lebron 12 elitejames.and you 完整句

LeBron James Tells The Sports World Exactly What It Wants To HearFeatured News
Video Gallery
Season 1:Back Home
Season 2:More Than A Charity
Latest News
Our Mission
The LeBron James Family Foundation&s mission is to positively affect the lives of children and young adults through education and co-curricular educational initiatives.
We believe that an education and living an active, healthy lifestyle is pivotal to the development of children and young adults.
- Michele Campbell
LeBron James Family Foundation
Our Initiatives
Where will your
promise take you?
Learn More
Together We Can Change The World
I've Lived a Very
Blessed Life
But with everything that we have, we are most fortunate for the people who have supported us throughout our lives. From supportive teachers and passionate mentors to my awesome mother and my family, my gift was cultivated by the entire Akron community. Whether we were moving to a new school for a fourth time or changing apartments for a fifth time, Mom and I were welcomed by great and humble people.
Our experiences have taught us that every single child has a gift and, just as mine was, those gifts deserve to be cultivated.
Right before I went into the draft, we created the LeBron James Family Foundation (LJFF). Mom and I wanted to create a foundation that, regardless of where I was playing, would be dedicated to giving back to the community by enriching the support system that helped us along our journey. And today, we&re still all in!
We&re staffed entirely by volunteers. From Mom and my wife Savannah to my business partner Maverick, it&s a family affair.
Just as I work to improve my game, I also work to improve my Foundation and its events, year after year. Guided by our two main pillars: support of the Boys and Girls Clubs of America and the Akron Public Schools Akron After School program, the LJFF and our partners are helping enrich community support systems across the country. As a core component of our enrichment efforts, we created the Wheels for Education (WFE) program.
When Mom and I first started our Foundation, we had an event called the Bikeathon. Community organizations nominated deserving kids, and my Foundation gave these kids bikes and we rode through Akron together. In 2011, I decided to step my game up, and we changed the Bikeathon to Wheels for Education. We still give kids bikes, but we&re encouraging my Wheels for Education kids to go to school every day, learn from their teachers, and participate in the Akron After School program.
I don&t want any of my kids to become a statistic and drop out of school. Each year we&re adding a new class of third graders and in the ten years before they graduate, we&ll be working with Akron Public Schools and Akron After School to get them college and career ready. I can&t wait for our first class of graduates: 2021 here we come!
My Hometown: It all Started in Akron, Ohio.
I&ll never forget the day I got my first bike. It was like being handed keys to the world. The city was my playground and from that moment on, Mom could never keep me in the house! I rode the streets of Akron from basketball court to basketball court. It&s where I found my but more importantly, it&s where I fell in love with this community.
No matter where my family and my friends went, we were always welcomed. From Summit Lake Rec Center to St. Vincent St. Mary High School, the connections we made as kids have stayed with us as adults.
Our Foundation partners with Akron and Northeast Ohio businesses and organizations. From our event branding and Wheels for Education giveaways to our business cards and website, we keep it all in the family.
I was born here, I was raised here and no matter where my work takes me, my family and I will always call this great city our home.ESPN’s Dan Le Batard trolls Akron (in comic sans, of course) and gets suspended for his trouble.
Read about it .
Oh my. LeBron has crawled back to his plain Jane sadsack of a wife after nailing a magnificent South Beach skank for a few carefree years. One question remains – will that sadsack wife ever truly let him back into her heart?
The answer – apparently so.
With no hesitation.
Ike and Tina are back together!
Water under the bridge:
…this:
4th quarter cramps. Oh, the irony. The A/C goes out in Game 1 of the NBA Finals and the Miami HEAT ’s biggest bigshot can’t take the heat (in excess of 87 degrees).
Or can he?
It may not surprise you to hear that I’m not buying what LeBron’s selling. Not for a second. In LeBron’s Swiss Army knife of excuses, “cramps” is the corkscrew, the nail file, and all of the murder knives.
I guess “my pinky finger” is the fish scaler and “the rest of my team/Cleveland sucks” is the little scissors.
While I continue to find LeBron’s BS comical, I have to admit that he has gotten a lot better at deflecting responsibility since his ham-fisted “pass the game-winning shot to Donyell Marshall” days. He is now a crafty veteran who knows how to set the table.
