求翻译,英语翻译求职简历。谢谢了

求翻译,一段话,英语,日语,谢谢!_百度知道
求翻译,一段话,英语,日语,谢谢!
为了帮助我们不断提高服务质量:
欢迎您乘坐上海航空公司班机。
谢谢您的支持和关心,敬请您留下宝贵的意见和建议请爱的旅客
提问者采纳
お客様  この度は上海航空をご利用いただきDear Passenger。宜しくお愿い致します:Thank you for flying with Shanghai Airlines。敲得很辛苦、ご连络ください.Your comments on our service will be highly appreciated,希望采纳、皆様のご意见をお闻かせ下さい、诚にありがとうございます。弊社のサービス向上の为に.Thank you for your attention.They will be helpful for us to constantly improve our service quality。  何かご不明なところがございましたら
提问者评价
翻译的很好,谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
 再びお客様のご支持とご関心に心から感谢いたします, thank you very much。私たちがよりいいサービスを提供できるように、诚にありがとうございます。上海空港ご利用いただき; thanking you in advance.I thank for the support of the visitor and interest heartily again. Shanghai Airport use mine、贵重なご意见をくださいますようよろしくお愿いいたします. To give you a precious opinion to offer the service that we have better。VisitorWelcomeお客様 ようこそ
虽然没采纳你的答案,但是还是谢谢你。
不客气。选择是您的自由。以后再交流。^_^
お客様: 上海航空をご利用いただき、まことにありがとうございます。 弊社のサービスを一层向上のために、皆様のご意见をお闻かせください、 宜しくお愿い申し上げます。 何かご不明なところがございましたら、ご连络ください。
请爱的旅客:
欢迎您乘坐上海航空公司班机。为了帮助我们不断提高服务质量,敬请您留下宝贵的意见和建议。
谢谢您的支持和关心。Love visitors: you are welcome to take Shanghai Airlines flights.
In order to help us to improve the quality of service, please leave your valuable comments and suggestions. Thank you for your support and interest.爱の访问者: 上海航空会社飞行を取ることを歓迎します。サービスの质を改善する助けにするには、してくださいあなたの贵重なコメントや提案を残します。
あなたのサポートと関心していただきありがとうございます。
日语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢你对我的信任.求翻译英语_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谢谢你对我的信任.求翻译英语
谢谢你对我的信任.求翻译英语
谢谢你对我的信任.Thank you for your trust on me.或Thank you for trusting me.
Thank you for trusting me!
thank you for trust me .
Thank you for your trust
Thanks for trusting me.祝你学习进步〜
Thank you for your trust on me. Thank you for trusting me.两个都可以!
Thank you for your trust to me
嗯.........Thank you for your trust in me
Thank you for your trust in me
thank you fou your trust !
Thank you,for your believe.
简单, Thank you for trusting me.就行.虽然错过了,但爱过,就是一生一世。 求翻译成英语。谢谢!_百度知道
虽然错过了,但爱过,就是一生一世。 求翻译成英语。谢谢!
提问者采纳
ever loved,但爱过;s an eternity,就是一生一世Missed him&#47, that&#39虽然错过了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
but since ever we's a life time meaning to meAlthough wve falling in love,it&#39
we loved each other,though passed,always one life
Although miss. But love is one's whole life.
Missed,but love has passed and is whole life.
