in whichwork to live的辩论赛 and work 这里什么结构呢。如果去掉in which这句话对么

More and more people would like to live in the countryside ______ the air is fresher and the price of housing is lower.A.thatB.whereC.whichD.for which_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
More and more people would like to live in the countryside ______ the air is fresher and the price of housing is lower.A.thatB.whereC.whichD.for which
More and more people would like to live in the countryside ______ the air is fresher and the price of housing is lower.A.thatB.whereC.whichD.for which
答案B考查定语从句.先行词为countryside,从句中是两个句子,结构都很完整,所以使用关系副词,先行词又是表示地点的名词,所以选B.句意:越来越多的人喜欢住在乡下,在那里空气新鲜,房价又低.名俊男靓女已经在这里了!
在Los Angeles, CA认识新朋友!
这里是您在附近认识俊男靓女的最佳平台。聊天、交友、分享爱好或约会!
Servio ConzaWest Orange
Maria RolonBrooklyn
AdrianMilwaukee
AleidaMercedes
RickManhattan
显示地图 隐藏地图
Benson Johnson正在哪里?
我想和一名女性,35岁以上,约会
很遗憾, Benson Johnson还没有添加爱好。 问一下他对什么感兴趣吧!
Your looks don&t make you
I just want to meet
28/55人喜欢Benson Johnson
2015&&&Badoo请翻译下面的I work as the financial director of a distribution company in Dublin.
I am 61 years of age.
It is a pleasant city in which to live, and has easy access to the nearby mountains and beaches.
I have a girl from Dal_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请翻译下面的I work as the financial director of a distribution company in Dublin.
I am 61 years of age.
It is a pleasant city in which to live, and has easy access to the nearby mountains and beaches.
I have a girl from Dal
请翻译下面的I work as the financial director of a distribution company in Dublin.
I am 61 years of age.
I have a girl from Dalian working for me hear at the moment, and I think that she is going to stay in Ireland!
我在都柏林一家销售公司任财务总监.我今年61岁.这是一个令人愉快的城市,能容易到达附近的高山和沙滩.我有一个来自大连的女孩做我的助手,我认为她将继续留在爱尔兰!
我在都柏林工作是一个分销公司的财务总监.我61岁.这是一个令人愉快的城市,容易到达附近的高山和海滩.有一个大连的女孩为我工作在她听到的时候,我认为她会继续留在爱尔兰
我工作作为一个分销公司财务总监在都柏林。我61岁。这是一个令人愉快的城市的居住,并容易到达附近的高山和沙滩。我有一个来自大连的女孩为我工作听到的时刻,我认为她将继续留在爱尔兰
我在都柏林的分公司任财务主管,今年61岁。这是一个很适合居住的城市,近邻山脉和海滩(直译就是可以很容易到达附近的山脉和海滩)。我有一个女儿在大连,随时听候我的差遣(引申义可以理解为做我的助手),她将来可能会在爱尔兰定居。亚马逊意外错误报歉,由于程序执行时,遇到意外错误,您刚刚操作没有执行成功,请稍后重试。或将此错误报告给我们的客服中心:推荐您,确认您的操作无误后,再继续其他操作。您可以通过亚马逊,获得更多的帮助。

我要回帖

更多关于 word页眉横线怎么去掉 的文章

随机推荐