我可以哭但不能输输入用英语怎么说说

英语翻译1.请问我可以帮你加点水吗?2.可以在往前一点吗?3.这里再短一点好吗?4.这里可以打薄一点吗?5.你对这次我帮你设计的发型还满意吗?6.请问,7.,这里是不是太长了?8.我是设计师**,今天的_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.请问我可以帮你加点水吗?2.可以在往前一点吗?3.这里再短一点好吗?4.这里可以打薄一点吗?5.你对这次我帮你设计的发型还满意吗?6.请问,7.,这里是不是太长了?8.我是设计师**,今天的
英语翻译1.请问我可以帮你加点水吗?2.可以在往前一点吗?3.这里再短一点好吗?4.这里可以打薄一点吗?5.你对这次我帮你设计的发型还满意吗?6.请问,7.,这里是不是太长了?8.我是设计师**,今天的发型由我来帮你设计可以吗?9.,对不起,是我不好,我来帮你把10.你的刘海由我来帮你设计好吗?11.我建议你可以试一下,如果不满意可以改的12.真的很漂亮,太美了13.天哪,你的中文说的太棒了14,请问你来中国多长时间了?15,对不起,我的英文不太好,你可以说中文吗?16.(能翻译几句翻译几句,翻译是对准题号)
1.may I help u add more water?2.Could it be higher?3.here,could here be shorter?6.Here?right?7.oh,are these toolong?8.Hi,I'm the designer XX ,may I take your service today?9.10.11.I advise u try this style,if u don't like we could modify it.12.It's really pretty ,oh gorgeous~13.Oh god your Chinese is so great14.How long have u been here in China15.Sorry my English is not very well can u speak En.16.Can u show it by some simple Chinese?
1. May I help you to some more water? 2. Can be a little higher? Can a little ahead? 3. Here a little shorter again? 4. Here can thin it out a little bit? 5. You for the I help you design style still ...
1. May I help you to some more water? 2. Can be a little higher? Can a little ahead? 3. Here a little shorter again? 4. Here can thin it out a little bit? 5. You for the I help you design style still ...
16.Can you use chinese to express yourself?15.oh,I am so sorry,my English is not very good,can you speak chinese?14.How long have you been in China?13.oh,god,your chinese is really good...
1. May I help you to some more water? 2. Can be a little higher? Can a little ahead? 3. Here a little shorter again? 4. Here can thin it out a little bit? 5. You for the I help you design style still ...我可以将这种不服输的精神用在学习当中英文翻译_百度知道
我可以将这种不服输的精神用在学习当中英文翻译
I could put this kind of indomitable spirit into study.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I can put this kind of unyielding or indomitable spirit into my study.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我可以打电话给你吗用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
我可以打电话给你吗用英语怎么说
我可以打电话给你吗用英语怎么说
May i call you Can i call you
May I call you? Can I give you a call?
May i call you?
Can I call up you我以为我可以是一只飞鱼,在天空中哭泣,没想到仅仅一场雨,我就败掉整个夏季…用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
我以为我可以是一只飞鱼,在天空中哭泣,没想到仅仅一场雨,我就败掉整个夏季…用英语怎么说
我以为我可以是一只飞鱼,在天空中哭泣,没想到仅仅一场雨,我就败掉整个夏季…用英语怎么说
i just think i am a flying fish which is crying in the sky, i never thought that, i lost the whole summer just because the rain.希望可以帮到楼主,如果觉得好的话就选我为满意答案吧,多谢楼主了。
thought that i can be a flying fish that is crying in the sky, I've never thought of that i lost the whole summer just because the rain.
I don't know会英文的帮忙翻译下面段话,谢绝使用网上翻译器:你好,与你同电话的是我的同事,因为我的英语不好,所以请他代我与你通话,听说你会说中文,我可以打电话给你吗?_百度作业帮
会英文的帮忙翻译下面段话,谢绝使用网上翻译器:你好,与你同电话的是我的同事,因为我的英语不好,所以请他代我与你通话,听说你会说中文,我可以打电话给你吗?
会英文的帮忙翻译下面段话,谢绝使用网上翻译器:你好,与你同电话的是我的同事,因为我的英语不好,所以请他代我与你通话,听说你会说中文,我可以打电话给你吗?
hello, a man who talled to you was my comrade, i asked him for me calling you because my english is not so well. but i heard that u can speak chinese, then can i call you back again?
Hello!The one who was just speaking to u is my colleague.Because my English is very poor,I made him talk to u just now.I heard that u could speak Chinese,So can i call u ?
hello!The one who talked to you in the phone is my colleague. Due to my poor English I asked him to call you for me. It is said that you can speak Chinese. Can I call you?
Hi, The one just on the call is my colleague, I am sorry about this due to my poor English. As I heard you can speak Chinese, so do you mind that I call you on the line?
  Hello, soon afterwars one of my colleagues is speakiing to you, for I'm not so goog at English, so I have asked him to speak to you instead of me.  I have been told that you speak Chinese, and I wonder if I can make a telephone call to you.

我要回帖

更多关于 输入法 英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