电影一生一世里的吧
Although miss. But love is one's whole life.这个是啥?
we loved each other,though passed,always one life
一生一世的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线求英语翻译,谢谢_百度知道
在线求英语翻译,谢谢
(hurt) 在公交车上我发现自己的皮夹被偷了要想取得成功。(depend on) 昨天她知道半夜才回家(not…until) 看电视时间太长会伤害视力。(wallet) 我们正在开班会突然他闯进来了,必须靠自己的努力
we must rely on our own efforts. Until ) watch TV too long will damage the eyesight.. ( when )希望我的答案对你有所帮助. ( hurt ) on the bus I found my wallet was stolen。(depend on) 昨天她知道半夜才回家(not…until) 看电视时间太长会伤害视力。(when)To be successful. ( wallet ) we are having a meeting when he came in。(hurt) 在公交车上我发现自己的皮夹被偷了. ( depend on ) yesterday she know home after midnight ( not 要想取得成功。(wallet) 我们正在开班会突然他闯进来了.,必须靠自己的努力
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Success depends on your own effortShe didn't come back until mid-night yesterdayIt hurts your eye sight to watch TV for a long timeI found my wallet stolen on the busWhen we were having
the class meeting, suddenly he rushed in 纯手工
希望能帮到你~
1.If you want to be successful,you have to depend on yourself.2.She didn't go home until mid-night yesterday.3.Watching too much TV
is bad for health.4.I found that my wallet was stolen on the bus.5.He rushed suddenly when we were having a
class meeting。
If you want to be successful, you need to depend on your own efforts.She didn't come home until midnight yesterday.Watching TV for too long will hurt your eyes.I found my wallet stolen on the bus.She broke in suddenly when we are having the class meeting.
To be successful, we must depend on our own efforts.
Yesterday she didn't go home until midnightWatching TV too long will hurt visionOn the bus I found his wallet was stolenWhen we are the class meeting, he suddenly break in
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语帝翻译一下! 谢谢_百度知道
求英语帝翻译一下! 谢谢
you can create the registry entryyourself.dll located on your system -typically c. Yes:&#92. You can copy thefollowing windows\system32, this workaround is gooed enough toget the Office installed working on an x64 system.reg file and apply it to your registryIf you are missing the typelib class id in your registry on aWindows 7 system running under x64. The trick is to make sure to include the file path of whereyou have msxml6
提问者采纳
&#92:要包含msxml6.reg格式的文件)中.dll(动态库)文件;windows&#92,那么你可以自己创建注册表的入口;system32这个目录下如果在你的64位win7操作系统中,并且应用到你的注册表中。是的。你可以将下面的注册表设置拷贝到一个注册表文件(,这个方法足以让Office安装并运行在64位系统下,注册表没有类库的ID号。方法就是,这个文件一般在c
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
这个解决方法足以使64位系统上运行已经安装好的Office:&#92。关键是要确保包含你的msxml6。是的;system32中。您可以复制以下REG设置到一个.dll位于您的系统上文件路径——通常是C;WINDOWS&#92如果你的64位WIN7系统注册表缺少此类型库类的ID.reg文件,你可以自行创建此注册表项,然后应用它到你的注册表
如果你缺少类型库类的ID在你的注册表aWindows7系统运行在x64下,你可以创建自己的注册表项。关键是要确保包括的文件路径whereyou msxml6.dll位于您的系统上,通常是C:\ WINDOWS \ system32中。是的,这个解决方法是不够gooed toget工作在x64系统上安装Office。您可以复制以下REG设置成。reg文件,将它应用到你的注册表望采纳O(∩_∩)O谢谢!!!
如果你在Windows 7系统下运行64注册表缺少TypeLib类ID,您可以创建注册表entryyourself。诀窍是确保包含文件的路径里有msxml6.dll位于您的系统-通常是C:\ Windows\System32下。是的,这一方法是足够让办公室工作的咕咕安装在x64系统。你可以复制以下注册表设置成。reg文件,并将其应用到您的注册表。网上有在线翻译的,下次不懂就去搜在线翻译。
如果你在Windows 7系统下运行64注册表缺少TypeLib类ID,您可以创建注册表entryyourself。诀窍是确保包含文件的路径里有msxml6.dll位于您的系统-通常是C:\ Windows\System32下。是的,这一方法是足够让办公室工作的咕咕安装在x64系统。你可以复制以下注册表设置成。reg文件,并将其应用到您的注册表。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译要求 的文章

随机推荐