我们的水平都一样!不要用那高傲的心看我!翻译英语句子的网站

谁能帮我翻译下英语句子,不要翻译器的!急用_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译下英语句子,不要翻译器的!急用
with practice.3, we could be defined as the creator of all things.When we begin to envy another.2.41, don&#39, or become jealous of their life position, you can start doing something to tackle them.If any of us were, we open the door to insecurity and the belief of being less than others.The people of the USA were greatly shocked at the news of the Japanese attacking on Pearl Harbor.5.Once you make yourself aware of those things that send those feelings into your brain.If you aret be alarmed because the good thing about self-confidence is that it can be learned, at any age
提问者采纳
If any of us were。3, you can start doing something to tackle them.Once you make yourself aware of those things that send those feelings into your brain, we open the door to insecurity and the belief of being less than others.如果我们所有人都是得话1,我们可以被称为万物的制造者。2, at any age, we could be defined as the creator of all things,我们开启了自卑之门让我们害怕我们不如别人.如果你是这种人的话也别慌张。不过这些很像是中心思想的句子啊;t be alarmed because the good thing about self-confidence is that it can be learned, don&#39.当你开始关注这些事情的时候它们会向你的大脑传递一个情感,之后你将能做一些事情来应付它们.The people of the USA were greatly shocked at the news of the Japanese attacking on Pearl Harbor。5,一个良好的自信心是可以在任何年龄学习锻炼出来的.When we begin to envy another. 当我们开始互相嫉妒。4.If you are one of these people,或者嫉妒别人的生活地位时, with practice, or become jealous of their life position。没有上下文衬托不太好译.美国市民们被珍珠港被炸得消息惊到了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语句子的相关知识
其他3条回答
在任何年龄段都是可以练习的.如果我们其中一个人是。4,或者我们嫉妒他们的地位。2.你一旦使自己明白了一些传递那些感觉到你脑海中的事1,并且我们相信自己不如别人,因为自信是可以学的,我们就打开了自卑的大门。3。5.当我们开始嫉妒其他人的时候,我们可以被定义为万物的创造者,你就可以开始着手处理它们了,不要害怕.如果你是这群人中的一个.美国人民对于日本偷袭珍珠港的新闻很是震惊
1, 美国人民对于日本袭击珍珠港的消息感到极其震惊!2,如果你是这些人中的一员,那么不要惊慌,因为无论多大年龄的人都可以学会自信、锻炼出自信。3,这句话不完整吧?If any of us were后面应该还有点啥...4,只有当你自己意识到那些带给你大脑那些感觉的东西,你才能开始试图去抓住它们。5,当我们开始羡慕他人或变得嫉妒他人的生活状态时,我们就打开了那扇通向靠不住和不如别人观念的门。翻译的不怎么好,凑合着用用吧
1.美国人民对日本袭击珍珠港的消息深感震惊。2.如果你是这些人里的一员,你也不必担心,只要有耐心在任何时候都能够学会自信。3.如果是我们当中的一些人,那么我们就是整个事件的制造者。4.一旦你让那些情感进入你的大脑,你就可以控制他们。5.当我们开始羡慕别人或是嫉妒别人的职位,我们就会产生比不上其他人的可怕信念。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句子:帮我翻译 写好的加10分!(要求初一水平,讲究语法_百度知道
英语句子:帮我翻译 写好的加10分!(要求初一水平,讲究语法
我们有袜子.我从上海买了一台汽车7.我们必须帮助别人,他需要一箱鸡蛋16,我考虑一下.这个商店不卖学生用品9。3,他必须来这。但是我们不需要冰淇淋?你还要别的什么,一个在中国,其余在美国4.我们可以吃更多的水果,我买了?13.它太贵了.你需要做运动14?好的,更少的冰淇淋5.你不必来这.我认为每天吃健康的食品很好。20.她卖给他们报纸8?17.这台电脑能卖20美元10.他有三个哥哥.我们都是好孩子(写两种),我们都看电视12.它看起来很漂亮1。我们需要桔子和香蕉。15。2.他不需要胡萝卜.吃点香蕉好吗.这些短裤在甩卖11.这本书多少钱.我妈妈每年给我买一个新书包6,她不该来这.还要别的吗。我买一些面包和汉堡18。19
提问者采纳
we are watching TVThis is how much of the book.We have socksI think to eat healthy food is very good, he needs a box of eggsAnything else.He has three older brothers and one in China.He does not need a carrot?Eat bananas right, she should not have come to this. We need to oranges and bananas. I bought some bread and HamburgIt&#39. But we do not need ice cream, two dollars? You want something, less ice creamMy mom every year to buy me a new schoolbagI bought a car from ShanghaiShe sold them to newspaperThis store does not sell school suppliesThis computer to be able to sell $ 20These shorts in the saleWe were good.We must help others?You need to do exerciseYou do not have to come to this, he must come to this.We must help others, and the rest in the United StatesWe can eat more fruit.It looks very nice, I consider,对? As too expensive, I bought, three pairs恩
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语达人帮忙翻译下这个句子:你真把我对你的宽容当做不要脸的资本了!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语达人帮忙翻译下这个句子:你真把我对你的宽容当做不要脸的资本了!
英语达人帮忙翻译下这个句子:你真把我对你的宽容当做不要脸的资本了!
三楼的翻译很好.看了之后我想不到别的了.英语有句俚语叫i don't bite the hand that feeds me.也可以考虑下.可以改成you bit the hands that feed you,didn't you?ps:这种反问句很地道的哦
Are you regarding my condonement as capitalization for your shamelessness?
You r rewarding my tolerance by showing your shamelessness.太过直译还叫英语吗 真是的
You're really treating my tolerance towards you as your asset to be shameless!
You really put me on your tolerance as the capital of the shameless
You really put me on your toler as the capital of the shameless!
You really put me on your tolerance as the capital of the shameless!英语翻译句子是“你有什么本钱值得那么骄傲”,解决后我会加悬赏分的!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译句子是“你有什么本钱值得那么骄傲”,解决后我会加悬赏分的!
英语翻译句子是“你有什么本钱值得那么骄傲”,解决后我会加悬赏分的!
What do you deserve to be so proud?或What is it worth for you to be so proud?没有标准的翻译,中文和英文都不怎么相同,不过这上面的一定不错!
What makes you so proud? 或者 How come you can be so proud?
hgfhgxsghx
You have any value to be worth that arrogantly
You have what capital worthy of so proud!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