take offanybustowork

Why do antidepressants take so long to work? A cognitive neuropsychological model of antidepressant drug action.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):102-8. doi: 10.1192/bjp.bp.108.051193.Why do antidepressants take so long to work? A cognitive neuropsychological model of antidepressant drug action.1, , .1University Department of Psychiatry, Warneford Hospital, Oxford OX3 7JX, UK. Catherine.harmer@psych.ox.ac.ukAbstractBACKGROUND: The neuropharmacological actions of antidepressants are well characterised but our understanding of how these changes translate into improved mood are still emerging.AIMS: To investigate whether actions of antidepressant drugs on emotional processing are a mediating factor in the effects of these drugs in depression.METHOD: We examined key published findings that explored the effects of antidepressants on behavioural and functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) measures of emotional processing.RESULTS: Negative emotional bias has been reliably associated with depression. Converging results suggest that antidepressants modulate emotional processing and increase positive emotional processing much earlier than effects on mood. These changes in emotional processing are associated with neural modulation in limbic and prefrontal circuitry.CONCLUSIONS: Antidepressants may work in a manner consistent with cognitive theories of depression. Antidepressants do not act as direct mood enhancers but rather change the relative balance of positive to negative emotional processing, providing a platform for subsequent cognitive and psychological reconsolidation.PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Free full textPublication TypesMeSH TermsSubstancesGrant SupportFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMedical
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .- Shall I take you to the shopping mall after work?---- No,thanks.My father said he would ________ on his way home.A.look for me B.pick me up C.let me down D.take after me_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
- Shall I take you to the shopping mall after work?---- No,thanks.My father said he would ________ on his way home.A.look for me B.pick me up C.let me down D.take after me
- Shall I take you to the shopping mall after work?---- No,thanks.My father said he would ________ on his way home.A.look for me B.pick me up C.let me down D.take after me
选B:pick me up 接我,带我走,开车接我-下班后要不要我带你去购物?--不,谢谢,我的父亲说他会接我回家.
B 指顺路带上我。
选B,pick sb up在这里表示把某人顺带的意思takethesubwaytowork是什么汉语意思_百度知道
takethesubwaytowork是什么汉语意思
提问者采纳
--reboot system now重启系统--apply sdcard:update。zip 使用SD卡根目录的update。zip更新系统--wipe data/factory reset 清空data分区并恢复出厂设置--wipecache partition 清空cach穿户扁鞠壮角憋携铂毛e分区--install zip from sdcard 从SDcard选择文件更新系统--apply sdcard:update。zip 使用SD卡根目录的update。zip 更新系统--choose zip from sdcard 从SD卡选择zip格式升级包--toggle signatureverification 切换签名验证--toggle script asserts 切换升级脚本检查--backup and restore 备份和恢复--Backup 备份--Restore 恢复--Advanced Restore 高级恢复--mounts andstorage 挂载和存储--mount /system 挂载/system分区(系统分区)--mount /data 挂载/data分区(数据分区)--mount /cache 挂载/cache分区(缓存分区)--mount /sd-ext 挂载/sd-ext分区(A2SD分区)--format boot 格式化内核分区--format system格式化系统分区--format data 格式化数据分区--format cache格式化缓存分区--formatsdcard格式化存储卡--format sd-ext格式化内存卡SD--mount USB storage挂载SD卡为U盘模式--advanced 高级--Reboot Recovery 重启Recovery--Wipe DalvikCache 清空Dalvik缓存--Wipe Battery Stats 清空电池状态--Report Error 报告错误--KeyTest 键位测试--Partition SD Card 对SD卡分区--Fix Permissions 修复权限--power off 关机--touch calibration 触屏校准
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 re take 的文章

随机推荐