agreatdoctor的意思什么意思

英国医生爱德华詹娜放弃寻找特效药,靠找到一种预防天花的办法征服了这一疾病。显然,是创造性思维使他的工作获得巨大收获。总之...
参考译文1:British doctor Edward Jenna to give up looking for cure by finding a way to prevent smallpox conquered the disease. Clearly, the creative thinking to his work with great harvest. In short, remember the following sentence is certainly of great benefit: There are many ways to treat you to download lar参考译文2:United Kingdom doctor Edward Jenna gave up looking for specifics, find a way to conquer the disease of smallpox. It is clear that is creative thinking that his work was a great harvest. In short, remember that following this sentence certainly benefit: there are several ways to treat you download a参考译文3:British physician Edward James Na give up looking for medication, rely on finding a smallpox conquest approach the disease. It is clearly the creative thinking that his work was enormous gains. In short, keep in mind the following sentence: There is certainly great benefit from multiple ways to trea参考译文4:English Doctor Edward Zhan gives up seek the medicine elegantly, depended on found one kind of prevention smallpox the means to conquer this disease.Obviously, is the creative thought causes his work to obtain the huge harvest.Under in brief, remembers this speech definitely be of great help: Has ma语义参照:想自杀
Wanted to commit suicideuoyssimi
uoyssimiI'll be there“。 If two past lovers can remain friends, it's ...
我将会在那里,"如果两个过去爱好者可以保持。朋友,它是他们从来没有在爱或他们仍来月见
正在翻译,请等待...纽介堡分色模型。
Niu lies between the fort minute color model.pipe specification
管规范As you breathe in the breath, the loving light energy (Use R...
如你在呼吸气息,爱好和平的轻能源(使用reiki或karuna基)我不在意你了,希望以后别打搅我的生活,李某某
I do not care about you, and hope I do not disturb my life, Moumou我从招聘网上看到你们公司招聘业务员的信息。因此,我想竞选贵公司的业务员一职。下面,我就自己的情况向您作简单的个人自我介绍...
I from advertise for on the net to see your company advertises for the clerk the information.Therefore, I want to campaign for your firm a clerk duty.Below, I do simply on own situation to you introduce oneself personally.olive & mint
橄榄科技造币厂I love you so much do u know
我的婴孩我爱你非常做u知道We had clearly talk with Well Shin pass criteria is 1 degree...
我们清楚地安排与井的谈话走路通行证标准是1度偏锋是只准许。other than those connected
以外的连接者他后悔和妈妈说了那样的话
his regret and his mother might have said快点看
Hurry up to seeCUSTOMER SAID HE WANTS TO ORDER ONE
客户说他想要一阶我们会从中获得友谊
We will derive the friendship我想这些争辩是很无聊的
I think that these arguments are very boring可以借个订书机吗
May borrow a stapler4:30pm ~ Wedding Ceremony ~ Gannon's Lower Wedding Knoll
4:30pm~婚礼婚礼小山丘下的了~但是工作必须得穿
But the work must wearEMI noise reduction version of the PD78078. u
EMI 噪音减少的 PD78078 的版本。5.billing phone number
付费的电话号码what is the approximate mass required
什么是需要的近似大量战略合作协议
Strategic Cooperation Agreementdesiner
desiner我感谢你让我感觉到了温馨
私は私が暖かさを感じさせるためにありがとう我看到你有很多中国网友
I see you have a lot of Chinese netizens妈妈腿上的水肿是不是有液体在里面?
My mother on the leg edema is a liquid in there?相处。
Get along.我想你不介意我写信向你求救
I do not think you mind if I write to you for helpEverything is finished 、
一切都完了、你告诉过我们你的人生经历,有好多好多曲折,但是你都成功克服过来了,我好佩服你,我希望我以后可以像你一样坚强,最后我希望你...
正在翻译,请等待...广胜
HirokatsuPCS预碰撞系统
按下pc系统统碰预信不信由你,我们上次见面是三十年前
The letter does not believe by you, we previous time meets is 30 years ago多功能金屬添加劑
Multi-purpose metal additives6.1.3 Projekt ?ffnen
the apple id "youname" may exist separately from "yourname@m...
苹果ID“youname”可能存在分别从“”你是我在这世界的唯一
You are my world only我想跟你做朋友。可以吗
I would like to tell your friends. It can be?They used to spend their summer holiday at British resorts,b...
他们曾经度过他们的暑假在英国的手段,但他们现今喜欢出国工艺设计
Process designhaworth delivery
海沃氏交付From then on, as far as possible without words
从那时起,尽可能的没有词We all knew that Mary do speak Chinese better than Jim
我们全部知道玛丽比吉姆讲中国好2. What are some of the qualities of a good parent? Use spe...
2.有哪些素质的一个好的父母?使用特定的详细信息和示例来解释你的答案。I DONT GET UR MEAN UR VERY SHIRT MEAN
正在翻译,请等待...Always baby wife
总小妻子让给你了
Gave youo According to the passage we know that there are many books...
· 我们知道有很多的书,这篇文章。(e.g.,Schlicht,1994). Looking only at the last decade,their ...
[object Object]faster distribution of the longer chain fatty acid-SLN
更快长链脂肪酸-SLN的分布I will protect you, love you, this life unchanged
我会保护你,爱你,这辈子不变货架旁有一些明信片
Shelf next to some of the postcards你知道斐济吗
Do you know that Fiji?开着灯就睡了
Lights on and sleep the数据处理器
??? ????最近查询:
You may be just one person,
正在翻译,请等待...
我 母亲 不要 要 看见 a 喜剧
正在翻译,请等待...
能您开放您的录影
Arrangements in Hong Kong for SB to do sth
I think it is appropriate to refer to the
Those books on the desk to me.
I want to Contentment
升级到溢价,享受下载不受任何限制。
Tainted witnesses
问题读了时间
Although magic and acting in most cases is to make entertainment, do not need it in the end is how we know one thing, but in real life we need to know some things or phenomena of authenticity.
这不是我不关心的 - 有什么区别,我是否照顾或不。
互联网是有益的和危险的。有一个问题,doctor speat a great deal of time in prparing for the operation是啥意思_百度作业帮
有一个问题,doctor speat a great deal of time in prparing for the operation是啥意思
有一个问题,doctor speat a great deal of time in prparing for the operation是啥意思
医生花费了大量的时间在准备手术希望对你有所帮助,有不会的可以再问,agreatdoctor什么意思_百度知道
agreatdoctor什么意思
提问者采纳
a great doctor一个伟大的医生
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
a great doctor, doctor 本身有两个意思,医生和博士, 所以需要结合你上下文看,一位厉害的医生或者博士。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁A doctor for animals教案_九年级英语教案
资源分类:
学科中心:
&& 九年级英语教案
A doctor for animals教案
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
