其他1条回答
liar 莱耶尔
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“网上语音聊天”用英语怎么说?_百度知道
“网上语音聊天”用英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
online voice chatUse Skype and you will be able to chat with many people online in English, and many other languages.Download Skype at However, beware that you are on Beijing time. That means, for example with people like me in California, you are 15 hours ahead of me.For example, when I am Friday 11:00am, you are already Saturday 2:00am.Also, no one else outside of China use QQ. We cannot sign you QQ because we do not have Chinese mobile phone numbers. So don't ask chat with overseas people to chat with you on QQ.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
Web Voice ChatWeb Voice Chat is nice tool for voice/text communication on the web sites. It can be used: in the distance learning web based applications for voice/text communication between
on the e-commerce web sites for voice communication between cu on the corporate web sites for voice communication between remote offices. 或者直接用Voice chat Voice chat is a modern form of communication used on the Internet. The means of communicating with voice chat is through any of the messengers, mainly Yahoo-- - 25k
Online voice-enabled chat
vocal chat on the internet
online voice chat
On-line pronunciation chats
语音聊天的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁牛仔裤用英语怎么说语音朗读_百度知道
牛仔裤用英语怎么说语音朗读
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题