这句用英语怎么在线翻译英语句子?

这句话用英语该怎么说啊?然而这只是能说明美国人热情好客的其中的一个例子_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这句话用英语该怎么说啊?然而这只是能说明美国人热情好客的其中的一个例子
这句话用英语该怎么说啊?然而这只是能说明美国人热情好客的其中的一个例子
然而这只是能说明美国人热情好客的其中的一个例子but i is just one of the example which shows the warmhearted and hospitility of the Americans
However, this is just to prove that the American hospitality one example
However, this is just can suggest americans hospitable one example
However this is just one of the examples that shows the warmhearted and hospitility of the Americans.是同位语从句,不能用 which
However this only can show that it is one of the examples of American's enthusiasm and hospitality.
but i is just one of the example which shows the warmhearted and hospitility of the Americans
However,this is
simply a example that the American is hospitable.
However, to show the warmhearted and hospitility of the Americans, this is only one example.
However,this is just one of examples that can prove American's hospitality .
However, this is just one of many examples about how friendly American people are.100%原创,希望能帮到你~
however, it is just one of
examples to exemplify american people's hospitality.英语翻译不是要当我英语数学高职老师吗?为了保证你所说是实力,请你把我说的话用英文再翻译一遍@!以上这句用英语怎么说_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译不是要当我英语数学高职老师吗?为了保证你所说是实力,请你把我说的话用英文再翻译一遍@!以上这句用英语怎么说
英语翻译不是要当我英语数学高职老师吗?为了保证你所说是实力,请你把我说的话用英文再翻译一遍@!以上这句用英语怎么说
Not when I higher vocational English and math teacher? To ensure that you've said is strength, give me with English translation say again again @! These words of how to say it in English这句话用英语怎么说?不好意思,打扰你.但是为了能更好地开展我的工作,我需要像你汇报一下现在的工作情况,比请求你的帮助!请大家帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这句话用英语怎么说?不好意思,打扰你.但是为了能更好地开展我的工作,我需要像你汇报一下现在的工作情况,比请求你的帮助!请大家帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!
这句话用英语怎么说?不好意思,打扰你.但是为了能更好地开展我的工作,我需要像你汇报一下现在的工作情况,比请求你的帮助!请大家帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!
Excuse me,sir(madam).In order to expand my work I should render you somthing about it and also ask for your help.
excuse me, I'm sorry to disturb you. In order to do my job well, I need you to give me a report on your recent work condition.
Embarrassed, bother you.But for can betterly open exhibition my work, I need to be like you to make collective report an once current work circumstance and compare to request you of help!这句话用英语怎么说?假如我有一对翅膀,我要飞到首都北京,登上万里长城,领略祖国的雄伟;来到天安门城楼,观看升国旗仪式,当然,2008年的奥运会要在这座古老而又美丽的城市召开,我要为我_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这句话用英语怎么说?假如我有一对翅膀,我要飞到首都北京,登上万里长城,领略祖国的雄伟;来到天安门城楼,观看升国旗仪式,当然,2008年的奥运会要在这座古老而又美丽的城市召开,我要为我
这句话用英语怎么说?假如我有一对翅膀,我要飞到首都北京,登上万里长城,领略祖国的雄伟;来到天安门城楼,观看升国旗仪式,当然,2008年的奥运会要在这座古老而又美丽的城市召开,我要为我国的运动员们助威、加油…… 不好翻译的地方可以改变词语.
If I get a pair of wings,I'll fly to Beijing,the captial of our country.And I'll reach the peak of the Great Wall to experience the magnificence of our motherland.I'll ahead forward the Tian An Men to appreciate the ceremony of hoisting our flag.Of course,I'll cheer for our athletes becauese the Olympic Games in 2008 will be held in such a ancient and gorgeous city.
If I have wings, I will fly to Beijing, step on the Great Wall, and appreciate the maj I will go to the TianAnMen Square, watch the ceremony of rising the Chinese flag. Of course,...
If I have one pair of wings, I would fly to the capital Beijing, boarded the Great Wall and enjoy the majes Came to the rostrum of Tiananmen, watched a flag-raising ceremony, of course, to 2008 Olympic Games held in this ancient and beautiful city. I want to cheer up our athletes这句话用英文怎么说?_百度知道
这句话用英文怎么说?
对不起,你输入的验证码不正确!
提问者采纳
!. Please try againIncorrect verification code
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
Sorry, you enter the code is not correct!
sorry the code is error!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级翻译常用句型 的文章

随机推荐