教学目标&&1.&掌握且能运用有关询问某人身体状况的日常用语,能述说健康状况以及谈论病情和给出建议或要求的日常交际用语。&2.&掌握本单元的词汇和习惯用语,特别是短语make&up&one’s&mind,&as&if,&at&least等的用法。&3.&进一步学习动词不定式,学习用it&来充当形式主语的用法,有时还用it&来充当形式宾语,而真正的主语或宾语后置句末。如:I&found&it&difficult&to&learn&English&well.&4.&认真学习”The&man&who&loved&dogs”和”Cody&saves&the&baby”,体会人与动物自然、友好相处的和谐。本单元词汇、短语及习惯用语一、本单元所出现的词组和短语&make&up&one’s&mind&下决心&regard…as&…&把……当作……;当作&as&if&好像&at&sea&在大海上&just&as…&正象;恰与……相同&mobile&phone&可移动电话&half&an&hour&半小时&at&all&根本;全然&at&least&至少;起码&a&doctor&for&animals&兽医&wag&its&tail,&or&put&its&ears&straight&up&摇尾巴或把耳朵竖起来&&To&help&animals&is&helping&people.&帮助动物就是帮助人类。&&make&sb.&do&sth.&使某人做某事&find&something&about&him&on&the&internet&在网上找到有关他的资料&a&pet&dog&named&Don&一条被叫做Don的爱犬&&no&matter&不管&before&long&不久&work&on&从事于……工作&be&on&the&safe&side&万无一失&to&speak&well&of&everyone&说别人好话&to&complain&too&often&报怨太多二、交际用语和句型交际用语&表示肯定和不肯定&Expressing&certainty&and&uncertainty&We&can&find&….我们能找到……。&喜好和厌恶&Like&and&dislikes&I&like&….&我喜欢……。&I&really&love&….&我真的喜欢……。&I&like&to&work&with&….&我喜欢和……工作。&Do&you&like&being&…?&你愿意成为……吗?&请求允许和应答&Asking&for&permission&and&responses&―&Can&I&ask&you&some&questions?&我能问您一些问题吗?&―&Sure.&当然可以。主要句型a.&陈述句&It&is&interesting&to&play&with&pets.&和宠物玩是有趣的。&To&do&the&job&well&is&not&easy.&做好这项工作是不容易的。&It’s&better&to&give&than&to&receive.&奉献总比索取好。&To&make&a&mistake&is&human.&犯错误是人之常情。b.&疑问句&Is&it&easy&to&heal&children?&给孩子治病容易吗?&But&isn’t&it&more&important&to&help&people&than&animals?&但是难到帮助人类不比帮助动物更重要吗?c.&否定句&It&is&not&easy&to&learn&maths&well.&学好数学是不容易的。教学建议(一)教材内容分析&本单元主要学习询问身体健康状况、谈论身体状况以及对身体健康方面的一些忠告或建议、要求等的日常交际用语,还学习了一些常用语及部分同义或近义词的用法。在学习对话的同时,复习归纳了现在完成时时态,强调现在完成时态不能使用过去的时间状语。进一步学习了动词不定式,学习用it&来充当形式主语的用法。&通过对课文The&man&who&loved&dogs和Cody&saves&the&baby的学习,&来体会人与动物友好相处的和谐。&同时要掌握本单元的短语和习惯用语。关于阅读训练的教学建议&第15单元第58课与60课都是以叙事的方式,讲述关于狗的故事。The&man&who&loved&dogs讲述的是James&Herriot做为兽医的艰苦历程和他对职业的奉献精神。Cody&saves&the&baby讲述的是一只狗在地震时救了小主人的经过。两篇文章内容除了一些生词外,没有出现较难的语法项目。对于这样的语篇,可以通过教学设计,提高学生的阅读技巧和阅读速度。并在课堂练习或课后练习时,再阅读其他小短文,演练一下所学的方法,进而达到学会读大意,抓主题的快速阅读的目的。&让学生先对生词和短语进行熟悉,先看课后的习题或相关练习。再开始在限定的时间内通读全文,找出答案。再读课文,将事件的经过用几句话总结一下。并找几个同学试着复述课文,经过几次复述,对课文有个整体的掌握。教师应在此时引导学生注意阅读技巧,让学生反思有哪些问题可以通过改变阅读方式来解决。每篇文章都有重要的主题句,和一条或几条线索,抓住了主线,其他的内容都是作为辅助和注解出现的。根据此种阅读方法,提供另外篇阅读短文,进行课堂练习。dolphin&Long&ago,&dogs&and&horses&were&tamed&to&become&man's&helpers&on&land.&&Today&some&people&believe&that&dolphins&may&become&man's&helpers&in&the&sea&Proof&that&a&dolphin&can&be&trained&to&assist&man&appeared&in&1965.&&The&U.S.&Navy&used&the&services&of&a&sevenfoot&dolphin,&Tuffy.&Tuffy&worked&with&divers&at&the&Navy's&ManintheSea&station&off&the&coast&of&California.&He&acted&as&messenger&to&a&tenman&team&whose&underwater&home&was&Sealab&II,&205&feet&deep.&Wearing&a&plastic&harness,&Tuffy&carried&letters&in&a&waterproof&tube.&&He&also&carried&tools&for&the&undersea&workers.&Tuffy&learned&to&answer&calls&for&help.&&Pretending&to&be&lost,&an&aquanaut&would&sound&a&buzzer.&&Another&aquanaut&would&fasten&one&end&of&a&line&to&Tuffy's&harness&.Tuffy&would&speed&to&the&rescue.&More&and&more&,&it&seems&likely&that&old&tales&of&dolphins'&willingness&to&help&man&are&closer&to&truth&than&to&fiction&.&1.&The&land&animals&dolphins&are&compared&to&are&A.&oxen&and&horses&&&&&B.&dogs&and&cats&C.&dogs&and&horses&&&&&D.&None&of&the&above&2.&The&name&of&the&trained&dolphin&was&A.&&Toughy&&&B.&&Tuffy&&C.&Tufty&&&D.&&&&&&None&of&the&above&3.&The&services&of&the&dolphin&were&used&by&the&A.&Government&of&California&&&&&&&&B.&U.S.&Army&C.&&U.S.&Navy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Scripps&Institution&of&Oceanography&4.&The&article&does&not&say&that&A.&the&station&was&named&Sealab&II&&&&&&B.&the&station's&depth&was&205&feet&C.&ten&men&were&in&the&underwater&team&&D.&the&men&spent&fifteen&days&at&the&station&5.&For&all&his&chores,&the&dolphin&A.&wore&a&plastic&harness&&&&B.&&&carried&a&waterproof&tube&C.&carried&a&line&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&carried&tools&6.&The&signal&for&the&dolphin's&rescue&chore&was&a&A.&&shout&&B.&bell&&&&&C.&buzzer&&D.&whistle&7.&The&purpose&of&the&line&the&dolphin&took&was&to&A.&save&the&aquanaut&from&drowning&&&B.&lead&the&aquanaut&back&to&the&others&C.&help&the&aquanaut&to&guide&the&dolphin&&D.&carry&a&light&to&the&aquanaut&8.&The&author&suggests&that&this&modern&example&makes&old&tales&about&dolphins&seem&A.&more&truth&than&fiction&&&&&&B.&more&fiction&than&truth&C.&half&truth&and&half&fiction&&&&D.&entirely&fiction参考答案:&1.&&C&&&&2.&B&&&3.&C&&&&4.&&D&&&&5.&A&&&&6.&C&&&&7.&B&&&&8.&ASwallows简介&(1)&本文简单介绍了燕子的生活习性。&(2)&对小动物的介绍一般都是从细节到它的生活习性。&There&are&different&kinds&of&swallows.&Some&swallows&make&their&homes&in&the&&others&build&their&nests&under&the&roofs.&They&make&their&nests&of&earth&and&grass.&It&takes&them&several&days&to&build&a&nest.&They&have&to&work&in&the&early&morning.&The&swallow&lays&five&or&six&eggs&at&a&time.&The&mother&bird&sits&on&them,&and&the&father&bird&watches&by&her&side&and&gives&some&food&to&her.&You&must&not&think&that&when&swallows&fly&over&your&head,&they&aren't&working.&No!&Life&is&work&to&them.&The&young&swallows&eat&a&lot&and&they&are&busy&catching&the&insects&for&them.&So&they&have&to&work&from&early&morning&till&late&at&night.&At&last&the&young&birds&can&fly&well,&but&the&old&ones&can't&rest.&They&began&to&think&about&their&second&family,&for&they&have&two&broods&every&season.&When&the&second&brood&can&fly,&too,&it's&time&to&think&about&going&to&the&warmer&countries,&and&when&spring&comes,&they'll&return.1.注解&(1)&swallow&n.&燕子&(2)&nest&n.&巢&(3)&roof&n.&屋顶&(4)&lay&v.&产(卵)&(5)&insect&n.&昆虫&(6)&brood&n.&一窝所孵的幼雏2..思考题&(1)&Can&you&see&swallows&easily&now?&Why?&(2)&In&what&way&can&we&protect&(保护)&this&kind&of&animal?教学目标&&1.&掌握且能运用有关询问某人身体状况的日常用语,能述说健康状况以及谈论病情和给出建议或要求的日常交际用语。&2.&掌握本单元的词汇和习惯用语,特别是短语make&up&one’s&mind,&as&if,&at&least等的用法。&3.&进一步学习动词不定式,学习用it&来充当形式主语的用法,有时还用it&来充当形式宾语,而真正的主语或宾语后置句末。如:I&found&it&difficult&to&learn&English&well.&4.&认真学习”The&man&who&loved&dogs”和”Cody&saves&the&baby”,体会人与动物自然、友好相处的和谐。本单元词汇、短语及习惯用语一、本单元所出现的词组和短语&make&up&one’s&mind&下决心&regard…as&…&把……当作……;当作&as&if&好像&at&sea&在大海上&just&as…&正象;恰与……相同&mobile&phone&可移动电话&half&an&hour&半小时&at&all&根本;全然&at&least&至少;起码&a&doctor&for&animals&兽医&wag&its&tail,&or&put&its&ears&straight&up&摇尾巴或把耳朵竖起来&&To&help&animals&is&helping&people.&帮助动物就是帮助人类。&&make&sb.&do&sth.