大小:369.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢2010年高二英语短文改错
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2010年高二英语短文改错
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2010年高二英语短文改错
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
英语:2010年高二名校短文改错天天练(七)19Peter was walking back home from school, thought about the&&&& 1.&&&&& class today. It was about giving the first aid. Suddenly he saw&&&& 2.&&&&&& a young girl lay on the ground. She seemed to be asleep but Peter& 3.&&&& saw that her face was very pale. He walked up to the girl and call&&& 4.&&&& softly,“Miss, Miss.” She moved slightly and gave no clear response .5.&&&& He put her hand under her nose. Yes, she was even breathing . Then he 6.&& suddenly saw that it was a wound on her left leg and blood was flowing& 7.&&&& out. She might have hit by a car. He dialled 120 and called an ambulance& 8.&& while waited for it, then he put the girl in the recovery position by&&& 9.&& roll her onto one side and placing her left upper arm under her chin.&& 10.&& 答案及解析1.&thought 改为thinking ,ving 形式作伴随状语2.&正确3.&lay改为 lying , see sb doing sth 看到某人正在做某事4.&call 改为called ,和前面的walked并列5.&and改为 but6.&第一个her 改为his7.it改为there8.have后面加been9. waited改为waiting,这是一个省略句,相当于while( he was waiting)10. roll 改为rolling 作介词by的宾语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 20Lily is one of the puipls who is studying in Dongshan&&&&&&& 1.&&&&&&& Primary School.One day,in her way to school,Lily found&&&&& 2.&&&&&& a wallet lay on the road. She picked it up and found a lot of&&&&&& 3.&&&&&& money and a calling card in them. She thought the loser must&&&& 4.&&&&&& be worried. Without the wallet,she went to a public telephone&&& 5.&&&&&&& and called on the owner. Then she waited at the bus-stop. The owner& 6.&&&&&& came by taxi in a moment. Lily gave the wallet to her. The owner&& 7.&&&&&&& was very thankful that she took out a 100-yuan note to reward Lily.& 8.&&&&&& And she refused it and went to school. Seeing this , the owner raised 9.&&&&& her thumb and praised Lily helping her in time again and again .&&& 10.&&& 答案及解析1. is改为are,定语从句的先行词是puipls2. in 改为on , on one’s way to 在去…的路上,为固定词组3. lay 改为lying , 指钱夹当时的动作4. them 改为it ,这里指钱夹5. Without 改为With6. 正确7. 去掉on 或把on改为up8. very 改为 so, 这里用到so…that 结构9. And 改为But 前后是转折关系10. Lily 后加for , “praise sb for doing sth”为固定词组“因…而感谢某人”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 21we had a P. E. lesson in this afternoon. Our teacher taught us&& 1.&&&&&& to practise the long jump. When the bell rings,we gathered&& 2.&&&&& on the playground. After warming-up exercises,the teacher&& 3.&&&&&& &told us the way of long jump and showed us how to do. Then& 4.&&&&&& we followed the teacher and practiced one or another. Soon&&& 5.&&&&&& came my turn,but I felt a bit of nervous. Though I failed&&&& 6.&&&&& the first time,but Ididn't lose my heart. I kept on practising.&&& 7.&&&& At last I was able to jump over more than 3 meters.From this&& 8.&&&&& lesson ,I came to see that one will succee if he has perseverance.& 9.&&&&& And I decide I will do as many as I can to do every thing in future. 10.&&&&&&&&
答案及解析1.去掉in, in this afternoon 是一个中式英语2. rings 改为rang,时态应上下一致3. 正确4.do 后加it 5. or 改为after , one after another 为固定词组,“一个接一个”6. 去掉of7. 去掉but, 或把but改为yet8. 去掉over, over 和后面的more than 重复9. success 改为succeed10. many 改为much
&文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?高二英语短文改错It was very hot last week and I have to stay at my grandparents' 1.____home so my parents were not at home.My grandparents'house 2._____was quite old and they used electric fans instead air-conditioners.3._____I felt uncomfort_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
高二英语短文改错It was very hot last week and I have to stay at my grandparents' 1.____home so my parents were not at home.My grandparents'house 2._____was quite old and they used electric fans instead air-conditioners.3._____I felt uncomfort
高二英语短文改错It was very hot last week and I have to stay at my grandparents' 1.____home so my parents were not at home.My grandparents'house 2._____was quite old and they used electric fans instead air-conditioners.3._____I felt uncomfortably because it was very cool in my home as we 4.____used air-conditioners.I was not used to use electric fans.5._____One day,I decided to spend the afternoon in a neighbor's house as 6.____I knew they had a air-conditioner.However ,to my surprise,I 7._____found their air-conditioner was not working it.When I asked 8._____them how they did that,they told me that the worldwas running 9._______out of energy and that they wanted do our part to save energy.I was 10.____deeply touched .They were really making efforts to achieve a great goal.
1.have 改为 had2.so 改为 because3.instead 后面加 of4.uncomfortably 改为 uncomfortable,要用形容词作表语.5.use (electri fans) 改为 using,在 be used to 后面用动词 -ing 形式,意思是“习惯于.”6.此行正确,没有失误.7.a 改为 an,因为 air-conditioner 是元音开头.8.it 去掉9.how 改为 why,问为什么不开空调.10.they wanted _to_ do _their_ part 这句好像要该两处,第一在 wanted 和 do 之间加人不定式符号词 to,第二把 our part 改为 their part,希望我的回答是正确的.
have---hadso----becauseinstead+of 固定搭配uncomfortable 不用副词,feel + adj.而不是adv.形式used to using 不习惯用,used
to do 是过去常常做某事,used to doing 是习惯于某事无错a---an 原音开头的名词,定冠词要用an去掉it...
1. have to - had to2. so - because3. instead - instead of4. uncomfortably - uncomfortable5. use - using6. 7. a - an8. it去掉9. how - why10. wanted - wanted to高二英语短文改错 _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
高二英语短文改错
高二英语短文改错&
have改成had

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语短文改错 的文章

随机推荐