考试牛市结束了吗,现在在家休假,每天都很忙翻译

英语翻译时间过得真快,我们都很想念你.我们这里刚过完中国的春节.你们那里也过吗?你说你在申请大学,想上那所大学啊?我倒是很清闲,因为春节有很长的假期.不过现在假期要结束了.今年中_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 英语翻译时间过得真快,我们都很想念你.我们这里刚过完中国的春节.你们那里也过吗?你说你在申请大学,想上那所大学啊?我倒是很清闲,因为春节有很长的假期.不过现在假期要结束了.今年中 英语翻译时间过得真快,我们都很想念你.我们这里刚过完中国的春节.你们那里也过吗?你说你在申请大学,想上那所大学啊?我倒是很清闲,因为春节有很长的假期.不过现在假期要结束了.今年中国的冬天很暖和,现在正下雨呢(以往都是下雪的).照片我收到了,下次我也照一些给你寄过去. How time flies!We all miss you very much.We've just spent our Chinese Lunar New Year here.Will you celebrate such a festival?It is said that you are applying for the university.I wonder know which one you want to enter?I am quite free for I have a long long holidays during Spring Festival.Whatever,the holiday will be over soon.It is warm this year,while it used to snow before.By the way,I have received your picture,and I will send you some next time.自己适当修改一下!仅供参考. The time really passes quickly, we all very much think of you. Ourhere just crossed China the Spring Festival. Your there also crosses?Lively? You said you in apply for the university, thinks on thatu... time flies, we all very miss you. the chinese spring festival was just over. do you have it over there too? was it any good? you said that you were trying to apply for an university, which university ... Time flies! We are missing you very much. We just spent the Spring Festival. Do you have such a holiday there? You said you are applying to go to college. Which one do you want to go? I am free now be... Time really flies, we all miss you. Here we just celebrated the Chinese Spring Festival. What about you there? Is it Exciting? You said you are applicating universities, which one do you like? Becaus... ahaow time flies.We all miss you .We have celebrated our Spring Festival.Do you have it there ?Is it lively ?You said you want to apply for college .You want to go to college ?I am at leisure.

我要回帖

更多关于 高考结束了 的文章

随机推荐