&使某人做某事&find&something&about&him&on&the&internet&在网上找到有关他的资料&a&pet&dog&named&Don&一条被叫做Don的爱犬&&no&matter&不管&before&long&不久&work&on&从事于……工作&be&on&the&safe&side&万无一失&to&speak&well&of&everyone&说别人好话&to&complain&too&often&报怨太多二、交际用语和句型交际用语&表示肯定和不肯定&Expressing&certainty&and&uncertainty&We&can&find&….我们能找到……。&喜好和厌恶&Like&and&dislikes&I&like&….&我喜欢……。&I&really&love&….&我真的喜欢……。&I&like&to&work&with&….&我喜欢和……工作。&Do&you&like&being&…?&你愿意成为……吗?&请求允许和应答&Asking&for&permission&and&responses&―&Can&I&ask&you&some&questions?&我能问您一些问题吗?&―&Sure.&当然可以。主要句型a.&陈述句&It&is&interesting&to&play&with&pets.&和宠物玩是有趣的。&To&do&the&job&well&is&not&easy.&做好这项工作是不容易的。&It’s&better&to&give&than&to&receive.&奉献总比索取好。&To&make&a&mistake&is&human.&犯错误是人之常情。b.&疑问句&Is&it&easy&to&heal&children?&给孩子治病容易吗?&But&isn’t&it&more&important&to&help&people&than&animals?&但是难到帮助人类不比帮助动物更重要吗?c.&否定句&It&is&not&easy&to&learn&maths&well.&学好数学是不容易的。教学建议(一)教材内容分析&本单元主要学习询问身体健康状况、谈论身体状况以及对身体健康方面的一些忠告或建议、要求等的日常交际用语,还学习了一些常用语及部分同义或近义词的用法。在学习对话的同时,复习归纳了现在完成时时态,强调现在完成时态不能使用过去的时间状语。进一步学习了动词不定式,学习用it&来充当形式主语的用法。&通过对课文The&man&who&loved&dogs和Cody&saves&the&baby的学习,&来体会人与动物友好相处的和谐。&同时要掌握本单元的短语和习惯用语。关于阅读训练的教学建议&第15单元第58课与60课都是以叙事的方式,讲述关于狗的故事。The&man&who&loved&dogs讲述的是James&Herriot做为兽医的艰苦历程和他对职业的奉献精神。Cody&saves&the&baby讲述的是一只狗在地震时救了小主人的经过。两篇文章内容除了一些生词外,没有出现较难的语法项目。对于这样的语篇,可以通过教学设计,提高学生的阅读技巧和阅读速度。并在课堂练习或课后练习时,再阅读其他小短文,演练一下所学的方法,进而达到学会读大意,抓主题的快速阅读的目的。&让学生先对生词和短语进行熟悉,先看课后的习题或相关练习。再开始在限定的时间内通读全文,找出答案。再读课文,将事件的经过用几句话总结一下。并找几个同学试着复述课文,经过几次复述,对课文有个整体的掌握。教师应在此时引导学生注意阅读技巧,让学生反思有哪些问题可以通过改变阅读方式来解决。每篇文章都有重要的主题句,和一条或几条线索,抓住了主线,其他的内容都是作为辅助和注解出现的。根据此种阅读方法,提供另外篇阅读短文,进行课堂练习。dolphin&Long&ago,&dogs&and&horses&were&tamed&to&become&man's&helpers&on&land.&&Today&some&people&believe&that&dolphins&may&become&man's&helpers&in&the&sea&Proof&that&a&dolphin&can&be&trained&to&assist&man&appeared&in&1965.&&The&U.S.&Navy&used&the&services&of&a&sevenfoot&dolphin,&Tuffy.&Tuffy&worked&with&divers&at&the&Navy's&ManintheSea&station&off&the&coast&of&California.&He&acted&as&messenger&to&a&tenman&team&whose&underwater&home&was&Sealab&II,&205&feet&deep.&Wearing&a&plastic&harness,&Tuffy&carried&letters&in&a&waterproof&tube.&&He&also&carried&tools&for&the&undersea&workers.&Tuffy&learned&to&answer&calls&for&help.&&Pretending&to&be&lost,&an&aquanaut&would&sound&a&buzzer.&&Another&aquanaut&would&fasten&one&end&of&a&line&to&Tuffy's&harness&.Tuffy&would&speed&to&the&rescue.&More&and&more&,&it&seems&likely&that&old&tales&of&dolphins'&willingness&to&help&man&are&closer&to&truth&than&to&fiction&.&1.&The&land&animals&dolphins&are&compared&to&are&A.&oxen&and&horses&&&&&B.&dogs&and&cats&C.&dogs&and&horses&&&&&D.&None&of&the&above&2.&The&name&of&the&trained&dolphin&was&A.&&Toughy&&&B.&&Tuffy&&C.&Tufty&&&D.&&&&&&None&of&the&above&3.&The&services&of&the&dolphin&were&used&by&the&A.&Government&of&California&&&&&&&&B.&U.S.&Army&C.&&U.S.&Navy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Scripps&Institution&of&Oceanography&4.&The&article&does&not&say&that&A.&the&station&was&named&Sealab&II&&&&&&B.&the&station's&depth&was&205&feet&C.&ten&men&were&in&the&underwater&team&&D.&the&men&spent&fifteen&days&at&the&station&5.&For&all&his&chores,&the&dolphin&A.&wore&a&plastic&harness&&&&B.&&&carried&a&waterproof&tube&C.&carried&a&line&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&carried&tools&6.&The&signal&for&the&dolphin's&rescue&chore&was&a&A.&&shout&&B.&bell&&&&&C.&buzzer&&D.&whistle&7.&The&purpose&of&the&line&the&dolphin&took&was&to&A.&save&the&aquanaut&from&drowning&&&B.&lead&the&aquanaut&back&to&the&others&C.&help&the&aquanaut&to&guide&the&dolphin&&D.&carry&a&light&to&the&aquanaut&8.&The&author&suggests&that&this&modern&example&makes&old&tales&about&dolphins&seem&A.&more&truth&than&fiction&&&&&&B.&more&fiction&than&truth&C.&half&truth&and&half&fiction&&&&D.&entirely&fiction参考答案:&1.&&C&&&&2.&B&&&3.&C&&&&4.&&D&&&&5.&A&&&&6.&C&&&&7.&B&&&&8.&ASwallows简介&(1)&本文简单介绍了燕子的生活习性。&(2)&对小动物的介绍一般都是从细节到它的生活习性。&There&are&different&kinds&of&swallows.&Some&swallows&make&their&homes&in&the&&others&build&their&nests&under&the&roofs.&They&make&their&nests&of&earth&and&grass.&It&takes&them&several&days&to&build&a&nest.&They&have&to&work&in&the&early&morning.&The&swallow&lays&five&or&six&eggs&at&a&time.&The&mother&bird&sits&on&them,&and&the&father&bird&watches&by&her&side&and&gives&some&food&to&her.&You&must&not&think&that&when&swallows&fly&over&your&head,&they&aren't&working.&No!&Life&is&work&to&them.&The&young&swallows&eat&a&lot&and&they&are&busy&catching&the&insects&for&them.&So&they&have&to&work&from&early&morning&till&late&at&night.&At&last&the&young&birds&can&fly&well,&but&the&old&ones&can't&rest.&They&began&to&think&about&their&second&family,&for&they&have&two&broods&every&season.&When&the&second&brood&can&fly,&too,&it's&time&to&think&about&going&to&the&warmer&countries,&and&when&spring&comes,&they'll&return.1.注解&(1)&swallow&n.&燕子&(2)&nest&n.&巢&(3)&roof&n.&屋顶&(4)&lay&v.&产(卵)&(5)&insect&n.&昆虫&(6)&brood&n.&一窝所孵的幼雏2..思考题&(1)&Can&you&see&swallows&easily&now?&Why?&(2)&In&what&way&can&we&protect&(保护)&this&kind&of&animal?教学建议(二)关于写作训练的教学建议&本单元第60课的第4项是写作训练。主要是叙述父母的职业。根据本单元关于动物的主题,这里建议写作内容可选择以动物为主题。&动物是人类的朋友,我们应当爱惜它们。人与动物和平相处,世界会变得更加美好。由于近几年保护动物的呼声日益高涨,各国各地区分别开辟和划分大片土地作为野生动物园,从此,野生动物有了属于自己的家园,动物的数量和种类都相应增加。为了便于人们观赏海洋动物,了解海底世界,海洋馆也应运而生。&请就此题材写一篇短文,描写你参观海洋馆的情况,及个人对此的感受。[分析与引导]&此篇短文类似于游记,要求写出时间、地点、人物、事件、经过和观后感受。应按照时间的先后顺序写,内容要详略得当,突出重点,特别是在“人与自然”这方面应有所体现,尽力表达人与动物和平共处的和谐之美,使读者有身临其境之感,引起共鸣。[范文与点评]&A&visit&to&the&world&under&the&sea&Have&you&ever&been&to&the&world&under&the&sea&?&I&have&been&there&once.&It&was&a&sunny&morning.&I&with&my&father&went&there&on&a&bus.&It&was&a&little&far&from&my&home.&It&took&us&about&two&hours&to&get&there.&After&getting&the&tickets,&we&went&in.&First,&we&went&into&a&large&hall.&There&I&saw&a&pond&with&several&dolphins.&We&were&told&that&there&would&be&a&performance&in&ten&minutes,&so&we&found&a&good&place&for&watching.&Soon&a&beautiful&girl&came&out&and&the&performance&began.&The&dolphins&performed&very&well&and&all&the&people&there&watched&carefully&and&such&words&as&Wonderful,&Great,&Good,&Cool&could&be&heard&again&and&again.