能帮我关下灯谢谢翻译一下吗?谢谢!

那位高手可以帮我翻译一下呢? 谢谢
那位高手可以帮我翻译一下呢? 谢谢 5
add-arp&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Add arp record&add-vlan&&&&&&&&&&&& - Add a vlan or vlans&adsl&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure ADSL parameters&adsl-alarm-profile&& - Configure an ADSL alarm profile&adsl-profile&&&&&&&& - Configure an ADSL line profile&arp-relay-agent&&&&& - Enable or disable arp relay agent of specified vlans&banner&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Terminal line banner&card&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure card&cpvlan&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure pvlan of client&ctpid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure CTPID of system&dhcp&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure DHCP parameters&dying-gasp-trap&&&&& - Configure dyinggasp trap switch&env-switch&&&&&&&&&& - Configure env-switch operation&eth-switch&&&&&&&&&& - Configure eth-switch operation&homegate&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure homegate parameters&interface&&&&&&&&&&& - Enter the interface configuration mode&ip&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure IP parameters&line&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure telnet and console user parameter&loop-check&&&&&&&&&& - Configure loop check&mac&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure mac parameters&mac-address-table&&& - Configure MAC address table parameters&manage-access-list&& - Configure manage-access-list parameters&modem-vlan&&&&&&&&&& - Configure VDSL modem management vlan&no&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Negate a command or set its defaults&pon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure pon features&port-location&&&&&&& - Configure port-location&pppoa-pppoe&&&&&&&&& - Configure PPPoA-PPPoE parameters&proxy-arp&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure proxy-arp parameters&qos&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure QOS parameters&radius-server&&&&&&& - Configure radius server&save-interval&&&&&&& - Configure save-interval&shdsl-alarm-profile& - Configure a SHDSL alarm profile&shdsl-profile&&&&&&& - Configure a SHDSL span profile&snmp-server&&&&&&&&& - Configure SNMP parameters&sntp&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure SNTP&spanning-tree&&&&&&& - Configure spanning-tree&ssh-server&&&&&&&&&& - Configure ssh global information&stpid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure STPID of system&subscriber-mac-pool& - Configure subscriber MAC pool parameters&syslog&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Config syslog basic parameters&syslog-server&&&&&&& - Config syslog server&system&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure system parameters&system-alarm&&&&&&&& - Enable or disable system-alarm display&temperature-check&&& - Enable/disable temperature check function&time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure local time&time-zone&&&&&&&&&&& - Assign the SNTP reference timezone&uaps&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure the uaps&uplink-mode&&&&&&&&& - Configure uplink-mode&vdsl2-alarm-profile& - Configure a vdsl2 alarmthresh