. Knowing that up to 70% of the time the correct diagnosis is made with no examination, no special tests, no xrays, but just from the history, there's a fair chance I can add some insight to your unresolved problem. But at least 30% of the time, I may be quite wrong! Give plenty of detail if you want a sensible reply.
You visited this chiropractic help site no doubt because you have a problem that is not resolving and want to know more about what chiropractors do. The quickest and most interesting way is to read one of my ebooks of anecdotes. Described by a reader as gems, both funny and healthful, from the life and work of a chiropractor, you'll love them. Priced right at $2.99, though Kindle fiddles the price without telling me.
"Wow, fantastic newsletter." Dr Leah Remeika-Dugan DC
our monthly newsletter, click her for all the old issues.
Issue #43: Art and science of chiropractic / KaleIssue #42: Tum sleeping / FlaxseedIssue #41: Adult potty training / Beetroot constipationIssue #40: Ominous lumbar signs / Too much medication?Issue #39: Swapping chiropractors / Butter is backIssue #38: Making a correct diagnosis / Make your own pesto in five minutes. Issue #37: Have your wisdom teeth out in the chairIssue #06: Safety on the Stairs /
Ginger Issue #05: Safety in the home /
Red foods Issue #04: Whiplash and the Joints of Luschka /
Parsley Issue #03: How to stop falling /
Danger of a low fat diet Issue #01: Tingling in the arms and hands /
Apples (PS. If you find them irrelevant to your needs or an exercise in tedium, one click will UNsubscribe you.)
Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)
Don't worry & your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Chiropractic Help.meredith_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&meredith
威廉·亨利·梅瑞迪斯(William Henry &Billy& Meredith,日-日),是二十世纪初期的职业足球运动员,长年效力于英格兰曼彻斯特的两个同城死敌曼城与曼联。外文名William Henry &Billy& Meredith国&&&&籍英国出生日期逝世日期运动项目足球
1. 马里帝兹(男子名,涵义:大海的)1.梅瑞狄斯; 梅雷迪斯
2.威尔斯 大海的1. 梅瑞狄斯; 梅雷迪斯
英美常见人名表-中英文对照.Meredith梅瑞狄斯; 梅雷迪斯
2. 威尔斯大海的
英文名释义 - 沙龙设计
中文拼写: 梅瑞狄斯或梅瑞迪斯
说明: (威尔斯)“来自海的守护神”。Meredith被看做,聪明,独立,富有。
个性: 是天生决策者,有创业的能力,行动积极,并具有交际手腕,容易成为领导者及,但小心过分自信。
Meredith 名词n.
1. 马里帝兹(男子名,涵义:大海的)出生于的Meredith,六岁就开始学唱歌。
Meredith 的就像从天堂飘来的,
轻盈而甜美的声线,柔柔的,听着很舒服。闭上眼睛,静静聆听,仿佛置身于梦境。
meredith andrews梅雷迪斯 安德鲁斯
是一个CCM(一种西方流行音乐,其风格抒情,内容多有关基督教信仰,并融合、pop、rock)艺术家和引领者。梅雷迪斯成长在的威尔逊。她在那里开始歌唱时,年仅六岁。然后她学会弹钢琴,并开始自己写歌。梅雷迪斯毕业于威尔逊基督教学院,她在高中时就在教堂主持礼拜。后来她又考入了弗吉尼亚州的自由大学。她当时主修家庭与子女关系,甚至一度打算毕业后在工作。因为虽然她是个,但她的父母领养过三个孩子。梅雷迪斯安德鲁斯看到,音乐可以对人们的生活产生影响。但这不是她的目的,她想分享。
“我从未想过写歌仅是写歌。我总是希望它们作为媒介来传达上帝对人们的爱,无论他们是否追随上帝。我认为最好的办法就是通过上帝的圣言。我一直希望我的歌曲能与上帝的话融合,因为如果仅是我说的话,它会是无效的。要有什么能告诉人们的,从而改变他们的生活?没有!但是,如果来自于上帝,那就是能改变他们的。”第一张专辑《The Invitation》
专辑名称:The Invitation
:Christian-Pop
唱片公司:Word Entertainment
发行日期:日
专辑语言:
专辑曲目:
01. You Invite MeIn
02. Lift Up Your Head
03. You're Not Alone
04. Treasure
05. Show MeWhat It Means
06. Deeper
07. The River
08. The New Song We Sing
09. Who Is Like You
10. Draw MeNearer
11. You're Not Alone(acoustic)
You Invite MeIn
i`ve been searching
wandering and hurting
ashamed of the shape i`m` in
afraid you`ll see who i really am
but.u invite me in
doesn`t matter where i`ve been
your arms r open wide
there`s nothing left to hide
how can this be
a love so unfailing
reached down and lifted me
from ashes to beauty
and u invite me in
your arms r open wide
for u invite mein
your arms r open wide
pulling meto u side
and now i`m walking away
from the life i once knew
and running into your grace
that covers my shame
again and again.i find my life in u
for u invite mein
your arms r open wide
you invite us in
doesn`t matter who we`ve been
your arms r open wide
pulling us to your side
your arms are open wide
Lift Up Your Head lift up you head
lift up your eyes
let us soar as the one draw near
to the one who meets us here
let us all fall down
before the god who rescues us in
lift up your head and throw off every chain
lift up your eyes to the one who doesnt change
lift up your hands, their broken he will mend
lift up your head
let us all fix our gaze on the offer of our faith
from what else we turn away
for the joy, that conquers shame
lift up your head
he is lover
he is redeemer
he is father
he is friend
he is our shelter
he is our healer
he is the lifter of our heads
he is lover
he is redeemer
he is father
he is friend
he is our shelter
he is our healer
he is the lifter of our heads
lift up your head
lift up your eyes.
