你在暑假里暑假打工做什么好?英语

急求,《假期里你做了什么?》一篇英语作文,最多6句话! 急求,《假期里你做了什么?》一篇英语作文,最多6句话! 快开学了,实在不知道怎么写,帮帮忙! 我刚才自己想的 又翻译了一下 里面几个单词你可能不认识 但是查查就知道了 觉得哪个地方不行可以给我我说说也可以自己改改不满意可以退货当然也可以申请换货哦!~~~~嘿嘿kai个玩笑 ———————————————————— 原文:In the summer holidaysI help my mother do housework every dayHot days to go to cram schoolEvery morning exerciseWhen they have online gamingLeisure time and friend to go out to playBut decided to test next semester 在暑假里我每天帮妈妈做家务大热天里去补习每天早晨锻炼身体没事的时候上网玩游戏空闲的时候和朋友出去玩而且决定下一学期要考出好成绩 ????????????????????????? 以上纯属 繼續'微№笑()编辑/原创 希望对你有帮助哦, 且谢谢您对我的支持!~~~~ 我会再接再厉,提供更好的答案!~~~ 我都是按我的日常生活写的 你如果想写点别的 可以给我说 我帮你翻译一下 提问者 的感言:真的很谢谢你,这下我可不愁了! 相关知识 相关知识等待您来回答 外语领域专家 & &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语作文 暑假已经结束了,你在暑假期间做了什么呢?英语作文暑假已经结束了,你在暑假期间做了什么呢?请以My summer holidays 为题写一篇短文,60词左右.提示:1.你做什么?2.为什么这样做?3.结果_作业帮 英语作文 暑假已经结束了,你在暑假期间做了什么呢?英语作文暑假已经结束了,你在暑假期间做了什么呢?请以My summer holidays 为题写一篇短文,60词左右.提示:1.你做什么?2.为什么这样做?3.结果 英语作文 暑假已经结束了,你在暑假期间做了什么呢?英语作文暑假已经结束了,你在暑假期间做了什么呢?请以My summer holidays 为题写一篇短文,60词左右.提示:1.你做什么?2.为什么这样做?3.结果怎样?My summer holida My summer holidays During summer holidays ,I did many meaningful things and I also went to many different things.I spent only five days finishing my homework.It‘s quite worthwhile compare to the joy I had afterwards.Then I helped my mother do the house cleaning in the next few days.I also played basketball with my friends when it was not hot in the evening.What’s more,I visited my uncle in a small country,he warmly welcomed me and I stayed there for about one week.When the new term was coming ,I review the lessons so that I can do better when I went back to school.I had a very happy summer holidays.自行删减,写这个暑假你打算去哪?和谁一起去?怎样去?何时去?去干什么?(英语作文,六年级,用一般将来式) 写这个暑假你打算去哪?和谁一起去?怎样去?何时去?去干什么?(英语作文,六年级,用一般将来式) 不少于五句话 SummerI'mgoingtowritemyhomeworkinthemorning,afternoonrunning,watchingTV,AugustI'mgoingtoShanghai,andmyfatherandmothertogototheOrientalpearlsee,thatwillbeveryhappy
暑假我打算上午写作业,下午跑步看电视,8月份我打算去上海,和我的爸爸妈妈一起去东方明珠看看,那将会很开心 ThissummerholidayIwillhaveawonderfulvacationtimewithmyfriends.WearestartingourtripinfivedaysaswewillgotoYunnanforsightseeing.Itseemswillbeagoodplaceforustovisitbecausetherearemanythingthatcaninterestedus.Hopingwewillhaveagoodtime. 应届毕业生网友 I going to go campingd----我打算去露营 应届毕业生网友 to Hainan with my parents on my saturday.we are going to there by train. we are going to eat good food. take pictures and buy presents for my friends. I have a good time. 有点少,但望采纳英语作文:暑假即将来临,你想去哪里玩,为什么去那里?去那里干什么?(不少于80词)_作业帮 英语作文:暑假即将来临,你想去哪里玩,为什么去那里?去那里干什么?(不少于80词) 英语作文:暑假即将来临,你想去哪里玩,为什么去那里?去那里干什么?(不少于80词) The summer holiday is comming.The place I plan to go is the beach. There are several reasons why I want to go there. The summer will be quite hot, while the temperature is cool near the sea.There are various kind of activities to do near the beach, such as playing baseball, going swimming and enjoying babecue.原创纯手打~

我要回帖

更多关于 你暑假里做什么 的文章

随机推荐