Let’s think about what happens next. If the Heat win, LeBron gets bonus points for overcoming debilitating menstrual cramps. He will be considered clutch as shit for overcoming adversity and his legend will grow. On the other hand, if the Heat lose, LeBron can’t be held responsible because he was bravely fighting through injury for the good of his team. His stats will look great on paper and his legend will grow. Articles will be written with headlines like “Despite Finals Loss, LeBron’s Efficiency at All-Time High.”
LeBron knows his jump shot has maxed-out. His bull-charge won’t work forever. But he can continue to develop his blame game until the day he retires. And he is doing just that. He is no longer making excuses, he is making pre-excuses.
He is moving from the reactive to the proactive.
I’m guessing LeBron is a student of
history. Like all greats, he is smart enough to respect and emulate the trailblazers that came before him. He’s said as much in interviews. To that point, I’d like to turn your attention to tennis great Pete Sampras, a major innovator in the area of excuse-making. For all you kids out there, Pete Sampras perfected the use of the pre-excuse in the 90s by pretending to be sick or injured before every single tournament he entered. Really. He probably actually overcame the flu once to win a tournament, got blown by every sports journalist in town, and then was all like MOTHERFUCKING LIGHT BULB.
LeBron is walking a well-worn path. True, any non-retard should be able to see right through this shit, but LeBron knows his audience is a bunch of retard homers.
He’s set his strategy accordingly. Let’s see how it plays out.
PS: Deja vu – I’m pretty sure I have written this exact same shit three or four times. Also, for the record, Ray Allen is 53 and had no trouble running the court and dunking on people without cramping up.
GODDAMNED IT. I was sitting alone (in the dark) in my mom’s basement (being fat, white, and old) and not getting laid (because I spend all my time being jealous of LeBron James and how awesome he is at basketball) when I received this BULLSHIT from my only friend (my mom):
What. The. Fuck.
I get it, famous comedian Matt Lieb – satire and all that. But how TRAGICALLY ironic is it that you lumped the ORIGINAL LeBron James hater and the lone motherfucker to ACTUALLY
back in the day with all of these bandwagon haters?
Okay – maybe singling me out is part of the joke and this piece of satire is even more well-researched and brilliant than it initially appears. In order to be truly authentic, any hater of LeBron bandwagon haters would have to be hating on LeBron James prior to the existence .
But even if this is the case, it’s way too obscure for the typical Deadspin reader to appreciate and is therefore ultimately harmful the actual living, breathing, and shitting real-life version of the sad sack main character of this video – ME.
I have nothing, I live in my mom’s basement, and I have sold
t-shirts in the last three years (one was returned). Zazzle, LeBron-loving douches that they are, even pulled my BEST designs from their dumb store. This site makes no money and pretty much sucks. I forget to post about most of the terrible shit LeBron does. My grammar isn’t even bad in a funny
kind of way. It’s just bad. And now you’ve gone and fucked my rep on an actual real website.
So thanks, Matt Lieb.
Thanks a whole fucking ton.
I demand an apology.
Sincerely,
Bernard G. Watkins
PS: I’m waiting.
Planking, owling, Tebowing, Griffining and now….
Invented by South American soccer players, popularized by Coach K’s undersized white kids at Duke University, perfected by the greatest basketball player of our generation * 8″, 250 lb. LeBron James.
Breaking news from 2012 – LeBron James frequently .
Does LeBron identify with the #1 icon of cutthroat capitalist douchebaggery?
Or is he just showing off his wacky/zany brand of pop culture-based humor?
Is this LeBron’s Ron Mexico?
Or simply an homage to Pat Riley, the Gordon Gekko of the NBA?
Who knows?
Who cares?
Another NBA season is upon us. Here comes a never-ending stream of completely boring and meaningless basketball games for us to ignore for months at a time!
Thousand years from now, the playoffs will begin, at which time we will watch a few playoff games, realize those are also pretty boring, and then wait for LeBron to flop his way to games 4-7 of the NBA finals, watch those, realize basketball is a flawed joke of a sport, and then go to sleep in the 3rd quarter.
Anyhow, in order to do my due diligence as continuing part-time owner of and giver of at least one partial fuck , I will get you retarded bunch of 14 year-olds up to speed on all the recent shit you’ve already heard about LeBron..
