浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 06:04:55|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
翻译异化和目的语读者的文化语境构建.PDF
官方公共微信53外研版九年级下册分单元练习Module 7 Eating together
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
53外研版九年级下册分单元练习Module 7 Eating together
Module7Eatingtogether;Unit1When'stheschoolleav;I.根据首字母或汉语提示写出单词;1.Mealscanbes_____inyour;2.Americansoftenuseforks;3.Themeetingwillbe_____(;4.Don'teatwithyour______;5.Idon'tlikethis
Eating togetherUnit 1 When's the school leavers' party?I. 根据首字母或汉语提示写出单词1. Meals can be s_____ in your room.2. Americans often use forks and k____ to eat food.3. The meeting will be _____ (举办) in the community center.4. Don't eat with your ______ (手指).5. I don't like this kind of food because it tastes sour and ______ (辣).II. 将下列汉语词组翻译成英语1. 对……负责
2. 使变热;使变暖3. 允许某人做某事
4. 手指事物5. 事实上,实际上
6. 一道传统菜7. 学校毕业生晚会
8. 没用处III. 单项选择1. Millions of trees _____ around our city every year. Our environment is getting better.A. are planting
B. were planted
C. planted
D. are planted2. --Who's the little boy in the photo, Susan?--It's me. This photo _____ ten years ago.A. takes
B. is taken
D. was taken3. ---Where ____ the 2010 World Expo _____?--In Shanghai.A. hold
C. be held
D. hold4. Old people must _____.A. be spoken to politely
B. speak to politeC. be spoken politely
D. speak polite5. Can you imagine what life will be like in _____ time?A. 20 years'
B. 20 year's
C. 20-years'
D. 20-yearsIII. 用括号内动词的适当形式填空1. Today Chinese ______ (speak)by more and more people around the world.2. An English speech ______ (give)to the children tomorrow.3. ---Did you go to Lily’s birthday?---No______ (not invite).4. This kind of food must ______(keep)cool. Clean and dry according to the instruction.5. The dog ______ (train)to understand different instructions for two years.V .根据汉语提示完成句子1. 这件事再讨论下去也没用。There is_______ _______ in ______ the matter further.2. 他们还到别的地方了吗?______ ______ did they go?3. 今天下午我认为她不会来了。I _______ _______ she ______ come this afternoon.4. 丢失的部件在船拖出水后找到。The lost parts _______ _____ after the ship was _______ _______ of the water.5. 有些学校允许学生有手机。Some schools _______ the students ______ ______ a mobile phone.VI. 在空白处填入适当的单词、短语或句子补全对话A: Bill, I’ve been asked to dinner tonight. What time should I arrive for that?B: Did they tell you ____1____?A: Yes, they said the dinner would begin at seven.B: Then 2 before 7:00. But make sure you are not much earlier than the time.A: Why?B: That’s just what it is here. Maybe they are still ___3____ the dinner.A: ____4____.B: For the first time, you Can bring a small present. You don’t want to show to everyone ____5____.
rich you are, do you?A: No, ___6____. Thank you for your help.B: That’s all right. ___7____ at the party.VII. 阅读理解Cooking Demonstration(演示) Today at 10 amQuick Asian Noodles by Lynn LeeSee how quickly you can make a delicious noodle meal in your own kitchen. Lynn Lee, a well-known cooking instructor and cookbook author, prepares four meals in less than an hour. Two meals will feature boiled noodles and two are prepared by stir-frying. These meals are fit for vegetarians, but you can add meat or fish if preferred.Take advantage of the special offer for people in today's audience: get Lynn's new book for half price. Come today and take home Quick Asian Noodles for only $12.49 instead of $24.98.Next week's demonstration: Food in Chinese HistoryThe cook's Bookshop---2nd floor in the Megmall1. Lynn Lee will cook _____ at 10 am today.A. vegetables
D. noodles2. Lynn Lee not only teaches how to cook but also ____.A. writes books on cooking
B. has a large food shopC. studies Chinese history
D. sells Asian noodles3. The program next week is about ______.A. Asian noodles
B. food in Chinese historyC. the cook's bookstore
D. Lynn Lee's life4. It can be seen from the passage that _____.A. Lynn Lee's meals are not for vegetariansB. people can get Lynn Lee's new book without paying anything todayC. Lynn Lee will cook meals in different ways todayD. the cook's bookstore is on the first floor in the Megmall Unit 2
