登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢精彩内容不容错过!想获取英语作文网的参考作文,请您访问:
英语作文排行榜
作文编辑推荐文章
· · · · · ·
· · · · · ·英语作文我和我的家人正在做什么
英语作文我和我的家人正在做什么
10-03-01 &匿名提问 发布
At seven o'clock last night. I was studying for tests when my brother was playing computer games. I did my homework was carefully and my borther had a great time. He played it very well. My sister was playing with a dog that time. She liked playing with dogs. Where was my mother? Oh, she was in the kitchen. While my mother was cooking, my father was stop to watch TV in the sofa. My mother was better at cooking. I like eating her makes food. What were my grandparents doing that time? My grandparents were talking with her friends. My grandparents were too boring to happy now. And them were very happy , wasn't them? I love my family, my family always happy.
请登录后再发表评论!日期:会更少.
人们会有更多的休闲时光.我长大后会当医生.我要在北京工作生活.我会帮助病人.我要努力工作救治病人.我要尽力挽救人们的生命.有空的时候我要常去旅游.我会去海边度假....我会去海边度假的相关内容日期:处惊不乱的准妈妈我会做 准妈妈最关心的是如何平安度过孕期,直到分娩出正常的婴儿。所以妊娠期间,一些准妈妈整日提心吊胆,只要出现一些症状就要到医院查个究竟。也难怪,究竟腹中还有个宝宝呢! 但这样的心情注定了这个孕期不安稳。科学证明,孕妇的情绪对胎儿有影响。因日期:孩子安全度假五“注意” 暑假来临,孩子放假在家,让孩子过一个健康快乐安全的假期是每位家长关心的大事。每年暑假,医院急诊室会出现一个较为集中的孩子假期病高峰,医院专家提醒要注意的五个方面: 肠道病是夏季的一种季节性疾病,一些放假在家的孩子因为天热,容易贪嘴,日期:假如我会克隆,我要克隆姥姥那张青春的脸 岁月如同流水一般,片刻不停的流着,流着……一流就流失了近一个世纪。20世纪40年代,北京城,一位珠宝商有一个女儿,她的头发如同丝绸一样,轻柔、飘逸。但最吸引人的是那张能释放出“阳光”青春的脸。她就是我的姥姥。如今,我的姥姥日期:幼儿园小班教案案例[生活] 我会系鞋带了 活动产生: 现在的家长普遍重视孩子的智力开发,但在生活上一手包办,忽视孩子动手能力、自理能力的培养。针对这一现象,我们进行了“幼儿自理能力的培养”的研究,设计了一系列相关的生活活动来提高幼儿的动手能力、生活能力,促进日期:幼儿园小班教案 我会自己穿衣服 一、活动目标: 1、通过活动让幼儿学习穿衣服的方法,使幼儿养成自己的事情自己做的良好习惯。 2、通过引导幼儿讨论、尝试各种穿衣服的方法,锻炼幼儿动手操作能力,发展幼儿的小肌肉。 3、通过鼓励...日期:幼儿成长教案:我会长大 1、 活动名称:我会长大(中班 ) 2、 活动目标: ⑴通过看照片、录像使幼儿知道自己会渐渐长大。 ⑵帮助幼儿了解自己在身体和学习、生活能力等方面的变化。 ⑶培养幼儿积极的自...日期:怎样带三岁的孩子去度假 要确定告知孩子做好外出度假准备工作的最佳时间并不容易。如果太早了,孩子会忘记,到出发的那天会感到意外,或者变得紧张焦虑。如果太迟了,孩子会来不及准备。外出度假虽然开心,但也很紧张。 不管旅行...
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - - &&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -小学六年级短篇英语作文题目《我和我家人的假期》_百度知道
小学六年级短篇英语作文题目《我和我家人的假期》
我有更好的答案
summer vacation
Last vacation ,I was very happy.Let me see...Frist,I joined summer camp,we went to the sun beach.The weather was sunny ,so I swam in the blue sea with many friend .Then I went to the Dalin with my family .the food was very delicious and there people were friendly.I did many important thing ,my mother think me did good.In a word the vacation was happy.This winter vacation I was enjoy myself very much 。Although I have a lot of homework to doI always play
basketball with my friends after finished
my homework 。I was happy in spring festival because my mother took
me to many interested places and I saw many thin...
Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by train.There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable.We went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky,and bathing in the sunshine on the beach, was really an enjoyable thing.I also picked up a lot of colorful shells with my little sister.There we bought many interesting souvenirs,I was planing to send them to my friends.We ate many tings there,such as fish,prawn,and so on.They are very delicious.Then we lived in a clean and tidy hotel,and the price was not so expensive.I like Qingdao very much,and if I got a chance,I hope to come here again,it is such a beautiful and int...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我和我的书作文 的文章

随机推荐