buy a new skirtmany much 同义词组组

My mother will buy me a new skirt.的同义句_百度作业帮
My mother will buy me a new skirt.的同义句
My mother will buy me a new skirt.的同义句
my mother will buy a new skirt for me.根据上文,判断下列句
根据上文,判断下列句子正 “T”,误 “F”.
One morning Mr Green and his son,Bill,are in a big shop.Mr Green wants to buy a new sweater and a skirt for Mrs Green,and a shirt for himself (他自己).Bil_百度作业帮
根据上文,判断下列句
根据上文,判断下列句子正 “T”,误 “F”.
One morning Mr Green and his son,Bill,are in a big shop.Mr Green wants to buy a new sweater and a skirt for Mrs Green,and a shirt for himself (他自己).Bil
根据上文,判断下列句
根据上文,判断下列句子正 “T”,误 “F”.
&&&& One morning Mr Green and his son,Bill,are in a big shop.Mr Green wants to buy a new sweater and a skirt for Mrs Green,and a shirt for himself (他自己).Bill likes apples,so (所以) his father buys two kilos of apples.Bill wants to buy a black T-shirt and some picture books too.There are many people in the shop.They all want to buy something in the shop.
(&&&& )1.Bill goes shopping with Mrs Green.(&&&& )2.Mr Green wants to buy a new skirt for Mrs Green.(&&&& )3.Mr Green buys a T-shirt for himself.(&&&& )4.Bill wants to buy some books.(&&&& )5.Many people buy things in the shop.
1-5 & FTFTTGive it to me to buy a SAINTY skirt!这句是什么意思?_百度知道
Give it to me to buy a SAINTY skirt!这句是什么意思?
Give it to me to buy a SAINTY skirt!把这个给我买舜天的裙子!双语对照例句:1.My mother is going to buy me a new skirt. 我的妈妈将要给我买一件新裙子。 2.He advised me not to buy it. 他劝我不要买那东西。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
Give it to me to buy a SAINTY skirt!把它(可以指钱)给我用来买一条舜天牌的裙子!
给我钱去买一件SAINTY衬衫
给我买一条裙子sainty!
去网上找找啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦老师解答:根据句意及首字母提示
根据句意及首字母提示填上句中所缺的单词.
1.I will have a job i________ tomorrow.I need to look smart 2.I'm afraid your skirt is out of s________.You should buy a new one.3.He wa_百度作业帮
麻烦老师解答:根据句意及首字母提示
根据句意及首字母提示填上句中所缺的单词.
1.I will have a job i________ tomorrow.I need to look smart 2.I'm afraid your skirt is out of s________.You should buy a new one.3.He wa
麻烦老师解答:根据句意及首字母提示
根据句意及首字母提示填上句中所缺的单词.
1.I will have a job i________ tomorrow.I need to look smart 2.I'm afraid your skirt is out of s________.You should buy a new one.3.He walked a________ the station and looked for his son.4.Young people today need to e________ different things. 5.Are they for or a________ the idea?
l.interview& 2.style& 3.around &4.experience& 5.against——What can I do for you,_____?——I want to buy a new skirt for my wife.A.Mr B.Mrs C.Sir D.Miss_百度作业帮
——What can I do for you,_____?——I want to buy a new skirt for my wife.A.Mr B.Mrs C.Sir D.Miss
——What can I do for you,_____?——I want to buy a new skirt for my wife.A.Mr B.Mrs C.Sir D.Miss
Mr. ( mister )意思是“先生”,通常用于男子的姓名前.选择C 注意一下中括号内的内容Mrs. 意思也是“太太、夫人”,是对已婚妇女的称呼,[使用时常与丈夫的姓氏连用].Miss 〔 mis 〕意为“女士、小姐”,是对未婚女子的称呼,[与姓氏连用].sir 意思也是“先生”,是对上级和长辈的尊称,或商业信件中对男子的称呼madam 意思是“太太、夫人”,是对妇女的尊称,不论婚否都可用
C 从后面: I want to buy a new skirt for my wife." 我想给我妻子买条裙子”看是男性在买东西,排除 Mrs/ Miss, 而 Mr+ 姓, 如: Mr Black,
祝你学习进步,更上层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
答案为C,.Mr
.Miss 都要在他们后面加上性氏,才能称呼别人。

我要回帖

更多关于 follow的同义词组 的文章

随机推荐