take a bus homego home by bus
go home by bustake a bus to go home
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译明天我得乘车去上学.他将不得不在校吃中饭.你不须等我.我们必须每天打扫教室吗?不,你们不必要.你必须每天做回家作业_作业帮
英语翻译明天我得乘车去上学.他将不得不在校吃中饭.你不须等我.我们必须每天打扫教室吗?不,你们不必要.你必须每天做回家作业
英语翻译明天我得乘车去上学.他将不得不在校吃中饭.你不须等我.我们必须每天打扫教室吗?不,你们不必要.你必须每天做回家作业
Tomorrow I have to ride to school.He will have to eat lunch at school.I,and so you do not have to.We must clean the classroom every day?& No,you unnecessary.You have to go home every day to do work希望我的解答能帮你解决问题!
I have to take bus to school tomorrow.He has to have lunch in the schoolYou don't have to wait for meDo we have to clean the classroom everyday? No, you don't have to.You have to do homework everyday
I have to go school by bus tommorrow.He has to have lunch in the school.You don't need to wait for me.Must we clean the classroom everyday?No,you needn't.You must do the homework everyday.
Tomorrow I have to ride to school. He will have to eat lunch at school. I, and so you do not have to. We must clean the classroom every day?
No, you unnecessary. You have to go home every day to do work
I wish you good luck
明天我得乘车去上学。 I have to go to school by bus tomorrow.他将不得不在校吃中饭。 He has to have lunch at school.你不须等我。 You dont need to wait for me.我们必须每天打扫教室吗? 不,你们不必要。Must we clean t...
I have to go to school by bus tomorrow.
He has to have lunch at school.
You dont need to wait for me.
Must we clean the classroom every day?
No,you dont need. You must do your homework every day.
Tomorrow I have to take a bus to to school. he will have to
eat lunch at school. you need not wait for me. must we clean the classroom every day? No, you are mustn't. you must do your homework everyday.
I have to go to school by bus tomorrow.He will have to have lunch at school.You don't need to wait me.Must we clean the classroom everyday? No,you needn't.You must do homework everyday.求翻译一段对话,翻译成英语! A:寒假到了,我打算坐火车回家。 B:真的?你打算去哪里坐?广州火_百度知道
求翻译一段对话,翻译成英语! A:寒假到了,我打算坐火车回家。 B:真的?你打算去哪里坐?广州火
B?A。maybe你可以坐学校开出的大巴回家,毕竟临近春运了,那就是我家不在市中心。B:那是个不错的方式,但大巴票价也很低,那有火车直达我家!A,让你可以很方便地转乘公交车回家:但火车票很难买,而不是火车。A求翻译一段对话,我这就去买票。B,翻译成英语,我还要坐一个多小时公交车回家:对。A:但大巴也有一定的坏处,那你觉得大巴怎样:但考虑到春运的问题,票价也很低:寒假到了:好吧?去滘口坐大巴回家:真的:也对,我支持坐大巴回家?你打算去哪里坐。而火车站人太多。B,到了市中心?广州火车站。A,大巴虽然用时比火车长,而且大巴可以到达市中心,你到时候可能难上车,所以火车对我而言很方便,我打算坐火车回家
提问者采纳
d prefer to take coach than train, I&#39: You are right.B. What about taking by coach from Jiaokou to home.A. Though it takes longer time by coach than by train: Really?A, I&#39: Ok, I&#39? Is it Guangzhou Railway Station.A, and the price of ticket is cheap relatively, there is disadvantage of taking coach due to my home is not in downtown. It will takes me more than one hour to get to home by public bus from the center of the city.A. You can hardly get on abord at that time as too much people in station. Maybe you can have a long-distance bus departure from our school to get back your home. It&#39: Considering the Spring Rs conveniet to me because there is a train which passes by m going to get s ticket price is much lower and you can get to downtown and have a facilitate transfer of public bus to your home.B: It sounds reasonable: But it is hard to buy the ticket for the coming of the Spring Festival Transportation: However, it&#39? Which train station would you like to go: Tll go and buy the ticket right away.B:The winter holiday is comingA?B
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
A: to the winter vacation, I'm going to go home by train.
B: really?Where are you going to sit?Guangzhou railway station?
A: yes, there is the train to my home, so the train to me is very convenient, fare is low.
B: but it's hard to train tickets to buy, after all, near the Spring Festival.Too many people and the train station, you may be difficult to get on the bus.
A: also, then what do you think the bus?Beijiao port taking a bus to go home.
B: that's a good way, the bus while it is longer than the train, but the bus fare is low, and the bus to the city center, allows you to easily transfer to a bus to go home.
A: but the bus also have some dis...
A: WInter holiday has arrived, and I plan to go back home by train.
B: Really? Where do you plan to take a train? Guangzhou Station?
A: Yep, there are trains go directly to my home city, so it is convenient, and the price is low, also.
B: But it's getting hard to buy a ticket,
spring rush time you know. People are overwhelmed in the station, so perhaps it is not gonna be easy for you to get onto the train.
A: Make sense, then what do think about taking a coach? To catch a coach at Jiaokou, and go home.
B: That could be a good idea. It takes longer time on the way to take a coach than to take a train, but the price of it is also pretty low, what's...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 乘出租车英语 的文章

随机推荐