iamsohot中文最好的翻译软件是什么是什么,谢谢啊

把下面两篇翻译成中文,急急急~~求答案啊_百度知道
把下面两篇翻译成中文,急急急~~求答案啊
s your summer vacation going! My family and I are on a vacation in the mountains. I's woking here and I's hot in your country now, so I&#39? Am also visiting some of my old friends. I&#39. I want to call you but my phone isn&#39? I'm sitting by the pool and dm having a great time in Europe.See you soon? The weather herm studying English and I&#39, or are you having fun第一篇Dear Jt it,How'm learning a lot.Su Lin第二篇Dear Jane. It&#39,just right for walking.Ss warm and sunny. It'm so hapsm having a great time visiting my aunt in Canada. I&#39.She&#39, and it&#39? I'm going to summer school.It&#39, and I&#39,How&#39,isn's very relaxing here
提问者采纳
你在努力学习,不是吗。现在是下午。在你的国家很热现在。希望尽快见到你,很令人放松,近况如何,我坐在泳池边,我要在这儿暑期学校。这里气候温暖而多阳光,还是玩的很开心S1亲爱的简!我和我的家人在山里度假,你暑假过得怎么样?这里的天气是凉爽和多云的。我正在学习英语。林苏 S2亲爱的简?我有很多时间去看望我的姑姑在加拿大,我学习了许多。我想打电话给你,但我的电话有故障了。我也拜访我的一些老朋友。我很高兴再次见到他们。下个月见到你。她在那里工作,喝橙汁?我在欧洲玩的很开心,所以我写信给你,刚好适合散步
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
你好你的暑假过得怎么样珍你好现在怎么样。下月见。我也看望一些我的老朋友。我在学习英语并已学到了很多。因此我写信给你,我非常高兴又见到了他们,阳光充沛,但我的电话出问题了。 苏林 珍;对吗,刚好适合出去散步。她在这里工作?我来加拿大看望我姑妈度过了一段美好的时光?&#47。我和我爸爸正在上去度假?我在欧洲过得很好?你是在努力学习还是在娱乐放松。现在这里是下午。这里天气温暖,我在上暑期学校。让人非常放松,你们国家现在很热,不是吗,我坐在池边喝着橙汁。 戴夫。 再见。我想给你打电话?这里天气凉爽多云
最近怎么样?我去看在加拿大的阿姨的时候很开心。她现在在这里工作并且我会去上暑期课。我在学英语而且学了很多哦,我还去拜访了一些老朋友。我很高兴还能再见到他们。现在已经hi下午了,并且我坐在池边喝着橙汁。暮色很棒也很温暖,这里真的很惬意
苏林 亲爱的真。你的暑假怎么样?你学习认真吗,开心吗?我在欧洲过的很开心,我全家和我都在山上度过假期。我想给你打电话的但是我的电话坏了,所以我只好写信给你。你的城市应该很热吧?这里的天气凉爽多云,很适合漫步。下个月见你,Dave
下面为本人自己翻译,未用翻译器,楼下不要复制。第一篇亲爱的 Jane:
你过得怎么样?我拜访了在加拿大的姑姑,度过一段美好的时光。她在那儿工作,我则去上暑假补习班。我正在学习英语并且学到了很多。我也拜访了我的一些老朋友。我很高兴再次见到他们。现在是下午,我正坐在湖边并且喝橘汁。这里温暖且晴朗,而且十分令人惬意。不久见。Su Lin第二篇亲爱的 Jane
你的暑假过得怎样?你是正在努力学习,还是玩的开心呢?我在欧洲过得很愉快!我的家人和我在山上度假。我想打电话给你但是我的电话不管用了(没信号),所以我写信给你。你所在的国家正是很热的时候,是吗?这里的天气很凉爽而且多云,正适合散步。下个月见。Dave希望帮助到你。请采纳。
亲爱的简:
你最近怎样。我现在在加拿大拜访姨妈,这非常愉快。她在那里工作,而我计划参加一个夏季学校。我在学习英语,而且进展不错。我也拜访里一些我的老朋友。能在此见到他们我真的觉得非常高兴。现在是下午,我正坐在泳池边喝着橙汁。天气晴朗温暖,而写这儿这很让人放松。 再见苏林亲爱的简:你的暑假过得怎么样?认真学习了吗?过得开心吗?我在欧洲玩的非常愉快!我和我的家人在山上度假。我想给你打电话,但是电话u币能用,所以现在我写信给你。你的国家现在很热吧?这里的天气多云且凉爽,正适合散步。 下个月见。Dave
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the offest printing ,hot foil rinting ,embossing and laminating ?急求这句话的翻译,谢谢!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
the offest printing ,hot foil rinting ,embossing and laminating ?急求这句话的翻译,谢谢!
the offest printing ,hot foil rinting ,embossing and laminating ?急求这句话的翻译,谢谢!
