when dohow are you 回答usually skating怎么回答

请问一下When do you usually go to school?怎么回答,谢请问一下When do you usually go to school?怎么回答,_百度作业帮
请问一下When do you usually go to school?怎么回答,谢请问一下When do you usually go to school?怎么回答,
请问一下When do you usually go to school?怎么回答,谢请问一下When do you usually go to school?怎么回答,
I usually go to school at seven
你通常什么时候去学校?根据句意及首字母提示填空 1.He p___ swimming to skating when he was young 2.Who i___ the computer3.W___ you do,I will support you4.To be h___ ,your handwwritingis not as good as his5.Mr King usually used to tell people how good the product_百度作业帮
根据句意及首字母提示填空 1.He p___ swimming to skating when he was young 2.Who i___ the computer3.W___ you do,I will support you4.To be h___ ,your handwwritingis not as good as his5.Mr King usually used to tell people how good the product
根据句意及首字母提示填空 1.He p___ swimming to skating when he was young 2.Who i___ the computer3.W___ you do,I will support you4.To be h___ ,your handwwritingis not as good as his5.Mr King usually used to tell people how good the products are6.WTO is a very important o___ in the world,which China joined a few years ago7.A__ are usually used to tell people how good the products are.8.I prefer music which has great l___9.I hope that I can be p__ with some useful information about kinds of vacations that your firm can offer.10.Have you ever e__ such a hard life
1 preferred2 invented3 Whatever4 honest5 填哪一空?6 organization78 lyrics9 provided10 experienced
1、prefer2、3、whatever4、honest5、6、organization7、8、lyrics9、provided10、earned
1.prefer2.invented3.whatever4.honest5.横线在哪里?6.organization7.Sorry ,I don‘t know8.lyrics9.provided10.experienced\earned(我觉得两个都行~)when and where do you usually do it?这道题怎么回答_百度知道
when and where do you usually do it?这道题怎么回答
我有更好的答案
你什么时候,哪儿经常做这个?I often do xxx on/in 地点
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Do you watch TV a lot?How many hours do you watch TV a week?When and where do you usually watch watch TV?What do you watch?What is your favorite TV programme?要怎么回答啊?_百度作业帮
英语翻译Do you watch TV a lot?How many hours do you watch TV a week?When and where do you usually watch watch TV?What do you watch?What is your favorite TV programme?要怎么回答啊?
英语翻译Do you watch TV a lot?How many hours do you watch TV a week?When and where do you usually watch watch TV?What do you watch?What is your favorite TV programme?要怎么回答啊?
1.你经常看电视吗?答:Yes,i do2.你一周看多少个小时电视?答:Seven hours.3.你经常在什么时候和什么地方看电视?答:I often watch TV at my room evey Sunday4.你经常看什么的?答:I often watch Cartoon on TV5.什么是你喜爱的节目?答:Sports news is my favorite TV programme
翻译1.你看电视时间多么?2.你一周看多少小时电视?3.你什么时间和地点看电视?4.你看什么?5.你最喜欢什么电视节目?People may have many different kinds of hobbies during their lifetime.When we are very young,we usually play with dolls or toys.When we get older,we may not like playing with them.Some kids go out for a sport like football or skating.Kids spend a lot_百度作业帮
People may have many different kinds of hobbies during their lifetime.When we are very young,we usually play with dolls or toys.When we get older,we may not like playing with them.Some kids go out for a sport like football or skating.Kids spend a lot
People may have many different kinds of hobbies during their lifetime.When we are very young,we usually play with dolls or toys.When we get older,we may not like playing with them.Some kids go out for a sport like football or skating.Kids spend a lot of time developing a hobby and most children put lots of energy into it.Some other children may get interested in reading,painting,stamp collecting,playing the piano or the violin.Some people may change their interests every year.Some of the most popular hobbies include watching TV or videos,reading books,magazines and newspapers,singing and listening to music.Many people like to join sports clubs.Now here are some questions for you.What’s a hobby?Why do we need hobbies?The main _goal_ of a hobby is to give you a break from your work or school.A hobby is something you should do only for yourself.( )1.When you get older,you may not be interested in _____.A.playing ball games B.playing music C.playing with dolls D.reading( )2.If painting is your hobby,it means you ___.A.spend little time on it B.keep working at it day and nightC.like to do itD.aren’t interested in it( )3.The underlined word “goal”in the passage means “___” in Chinese.A.球门 B.含义 C.态度 D.目的( )4.The passage is mainly about ___.A.hobbiesB.how to develop a hobbyC.different people have the same hobbyD.how to spend the free time( )5.Which of the following is NOT ture according to the passage?A.Hobbies can make a person feel relaxedB.Nearly everyone may have a hobbyC.We might have a hobby when we were born.D.People’s hobbies can change with time.

我要回帖

更多关于 how are you 回答 的文章

随机推荐