&Then,&we&came&to&the&touching&pool.&There&were&some&small&fish&in&it&and&visitors&could&touched&them&with&their&hands&softly.&And&the&girl&working&there&explained&their&names&to&us.&It&was&not&easy&to&touch&them&in&my&life&,&so&I&played&there&for&a&long&time.&It&was&very&interesting.&At&last,&when&it&was&nearly&the&lunch&time,&it&was&the&time&for&another&performance&of&all&kinds&of&fish&and&a&diver.&At&this&time&many&fish&came&here&for&their&lunch&and&the&diver&gave&them&their&food.&The&diver&was&a&young&beautiful&girl&and&she&said&Hello&to&us&with&her&hands.&It&was&difficult&for&her&to&feed&the&fish&because&some&of&them&were&dangerous,&especially&sharks.&I&was&worried&about&her&all&the&time,&but&the&girl&did&it&easily&and&well.&We&could&see&that&she&had&become&a&good&friend&of&sharks&and&many&other&animals.&We&felt&very&excited&and&thanked&her&a&lot.&It&was&a&good&visit&and&it&was&a&good&lesson&for&me,&too.&People&and&animals&are&good&friends&and&we&should&live&together&well.&I&should&learn&from&the&girl&feeling&fish.&Nothing&is&too&difficult&if&we&put&our&hearts&into&it.&If&we&have&a&great&goal,&we&should&try&to&do&it&well&and&we&will&be&the&winners.&本文符合游记的要求,时间、地点、人物、事件及其先后顺序和教益都交代的很好,特别是“人鲨共舞”场面的描写很精彩,充分体现了“人与自然和谐相处”这一主题思想,读后能使人引起共鸣,达到了教育的目的。第57与59课对话及不定式做主语的教学建议&57课是以为狗看病为话题的对话,从一对父子的谈话中,可以看出作为兽医的父亲对自己的职业的热爱,以及对动物与人之间关系的理解。并引出了不定式作主语的用法。59课是母子谈论医生这一职业的对话,引出了it作为形式主语的不定式结构。&建议这两课的教学过程&有机结合,巧妙地安排授课时间,完成这部分内容的学习。先让同学们对这两课内容一起预习,主要是熟悉生词和语法。上课时,围绕着职业的谈论展开,引出相关的教材内容,再反复练习不定式作主语的句型。&可以先引导谈论他们将来想选择的职业,提出问题:&What&kinds&of&jobs&do&you&know?&What&would&you&like&to&be&in&the&future?&What&are&your&parents'&job?&Do&your&parents&like&their&job?&Why&or&why&not?&在适当的情况下提示学生一些职业的说法。对有些职业的名称可参考下文提供的《关于职业的英语词汇》。&然后让学生熟悉对话的内容,如通过放录音、看影片、或阅读教材来实现。再进一步对不定式作主语的句子进行分析:&To&be&a&doctor&for&animals&is&very&rewarding.&To&help&animals&is&helping&people.&To&do&what&the&doctor&tells&you&is&important.&可以将以上两句与下句进行比较,突出不定式是怎样作为主语出现的:&To&many&people,&a&pet&is&like&one&of&the&family.&可将学生分成两组做练习。给A组一些单词,如:&easy,&hard,&dangerous,&necessary,&important,&difficult,&useful,&clever,&meaningful,&interesting,&happy,&sad,&…&给B组一些不定式短语,如:&to&help&animal&to&go&swimming&to&do&shopping&to&drink&water&to&kill&a&bird&to&find&a&lost&book&to&climb&the&hill&to&travel&by&air&让B组的同学读出不定式短语,A组同学在限定的时间内选择形容词连成句,如:&It's&meaningful&to&help&animal.&It's&interesting&to&go&swimming.&It's&necessary&to&drink&water.&It's&difficult&to&find&a&lost&book.&…&只要回答的合情合理就可以过关,如果A组的同学都不过关,两组交换位置,让B组的同学来回答。注意学生们的发音及句子的叙述要完整。关于职业的英语词汇&actor&男演员&actress&女演员&singer&歌手&dancer&舞蹈家&musician&音乐家&pianist&&钢琴家&painter&画家,油漆匠&teacher&教师&professor&&教授&headmaster&中小学校长&headmistress&中小学女校长&headteacher&校长&director&导演&editor&编者&writer&作家&reporter&记者&announcer&&广播员&journalist&杂志记者&worker&工人&farmer&农夫&fisherman&渔夫&chemist&化学家,药剂师&engineer&工程师&explorer&探险家&researcher&研究员&doctor&医生,博士&nurse&&护士&surgeon&外科医生&sailor&水手&seaman&&船员&pilot&飞行员,领航员&astronaut&&宇航员&driver&&驾驶员&athlete&运动员&policeman&&警察&detective&侦探&judge&法官&lawyer&律师&attorney&律师&cook&厨子,厨师&baker&面包师&waiter&侍者&waitress&女服务生&butcher&屠夫&clerk&办事员&typist&打字员&secretary&&秘书&salesman&售货员,推销员&shopkeeper&&零售商,店主&bookseller&书商&tailor&裁缝&soldier&军人&postman&&邮差&mailman&邮差&firefighter消防人员&conductor&乘务员&librarian图书管理员&babysitter&保姆&apprentice&&学徒工&artisan&&工匠&craftsman&&工匠&specialist&专家&employer&雇主,老板&receptionist&&接待员&operator&电话接线员&interpreter&&翻译&photographer&&摄影师&playwright&剧作家&linguist&&语言学家&botanist&&植物学家&economist&经济学家&chemist&&化学家&scientist&&科学家&philosopher&&哲学家&politician&政治学家&physicist&物理学家&archaeologist&&考古学家&geologist&&地质学家&mathematician&数学家&biologist&&生物学家&zoologist&&动物学家&statistician&统计学家&physiologist&&生理学家&futurologist&&未来学家&artist&&艺术家&composer&&作曲家&designer&&设计家&sculptor&雕刻家&designer&&服装设计师&model&&模特&poet&诗人&merchant&商人&stewardess&空中小姐&porter&行李夫&architect&建筑师&druggist&药剂师&chemist&药剂师&guide&导游&dentist&牙科医生&supervisor&&监工教学建议(三)第57课重点例句及相关知识的分析&1.&Do&you&like&being&a&doctor&for&animals?&您喜欢当兽医吗?&句中的being&可以用to&be&的形式表示。如:&I&like&to&be&an&English&teacher.&我喜欢当一名英语教师。&句中a&doctor&for&an&animals&可以用an&animal&doctor&的形式表示。如:&He&is&a&famous&animal&doctor&from&England.&他是来自英国的著名兽医。&2.&To&be&a&doctor&for&animals&is&very&rewarding.&当兽医很值得。&句中rewarding是形容词,意思是“有报酬的;有用的;有益的”。如:&You&will&find&this&book&very&rewarding.&你将发现这本书是非常有益的。&3.&But&isn't&it&more&important&to&help&people&than&animals?难道不是帮助人比帮助动物更重要吗?&(l)本句是否定疑问句结构。这时或是表示惊异的情绪,或是有点责难的口吻。有时还表示一种赞叹,(这时用降调)。例如:I&posted&the&letter&last&Monday.&Haven't&you&got&it?那封信我上星期一就寄出了,难道你没有收到吗?(表示惊异)&Didn’t&you&do&your&homework&yesterday?&难道你昨天没有做作业&吗?(责难)&(2)回答这类问句时。肯定答语用“Yes&+&肯定结构”,否定结构用“No&+&否定结构”。这与汉语习惯不同,要特别注意。例如:&“Haven't&you&written&to&Jack?”“Yes,&I&have.”&“你没给杰克写信吗?”“不,我写了。”&“Didn't&you&tell&her&about&the&matter?”“No,I&didn’t.”&“你没告诉她那件事吗?”“是的,没告诉她。”&4.&To&help&animals&is&helping&people.&帮助动物就是帮助人类。&句中helping是现在分词作定语,修饰people。&分词有两种,一种是现在分词,一种是过去分词。这两种分词在句子中能担任的成分大体相同,主要是在意思上有主动和被动之分。现在分词一般有主动的意思,过去分词一般有被动的意思,有时表示的时间也不相同。试看两种分词的主要差别。如:&He&is&a&promising&young&man.&他是一个很有培养前途的青年。&This&is&a&pressing&problem.&这是个紧急问题。&He&is&an&interesting&man.&他是个有趣的人。&He’s&very&interested&in&the&man.&他对那个男人非常感兴趣。&The&news&is&exciting.&这消息很激动人心。&We&were&excited&to&hear&it.&听了这事我们很激动。&5.&So&a&pet&can&help&a&person&feel&less&lonely.&因此宠物可以使人较少感到孤独。&lonely&与alone的意思比较接近,但在使用时有所区别:&lonely用作形容词,意思是“孤单的;寂寞的”。可指心灵上的寂寞,也可指偏僻的地点。在句中既可作表语,也可作定语。alone&可作形容词和副词,意思是“单独;独自”,不指心理上寂寞的感觉。&例:feel&lonely(√);a&lonely&traveller(√)&be&alone(√);a&alone&house(×)&She&was&taken&to&a&lonely&island,&lived&alone,&but&she&never&felt&lonely.&她被带到一个荒岛上,自己居住,但她从不感到寂寞。第58课重点例句及相关知识的分析&1.&There&is&a&famous&animal&doctor&from&England&who&wrote&many&books&about&animals.&一位英国著名兽医,他写了许多关于动物方面的书。&句中from&England&介词短语做定语,和who&wrote&many&books&about&animals&从句做定语同时修饰doctor。&2.&He&grew&up&with&a&pet&dog&named&Don.&他与被叫Don&的爱犬一起长大。&句中named&是过去分词做定语,修饰dog。&named&相当于called&或with&the&name,意思是“被叫做……”&The&boy&called&John&is&my&classmate.