until wheneverr l rested in the cafe,the image of a boy

英语题目二完形填空
The old woman was wandering in the shop. She was __1__; h she gave off a strong ___2___
of al most of her teeth were __3__ .The image of a miserable person __4__ before me.
She_百度作业帮
英语题目二完形填空
The old woman was wandering in the shop. She was __1__; h she gave off a strong ___2___
of al most of her teeth were __3__ .The image of a miserable person __4__ before me.
英语题目二完形填空
She stopped and asked me for
__5__. I gave her some change and invited her to lunch. She __6__, so we went across the street to an outdoor cafe. The waitress was __7__ by the presence of this woman and didn't want to serve us ,but __8__ herself. The old woman had the lunch so __9__ that the food disappeared almost as soon as it arrived.
When we were ready to leave, I was feeling pretty __10__ about myself and then she asked for a __11__. It was then that I had face all the __12__ bias I had for this woman. I gave her a passing type of hug, __13__ I immediately felt shame. She __14__ me for lunch and began to leave.
I stood ther for a moment and __15__ I had failed to give this woman the one thing that __16__ nothing love . I caught up with her and asked if I could give her a __17__ hug and she agreed . I got past the strong smell and gave her the best hug I 've ever given to __18__. Now I saw a big smile on her face and it lit my path as we __19__.1. A.brave
C. attractive
D.dirty2. A.sense
D.message3. A.staying
D.shaking4. A. appeared
D.existed5. A. advice
C.greetings
D.money6. A . doubted
D.refused7. A. moved
B.questioned
D.frightened8. A. allowed
D.admired9. A.quickly
D. easily10.A. funny
D.good11. A.cigarette
D.smile12. A.serious
B.mentioned
D.hidden13. A.but
D.because14. A.praised
D.returned15. A. realized
D. wondered16. A.cost
C.deserved
D.earned17. A.friendly
D.popular18. A. myself
D. nobody19. A.separated
D.stood20. A.take
B.experience
1-5 DCBAD 6-10 DCBAD 11-15 BDACA 16-20 ABDAPoetry by A.J.Rao by jagannath rao adukuri
Poetry by A.J.Rao
Poetry by A.J.Rao
Poetry by A.J.Rao英语题目二完形填空
She_百度作业帮
英语题目二完形填空
英语题目二完形填空
She stopped and asked me for
__5__. I gave her some change and invited her to lunch. She __6__, so we went across the street to an outdoor cafe. The waitress was __7__ by the presence of this woman and didn't want to serve us ,but __8__ herself. The old woman had the lunch so __9__ that the food disappeared almost as soon as it arrived.
When we were ready to leave, I was feeling pretty __10__ about myself and then she asked for a __11__. It was then that I had face all the __12__ bias I had for this woman. I gave her a passing type of hug, __13__ I immediately felt shame. She __14__ me for lunch and began to leave.
I stood ther for a moment and __15__ I had failed to give this woman the one thing that __16__ nothing love . I caught up with her and asked if I could give her a __17__ hug and she agreed . I got past the strong smell and gave her the best hug I 've ever given to __18__. Now I saw a big smile on her face and it lit my path as we __19__.1. A.brave
C. attractive
D.dirty2. A.sense
D.message3. A.staying
D.shaking4. A. appeared
D.existed5. A. advice
C.greetings
D.money6. A . doubted
D.refused7. A. moved
B.questioned
D.frightened8. A. allowed
D.admired9. A.quickly
D. easily10.A. funny