找一首英文歌曲开头爆炸歌曲,mv开头中有一个女孩看大概是漫画书,书里面伸出一只手,带她进入里书里面的黑白世界

一首英文歌,MV好像是女猪脚被关在笼子里面长了一对翅膀。。那歌开头是Can,t 什么的,歌手我也忘了._百度知道
一首英文歌,MV好像是女猪脚被关在笼子里面长了一对翅膀。。那歌开头是Can,t 什么的,歌手我也忘了.
首英文歌。。.知道的兄弟说说啊。那歌开头是Can。,,我超爱那首歌,MV好像是女猪脚被关在笼子里面长了一对翅膀,歌手我也忘了。,,t 什么的
提问者采纳
//v.youkuMiley Cyrus - Can't be tamed
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想要找一首英文歌(看过MV)_百度知道
我想要找一首英文歌(看过MV)
一开始是一个老人讲故事 之后中间歌曲部分是两个人弹吉他 坐在一个门前面对面 最后又是老人说话 好像是一个爱情故事
最后一群人还站在一个墓碑前 跪求此歌歌名
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏25(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Walkashame - Meghan Trainor
Oh my god, I put my pants on inside out
I couldn't tell cause the lights were out
I beat the sunrise again, oh oh oh
Neighbors stare,
I smile away cause I just don't care
They're probably jealous of my sexy hair
And the heels in my hands
Well please don't judge
It was mad
I had a lot to drink
But I was only being safe
Don't act like you haven't been there
7am with the bad head
Everyone knows it's the walkashame
My daddy knows I'm a good girl
We all make mistakes in the drunk world
Everyone here's on the walkashame
Oh my brain
little birdies sound like a airplanes
Hop on something so cute calls me
So much pain
抱歉 不是这首 是两个男的唱的
能大概说下歌词吗
不太记得 我记得有土地(英文) 你夏日般炫目的眼眸之类的(英文)词眼
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁女生唱的英文歌带maybe朱丽叶 这首歌歌的MV里最开始是有个女孩子在大学校园里抱着一本书看见男孩子靠在树, 女生唱的英文歌带maybe朱丽叶
女生唱的英文歌带maybe朱丽叶 这首歌歌的MV里最开始是有个女孩子在大学校园里抱着一本书看见男孩子靠在树 后来就是那个女孩子穿着婚纱在城堡里唱歌,在草地上奔跑之类的,很喜欢这首歌,但是不知道名字 匿名 女生唱的英文歌带maybe朱丽叶 这首歌歌的MV里最开始是有个女孩子在大学校园里抱着一本书看见男孩子靠在树
love story-演唱:taylor swift泰勒被誉为乡村音乐小天后哦,我很喜欢她的这首歌
love story
再哪看的有视频吗有一首英文歌 MV 是一个女的穿着一身原始人的树叶装 然后她进入一个洞里面 洞里面的壁画就会_百度知道
有一首英文歌 MV 是一个女的穿着一身原始人的树叶装 然后她进入一个洞里面 洞里面的壁画就会
有一首英文歌
MV 是一个女的穿着一身原始人的树叶装
然后她进入一个洞里面
洞里面的壁画就会动了
这首歌还的过什么比赛的一等奖求歌名
提问者采纳
ro a l
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Roar--Katy Perry
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌开头是啊哇啦比波,mv里面开头是一个黑色,之后是一个金发女和一个男的坐在跑车里_百度知道
一首英文歌开头是啊哇啦比波,mv里面开头是一个黑色,之后是一个金发女和一个男的坐在跑车里
They're playing basketballWe love that basketballThey're playing basketballWe love that basketballThey're playing basketballWe love that basketballThey're playing basketballWe love that basketballBasketball - Kurtis BlowThey're playing basketball(Now rapping basketball,number one, Kurtis Blow)Basketball is my favorite sportI like the way they dribble upand down the courtJust like I'm the king of the microphoneSo is Dr. J and Moses MaloneI like slam dunks, take me to the hoopMy favorite play is the alley-oopI like the pick and roll, I like the give and go'Cause it's basketball for Mister Kurtis BlowThey're playing basketballWe love that basketballThey're playing basketballWe love that basketballI used to go to dinner and then take the girlTo see Tiny play against Earl the PearlAnd Wilt, Big O and Jerry WestTo play basketball at its very bestBasketball has always been my thingI like Magic, Bird and Bernard KingAnd number thirty-three, my man, Kar供胆垛感艹啡讹拾番浆eemIs the center on my starting team(To the hoop, y'allWatch out, watch out, in yo' face,here comes the rest)Clyde, Rick Barry and Pistol PeteNow these players could never be beatIsiah and Iceman, tooJust give 'em the ball, and then you talk up tooDantley and Wilkins are on the sceneAnd Ralph Sampson is really meanBill Russell didn't take no junkAnd Darryl Dawkins got a monster dunk(To the hoop, y'allYesHere I goFaceWatch, there, here, damnYou can't check me, manGet on downOh yeah, I like this basketballHere I go, in your faceSwishOh yeahTo the hoop, y'allIt's basketball)Tell me, were you in the jointThe night Wilt scored a hundred pointsOr when the Celtics won titles back-to-backAnd didn't give nobody no kind of slackOr when Dr. J shook the whole damn teamWith moves that came right out of a dreamOr when Willis Reed stood so tallPlaying D with desire, it's basketballThey're playing basketball (To the hoop, y'all)We love that basketball (Yeah, yeah, girl)They're playing basketball (Aw yeah)We love that basketball(To the hoop, to the hoop, to the hoop, y'all)They're playing basketball (Shoot the pill)We love that basketball (Slam dunk)They're playing basketball (Damn, damn, damn, damn)We love that basketball (Aw yeah)I get the ball and then I go and playLike a superstar in the NBAThe forwards, the centers and all the guardsThe ones you see on the bubblegum cardsThen, homeboy, we go one on one'Cause playing the game is a lot of funSit by the TV and watch 'em all'Cause Kurtis Blow is rappin' basketballThey're playing basketball (The ball, y'all)We love that basketball(The pill, the pill, the pill)They're playing basketballWe love that basketball (Oh yeah, to the hoop)They're playing basketballWe love that basketballThey're playing basketballWe love that basketball...They're playing basketball, We love that basketball...
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 开头是吹口哨的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