so lift up your head
You're Not Alone I search for love, when the night came,
And it closed in, I was alone,
But you found me, where I was hiding,
And now I'll never ever be the same,
It was the sweetest voice,
That called my name saying
You're not alone, For I am here,
Let mewipe away your every fear,
My love I've never left your side,
I have seen you through the darkest night,
And I'm the one who's loved you all your life,
All of your life
You cry your self to sleep, cause the hurt is real,
And the pain cuts deep, all hope seems lost,
With heartache your closest friend,
And everyone else long gone,
You've had to face the music on your own,
But there is a sweeter song that calls you home saying
You're not alone, For I am here,
Let mewipe away your every tear,
My love I've never left your side,
All your life
Faithful and true, Forever,
Oh my love will carry you
You're not alone, For I, I am here,
Let mewipe away your every fear
Oh yeah, My love I've never left your side,
Your darkest night,
All of your life
Treasure its not what you do for me
its not what you give to me
its not about anything but you my king
cause you are more beautiful
then anything in this world
even more wonderful then any gift you bring
my trasure is you, theres no other
my treasure is you, more then gold
heaven and earth they have lost their lustre
you alone are the treasure that i hold
n nothing can separate
nothing can come between your heart and mine
cause you are my everything, the hope of eternity
and you will forever be the love of my life
my trasure is you, theres no other
heaven and earth they have lost their lustre
you alone are the treasure that i hold
your love is hidden in my heart
and my heart is hidden in your love
your love is hidden in my heart
and my heart is hidden in your love
my treasure is you, theres no other
heaven and earth, they have lost their lustre
you alone are the treasure that i hold.
you alone the treasure.
Deeper i`ve been wading in shallow water
you`re the ocean i am after
and i wanna go.oh.i wanna go with u
break the silence with your whisper
take my hand and pull meunder
`cause i wanna go.oh.i wanna go with u
take medeeper.take medeeper
to where u r that i may find u
take mefurther.take mefurther
than where i`ve been
i wanna be with you be with u.oh
settling for what my eyes see
help mebelieve.help mebreak free
`cause i wanna go.i wanna go with u
take mefurther.take mefuther
than where i`ve been
i wanna be with u .be with u .oh
take methrough the desert places
for the chance to see ur face and
take mepast the breaking waves
into the depth of ur embrace*2
than where i`ve been.i wanna be with
than where i`ve been
i wanna be with you be with u
i wanna be with you be with u.oh
The River everyone is broken and in need of a savior
so He came and was broken for the marker,
for the shamed
still our eyes are blinded by the culture,
by the lies
we cant see that were filthy, we're fallen
and so dry
but He invites us
can you hear Him say
He invites us
hear Him call your name
welcome to the river
come drink come away come find your very life
welcome to the river of God
where your brokeness is washed away
everywhere is the sorrow
and the pain of empty living
you can see it, look in their eyes
all the hopelessness of the world
but look closer He is right there
in the midst of every fear
living water is the offer
restoration is the call
and He invites us
can you hear Him say
He invites us
hear Him call your name
welcome to the river
welcome to the river of god
welcome to the river
find your healing
find your freedom
in the river of God
find your healing
find your freedom
in the river of God
your healing here
your freedom here
in the river of God
your healing here
your freedom here
in the river of God
welcome to the river
..washed away
everyone is broken and in need of a savior
The New Song We Sing u r the GOD who reconciles
the wayward heart through CHRIST
the old has gone.the new has come
we r reconciled by love
we r reconciled by love*2
and this is the new song we sing
to the king of heaven
this is the new song we bring
after all u`ve given