&=The&boy&named&John&is&my&classmate.&=The&boy&with&the&name&John&is&my&classmate.&叫约翰的那个男孩是我的同学。&3.&He&made&up&his&mind&to&be&a&vet.他下定决心要成为一名兽医。&make&up&one’s&mind是“下定决心”的意思,其后常接不定式。one’s必须和其相应的主语保持一致。如果主语为复数,mind也要用复数形式。如:&(1)I’ve&made&up&my&mind.我已决定了。&(2)He&needs&someone&to&make&up&his&mind&for&him.他需要别人替他作决定。&(3)The&students&in&Class&1&all&made&their&minds&to&study&hard.一班的全体同学都下定了决心要努力学习。&4.&Before&long,&Herriot&noticed&that&people&in&the&country&also&had&dogs&as&pets.&不久以后,赫里奥特注意到这儿乡下的人们也把狗当作宠物。&句中before&long&作“不久以后”讲,切不要按字面译为“长时间以前”或“好久以前”。如:&We&hope&to&finish&our&experiment&before&long.&我们希望不久(以后)就把实验做完。&long&before&作“很久以前”讲。原意为“……以前很久”,故也可译为“老早”。long&before&跟before&long&不同,前者在其后面可以接名词或一个从句;当上下文明确时,名词或从句还可以省略。Before&long&则没有上述搭配用法。&They&began&the&test&yesterday,&but&we&had&made&experiment&long&before.&我们昨天开始做实验,但我们在那以前很久就已经做准备了。&5.&They&regarded&their&pets&as&members&of&their&families.&他们把宠物视为家庭成员。&句中regard&…&as意思是“将……视为”。如:&I&regard&him&as&my&brother.&我将他当成我的兄弟。&He&is&regarded&as&the&best&doctor&in&town.&他被视为是城内最好的医生了。&6.&They&would&go&with&him&in&his&car&every&day&as&he&went&to&the&farms&to&heal&sick&animals.&当他到农场给生病的动物看病时,这两条狗都坐车跟着他。&句中as&是连词,意思是“当……的时候,一面……一面”,(强调同时,一般连续时间不长),如:&As&we&were&talking&about&Titanic,&our&teacher&came&in.&正当我们谈论“泰坦尼克号”这部电影时,教师进来了。&The&students&sing&as&they&go&along.&学生们边走边唱。&When、while和as一样都是连词,注意它们的不同。如when“当……的时候”(一般表示动作紧接着发生);“那时”(等立连词,前有逗号分开)&I&stayed&till&sunset,&when&it&began&to&rain.&我一直呆到太阳下山,那时天开始下雨了。&while是“当……时候;和……同时”(强调同时发生,一般连续时间较长)&While&I&was&watching&TV,&he&was&reading.&当我在看电视的时候,他正在看书。&While&there&is&life,&there&is&hope.&有生命就有希望。&7.&Later&in&his&life,&James&Herriot&wrote&a&lot&about&his&experience&as&a&country&vet&in&Yorkshine,&England.&在赫瑞尔的晚年,他根据在英国约克郡当乡村兽医时的经验写下许多著作。&句中的as&是介词,意思是“作为,当作”。如:&I&have&come&here&as&a&journalist.&我是以记者身份到这里来的。&As&a&student,&you&must&study&hard&for&the&people.&作为一名学生,你必须努力为人民而学习。&8.&No&matter&how&much&he&loved&all&kinds&of&animals,&he&loved&dogs&the&best.&不管他多么喜欢各种各样的动物,他还是最喜欢狗的。&句中no&matter作连词用,意思是“不管”。如:&No&matter&how&hot&it&is!&不管多么热。&Don’t&trust&him,&no&matter&what&he&says&or&does.&他不管说什么,做什么,都不要信任他。&Don’t&trust&him,&no&matter&what&he&says.&不管他说什么,你都不要信任他。&Don’t&believe&the&rumour,&no&matter&who&repeats&it.&不论是谁说的,都不要相信这谣言。&No&matter&where&she&is,&I&must&find&her.&&不论她在哪儿,我都要找到她。第60课重点例句及相关知识的分析&1.&Mrs&Parley&said&she&felt&as&if&they&were&in&a&storm&at&sea.&帕利太太说她觉得好象是在海上乘船遇到了风暴似的。&句中as&if&相当于as&though&“仿佛……似的”。注意:当主句是一般现在时,as&if从句用一般过去时;当主句是一般过去时,as&if从句用表示过去的相应时态。如:&He&speaks&English&as&if&he&were&an&Englishman.&他说起英语来好像一个英国人似的。&He&acted&as&if&(as&though)&nothing&had&happened.&他表现得似乎没有发生什么事。&She&loves&the&child&as&if&he&were&here&own.&&她爱这孩子如同爱自己的孩子一样。&此外,as&if&(as&though)后可以跟动词不定式。如:&She&raised&her&hand&as&though&(as&if)&to&hang&the&picture&on&the&wall.&她举手象要把这幅画挂在墙上。&He&raised&his&hand&as&though&to&take&off&his&hat.&他举起手来,像要脱帽似的。&2.&She&tried&hard&to&reach&the&baby’s&room…&but&the&house&broke&in&two,&dropping&her&to&the&first&floor&and&leaving&the&baby’s&bed&hanging&in&the&edge&of&the&twostory&house.&他尽力地到达婴儿房间,但是房子裂成了两半,把她摔到了楼下,而婴儿的小床留在上面,搭在这座二层楼的边缘上,摇摇欲坠。&由dropping&和leaving&组成的两个ing形式短语在句中作伴随情况状语。如:&They&came&into&the&room&laughing&and&talking.&他们说说笑笑地走进屋来。&Taking&a&dictionary,&she&began&to&prepare&her&lessons.&她拿了本词典,开始准备功课。&3.&……&just&as&the&bed&crashed&to&the&first&floor&……与此同时床坠落到了一楼。&4.&It&is&true&to&say&a&dog&is&man’s&best&friend&or&at&least&Roberts&best&friend.&事实上说狗是人类最好的朋友,起码是罗特的最好的朋友。&*&句中it是形式主语,to&say&a&dog动词不定式是真实主语。&句中it作先行代词用。It在句中充当形式主语或形式宾语,而将真正的和逻辑上的主语或宾语(通常用不定式短语、动名词短语或从句表示)移到后面去。如:&It&is&very&important&for&us&to&learn&English.&(it代替不定式to&learn&English做形式主语)我们学习英语是十分重要的。&It&takes&much&time&to&carry&out&a&test.&(it&代替不定式to&carry&out&a&test作形式主语)进行试验是要花费许多时间的。&it&作形式宾语:在具有宾语补语的句子里,it在动词后作直接宾语的先行代词,在宾语补语后面再出现真正的直接宾语(一般以不定式短语、动名词短语表示,但也有用that引出一个宾语从句)。如:&I&found&it&a&bit&difficult&to&work&in&class&because&I&kept&on&thinking&about,&the&match&in&the&afternoon.&我发现在课堂上学习有点儿难,因为我一直在想着下午的比赛。&We&think&it&useful&to&learn&the&computer&well.&我们认为学好计算机是有用的。&*&at&least&意思是“至少,起码”。如:&At&least&I&can&give&you&ten&dollars.&最少我能给你十美元。&at&least&的反义词是at&most&意思是“至多”。&I&can&pay&only&fifty&dollars&at&most.&我最多只能付五十美元。语法讲解The&Infinitive动词不定式(三)用作主语&To&do&the&job&well&is&not&easy.&做好这工作不容易。&To&drive&fast&is&dangerous.&开快车是危险的。&To&learn&English&well&is&very&important.学好英语是很重要的。&在现代英语中,更为普遍的是用it&来开始一个句子,作形式主语,而把真正的主语动词不定式(或短语)放在后面。例如:&It’s&not&easy&to&learn&a&foreign&language&well.&学好一门外语不容易。&It&is&necessary&to&make&a&plan&for&this&course&of&study.必须制定一个学习这门课程的计划。&It’s&better&to&give&than&to&receive.&奉献总比索取好。&如果要说明不定式表示的动作是谁做的,可以在不定式前加一个for&引起的短语:&It&is&not&hard&for&one&to&do&a&bit&of&good.&对于一个人来说做点好事并不难。&在以某些形容词(如:&kind&,good&,nice&,clever,&wrong,&right&,foolish,&wise,&unwise等)作表语时,不定式前常可加一个of引起的短语,来说明不定式指的是谁的情况,如:&It’s&kind&of&you&to&think&so&much&of&us.&你总是想着我们真是太好了。例句:&To&make&a&mistake&is&human.&犯错误是人之常情。&It’s&better&to&be&the&safe&side.&万无一失更好。&To&speak&well&……/&ill&of&everyone……说人好(坏)话……&To&work&hard&is&the&key&to&success.&勤奋学习是成功的钥匙。Lesson&57&教学设计示例Properties:&Recorder,&Overhead&ProjectorTeaching&Objectives:&1.&Understand&the&dialogue.&2.&Learn&some&useful&structures&and&phrases.&3.&Learn&the&grammar:&the&Infinitive.Language&focus:&like&being&a…&,&play&with,&a&lot&of&funTeaching&Procedures:I.&Showing&the&teaching&aimsII.&Revision&Revise&the&names&of&animals&that&could&be&kept&as&pets:&dog,&cat,&snake,&parrot,&rabbit,&fish,&etc.&Ask&Does&anyone&have&a&pet?&wWhat&kinds&of&animals&would&you&like&to&have&as&pets?III.&Leading&in&Ask:&What&do&you&want&to&be&when&you&grow&up?&Let&the&students&discuss&the&question.&Then&give&the&second&question:&What&do&you&want&to&be,&a&doctor&for&humans&or&a&doctor&for&animals?&Why?IV.&Presentation&Look&at&the&picture&in&Lesson&57.&The&boy&is&sitting&on&the&sofa.&His&father&is&talking&with&a&dog&in&his&hand.&What&did&they&say?&Play&the&tape&for&the&students&to&listen,&check&the&answers&with&the&students.