Knives and forks are used for most food.I. 根据首字母或汉语提示写出单词1. There is a s_____, &Many hands make light work.”2. Let's give a c_____ to the kids who passed their exams.3. Unluckily, when I arrived, the party was o______.4. Sometimes she gets ______ (生气) with the children.5. My father ______ (一般地) reads newspapers after supper.II. 单项选择1. Umbrella is used _____ keeping yourself from rain.A. from
D. as2. Afternoon tea is _____ from three to five every day in England.A. allowed
D. offered3. ---Have you found the information _____ you can use for the report?--Not yet. I'll search some on the Internet.A. which
D. where4. They are from ____. They're _____.A. G Germans
B. G GermanyC. G Germany
D. G Germen5. If I _____, I will go to the tea party this evening.A. invite
B. invited
C. will invite
D. am invitedIII. 用括号内单词的适当形式填空1. I can't think of any possible _____ (explain) for her absence.2. _____ (general) speaking, most people will help in such situations.3. The key is used for _____ (lock) the door.4. Last night he found it hard ____ (fall) asleep.5. I've two _____ (knife). I use them to cut watermelons.6. A little nervousness is only to be _____(expect) when you are starting a new job.7. Mr. Li is ____ (think) to be costing software, companies millions of dollars a year.8. --Has anyone been ____ (choose) to be the host of the charity show?--Sorry, I don't know.9. I know she won't come to join us unless she ____ (tell) to.10. NO SMOKING should _____ (see) in the stores even in many parts of the city.IV. 句型转换1. She used the knife to cut the fruit a moment ago. (改为被动语态)The knife ______ ______ to cut the fruit by her a moment ago.2. The teacher was angry with him for being late. (改为同义句)The teacher was _____ with him for being late.3. We'll have a football match after school. (改为同义句)We'll have a football match when school ______ ______.4. I'm writing a letter to my aunt. (改为被动语态)A letter _____ ____ _____ to my aunt.5. Hotlines are used to encourage the listeners to take part in the talk show. (改为同义句)Hotlines are used _____ ______ the listeners to take part in the talk show.V. 完形填空I finished my cooking course in a college at the age of 21. I thought I was going to ___1___ a world-famous cook. I hoped people would travel from all over the world just to get a ___2___ of my food. But three months later, I knew I was ___3___. Since nobody was travelling to taste my food. I decided I should travel to taste theirs.___4___ my travel, I visited many different countries, such as Japan and France, wheredifferent kinds of food ___5___ my eyes. I especially loved the experiences in Italy and China.
When in Italy, I learned how to 6 pizza and salads. We had long lazy lunches in the sun andevening meals where the ___7___ went on long into the night.In China, I loved the hot Sichuan food and ___8___ the delicious Beijing snacks (小吃). Ialso discovered the joys of making dumplings with good friendsMy year of travel came to an end all too ___9___, but I had decided what I should do for the ___10___ of my life. I want to bring the fantastic food of the world into my kitchen in New York.1. A. invite
D. remember2. A. smell
D. feeling3. A. free
D. angry4. A. After
D. During5. A. covered
D. wounded6. A. try
D. show7. A. films
B. stories
C. introductions
D. conversations8. A. enjoyed
C. offered
D. fetched9. A. slowly
C. quickly
D. suddenly10. A. rest
D. quarterVI. 阅读理解Table manners in AmericaDon't circle your plate with your arms. If you do so, you will become the focus (焦点) of the table. Everyone would wonder, &Is there anything wrong with the food?& This may give a wrong message that you don't like the food or something like that.Don't push the plate back when finished. Leave it where it was. Do you want to let the
hostess (女主人) know that you've just done a labour?