胶版印刷 自动烫印机 压纹 和 层压都是印刷专业术语急求高手帮忙,请帮忙把这段中文翻译为英文,有点难度!急救一下!不过千万不要用翻译器,谢谢!_百度知道
急求高手帮忙,请帮忙把这段中文翻译为英文,有点难度!急救一下!不过千万不要用翻译器,谢谢!
一起义无返顾的选择[追逐夏里阳光海滩]的中国十大旅游海岛——海陵岛)阳江闸坡之旅,不知不觉就来到了目的地——闸坡,蓝宝石的颜色又太深。风呼啸着:听涛!金黄色的沙滩!一阵海风轻轻地吹在我的脸上,等着人们去捡呢,为我舒服地按摩、品尝丰盛海鲜、倾听鼓浪屿琴声······让每个记忆片断慢慢融进自己那份专有存储空间!我们广州办11个同事都带上我们各自的家人和朋友。在远处看沙滩上的沙子,舒服地踩着金黄的沙子,就像是满地金子。原本在太阳的火烧下热极了。我们都换好泳衣,可以用以下几个字来形容我们的感觉,早上九点种在公司集中出发,导游就带我们去“AAAA”级旅游景区——大角湾海滨中心浴场,使人感到翡翠的颜色太浅,构成了一幅天衣无缝的图画、戏水。这次闸坡游真让我们难忘,漫步海陵沙滩,用语言无法表达出来,像一条珍贵无比的项链、迎面惬意海风。那里是无边的大海和水上乐园并为一体的乐场、捉蟹,快乐地漫步在沙滩上,光着脚、逐浪,经过4个多小时的路程,但下了水,在导游和同事们的欢乐笑语中,击打我们的脚丫,好清爽呀。海、海边冲浪,体会了一下“中国最美的海岛”排名第十的海陵岛、捡水母······然而,激情的浪花,一朵朵宽大雪白的浪花争先恐后地向我们扑来。午饭后,放好行李后,加上正在冲浪的人们。在那里我们度过了精彩快乐的两天,感觉很凉炎热夏天,让人觉得很惬意。身后的那一排排脚印!同时也让我们留下了美好的回忆!让人无比精神,我们远离喧嚣的城市
At the same time let us also left a beautiful memory, Zhuoxie, the color of jade makes people feel so shallow that the color of sapphire about them, enjs top ten tourist island - Hailing Island) Yangjiang zhapo trip, countless large white spray vie with each other upon us, walking on the beach, however: Kikunami, unknowingly came to an end in land - zhapo, put away your luggage! Golden sandy beaches, you can use the following words to describe our feelings. Rows of footprints behind it! Incomparable spirit of the people, listen to Gulangyu Pieces so that each piece slowly melt into its own memory share of proprietary storage space,Barefoot, coupled with people who are surfing:00 am kinds of departure in the company to focus, using language can not express, good refreshing呀. After lunch,&quot, picking up jellyfish,China&#39, happy! Burst of wind gently blowing in my face. Where we spent a wonderful two days of fun to experience a bit &quot, head cozy sea breeze, we are far from the hustle and bustle of the city, Hailing stroll the beach. The zhapo You really let us forget, constitute a perfect picture, 9. See in the distance on the beach sand, like Montreal, and as one of the music market, but under the water, by waves, people feel very cozy, guide to take us to the & ranking 10th in Hailing Island. The wind whistling, after more than 4 hours away, gold, like a priceless necklace, they threw together with the choice of [chasing the summer the beach where the sun] of China&#39,AAAA&quot. We are all for a good swimsuit. There is a boundless sea -class tourist attractions - Cape Bay Beach Center Beach, waves of passion, comfortable stepping on golden sandThe hot summer. Ss most beautiful island, waiting for people toPick it! We are Guangzhou Office 11 colleagues to bring our respective families and friends, in the guides and his colleagues in the joy of laughter, beating us Jiaoya for my comfortable massage. Originally under the sun burned extremely hot, playing in the water
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译器的相关知识
其他4条回答
The hot summer, we are far from the hustle and bustle of the city, they threw together with the choice of [chasing the summer the beach where the sun] of China's top ten tourist island - Hailing Island) Yangjiang zhapo trip! We are Guangzhou Office 11 colleagues to bring our respective families and friends, 9:00 am kinds of departure in the company to focus, after more than 4 hours away, in the guides and his colleagues in the joy of laughter, unknowingly came to an end in land - zhapo. After lunch, put away your luggage, guide to take us to the &AAAA&-class tourist attractions - Cape Bay Beach Center Beach. There is a boundless sea and water theme par...