&Then&read&the&dialogue&and&answer&the&questions&of&Exercise&1&in&the&workbook&in&pairs.&Go&through&the&dialogue&and&explain&some&language&points.&Play&the&tape&for&the&students&to&listen&and&repeat,&ask&the&students&to&practise.&Then&let&them&act&out&the&dialogue&in&pairs.VI.&Free&practice&Do&an&example&with&one&student.&Then&let&the&class&make&up&their&own&dialogues&in&pairs.&Get&them&to&act&out&their&dialogues.&Ask&the&students&to&discuss&the&questions.&Ask:&Do&you&think&it's&more&important&to&help&people&than&animals?&Why?&What&kinds&of&jobs&do&you&know?&What&would&you&like&to&be&in&the&future?&What&are&your&parents'&job?&Do&your&parents&like&their&job?&Why&or&why&not?VI.&Presentation&Ask&the&students&to&find&the&Infinitive&sentences.&1.&To&be&a&doctor&for&animals&is&very&rewarding.&2.&To&help&animals&is&helping&people.&Ask&the&students&to&pay&attention&to&the&Infinitive.&Give&them&more&examples&to&understand&better.&Then&go&through&Part&3.&Choose&the&possible&answer.&Let&the&students&master&this&form:&It&is&adj&.&+&to&do&something&/&To&do&something&is&+&adj&.&VII.&Workbook&Do&Exercise&3&in&class.&Let&the&students&translate&the&sentences&into&Chinese.VII.&Summary&Exercises&in&class&Have&a&dictation.&1.&Do&you&like&being&a&doctor&for&animals?&2.To&be&a&doctor&for&animals&is&very&rewarding.&3.&To&help&animals&is&helping&people.&4.&A&pet&can&help&a&person&feel&less&lonely.&5.&To&play&with&a&pet&is&a&lot&of&fun.&6.&To&complain&too&often&isn’t&a&good&thing.&7.&To&work&hard&brings&success.&Open&the&books&check&the&answers&by&themselves&and&correct&their&spelling&mistakes.IX.&Homework&1.&Recite&the&dialogue.&2.&Pre&&read&in&Lesson&58.Lesson&58教学设计示例Properties:&Recorder,&Overhead&Projector.Teaching&Objectives:&1.&Understand&the&text.&2.&Learn&some&useful&words&and&expressions.Teaching&Procedures:I.&Showily&the&teaching&aimsII.&Revision&&&&&Check&the&homework.&Then&revise&the&dialogue&in&Lesson&57.&Ask&the&students&to&act&out&the&dialogue.&Study&the&new&words&in&this&lesson.III.&Leading&in&Ask&the&students&this&question:&There&is&a&famous&animal&doctor&in&England.&He&wrote&many&books&about&animals,&what’s&his&name?&Let&the&students&read&the&text&and&answer&the&question.IV.&Reading&Ask&the&students&to&listen&to&the&tape&and&answer&the&question:&Which&animal&did&Herriot&like&best?&Then&go&through&the&questions&of&Exercise&1&in&the&workbook.&Make&sure&they&can&understand&them.&Ask&them&to&read&the&story&more&carefully&and&discuss&the&answers&to&Exercise&I&in&the&workbook&in&pains.&Check&the&answers&with&the&whole&class.&Deal&with&any&grammatical&or&lexical&problems&that&arise.&1.&make&up&one's&mind&to&do&something&He&has&made&up&his&mind&to&study&English&well.&2.&go&on&with&something:&Let’s&go&on&with&our&lesson.&3.&regard&.&.&.&as&He&regards&his&teacher&as&his&mother.V.&Reeling&aloud&Play&the&tape&for&the&students&to&listen&and&repeat.&Use&any&methods&that&you&think&suitable:&repetition&by&the&whole&class,&groups,&pairs&or&individual&students.&Then&give&out&some&key&words&and&phrases.&Let&the&students&retell&the&story.VI.&Workbook&Do&Exercise&2.&The&answers&are:&for,&grow&up,&into,&that,&made&up,&mind,&treat,&Before,&treated,&heal,&treating,&At,&at,&on,&regarded&For&Exercise&3.&Let&the&students&do&it&by&themselves.&Choose&the&best&answer,&then&read&the&sentences&together.&Pay&attention&to&the&grammar.&Let&the&students&make&up&more&sentences.VII.&SummaryExercises&in&classFill&in&the&blanks.&1.&He&made&up&his&mind&________(study)&English&well.&2.________(treat)&large&animals&is&hard&work.&3.&Ifs&hard&work&________(treat)&the&dogs.&4.&Please&go&on&________(read)&the&text.&5.&He&grew&up&with&a&pet&dog________&(name)&Don.&6.&The&dogs&________&never________(treat)&when&they&became&sick.&7.&Everyday&as&he&went&to&the&farmers&________(heal)&sick&animals.&Answers:&to&study,&Treating,&to&treat,&reading,&named,&were&treated,&to&healVIII.&Homework&1.&learn&the&phrases,&make&sentences&with&them.&2.&Retell&the&story.Lesson&59教学设计示例Properties:&Recorder,&Overhead&ProjectorTeaching&Objectives:&1.&Understand&the&dialogues&2.&Learn&the&grammarLanguage&focus:&the&InfinitiveTeaching&Procedures:I.&Showing&the&teaching&aimsII.&Revision&Check&homework,&ask&two&or&three&students&to&retell&the&story&about&Lesson&58.III.&Leading&in&Give&the&students&a&topic,&let&them&make&up&a&dialogue.&For&example:Why&did&you&become&a&doctor&for&animals?&What&do&you&like&best&about&your&job?&Is&it&easy&to&heal&sick&animals?IV.&Presentation&Tell&the&students&that&we’ll&learn&a&dialogue&about&a&child’s&doctor.&First,&ask&the&students&to&use&the&following&dialogue&in&Exercise&I&to&help&them.&Then&work&in&pairs.V.&Free&Practice&Suppose&your&friend&is&a&doctor&for.&.&.&.&Interview&her&or&him&about&her&or&his&job.&Use&the&dialogue&in&Lesson&59&to&help&you,&make&up&a&new&dialogue,&work&in&pairs,&then&do&Exercise&1.VI.&Practice&Part&2.&Look&at&the&picture.&Say&something&about&it.&For&example:&To&be&a&doctor&is&very&interesting.&To&be&a&sick&man&is&very&painful.&To&do&as&the&doctor&tells&you&is&important.&Change&these&sentences&beginning&with:&It’s&+&adj.&+&to&do&something.&Go&through&Exercise&2,&ask&the&students&to&finish&changing&these&sentences.VII.&WorkbookDo&Exercise&2.&The&answers&are:&1.&It’s&necessary&to&prepare&a&place&for&the&dog.&2.&It’s&good&for&the&dog&to&take&a&walk&every&day。&3.&It’s&very&important&to&keep&the&dog&clean.&4.&It’s&not&a&good&thing&to&let&the&dog&bark&at&night.&5.&It’s&necessary&to&give&the&dog&injections&regularly.VIII.&SummaryExercises&in&classChange&these&sentences&beginning&with&It&is&...to...&1.&English&is&difficult&for&me&to&learn&well.&2.&To&say&is&easier&than&to&do.&3.&To&treat&large&animals&isn’t&easy.&4.&To&take&medicine&on&time&is&necessary.&5.&To&keep&the&classroom&clean&is&very&important.&6.&To&take&a&walk&after&supper&is&good&for&your&health.IX.&Homework&1.&Make&up&a&new&dialogue&according&to&Lesson&59.&2.