跪求一腔热血首外语歌曲!

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
歌曲女的唱的类似昨日重现的歌词 求一首歌很像昨日重现也是什么Every sha节奏很好听 有知道的么、是某个广告的歌曲
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注好像是去年的流行歌曲!去年夏天在太原电视台每天傍晚的天气预报时播放的歌曲,是一个女声唱的,很悠扬,带一点忧伤,非常好听,当时好像在各大电视台都流行过一段。    歌词没查,凭着自己的听力好像有什么take my way什么之类的。。    谁能帮我找到??
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  Could This Be Love    IS THIS?
  不是啊!    风格很像了,但是节奏要快一些!也没这么伤感。    不管怎么样,谢谢咯!
  顶!山西朋友快来帮忙!!    
  每日一顶!!    我頂!    我頂!    我頂顶顶!
  每日一顶!
  每日一顶!
  每日一顶!
  每日一顶!
  每日一顶!
  别顶了 歇歇吧 过些时间可能就有人来了 我求一首男生版的伤感的曲子
  每日一顶!    不顶到死不罢休!    顶顶顶!
  每日一顶!    我頂!
  每日一顶!    继续顶!
  每日一顶!    我继续顶!    go on!!!!
  愚公移山。    我頂顶顶!
  我知道一首叫take my breath away
  不对啊!    很久不顶啦!    我顶!
  继续顶啊!
  继续顶!    换个输入法!
  换回来!      继续顶!
  舞动精灵&far away from home&?
  试试!不行的话俺还顶!
  继续顶!
  继续顶!
  我看这个小妹妹是真心想找这个贴子,我看他发的帖子肚皮都笑破了,大家帮忙想一想
  hey - don't walk away 难道是这个
  还是不对啊!    重装系统了,接着来!    曲风吗,欢快,悠扬,又带有一丝忧伤,好像在讲一个古老的故事。。。  
    take my hand -- Dido ?    
  你要的绝对是这一首,我也是在天气预报上听的   Donna Lewis的 《I COULDE BE THE ONE 》
  不对啊。。。。。    继续顶!    国内的天气预报。。    太原的。。。    随着时间的流逝。。。啊。。。人类要灭亡了啊。。。
  这个是没法查的,除非你能提供原来的音乐
  再顶啊!!!      永恒的电波啊!    神啊!    拉登大叔!
  我想应该是这首吧:《Tell me why 》  这是视听地址:/user/e/j/ejj/.wma    
  还是不对啊!    没这么高,说的声音很悠扬,就好像是慢慢地述说。
  那就不知道了 ,没有一点有用的提示是很难找到的
  是个年轻女人唱的,很悠扬,像在沙漠里的空旷,旋律很美,又有些悲伤
  lz的心情我了解。。。  
  打电话去电视台问下
  LS的能帮我去电视台问问吗?
  顶一下啊!
  帮我去电视台问问啊!    我一个人不好意思~
  有效信息太少了,很难判断。
  Berlin - Take My Breath Away ???    take my breath away    Watching every motion in my foolish lover’s game  On this endless ocean finally lovers know no shame  Turning and returning to some secret place inside  Watching in slow motion as you turn around and say    Take my breath away  Take my breath away    Watching I keep waiting still anticipating love  Never hesitating to become the fated ones  Turning and returning to some secret place to hide  Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say    Take my breath away    Through the hourglass I saw you, in time you slipped away  When the mirror crashed I called you, and turned to hear you say  If only for today I am unafraid    Take my breath away  Take my breath away    Watching every motion in this foolish lover’s game  Haunted by the notion somewhere there’s a love in flames  Turning and returning to some secret place inside  Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say    Take my breath away  My love, take my breath away
  -_-!!!
  不对!
  不是carry the
,是carried away!    LZ指的是carried away by the moonlight。    如果是dana
winner 的版本的话,和LZ说的完全吻合。    你们真是太差了!    听听吧!的确相当美!
  moonlight shadow?
  建议楼主自己哼一段上传到网络空间让大家听听看,这样还有点靠谱
  楼主感动了我,但我帮不到你,楼上那首是吗?