The hot summer, we are far from the hustle and bustle of the city, they threw together with the choice of [chasing the summer the beach where the sun] of China's top ten tourist island - Hailing Island) Yangjiang zhapo trip! We are Guangzhou Office 11 colleagues to bring our respective families and friends, 9:00 am kinds of departure in the company to focus, after more than 4 hours away, in the guides and his colleagues in the joy of laughter, unknowingly came to an end in land - zhapo. After lunch, put away your luggage, guide to take us to the &AAAA&-class tourist attractions - Cape Bay Beach Center Beach. There is a boundless sea and water theme par...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁nexthot翻译成中文什么意思......谢谢_百度知道
nexthot翻译成中文什么意思......谢谢
下一个热点,热辣的连起来就是next hot.形容词next,下一个热辣的:热点:下一个hot.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文,谢谢!_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢!
gastritis. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can
reacts with the acid, excess fatness!. This makes sense, piles. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers, diabetes, all eye diseases, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal, womb.Once this &quot.The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure&#47, everything to gain, fast heart beat..: Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting, and from 2nd week onwards – daily, body ache. Hreduce main diseases.METHOD OF TREATMENTAs you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed.A serious note about heart attacks. After 15 sludge&quot. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.For those who like to drink cold water, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4control&#47:High Blood Pressure (30 days) Gastric (10 days) Diabetes (30 days) Constipation (10 days) Cancer (180 days) TB (90 days) Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week. This treatment method has no side effects. It will line the intestine, kidney and urine diseases, heart system. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases. not cold water, this article is applicable to you!, meningitis:Headache, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer, bronchitis asthma,
Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life. It will slow down the digestion, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food.Very soon.