&Finish&doing&Exercise&3&in&the&workbook.Lesson&60&教学设计示例Properties:&Recorder,&Overhead&Projector,&Pictures.Teaching&Objectives:&1.&Listening&Practice.&2.&Learn&some&useful&words&and&expressions.Language&focus:&be&asleep,&be&busy&with&something/&be&busy&doing&something,is&if,&break&in&two,&at&sea,&shout&to/&at.&.&.&,grab.&.&.&,in&one's&mouth,&at&leastTeaching&Procedures:I.&Showing&the&teaching&amisII.&Revision&Check&homework&first,&practise&some&sentences&using&the&Infinitive&and&ask&some&students&to&make&up&a&dialogue.III.&Listening&Tell&the&students&that&there&is&something&wrong&with&somebody&in&the&listening,&the&doctor&gives&him&diagnosis&Prescription&and&some&other&suggestions.&Listen&to&the&text&then&do&Exercise&I&in&the&workbook,&read&through&the&questions,&play&the&tape&again&and&find&the&answers,&finally,&check&the&answers&with&the&whole&class.IV.&Presentation&Tell&the&students&today&we&are&going&to&read&a&story&about&how&the&dog&saves&the&baby&.First&the&students&read&the&text&quickly,&and&find&out&what&happened&in&the&text.&Then&read&the&passage&carefully,&answer&right&or&wrong.&Correct&the&wrong&statements.V.&Reading&aloud&Play&the&tape&for&the&students&to&listen&and&repeat.&Explain&some&language&points.&1.&be&busy&with&/&be&busy&doing&I&am&busy&with&my&homework.&I&am&busy&doing&my&homework.&2.&as&if&She&felt&as&if&she&was&in&a&storm.&Get&the&students&to&do&Exercise&3&in&the&workbook.VI.&Practice&Ask&the&students&to&read&the&proverbs&below&and&understand&the&meanings&of&them,&suggested&infinitives&to&make&your&own&proverbs.VII.&Write&Workbook&Exercise&4.&Write&a&report&about&what&your&parents&do.&First&give&the&students&an&example,&then&ask&them&to&do&it.VIII.&Checkpoint&Go&through&Checkpoint&15.&Explain&something&if&necessary.&Spend&some&time&on&the&useful&expressions.IX.&Workbook&Ask&the&students&to&do&Exercises&4&and&5.&Pay&attention&lo&the&use&of&the&InfinitiveX.&SummaryExercise&in&classComplete&the&following&sentences.&1.&The&animals&can't&find____________________(足够吃的食物).&2.You&need&____________________(一些喝的)&,&don’t&you?&3.&Li&Lei&has&got___________________.&(一些有趣的事要告诉我的)&4.&Ifs&very&important&____________________&(好好休息)&.&5.____________________(做早操)is&very&important&every&day.&6.Ifs&good____________________(多喝水).&7.You’d&better&(吃些药)XI.&Homework&1.&Revise&the&contents&of&the&whole&unit.&2.&Retell&the&story.&3.&Finish&the&exercises&in&the&workbook.探究活动(一)Kidom&and&his&dog&Vick&One&day,&Kidom&and&his&friend&Dick&went&to&the&river&fishing,&Kidom&took&his&dog&Vick&with&him.&But&now&and&then,&when&the&dog&saw&a&small&animal&or&a&bird,&he&would&run&after&it&and&try&to&catch&it.&Dick&hated&the&dog&very&much&because&the&dog&frightened&the&fish&away.&“Why&do&you&bring&your&dog&here?”&said&Dick&to&Kidom.”&He&is&running&here&and&there.&All&the&fish&are&frightened&and&swim&away.&Just&then&Dick&shouted,&“Wait,&fish&is&biting&my&line.&I&can&feel&it.”&Dick&was&very&glad.&He&forgot&the&danger.&He&went&to&pull&the&line.&The&boy&fell&down&into&the&water.&“Help!&Help!&I&can’t&swim.”&Dick&shouted,&up&and&down&in&the&river.&But&Kidom&could&not&swim,&either.&Just&then&Vick&came&up.&The&dog&jumped&into&the&water&and&pulled&Dick&onto&the&dry&land&by&biting&Dick’s&shirt&with&his&teeth.&Dick&was&saved.&He&was&still&holding&the&line&in&his&hand.&On&its&end&was&a&big&fish.注释:(1)went&to&the&river&fishing&去河钓鱼&(2)fell&down&into&the&water&掉进水里&(3)up&and&down&in&the&river&在河里上下挣扎&(4)by&biting&Dick’s&shirt&with&his&teeth&用它的牙咬住迪克的上衣Swallows&There&are&different&kinds&of&swallows.&Some&swallows&make&their&homes&in&the&&others&build&their&nests&under&the&roofs.&They&make&their&nests&of&earth&and&grass.&It&takes&them&several&days&to&build&a&nest.&They&have&to&work&in&the&early&morning.&The&swallow&lays&five&or&six&eggs&at&a&time.&The&mother&bird&sits&on&them,&and&the&father&bird&watches&by&her&side&and&gives&some&food&to&her.&You&must&not&think&that&when&swallows&fly&over&your&head,&they&aren't&working.&No!&Life&is&work&to&them.&The&young&swallows&eat&a&lot&and&they&are&busy&catching&the&insects&for&them.&So&they&have&to&work&from&early&morning&till&late&at&night.&At&last&the&young&birds&can&fly&well,&but&the&old&ones&can't&rest.&They&began&to&think&about&their&second&family,&for&they&have&two&broods&every&season.&When&the&second&brood&can&fly,&too,&it's&time&to&think&about&going&to&the&warmer&countries,&and&when&spring&comes,&they'll&return.1.注解&(1)&swallow&n.&燕子&(2)&nest&n.&巢&(3)&roof&n.&屋顶&(4)&lay&v.&产(卵)&(5)&insect&n.&昆虫&(6)&brood&n.&一窝所孵的幼雏2.思考题&(1)&Can&you&see&swallows&easily&now?&Why?&(2)&In&what&way&can&we&protect&(保护)&this&kind&of&animal?dolphin&Long&ago,&dogs&and&horses&were&tamed&to&become&man's&helpers&on&land.&&Today&some&people&believe&that&dolphins&may&become&man's&helpers&in&the&sea&.&Proof&that&a&dolphin&can&be&trained&to&assist&man&appeared&in&1965.&&The&U.S.&Navy&used&the&services&of&a&sevenfoot&dolphin,&Tuffy.&Tuffy&worked&with&divers&at&the&Navy's&ManintheSea&station&off&the&coast&of&California.&He&acted&as&messenger&to&a&tenman&team&whose&underwater&home&was&Sealab&II,&205&feet&deep.&Wearing&a&plastic&harness,&Tuffy&carried&letters&in&a&waterproof&tube.&&He&also&carried&tools&for&the&undersea&workers.&Tuffy&learned&to&answer&calls&for&help.&&Pretending&to&be&lost,&an&aquanaut&would&sound&a&buzzer.&&Another&aquanaut&would&fasten&one&end&of&a&line&to&Tuffy's&harness&.Tuffy&would&speed&to&the&rescue.&More&and&more&,&it&seems&likely&that&old&tales&of&dolphins'&willingness&to&help&man&are&closer&to&truth&than&to&fiction&.1.&The&land&animals&dolphins&are&compared&to&are&A.&oxen&and&horses&B.&dogs&and&cats&C.&dogs&and&horses&D.&None&of&the&above2.&The&name&of&the&trained&dolphin&was&A.&&Toughy&B.&&Tuffy&C.&Tufty&D.&&&&&&None&of&the&above3.&The&services&of&the&dolphin&were&used&by&the&A.&Government&of&California&B.&U.S.&Army&C.&&U.S.&Navy&D.&Scripps&Institution&of&Oceanography4.&The&article&does&not&say&that&A.&the&station&was&named&Sealab&II&B.