The process is not important to enjoy no regrets
The result enjoys the process not to have complain and regret not importantly
Results are not important to enjoy no regrets
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!蓝媒看点:今天20:00 第三季中国好声音 总决赛, @汪峰 为导师秀选择了一首汪峰相对小众的歌曲《有些事我们永远无法左右》,歌虽生僻,但恰好表达了他们对总决赛的态度:“不问结果,只享受过程
发布: 13:00:03作者:浙江卫视中国蓝
【蓝媒看点】今天20:00#第三季中国好声音#总决赛,@帕尔哈提qetiq @汪峰 为导师秀选择了一首汪峰相对小众的歌曲《有些事我们永远无法左右》,歌虽生僻,但恰好表达了他们对总决赛的态度:“不问结果,只享受过程。”好声音的舞台将首次上演师生同台互飚琴技,歌声与琴声激烈碰撞,效果必定震撼。
48小时点击榜
Copyright (C)
Inc. All Rights Reserved.
上海看看牛视网络传播有限公司 版权所有英语翻译在我看来 人出生到死亡 是一个人走过 虽然中途有人与你有交点 但终究回分开 这世上没有谁能拯救谁 人 只能靠自己 或许有人告诉你 重要的不是结果而是活着的过程 的确这是值得_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译在我看来 人出生到死亡 是一个人走过 虽然中途有人与你有交点 但终究回分开 这世上没有谁能拯救谁 人 只能靠自己 或许有人告诉你 重要的不是结果而是活着的过程 的确这是值得
英语翻译在我看来 人出生到死亡 是一个人走过 虽然中途有人与你有交点 但终究回分开 这世上没有谁能拯救谁 人 只能靠自己 或许有人告诉你 重要的不是结果而是活着的过程 的确这是值得追忆的 不管是好还是坏 但也没必要 为了他人看法改变自己 以求能在生活中过的更好 如果二者冲突 希望你是坚持自己的看法 而不是改变自己 人不为别人而活 或许有人又要说这是自私的垃圾 那我也无话可说 就象刚才说的 2者冲突 我只坚持自己的意见 世界本就是矛盾的 人是趋利弊害 还是伟大地为了他人而活 个人有个人的想法 "我不同意你的观点.但我誓死捍卫你说话的权利"
In my opinion,a man who was born to death,although midway somebody walked with you have to separate the intersection point but there who can save a person who only rely on their own maybe somebody tell you important is not the result of this process is rather live is worth recalling the either good or bad,but it's not necessary to change yourself to others view of better in life if you are both clashes hope to insist on his own views and not change their people lived for others perhaps someone again to say this is a selfish junk that I have nothing like just said I only two conflict stand on your own opinion in the world is the man is contradictory to the great harm or pros and cons for others to live a personal idea "personally,I don't agree with you.But I will defend to the death your right to say it."
In my opinion, a man who was born to death, although midway somebody walked with you have to separate the intersection point but there who can save a person who only rely on their own maybe somebody t...
将中文译成英语In my opinion people who birth to death is a half-way through though and you have a point of intersection was returned separately but in the end no one can save this world who rely on thei...

我要回帖

更多关于 你要享受这个过程 的文章

随机推荐