and we stand beford u redeemed
as your children
this is the new song we sing
we.who were once so far away
r brought near by your blood
the barrier has been destroyed
by your grace we freely come
by your grace we freely come
to the king of heaven
after all u`ve given
as your children
this is the new song we sing
and we live in u .we live for u
we live to u .our KING
we stand in u .we stand for u
we stand as your redeemed*2
to the king of heaven
after all u`ve given
as your children
this is the new song we sing*2
Who Is Like You the thought of u is baffling
my mind can`t wrap around u
this human cup cannot contain
heacen`s glory flood
who is like u.lord
who was and is to come
forever worshiped and adored
we pour our hearts our here before your throne
this is for u alone.yeah
the sight of u leaves mespeechless
one glimpse and i am undone
this weight of glory stirs my soul
and i fall face down
who is like u .lord
who is like u.lord
who was and is to come
this is for u'
all i can say is holy
all i can do is fall on my face and cry holy
you are holy
who is like u .lord
who was and is to come
this is for you alone
who is likes u
Draw MeNearer For your nearness Lord I hunger
For your nearness Lord I wait
Hold meever closer Father
Such a love I can't escape
For your nearness I am hoping
For your nearness Lord I long
Have no need of any other
I have found where I belong
Yes, I have found where I belong
So draw menearer Lord
Never let mego
Closer to your heart
Draw menearer Lord
Draw menearer Lord
In your nearness there is healing
What was broken now made whole
Restoration in it's fullness
Lasting hope for all who come
In your nearness I take shelter
Where you are is where I'm home
I have need of only one thing
To be here before your throne
To be here before you throne
So draw menearer Lord
Never let mego
Closer to your heart
Draw menearer Lord
So draw menearer Lord
Never let mego
Closer to your heart
Draw menearer Lord
Draw menearer Lord
And keep mehere, keep mehere
There's nowhere else I rather be
So keep mehere, keep mehere
So draw menearer Lord
Never let mego
Closer to your heart
Draw menearer Lord
Draw menearer Lord
Draw menearer my Lord
As Long As It Takes
第二张专辑《As Long As It Takes》
专辑英文名: As Long As It Takes
歌手: Meredith Andrews
: Christian-Pop
发行时间: 日
曾被Billboard评为最佳新人的Meredith Andrews来自北卡罗莱纳州,六岁起就在教堂里唱歌,曾经的理想是在工作。因为相信音乐可以改变人的生活,这个心里洒满阳光的女孩开始写歌,希望用自己的歌声来传递爱与信仰。
年初的新单《Can Anybody Hear Me》,甩开了过去清新可人的乖女孩形象,用激烈的鼓点贝斯呐喊出自己的心声。但在新砖发布后,发现她依旧是甜美清新,延续了上张的风格。
Never Move On
What love is this,
Now I am His and He is mine,
What a love came down to rescue me,
Where I was bound He set mefree,
I don't need a new truth,
All I need is more of You
To the cross I will run for all my Savior has done, I will stay here, never move on, No other moment in time, so glorious so divine, I will stay here, never move on
Held captive here in all of grace,
Joy found in tears upon your face and all my shame just disappears,
my guilt erased when I am here
I don't need a new truth,
All I need is more of You
To the cross I will run for all my Savior has done, I will stay here, never move on, No other moment in time, so glorious so divine, I will stay here, never move on
Nothing in my hands I'll bring, simply to Your cross I cling, I cling
Only To Be Yours
Undivided, strip everything else away,
Burn the idols, the things in my life that have replaced You,
I lay my life down here on Your alter,
Empty my hands of all I've been holding back
Take everything I have, only to be Yours, Lord, Yours Lord, take it from my hands until I'm holding on to only You.
Captivated, You've stolen my heart away,
I've been liberated, the chains of this world forever broken, You laid Your life down,
Now I surrender, lifting my hands,
I'm holding nothing back
So take everything I have, only to be Yours, Lord, Yours Lord, take it from my hands until I'm holding on to only You.
For every need I want is found in You,
every breath in mea gift from You,
I have nothing here apart from You,
I am Yours Lord, only Yours
Take everything I have, only to be Yours, Lord, Yours Lord, take it from my hands until I'm holding on to only You.