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, TB, scientific tests have proven its value, epilepsy, vomiting, cancer and menstrual disordersDRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACHIt is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning, diarrhea., constipation! Nothing to lose. Furthermore.It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal., arthritis, ear nose and throat diseases. Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active
提问者采纳
您可能必须小便几次,使这一程序作为日常工作中我们的生活,肾脏疾病。
您可能从未第一时间感到胸痛中心脏病发作,
45分钟后您可以吃喝正常,以致读者,但是开始时的问题: 高血压( 30天) 胃癌( 10天) 糖尿病( 30天) 便秘( 10天) 癌症( 180天) 结核( 90天) 关节炎患者应遵循上述治疗仅3天的第1周.,保持健康和保持积极,超过肥胖,癫痫。 经过15分钟的早餐。 一旦这种“污泥”与酸反应,耳朵鼻子和咽喉疾病,科学实验已经证明其价值,并不是每一个心脏病发作的症状将是左臂受伤,桩,呕吐,快速的心跳。 下面的列表给出了若干天的治疗需要治疗&#47!我们没失去什么,2小时内午餐和晚餐不要吃喝任何东西 老人或病人开始时无法饮用4杯水,并逐步增加至每天4杯.不是冷水空着肚子喝水 每天早上在起床后立即喝水这在今天的日本流行.,从第二周开始-每日: 头痛。 处理方法的 正如你醒来之前在早上刷牙,不要吃喝任何东西。 杯饭喝杯冷水很舒服,这将减慢消化,糖尿病,吸收肠道快于固体食物,胃炎.。也许是我们用他们同时吃饭和喝水的时候了。然而。对于过去的和严重的疾病以及现代疾病水处理成功地发现了由日本医学会作为一个100 %的治疗下列疾病。 这是有道理的;控制&#47,本文适用于您。此外,脑膜炎,可以开始时考虑少量水。中国人和日本人吃饭时喝热茶,这将变成脂肪和导致癌症;减少主要疾病,气管炎哮喘,腹泻。 上述方法的治疗将使病人和其他人可以享受健康生活。 很快。饮水,身体酸痛,所有眼部疾病: 妇女应该知道,尿. 对于那些喜欢喝冷水的人,喝4 ×1600毫升 杯水 45分钟之内不要刷牙。 这种治疗方法没有副作用。饭后最好是喝热汤或温水,冷水将巩固你刚才消耗油腻的东西,便秘。 一个严重的心脏病发作注意到有关。我们出版的描述如下利用水资源,
意识到剧烈疼痛的颌线。 如果我们继续这样做是更好的,肺结核。它将填满小肠,心脏系统,关节炎,但是获得了一切.。 除了病名外,它会分解,子宫癌和月经失调
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
每天早晨醒之后喝水,在当今日本是很普遍的。另外,科学测试证明了它的价值。我们出版了水的用途说明给我们的读者。水疗法对衰老和严重疾病这类现代病症的治疗被发现是成功的,而且由一家日本医疗学会发现水疗法可以100%治疗以下疾病:头疼、肌肉疼痛、心脏病、关节炎、心跳过速、癫痫症、过度肥胖、哮喘支气管炎、肺结核、脑膜炎,肾脏和尿路疾病、呕吐、胃炎、腹泻、痔疮、糖尿病、便秘、所有眼疾、宫颈癌和月经紊乱、耳鼻喉疾病。
当你早晨醒来在刷牙前,喝4 x 160ml杯水;
刷洗和清洁口腔,45分钟之内你不可以吃或者饮料任何东西;
45分钟之后,你可以正常饮食;
早餐15分钟以后,午餐和晚餐2个小时以后不吃或喝任何东西;
对那些无法吸收4...
目前每天早上起来立刻喝一杯水在日本是非常流行的。进一步而言,科学试验证明这种行为是非常有价值的。我们将向读者列举描述关于水的作用。对于严重的慢性病和现代疾病日本医协会成功的采用水疗法,并且对以下疾病有着百分之一百的治愈率:
头痛,四肢酸痛,心脏系统。关节炎,心率过快,癫痫,过度肥胖,支气管炎,肺结核,髓膜炎,肾和生殖疾病,呕吐,胃炎,痢疾,痢疾,便秘,所有的眼部疾病,子宫癌,月经失调,耳鼻喉疾病。
当你早晨起床没有刷牙之前,喝640ml的水(4杯120ml的)
刷牙洗脸后的45分钟内不要进食或者饮用任何的东西。
45分钟以后你可以像往常一样正常的生活。
在15分钟内的早餐,中餐后的两个小时之内不要进食或者饮用任何的饮品。
那些老弱病或者没有能...
空着肚子饮用水
这是流行在日本每天早上起床后立即喝水,此外,科学实验已经证明其价值。我们出版的描述如下利用水资源,以飨读者。对于旧的和严重的疾病以及现代疾病水处理成功地发现了由日本医学会作为一个100 %的治疗下列疾病:
头痛,身体酸痛,心脏系统,关节炎,快速的心跳,癫痫,超过肥胖,气管炎哮喘,肺结核,脑膜炎,肾脏疾病,尿,呕吐,胃炎,腹泻,桩,糖尿病,便秘,所有眼部疾病,子宫癌和月经失调,耳朵鼻子和咽喉疾病。
处理方法的
正如你醒来之前在早上刷牙,喝4 ×一六〇毫升杯水
刷和清洁口腔,但不要吃喝任何东西, 45分钟
45分钟后您可以吃喝正常。
经过15分钟的早餐,午餐和晚餐不要吃喝任何东西2小时
谁是这些旧的或生病而无法饮用4杯水开始时,可能会开始考虑少...
饮用水对空着肚子
这是流行在今天的日本喝水后立即起床,每天早上。此外,科学实验已经证明其价值。我们出版的描述如下利用水资源,以飨读者。对于旧的和严重的疾病以及现代疾病水处理成功地发现了由日本医学会作为一个100 %的治疗下列疾病:
头痛,身体酸痛,心脏系统,关节炎,快速的心跳,癫痫,超过肥胖,气管炎哮喘,肺结核,脑膜炎,肾脏疾病,尿,呕吐,胃炎,腹泻,桩,糖尿病,便秘,所有眼部疾病,子宫癌和月经失调,耳朵鼻子和咽喉疾病。
处理方法的
正如你醒来之前在早上刷牙,喝4 ×一六〇毫升杯水
刷和清洁口腔,但不要吃喝任何东西, 45分钟
45分钟后您可以吃喝正常。
经过15分钟的早餐,午餐和晚餐不要吃喝任何东西2小时
谁是这些旧的或生病而无法饮用4杯水开始...
你妈你哥垃圾,谁给你费这劲
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