First, LeBron’s feet are *completely* jacked, probably because he was already 25 when he graduated high school and is now very, very old.
LeBron is gross.
Second, Jordan threw the rabid hyena/sportswriter hybrids of the world a raw 72 oz. porterhouse when he claimed that he would have beaten LeBron in a game of 1 on 1 in his prime.
Jordan quickly clarified that , primarily because he was merely telling the truth (it is nearly universally acknowledged that Jordan is the greatest of all time, possesses a dramatically better jump shot than LeBron, and that LeBron would have been unable to utilize his go-to flop move in a game of 1-on-1).
Finally, LeBron
(please, please do).
Oh yeah – a bunch of guys said a bunch of things about free agency and it was totally boring.
And Nike shoes are being sold in stores.
Hey! Anybody out there give a shit?
For all the idiots who can’t understand all the hate directed at LeBron, here is a nice cut-and-dry example for you – LeBron mistreating a kid in a wheelchair. LeBron is such a douche that he can’t even *pretend* to be nice to handicapped kids at public events. From UFC fighter :
Let me tell you a story about LeBron. He asked the UFC for tickets for my fight against Anderson Silva. We sit the guy front row, and all through the night he snubs our fans. He’s a guest in our house and he refuses to sign any autographs or take any pictures unless your cup size was later in the alphabet than he was able to learn.
I had a UFC employee tell me he saw a mother wheel her handicapped child up to him to get a picture. Lebron was walking towards them. When he reached the kid, the mother stopped the wheelchair. Lebron took the wheelchair, wheeled it out of the way and kept walking.
Next time I see him he will shake that little boy’s hand, even if I have to break his arm off and take it to the boy.
Note that this is the second story about LeBron pushing a kid in a wheelchair out of his way. Great guy, that LeBron James.
Hall of Famer LeBron James! Write it down right now. Cause it’s a done deal.
Guys…he just won his second title. He. Won. Two. Titles.
Motherfucking TWO. Seriously. Add that shit up. It adds up to TWO.
This is seriously blowing my mind. I never thought this was possible in my wildest dreams. The way LeBron does so much with so little – SO, SO AWESOME. Here is the official list of best players ever ranked by NBA titles (you’ll notice LeBron now sits atop this list):
LeBron James
Bill Russell*
Sam Jones*
John Havlicek*
Tom Heinsohn*
K.C. Jones*
Tom Sanders
Robert Horry
HOU/LAL/SAS
Frank Ramsey*
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar*
Bob Cousy*
Michael Jordan*
Jim Loscutoff
Scottie Pippen*
Kobe Bryant
Michael Cooper
Derek Fisher
Ron Harper
Magic Johnson*
Steve Kerr
Slater Martin*
George Mikan*
Don Nelson
Jim Pollard*
Dennis Rodman*
Larry Siegfried
Tim Duncan
Horace Grant
Vern Mikkelsen*
Shaquille O’Neal
Robert Parish*
Will Perdue
Kurt Rambis
John Salley
DET/CHI/LAL
Bill Sharman*
B.J. Armstrong
Larry Bird*
Bruce Bowen
Randy Brown
Jud Buechler
Bill Cartwright
Sam Cassell
Gene Conley
James Edwards
Mario Elie
Devean George
Manu Ginobili
A.C. Green
Bob Harrison
Udonis Haslem
Gerald Henderson
Dennis Johnson*
Stacey King
Toni Kukoc
Luc Longley
Clyde Lovellette*
Kevin McHale*
Willie Naulls
Tony Parker
John Paxson
Byron Scott
Brian Shaw
Paul Silas
Dwyane Wade
Jamaal Wilkes*
Scott Williams
James Worthy*
Compelling.
After reviewing this list, it should be clear to anyone with a brain
- LeBron is in the motherfucking Hall of Fame.
If you don’t get it, it’s no big deal. The sportswriters of American will provide you with about 10,000 totally insightful “Is LeBron now a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame!?” articles for the next month. They will teach you.
I can’t wait for some fresh perspectives on the matter!
Support all this hatin’ – buy a shirt
If you want to buy FUK LBJ, click directly on the picture.
The rest of the links will take you to the PG-13 store.