Can Anybody Hear Me
I’m staring at these empty walls
Wondering when You’ll visit meagain
When will You come?
If there is anything at all
Coming in between our love
Please show me, ‘cuz I am barely hanging on
Can anybody hear me?
The silence is deafening
Why do You feel so far away?
When I know You’re here with me
But I just need faith to see
Nothing can separate mefrom Your love
Believing what I can’t see
Has never come naturally to me
And I’ve got questions
But I am certain of a Love
Strong enough to hold mewhen I’m doubting
You’ll never let go of my hand
Can anybody hear me?
The silence is deafening
Why do You feel so far away?
When I know You’re here with me
I will trust in You, even in the moments
I can’t find you, and I will hold on to
Your promises of love
You’ve never failed before
I know You can hear me
When the silence is deafening
Even though You seem far away
And I know You’re here with me
As Long As It Takes
I'll travel lady a lotta miles just to find love
I'll do any and everything for your love
And all I need to do is give you my heart
To show you there's a deeper side to me
‘Cause I've been so far and looked so hard
I'll never stop till I find what I'm looking for
See I been lost several times before
But I will search forever
I'm willing to go
To the end of the world
Even if it takes all my life
Just to find you girl
I'm willing to go
Willing to go
I'm willing to go
Willing to go
I'm willing to go
I'm willing to go
To the end of the world
Listen baby you know I'll take any transport
Take a train, a car, even a love boat
Baby I would fly across the globe
As long as it leads to you
‘Cause I've been so far and looked so hard
I'll never stop till I find what I'm looking for
See I been lost several times before
But I will search forever
I'm willing to go
To the end of the world
Just to find you girl
I'm willing to go
Willing to go
I'm willing to go
Willing to go
I'm willing to go
I'm willing to go
To the end of the world
Oh I don't mind if it takes all my life
'Cause girl it's worth the time
Tryin' to find your love oh
I'm willing to go
To the end of the world
Just to find you girl
I'm willing to go
Willing to go
I'm willing to go
Willing to go
I'm willing to go
I'm willing to go
To the end of the world
Willing to go
I'm willing to go
Willing to go
Willing to go
I'm willing to go
Willing to go
In the end of the world
Willing to go
Willing to go
I'm willing to go
Willing to go
I'm willing to go
Willing to go
To the end of the world
All Will Fade Away
In this world we will struggle
But You have overcome the world
In this life we will stumble
But our future is secure
There is hope in suffering
There is life beyond what we see
All of this will disappear
We are strangers here
We are strangers here
We will see You face to face
And all will fade away
Yes, all will fade away
Our moments are fleeting
Every breath could be our last
These things that we're holding
Will only wither like the grass
There's no end of time with You
No treasure here compares to You
All of this will disappear
We are strangers here
We are strangers here
We will see You face to face
And all will fade away
Yes, all will fade away
Caught up, caught up with You my Jesus
Caught up caught up with You forever
In love in love with You my Jesus
In love in love with You forever
07. What It Means To Love
08. Live Through Me
09. My Soul Sings
10. In Your Arms
11. How Great Is The Love乡村乐小天后taylor swift的宠物,名字起源于最喜欢的《实习医生格蕾》中的主角Meredith Grey。品种为苏格兰折耳猫,非常名贵。梅利迪丝·格蕾
著名《实习医生格蕾》的主角,表演者为 ()。(William Henry &Billy& Meredith,日-日),是二十世纪初期的职业足球运动员,长年效力于英格兰曼彻斯特的两个同城死敌曼城与曼联。
梅瑞迪斯是足球运动早期的超级巨星之一,曾经习惯在场上叼着牙签进行比赛,当时足球并无明确的位置分工,不过梅瑞迪斯最喜欢在右边路活动。梅瑞迪斯在49岁那年仍然在足总杯中进球,直到49岁零245天时还参加了曼城对纽卡斯尔联队的足总杯半决赛,成为赛事历史上最年长的参赛者。
梅瑞迪斯长期不起眼的埋葬在公众墓地,不过后来英格兰职业足球运动员协会、足球协会、曼联和曼城联合征得他94岁的女儿的同意,为其修建了新的墓碑。2007年,梅瑞迪斯入选英格兰足球名人堂。
荣誉曼城:足总杯冠军曼联:联赛冠军(2)、足总杯冠军、慈善盾杯冠军(2)(William Morris Meredith,日-日),政治家,美国辉格党人,曾任美国财政部长(1849年-1850年)。
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看

我要回帖

更多关于 what shapes are they 的文章

随机推荐