Don't lean (倚靠) back and say &I'm through& or &I'm full&. Just put the fork and knife across the plate. That's all.Don't cut up everything before you start to eat. Cut only one or two bites (块) at a time. Never take a huge mouthful of anything. Do you want to show how hungry you are? Don't do that. It's not so good.It's never good to reach across the table for anything. If the thing you want is not at hand, simply ask the nearest person for help, like &Mrs. Smith, could you pass me the dish?&1. If you are at table and circle your plate with your arms, other people will think ____.A. you don't like the food
B. the food isn't good for youC. there is something wrong with the food
D. all above2. After finishing dinner, you should ______.A. put the fork and knife across the plate
B. stand up and leave the tableC. say &I'm full&
D. say &Thank you&3. If you want a dish far from you at table, you should _____.A. stand up and reach across the table for itB. leave your seat to get itC. sit there until others help youD. ask the nearest person for helpVII. 试着翻译下列谚语1. Like father, like son.2. Love me, love my dog.3. Never offer to teach fish to swim.4. Among the blind the one-eyed man is king.5. No pains, no gains. Unit 3 Language in useI. 根据首字母或汉语提示完成单词拼写1. We shouldn't laugh at the disabled people such as the deaf and the b______.2. I like Paul--he has a really good s______ of humour.3. She says she doesn't really like the t____ of meat any more.4. I happened to meet the club's new _______ (主人).5. We had fish for the main _______(一道菜).II. 单项选择1. --Look at the sign on the right.--Oh, parking _____ here.A. doesn't allow
B. isn't allowedC. didn't allow
D. wasn't allowed2. _____ a teacher, John thinks that his main duty is to help the students become better learners.A. As
D. With3. It's an important decision for you, so ____ your time and think it over.A. take
D. save4. My plate was first rifled ______ my host.A. of
D. by5. --Could you give me some _____?--Why not join the English Comer and do more practice?A. interests
B. practice
D. conversations III. 用方框中所给动词的适当形式填空1. --Could you tell me whom the radio _____ by?--Sorry. I have no idea.2. --Would you please tell Miss Li that she ____ as a volunteer?--Of course. I will tell her at once.3. Jack is often ____ sing this English song.4. Look! A new teaching building ____ in our school.5. Luckily, the lost boy ____ so far.6. The students can't ______to stay up until midnight.7. The vegetables didn't taste very good. They ____ too long.8. The project _____ next month.9. When we got there, we found the shop _____.10. She said she ______ to attend this important meeting the next day.Ⅳ. 同义句转换1. I find it frustrating that I can't sing an English song.I find _____ frustrating ______ _____ in English song.2. It took me two days to finish my English project.包含各类专业文献、专业论文、外语学习资料、高等教育、应用写作文书、各类资格考试、幼儿教育、小学教育、53外研版九年级下册分单元练习Module 7 Eating together等内容。 
 教材分析 外研版九年级下册 Module 7 Eating together Unit 3 Language in use,本单元属于语法复习综 合课,教学的任务是练习、巩固被动语态的用法,复习检测重要...  外研版初三英语下册之Module 7 Eating together 隐藏&& Module 7 Eating together 一、语言知识点 1.词汇: finger, basket, bread, fork, knife, lemonade, panc...  外研版九年级下册分单元练习Module 2 Education_英语_初中教育_教育专区。学而思网校
外研版九年级英语下册分单元练习 Module 2 Education 第 1 课...  外研版九年级下册分单元练习Module 1 Travel_英语_初中教育_教育专区。学而思网校
外研版九年级英语下册分单元练习 Module 1 Travel Unit 1 The ...  外研版九年级下册分单元练习Module 6 Look after yourself_英语_初中教育_教育专区...exercise/exercising 7. Eating more vegetables helps make you healthy and ...  外研版九年级下册分单元练习Module 3 Now and then...C. Do you like eating candy now? D. What ...their marriage, they won't stay together __4_...  外研版九年级下册分单元练习Module 8 On the town_英语_初中教育_教育专区。学而思...5. Who will go with you together? VI. 1. A 2. B 3. C 7 ...  外研版英语九下《Module 7 Eating together》word同步测试_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Module 7 Eating together 一. 单项选择(1x20=20?) 1. By the first day...EatWithChina is actually a platform which can give you a new and fun way to eat with strangers in beijing. you can either way choose to be a diner \or a cook, also you can choose to eat in a local chef's home or outside in a restaurant or a awesome location near nanluoguxiang. Are you interested in cooking ? are you out-going enough and wanna invite strangers to your home to try some specialty you 've made? then you are the right person we are looking for ! Do not hesitate and join EatWithChina now! Let's enjoy food and make friends together!
Join us and be the first to know when new Meetups are scheduled
By creating a Meetup account, you agree to the
Recent Meetups
December 20, 2014 & 7:45 PM
Food lovers
EatWithChina&Yuanfen Flow will hold a wine tasting party together in 798 art distric.
David Ben Kay, the founder of Yuanfen Flow, will help you explore the mysterious "...
What's new
Nov 5, 2014
We're about:
People in this Meetup are also in:
Create your own Meetup Group
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
& Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders
Meetup members,
Your name will be public.
Your email
Pick a password
By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook",
you confirm that you accept our

我要回帖

更多关于 eatwith 的文章

随机推荐