求酷派大神f2翻译英文文献。 这是前两张,需要后面的的siliao我,请勿使用翻译软件。急求!

跪求高手帮忙翻译一下我的个人简历,当然是翻译成英文。不要网上自动翻译的那种。急求。_百度知道
跪求高手帮忙翻译一下我的个人简历,当然是翻译成英文。不要网上自动翻译的那种。急求。
动物学,动物营养学,获得“优秀学生干部”和“陈安玥奖学金”等多项奖励,动物解剖学、营养与环境的关系,补充和提高专业知识素养,组织并参加了“电子科技大比拼”等活动并多次参加院级和校级的“照看孤寡老人”及“创建文明扬州”等志愿活动,组织班级“六一大开心”等班级活动并通过考试加入院“利华菁英班”,动物繁殖学。可能的话读博深造。进一步加强专业学习,兽医学,“鸡Ex-FABP的研究”,动物生物化学,院第一届“电子科技大比拼”一等奖,进入大二的我加入学院“电子达人堂”,养猪学、饲料生物技术。致力于研究动物营养与饲料科学方向的研究、饲养技术,“学生综合素质测评”。2009年。主要从事动物的营养需要。2008年考入扬州大学就并就读于动物科学与技术学院。大学期间参与研究生“鹅常用粗饲料表观消化率的比较研究”,院“校园心理短剧”二等奖,“宿舍美化大赛”一等奖等多项奖励多次参加专业课程的社会实践,院“Spoken English Show”一等奖、饲料和营养检测技术。熟练掌握动物饲料配方设计方法及兽医学检查基本步骤、饲料原料资源的开发利用,第二届“电子科技大比拼”一等奖,进入大三,“班级元旦晚会”等活动,“ACTH,动物组织与胚胎学。2010年,养牛学等。2005年以班级第一名的成绩考入省重点高中并担任副班长、营养生理及生化调控、营养与免疫的关系,家禽生产学、配合饲料技术,“利华菁英班模拟营销大赛”一等奖,动物育种学,“mRNA差异显示技术和british poultry science”。在校期间表现优异,动物生理学,“手机辐射对鸡蛋孵化的影响”。大学期获得院“新生才艺大赛”优秀奖、捕捉和短期囚禁对丑鸭糖皮质激素的研究”等多项实验和研究,数量遗传学,动物遗传学。进入知名院校就读动物科学与技术方面的研究生、饲料添加剂的作用机理及应用,组织过“班级春游”,微生物学。对提高动物生活质量和提高动物生产性能有充分了解,“PCR引物设计方法”、饲料卫生、营养与畜产品品质的关系等。大学期间曾担任班长,“班级学习两会会议”
University graduate &;, courtyard &goose and commonly used in the CuSiLiao apparent digestibility comparative study&is the PCR primer design method&quot, microbiology, I joined college sophomore into & &quot, &quot. Mastering animal feed formula design method and veterinary inspection basic steps, enter junior,, & the second prize,electronic technology battle& volunteer activities, etc, nutrition physiological and biochemical regulation,;outstanding student cadres&ACTH,, q and &quot, animal genetics, courtyard first &quot.Into the famous school animal science andsix big happy&new talent contest&, etc, the development and utilization of feed raw materials resources, &quot. In 2009, &quot, feed and nutrition detection technology, nutrition class activities and through the test join courtyard &quot. Dedicated to the study of animal nutrition and feedn elite class&quot,display&quotParticipated in the social practice of specialized courses, get &look after elderly& first prize && and &quot, feed additive mechaelite class simulatichicken Ex - FABP research& comprehensive quality assessment&ChenAnYue scholarship award&quot, organization and joined the &quot, poultry production to learn, supplements and improve their professionamRNA difference display technology and poultry science& activities and participated in the courtyard level and school-class &civilization yangzhou&quot.2008 was admitted to yangzhou university and enrolled in animal science and s day party&electronic technology battle&. During the university as a monitor, the top score in with class admitted to provincial key high school and served as vice President, capture and short-term imprisoned for ugly duck glucocorticoids research experiment and research&quot, &quot, physiology animal electronic floridians hall& won the first prize contest &quot, organization class &quot.Zoology, & dorm beautification awards.University period obtain court &quot, the second battle&quot, Spoken up &quot,class CPPCC class to learn symposium &quot,.In 2005;e, cattle raising learning, &. Mainly engaged in animal nutrition need, animal anatomy, organized;prize contest&the mobile phone radiation on eggs hatch effect&quot. 2010, animal biochemistry, feeds technology. Further strengthen p honorable mention. Possible read , courtyard &class activities such as New Year&#39,&quot. During the period of school ecampus psychology plays&quot, animal tissues and embryology, etc, feed biological technology, nutrition and immune relationships, &quot. To improve the quality of life and improve animals have fully understood animal prstudents&#39, nutrition and animal products quality relations, animal breeding
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自动翻译的相关知识
其他8条回答
I had a lot of social practice about my study.and i'm really good at those design methods about how to raise animals and the basic theories about Veterinary.i'm confident about my knowledge about how to increase the life standard and prosperty of those animals.
i went to a top high school in my province in 2005 in an honor of top1 and became a super-monitor in my class,during my study in the school , i performed very well so that i was rewarded with a lot of prize such as &Outstanding cadres of Student Association & 、&the CHEN AN YAO Schoolership& and so on.
in 2008,i entered into YangZhou University and study in the Zoology Technology and Skill Aca...
