学渣学霸英语句子翻译渣求助,麻烦帮我把这段话翻译成英文

求帮忙翻译成英文。 万分感谢!! 求帮忙翻译下面这段话 谢谢辣我很高兴能在这里做一次演讲。我是一个_百度知道
求帮忙翻译成英文。 万分感谢!! 求帮忙翻译下面这段话 谢谢辣我很高兴能在这里做一次演讲。我是一个
求帮忙翻译成英文。 万分感谢!!求帮忙翻译下面这段话 谢谢辣我很高兴能在这里做一次演讲。我是一个18岁的本地女孩,我认为我的家乡是一个美丽的城市。作为一名来自典型中国家庭的中国女孩 我知道我身上寄托了父母对我成功的很大希望 ,但他们更希望我能生活的自由快乐 , 这也是我梦想中的大学生活。大学四年,我没有想过要去做学霸,拿多少奖学金,做学生干部,我只想在这个独一无二的四年里,学想学的东西,逃想逃的课,读想读的书,做喜欢做的事,练习好英语口语,修身、学习,成为想成为的人。毕业时,我希望能带着如高中向往的大学生活一般的记忆离开,离开时,我希望能听到有人对我说:你的大学生活和别人的不一样,你更加自由快乐。逝去的青春,我只希望,心安理得,快乐自得。
我很高兴能在这里做一次演讲。我是一个18岁的本地女孩,我认为我的家乡是一个美丽的城市。作为一名来自典型中国家庭的中国女孩 我知道我身上寄托了父母对我成功的很大希望 ,但他们更希望我能生活的自由快乐 , 这也是我梦想中的大学生活。大学四年,我没有想过要去做学霸,拿多少奖学金,做学生干部,我只想在这个独一无二的四年里,学想学的东西,逃想逃的课,读想读的书,做喜欢做的事,练习好英语口语,修身、学习,成为想成为的人。毕业时,我希望能带着如高中向往的大学生活一般的记忆离开,离开时,我希望能听到有人对我说:你的大学生活和别人的不一样,你更加自由快乐。逝去的青春,我只希望,心安理得,快乐
I'm very glad to make a speech here. I am a 18 year old local girl, I think my hometown is a beautiful city. As a typical Chinese from family China girl I know my body pinned great hopes the parents of my success, but they hope I can live a free and happy, this is the dream of my university life. University four years, I have thought about doing Curve Wrecker, get the number of scholarships, do the student cadre, I just want to in the four years of the one and only, learn to learn things, fled to want to escape classes, read books to read, do what one likes, to practice good oral English, learning, self-cultivation as for the need to become the person. When I graduated, I hope to bring such as high school aspire to university life in general memory leave, leave, I hope I can hear someone said to me: your university life and not the same as others, you more free and happy. Youth, I only hope, feel at ease and justified, happy and contented.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
sorry I dont,know
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助高手帮我把这段话翻译成英文 万分感谢!!_百度知道
求助高手帮我把这段话翻译成英文 万分感谢!!
环境保护的第一个里程碑——斯德哥尔摩会议日,“联合国人类环境会议”在瑞典首都斯德哥尔摩召开。共有113个国家和一些国际机构的1300多名代表参加了会议。出席会议的代表,广泛研讨并总结了有关保护人类环境的理论和现实问题,制订了对策和措施,提出了“只有一个地球”的口号,并呼吁各国政府和人民为维护和改善人类环境,造福全体人民,造福子孙后代而共同努力。这是联合国史上首次研讨保护人类环境的会议,也是国际社会就环境问题召开的第一次世界性会议,标志着全人类对环境问题的觉醒,是世界环境保护史上第一个里程碑。
提问者采纳
Environmental protection of the first milepost -- Stockholm ConferenceIn June 5, 1972, & the United Nations Conference on the human environment & held in Stockholm. A total of 113 countries and some international organizations have more than 1300 delegates attended the meeting. The delegate that attends the meeting, extensive research and summarize the related protection of the human environment theory and real problem, formulate countermeasure and measure, put forward & only one earth & slogan, and calls upon Governments and people for the maintenance and improvement of the human environment, the benefit of all the people, the benefit of future generations together. This is the first study in Chinese history of protecting human environment conference, is the international community on environmental issues held the first World Conference, marks the human on the environment problems of awakening, is the environmental protection of the world history the first milepost.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
In June 5, 1972, &the United Nations Conference on the human environment& held in Stockholm.A total of 113 countries and some international organizations have more than 1300 delegates attended the meeting.The delegate that attends the meeting, extensive research and summarize the related protection of the human environment theory and real problem, formulate countermeasure and measure, put forward &only one earth& slogan, and calls upon Governments and people for the maintenance and improvement of the human environment, the benefit of all the people, the benefit of future generations together.This is the first study in Chinese history of protecting huma...
环境保护的第一个里程碑——斯德哥尔摩会议
日,“联合国人类环境会议”在瑞典首都斯德哥尔摩召开。共有113个国家和一些国际机构的1300多名代表参加了会议。出席会议的代表,广泛研讨并总结了有关保护人类环境的理论和现实问题,制订了对策和措施,提出了“只有一个地球”的口号,并呼吁各国政府和人民为维护和改善人类环境,造福全体人民,造福子孙后代而共同努力。这是联合国史上首次研讨保护人类环境的会议,也是国际社会就环境问题召开的第一次世界性会议,标志着全人类对环境问题的觉醒,是世界环境保护史上第一个里程碑。环境保护的第一个里程碑——斯德哥尔摩会议
日,“联合国人类环境会议”在瑞典首都斯德哥尔摩召开。共有113个国家和一些国际机构的1300多名代表参加了会议。出...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙把下面这段话翻译成英文,简历上用的,非常感谢!在生活中做事负责,待人友善,正直诚信。学习能力较强,对于感兴趣问题会积极探讨研究,具有科研精神。能熟练操作solidwo_百度作业帮
求大神帮忙把下面这段话翻译成英文,简历上用的,非常感谢!在生活中做事负责,待人友善,正直诚信。学习能力较强,对于感兴趣问题会积极探讨研究,具有科研精神。能熟练操作solidwo
求大神帮忙把下面这段话翻译成英文,简历上用的,非常感谢!在生活中做事负责,待人友善,正直诚信。学习能力较强,对于感兴趣问题会积极探讨研究,具有科研精神。能熟练操作solidworks、matlab等各类工程软件,擅长程序编写。在团队中,善于与他人沟通交流,主动寻求解决方案,有效完成团队任务。精力充沛富有想象力创造力,敢于挑战难题,有追求胜利的决心。
百度翻译,谷歌翻译。充分解决你的问题。/
楼主,俺的英语很好的,是英语专业8级,需翻译这段文字的话,加lj俺——麻烦帮我把这段话翻译成英文,谢谢!你好,我想要在我昨天的订单里面增加一个品种,非常感谢_百度作业帮
麻烦帮我把这段话翻译成英文,谢谢!你好,我想要在我昨天的订单里面增加一个品种,非常感谢
麻烦帮我把这段话翻译成英文,谢谢!你好,我想要在我昨天的订单里面增加一个品种,非常感谢
请见以下:、Hi,I want to add one more item into the the order which I placed yesterday,Tks a lot!
HI,I want to add one more brand into my order which was placed yesterday.Thank you very much.
Hi,I am writing to increase a new category to my yesterday order.Thanks a lot.
Hi, I want to add another item in yesterday's order. Thanks!

我要回帖

更多关于 学渣学霸英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