  不记得了
  是不是这个?    Far Away From Home       Strophe I:   I'm loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so....   I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know.   Brigde:   And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be.   Where is home on the milkyway of stars, I dry my eyes again.   Refrain:   In my dreams I'm not so far away from home   What am I in a world so far away from home   All my life all the time so far away from home   without you I'll be so far away from home   Strophe II:   If we could make it thrue the darkest Night we'd have a brither day.   the world I see beyond your pretty eyes, makes me want to stay.   Brigde:   And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be.   Where is home on the milkyway of stars, I dry my eyes again.   Refrain:   In my dreams I'm not so far away from home   What am I in a world so far away from home   All my life all the time so far away from home   without you I'll be so far away from home   Strophe III:   I count on you, no matter what they say, cause love can find it's time.   I hope to be a part of you again, baby let us shine.   Brigde:   And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be.   Where is home on the milkyway of stars, I dry my eyes again.   Refrain:   In my dreams I'm not so far away from home   What am I in a world so far away from home   All my life all the time so far away from home   without you I'll be so far away from home   Refrain:   In my dreams I'm not so far away from home   What am I in a world so far away from home   All my life all the time so far away from home   without you I'll be so far away from home  
  Artist: Smile.DK  Title: Golden Sky  Let us fly-ay-ay-ay la-di-da-di-da-di-dah  To the golden sky  It's the paradise of smile  Where the sun will always shine  La-da-di-da-di-da-di-dah  Welcome to the wonderland, a place for you and me  If you treat me right, then maybe you will have a key  This world is very special, and I'll show it just for you  Let us fly-ay-ay-ay la-di-da-di-da-di-dah  To the golden sky  It's the paradise of smile  Where the sun will always shine  La-da-di-da-di-da-di-dah  iiiiiiiiiiiiiii  There are many secrets that I'd like to share with you  I will show you magic if the words you say are true  Imagine that the wildest dreams are in this mystery  It's a perfect place for you and me  Let us fly-ay-ay-ay la-di-da-di-da-di-dah  To the golden sky  It's the paradise of smile  Where the sun will always shine  La-da-di-da-di-da-di-dah  Let us fly-ay-ay-ay la-di-da-di-da-di-dah  To the golden sky  It's the paradise of smile  Where the sun will always shine  La-da-di-da-di-da-di-dah  iiiiiiii  Let us fly-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay...  Let us fly-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay...  Let us fly-ay-ay-ay la-di-da-di-da-di-dah  To the golden sky  It's the paradise of smile  Where the sun will always shine  La-da-di-da-di-da-di-dah  Let us fly-ay-ay-ay la-di-da-di-da-di-dah  To the golden sky  It's the paradise of smile  Where the sun will always shine  La-da-di-da-di-da-di-dah  Let us fly-ay-ay-ay la-di-da-di-da-di-dah  To the golden sky  It's the paradise of smile  Where the sun will always shine  La-da-di-da-di-da-di-dah    不过这是个舞曲,因为我曾经也找过这个歌,就算你找不到也推荐一下给你分享,呵呵@!  Smile.DK 的 Golden Sky Smile
  是Declan Galbraith 的“Tell Me Why”吗?我的网站有MTV的,这歌给不少人翻唱过。在网站的首页上有图片推荐,是个男孩。求一首英文歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌名
是《此情可待》吗?歌词奉上: Right Here Waiting 此情可待   Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日   and I slowly go insane. 我一步步走向疯狂。   I hear your voice on the line,电话里传来你的声音,   But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这无法让伤痛停止。   If I see you next to never, 倘若此生再难相见。   How can we say forever? 又怎能说和你长相厮守?   Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么。   I will be right
我会在一直这里等你。   Whatever it takes,无论命运怎样变迁,   Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎,   I will be right here waiting for you. 我会在一直这里等你。   I took for granted all the times 我一直坚信,   That I thought would last somehow. 我们一定能坚持到最后。   I hear the laughter, 听见你的笑声,   I taste the tears, 我尝到泪水的苦涩,   But I can't get near you now. 可是此刻却无法接近你。   Oh, can't you see it , baby, 哦 你看不见吗,宝贝?   You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?   Wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,  I will be right
我会在一直这里等你。   Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,无论命运怎样变迁, 无论我多么心碎,   I will be right here waiting for you. 我会在一直这里等你。   I wonder how we can survive this romance.我想知道, 我们如何才能拯救这段感情?   But in the end If I'm with you 但只要最终能和你在一起 ,   I'll take the chance. 我会奋不顾身 。   Oh, can't you see it, baby, 哦 你看不见吗,宝贝?   You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?   Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,   I will be right here waiting for you. 我会在一直这里等你。   Whatever it takes无论命运怎样变迁,   Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎。   I will be right here waiting for you.我会在一直这里等你!   Waiting for you.等候着你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
If I Let You Go -- 西城男孩(Westlife)速度回答,楼下抄歌名搜链接贴歌词的作弊狗请自重。
不是这个,西城的我肯定知道
这个不清楚,但上世纪有一首欧美最经典的歌曲叫yesterday once more.绝对经典
If I Let You Go
right here waiting
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
歌,那个中文名老师说是 悲伤的眼泪,可是我怎么都找不到对的...就是一男的唱的,英文名里有两个英文单词是the...of...
有知道的告诉一下,谢谢
《the sound of silence》(寂静之声)
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求一个网站你懂的 的文章

随机推荐