&the&station's&depth&was&205&feet&C.&ten&men&were&in&the&underwater&team&D.&the&men&spent&fifteen&days&at&the&station5.&For&all&his&chores,&the&dolphin&A.&wore&a&plastic&harness&B.&&&carried&a&waterproof&tube&C.&carried&a&line&D.&&carried&tools6.&The&signal&for&the&dolphin's&rescue&chore&was&a&A.&&shout&B.&bell&C.&buzzer&D.&whistle7.&The&purpose&of&the&line&the&dolphin&took&was&to&A.&save&the&aquanaut&from&drowning&B.&lead&the&aquanaut&back&to&the&others&C.&help&the&aquanaut&to&guide&the&dolphin&D.&carry&a&light&to&the&aquanaut8.&The&author&suggests&that&this&modern&example&makes&old&tales&about&dolphins&seem&A.&more&truth&than&fiction&B.&more&fiction&than&truth&C.&half&truth&and&half&fiction&D.&entirely&fiction参考答案:&1.&&C&2.&B&3.&C&4.&&D&5.&A&6.&C&7.&B&8.&A探究活动(二)Health&As&regard&health,&I&have&nothing&useful&to&say&since&I&have&little&experience&of&illness.&I&eat&and&drink&whatever&I&like,&and&sleep&when&I&cannot&keep&awake.&I&never&do&anything&whatever&on&the&ground(实际上)&that&it&is&good&for&health,&though&in&actual&fact&the&things&I&like&doing&are&mostly&wholesome(有益健康的).&Psychologically(从心理方面)&there&are&two&dangers&to&be&guarded&against&in&old&age.&One&of&these&is&undue&absorption(不适当的迷恋)&in&the&past.&It&does&not&do&to&live&in&memories,&in&regrets&for&the&good&old&days,&or&in&sadness&about&friends&who&are&dead.&One's&thoughts&must&be&directed&to&the&future,&and&to&things&about&which&there&is&something&to&be&done.&This&is&not&always&&one's&own&past&is&gradually&increasing&weight.&It&is&easy&to&think&to&oneself&that&one's&emotions&used&to&be&more&vivid&than&they&are,&and&one's&mind&more&keen.&If&this&is&true&it&should&be&forgotten,&and&if&it&is&forgotten&it&will&probably&not&be&true.Saint&Bernard&dogs&The&famous&Saint&Bernard&dogs&have&saved&many&travelers&lost&in&storms&on&the&Alps.&&The&dogs'&home&is&a&travelers'&shelter&kept&by&Augustinian&monks.&&It&stands&at&the&highest&point&of&the&Great&Saint&Bernard&Pass.&For&hundreds&of&years&the&pass&has&been&used&for&travel&between&Switzerland&and&Italy.&&The&journey&was&often&dangerous.&Snow&and&ice&still&block&the&pass&for&months.&But&the&dogs&are&no&longer&needed&to&search&it&after&a&storm.&&In&1964&the&Great&Saint&Bernard&Tunnel&was&opened&for&motor&transport.&The&tunnel,&only&three&and&a&half&miles&long,&was&the&first&alpine&tunnel&for&road&traffic.&Motorists&are&not&the&only&users&of&the&Great&Saint&Bernard&Tunnel.&Observers&report&that&swallows&now&take&the&tunnel&route.&&It&has&become&part&of&their&spring&flyway&as&they&migrate&north&from&Italy&.1.&The&Saint&Bernard&dogs&became&famous&for&A.&living&in&a&shelter&B.&guiding&climbers&C.&saving&travelers’&lives&D.&having&shaggy&coats2.&The&dogs&are&kept&by&A.&the&Swiss&government&B.&Augustinian&monks&C.&the&Alpine&Club&of&London&D.&Franciscan&monks3.&The&Great&Saint&Bernard&Pass&is&a&route&between&A.&France&and&Switzerland&B.&&&&Italy&and&Switzerland&C.&Switzerland&and&Austria&D.&Switzerland&and&Germany4.&The&Great&Saint&Bernard&Tunnel&has&lessened&the&dangers&of&the&route&because&A.&travelers&no&longer&use&the&pass&itself&B.&the&pass&is&now&kept&open&all&winter&C.&dogs&can&patrol&the&tunnel&more&easily&D.&All&of&the&above5.&The&selection&states&that&this&tunnel&A.&was&opened&in&1964&&&&&&B.&is&3.5&miles&long&C.&was&the&first&road&tunnel&through&the&Alps&&&D.&&&&All&of&the&above6.&The&birds&using&the&tunnel&during&their&spring&migration&are&A.&&cranes&&B.&sparrows&&C.&storks&&D.&swallows7.&Their&use&of&the&tunnel&shows&that&they&A.&can&change&a&flyway&for&easier&flights&&B.&like&to&follow&cars&C.&find&flying&over&the&Alps&easy&&&&D.&intend&to&build&nests&in&Switzerland参考答案:&C&B&B&A&D&D&ATeenagers&need&friends&Many&teenagers&feel&that&the&most&important&people&in&their&lives&are&their&friends.&They&believe&that&their&family&members,&and&in&particular&their&parents,&don’t&know&them&as&well&as&their&friends&do.&In&large&families,&it&is&quite&often&for&brothers&and&sisters&to&fight&with&each&other&and&then&they&can&only&go&to&their&friends&for&advice.&It&is&very&important&for&teenagers&to&have&one&good&friend&or&a&circle&of&friends.&Even&when&they&are&not&with&their&friends,&they&usually&spend&a&lot&of&time&talking&among&themselves&on&the&phone.&This&communication&is&very&important&in&children’s&growing&up,&because&friends&can&discuss&something&difficult&to&say&to&their&family&members.&However,&parents&often&try&to&choose&their&children’s&friends&for&them.&Some&parents&may&even&stop&their&children&from&meeting&their&good&friends.&The&question&of&“choice”&is&an&interesting&one.&Have&you&ever&thought&of&the&following&questions?&Who&chooses&your&friends?&Do&you&choose&your&friends&or&your&friends&choose&you?&Have&you&got&a&good&friend&your&parents&don’t&like?&Your&answers&are&welcome.探究活动(三)关于求医用语小结1.叙述病情&I'm&not&feeling&well.&/I&don’t&feel&well.&/I’m&feeling&very&ill.&/I&feel&ill.&我觉得不舒服/我觉得很难受。&There’s&something&wrong&with&me.&/Something&is&wrong&with&me.我不舒服。&I’ve&caught&a&cold.&我得了感冒。&I’ve&got&a&headache.&我头疼。&I’ve&got&a&cough.&我咳嗽。&I&feel&pain&in&my&left&leg.&我左腿疼。&My&whole&body&feels&weak.&我浑身无力。&I'm&aching&all&over.&我浑身疼。&I&don't&feel&like&eating&anything.&我没食欲。&I’ve(got)&a&headache/toothache/stomachache.&=My&head/tooth/stomach&aches。我头/牙/胃痛。&There’s&something&wrong&with&my&arm.&我手臂有点毛病。&I’m&feeling&very&ill&(even&worse).我感觉病得很厉害(更加严重)。2.医生常用语&What's&the&trouble/matter/wrong?&怎么了?&Have&you&taken&his&temperature?&你给他量体温了吗?&Open&your&mouth,&please!&请张开嘴。&How&long&has&he&been&like&this?&他这种情况有多少天了?&Maybe&he&has&caught&a&bit&of&cold.&他可能有点儿感冒。&Don't&worry.&/&Take&it&easy.&别着急。&It's&not&serious.&不严重。&He'&ll&be&all&right&soon.&他很快会好的。&You’ll&be&all&right&(well)&soon.你很快会好的。&Here,&try&this&medicine.喏,吃吃这个药吧。&Take&it&twice&a&day,&after&meals.请服此药,一天二次,饭后服用。&You’d&better&stay&in&bed&till&tomorrow.&&你最好在床上躺到明天。A&doctor&for&animals&&&&&
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 doctor是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