profile&vdsl2-base-profile&& - Configure a vdsl2 base profile&vdsl2-dpbo-profile&& - Configure a vdsl2 dpbo profile&vdsl2-service-profil - Configure a vdsl2 service profile&vdsl2-upbo-profile&& - Configure a vdsl2 upbo profile&vlan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Configure vlan parameters&end&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Exit the configuration mode&exit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Return to the upper mode&quit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Exit the login state&show&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Show running system information
&add-arp_____新增ARP记录;&&add-vlan_____添加一个VLAN或多个VLAN;&&adsl_____配置ADSL的参数; &adsl-alarm-profile_____ 配置一个ADSL报警专页;&&adsl-profile_____配置ADSL线路概况;&&arp-relay-agent_____启用或禁用的ARP指定VLAN中继; &banner_____终端线路的旗帜;&&card_____配置卡; &cpvlan_____配置的PVLAN客户; &ctpid_____系统配置CTPID;&&dhcp_____配置DHCP参数;&&dying-gasp-trap_____配置dyinggasptrap开关; &env-switch_____配置env开关运作;&&eth-switch_____配置eth开关运作; &homegate_____配置homegate参数; &interface_____接口 - 输入接口配置模式;&&ip_____配置IP参数;&&line_____配置Telnet和控制台用户参数;&&loop-check_____配置回路检查;&&mac_____mac 参数配置;&&mac-adress-table_____配置MAC地址表中的参数;&&manage-access-list_____配置管理,访问列表的参数;&&modem-vlan_____配置管理VLAN VDSL调制解调器;&&no_____否定一个命令或设置其默认; &pon_____PON的功能配置;&&port-location_____配置端口的位置;&&pppoa-pppoe_____配置PPPoA,PPPoE的参数;&&proxy-arp_____配置代理ARP表参数; &qos_____配置QOS参数;&&radiu-server_____配置RADIUS服务器;&&save-interval_____配置保存间隔;&&shdsl-alarm-profile_____配置SHDSL的报警专页;&&shdsl-profile_____配置SHDSL的跨专;&&snmp-server_____配置SNMP参数;&&sntp_____配置SNTP的;&&spanning-tree_____配置生成树;&&ssh-server_____配置SSH的全球信息; &stpid_____系统配置STPID;&&subscriber-mac-pool_____配置subscriber mac pool参数;&&syslog_____基本参数配置系统日志;&&syslog-server_____配置syslog服务器;&&system_____配置系统参数;&&system-alarm_____启用或禁用系统报警显示;&&temperature-check_____启用/禁止温度检测功能;&&time_____设定本地时间;&&time-zone_____指定的SNTP的参考时区; &uaps_____配置uaps;&&uplink-mode_____配置上行模式;&&vdsl2-alarm-profile_____配置的VDSL2 alarmthresh专页;&&vdsl2-base-profile_____配置VDSL2的基础专;&&vdsl2-dpbo-profile_____配置的VDSL2 dpbo专页;&&vdsl2-service-profile_____配置VDSL2的服务配置文件;&&vdsl2-upbo-profile_____配置的VDSL2 upbo专页;&&vlan_____配置VLAN参数;&&end_____退出配置模式; &exit_____返回上一级模式;&&quit_____退出登录状态; &show_____显示正在运行的系统信息。
或许会有些词面上的错误··· 没检查过··· 毕竟本人不是高手··· 呵呵。。。
希望梦满足你的需求···
加个QQ好友啊 QQ
回答要补充一些么? 前面的没翻译唉。。。
其他回答 (1)
add-arp -新增arp记录  add-vlan -新增vlan或vlan  adsl -设定adsl参数  adsl-alarm-profile -设定ADSL报警的侧面  adsl-profile -设定ADSL线的侧面  arp-relay-agent -启用或禁用arp继电器指定代理商vlan  终采线旗帜-旗帜  卡-配置卡  cpvlan -设定pvlan深受客户信赖  ctpid -设定ctpid系统的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谁能帮我翻译一下杜牧的《过华清宫绝句》?只要翻译就行,谢谢!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下杜牧的《过华清宫绝句》?只要翻译就行,谢谢!
长安回望绣成堆, 山顶千门次第开。 一骑红尘妃子笑, 无人知是荔枝来。
提问者采纳
从长安回望骊山,只见林木、花卉、建筑、宛如一堆锦绣,山顶上一道道宫门逐层地开着。驿马奔驰神速,看不清所载何物,惟有杨贵妃在山上远望,知道是最心爱的荔枝被运来,欣然而笑。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
从长安回望骊山,只见林木、花卉、建筑、宛如一堆锦绣,山顶上一道道宫门逐层地开着。驿马奔驰神速,看不清所载何物,惟有杨贵妃在山上远望,知道是最心爱的荔枝被运来,欣然而笑。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下?谢谢 On an order from the officer the sold_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下?谢谢 On an order from the officer the sold
谁能帮我翻译一下?谢谢On an order from the officer the soldiers opened fires.
提问者采纳
长官一下命令,士兵就开火了!