Participated in the social practice of specialized courses. Mastering animal feed formula design method and veterinary inspection basic steps. To improve the quality of life and improve animals have fully understood animal production performance.
In 2005, the top score in with class admitted to provincial key high school and served as vice President. During the period of school excellent performance, get &outstanding student cadres& and &ChenAnYue scholarship award&, etc.
2008 was admitted to yangzhou university and enrolled in animal science and technology institute. During the university as a monitor, organized was a spring outing, && &class CPPCC ...
您先弄明白, 个人简历没这么长吧, 您这是个人陈述还差不多
跪求高手帮忙翻译一下我的个人简历,当然是翻译成英文。不要网上自动翻译的那种。急求。 我买了2个手机给父母,父母有点老花,现在这个手机给他们用,说挺满意的。5我说说我买来手机的功能吧:l字体大,接听声音大,按键大,能一键拨号,一键求救,超长待机,,辐射低。 操作简单,功能实用。 8买个给父母,孝敬是应该的。你可以去了解下,地址我还留着,点击我的用户,里面的收藏记录就可以看到了。ぁ
参考资料:
跪求高手帮忙翻译一下我的个人简历,当然是翻译成英文。不要网上自动翻译的那种。急求。 我买了2个手机给父母,父母有点老花,现在这个手机给他们用,说挺满意的。3我说说我买来手机的功能吧:o字体大,接听声音大,按键大,能一键拨号,一键求救,超长待机,,辐射低。 操作简单,功能实用。 7买个给父母,孝敬是应该的。你可以去了解下,地址我还留着,点击我的用户,里面的收藏记录就可以看到了。ぁ
参考资料:
跪求高手帮忙翻译一下我的个人简历,当然是翻译成英文。不要网上自动翻译的那种。急求。 D我前几天给我爸买的,老爸说挺好用的,说下买这个手机的感受吧,我看重它的优点是:手机字体大、按键大、铃声大、超长待机、不要触屏、关键时刻,一键自救,还有远程定位功能。9你可以去了解下,地址我还留着,点击我的用户,里面的收藏记录就可以看到了。ぁ
参考资料:
跪求高手帮忙翻译一下我的个人简历,当然是翻译成英文。不要网上自动翻译的那种。急求。 J我前几天给我爸买的,老爸说挺好用的,说下买这个手机的感受吧,我看重它的优点是:手机字体大、按键大、铃声大、超长待机、不要触屏、关键时刻,一键自救,还有远程定位功能。6你可以去了解下,地址我还留着,点击我的用户,里面的收藏记录就可以看到了。ぁ
参考资料:
跪求高手帮忙翻译一下我的个人简历,当然是翻译成英文。不要网上自动翻译的那种。急求。 我买了2个手机给父母,父母有点老花,现在这个手机给他们用,说挺满意的。3我说说我买来手机的功能吧:C字体大,接听声音大,按键大,能一键拨号,一键求救,超长待机,,辐射低。 操作简单,功能实用。 6买个给父母,孝敬是应该的。你可以去了解下,地址我还留着,点击我的用户,里面的收藏记录就可以看到了。ぁ
参考资料:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你有中越文翻译软件是吧?能否给我一个,谢谢了!_百度知道
你有中越文翻译软件是吧?能否给我一个,谢谢了!
提问者采纳
//www, 有中越词典下载.cn/zh/dictionary/dict_cata?cata=1。
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
翻译软件的相关知识
其他1条回答
不好意思,没有哦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译日本福冈市军良区西新6丁目9番20号九州英数学馆西新寮313室我需要专业的答案,我不要网站的翻译。_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译日本福冈市军良区西新6丁目9番20号九州英数学馆西新寮313室我需要专业的答案,我不要网站的翻译。
英语翻译日本福冈市军良区西新6丁目9番20号九州英数学馆西新寮313室我需要专业的答案,我不要网站的翻译。
The city of Fukuoka,Japan,Jun-liang of the new West District 6 chome 9 fan on the 20th and Britain Mathematical Kyushu Sinliao West Hall Room 313
The city of
Room 313, Jiuzhouying Mathematical Kyushu West Sinliao
Hall, No 20, new West 6 chome 9 fan, Jun-liang
District, Fukuoka, Japan.
可不可以加个逗点,看起来会眼花。Room 313, Sinsiliao, English mathematical building, Kyushu, 20th 9 fan, 6 chome, Sinsi, Ju-liang District, Fukuoka, Japen 太难了,如果翻的不对,我也无话可说
West Japanese Fukuoka armed forces good area west new 6 Ding item of 9 20th Nine Provinces UK Number Learning center Xinliao 313 room of我想问一下,蒸れ臭い 这个词翻译成中文,怎么翻译?
在沪江关注日语的沪友liulin007200遇到了一个关于小D词条求助的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
我想问一下,蒸れ臭い 这个词翻译成中文,怎么翻译?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
没查到专门的这个词,有以下比较相近的,可以供参考下:
むれぐされ【蒸れ腐れ】
[材木の]干朽;[果物の]捂烂
ビニールで食物をつつむと蒸れてくさりやすい/用塑料包食物,由于不透气容易腐坏.
总结一下,个人认为意思应该差不多是,东西捂烂的恶臭味儿吧
—— 雪樱飘零
臭い这个词作为接尾词表现为“有...样的讨厌的气味”