这是什么句型?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
军官下命令后,士兵开火了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家能帮我翻译一下吗?谢谢_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:811,165贴子:
大家能帮我翻译一下吗?谢谢收藏
能把他们谁的话翻译一下吗?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或能帮我解决一下翻译的问题么?谢谢!
原文:   我是×××,是×××初中两年的同学。   虽然两年的时间不算长,但我和他的关系比较密切,因而对他也比较了解,对他的印象也较为深刻。×××同学是一个外向、阳光的男孩,喜欢音乐和体育活动,他擅长吹长笛和打篮球。他非常健谈,而且语言诙谐。记得我刚转入他们班时,是他一下课就来找我聊天,作自我介绍的。他是我在新的学校环境中认识的第一位同学。   在我的印象里,他是一个乐于助人,善于合作的人。平时只要谁有什么困难他都会去帮一下忙,加上他对人热情,所以他在班上的人缘非常好。老师们也都认为他是一个品质优良的好学生。他的性格比较坚韧,从来不愿放弃任何一个可以获得成功的机会,“成功的机会是有自己创造的”是他常挂在嘴边的一句话。×××同学平时在学习中脚踏实地,而且不耻下问,在人际交往方面更是难得,如果得不到更好的指导实在是可惜。最近听说他有去美国上学的打算,所以在此我很乐意为他写这封推荐信,我相信以他的这种精神,在将来能获得一定得成功,并且希望他能得到大家的认同,顺利进入他理想的学校。译文:     I am × × ×, × × × is my two-year junior high school classmate.
   Although two years is not a very long time ,  he and I are close friends, thus I has a better understanding and more profound impression about him. × × × is an outgoing, sunny boy.He likes music and sports, and he is good at blowing the flute and playing basketball. He is very talkative and humorous. I remembered when I had just transferred to their class, it was he chatted to me and introduced himself to me after class. He is my first new classmate in the new school environment.
   In my mind, he is a helpful boy and good at cooperating.he would like to help anyone as long as he\she is in trouble. With his enthusiasm, he is popular with all classmates. Teachers also believe that he is a good student of good quality. His character is quite tenacious, he has never been reluctant to give up any chance of success would be, &the chances of success have created their own& is a phrase he often talks about.
 × × × usually studys in the down-to-earth, and not feels ashamed to ask and learn from other's. In interpersonal relations,he  is rare, it is a pity if you can not get better guidance. Recently, I hear that he will intend to go to the United States to study, so I am very happy to write this letter of recommendation for him, I believe that his spirit will be certainly getting success in the future and we hope that he can be recognized and  accesses to his ideal school smoothly. 请问翻译的正确吗?语法,单词之类的都正确吗?如果有错误,麻烦帮改一下,谢谢!
09-08-07 & 发布
I × × ×, × × × is a two-year junior high school students.
  Although not a very long time for two years, but I and his close relations, and thus he has a better understanding of his more profound impression. × × × classmates is an outgoing, sunny boy, like music and sports, he specializes in blowing the flute and playing basketball. He was very talkative, and humorous language. I remember when I had just transferred to their classes, it was a school he came to me on the chat, self-described. He is my new understanding of the school environment in the first students.
  In my mind, he is a helpful and good at cooperating. Difficulties who normally as long as he would like to help busy people with his enthusiasm, so popular with his class very well. Teachers also believe that he is a good student of good quality. Comparison of his tenacious character, has never been reluctant to give up any chance of success can be, &the chances of success have created their own& is a phrase he often talks about. × × × students usually study in the down-to-earth, and不耻下问in interpersonal relations is a rare, if not better guidance is a pity. Recently heard that he had intended to go to the United States to attend school, so I will be happy to write him a letter of recommendation, I believe that his spirit was certainly in the future success and we hope that he can be recognized and smooth access to his ideal school.
请登录后再发表评论!
内容先不谈,一般同学写的推荐信都没用的,除非这个学校只是走了个流程,并不是真正的考察,老师或者名人写的才有用。
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 拍下来就能翻译app 的文章

随机推荐