求帮忙翻译一段英语小短文加翻译短文!

有一段英语文章,请求好心人帮忙翻译一下,悬赏20.是这样的,英语文章太长了,一次只能放上那么一点点。。。先放一点点吧,能弄多少是多少了
晕,为什么我复制了英语文章放上面,_百度作业帮
晕,为什么我复制了英语文章放上面,
晕,为什么我复制了英语文章放上面,然后点确定时没用呢?
Indicators were stated as intensities (indicators’ amount to production amount) to facilitate a comparison between different factories and different production volumes.
In case of NOx, SO2 and Suspended Particular Matter (SPM), indicators were categorized in those applicable for prevention (before pollutions occur) and those applicable for controlling purposes (after pollutions occur). For allother cases, this distinction was not applied.
Indicators for heat and electrical energy consumption are considered separately. CO2, NOx or SO2 emissions can be assigned to both, heat and electrical energy consumption. However, according the Kyoto protocol,emissions of electrical energy have to be assigned to the producer ofelectrical energy.
晕,这字数也太少了~
你的英语文章呢?
英文跑了?
按强度指标(指标量生产量)为方便不同厂家不同生产量的比较。的情况下,氮氧化物,二氧化硫和悬浮颗粒物(SPM)指标进行分类,在那些适用于预防(前污染发生)和用于控制目的(在污染发生)。所有情况下,这个区别不适用。为热能和电能消耗指标分别考虑。CO2,NOx和SO2排放量可以被分配到的热能和电能消耗。然而,根据京都议定书,电力能源排放有分配给生产电能。...英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...求英语大神帮忙翻译一段短文!跪谢~_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙翻译一段短文!跪谢~
中国传统艺术是我国无上的瑰宝,在传统艺术里主要包含戏曲、相声、手工艺等等,在中华五千年的历史中传统艺术经历了数不清的革新与传承。历经风雨的传统艺术在现今虽然很多都已经失传却也有不少被保留下来作为后世子孙无可替代的精神财富。 ps:用语口语化一些,不需要词语太复杂,因为要口头说。万分感谢!
Chinese traditional art is our supreme treasure.It mainly includes opera, crosstalk, crafts and so on.It has experienced countless innovations and inheritance in Chinese history of 5 thousands of years.After weathering lots of storms ,lots of the traditional arts have been lost ,but many of them are preserved to be irreplaceable spiritual wealth for our future generations.
英语学习顾问
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Chinese traditional art is the treasure of our country great, in the traditional art mainly includes drama, crosstalk, arts and crafts, etc., traditional art in five thousand years of Chinese history has experienced countless innovation and inheritance. After wind and rain of traditional art in today, although many are already lost but there are also many be preserved for posterity irreplaceable spiritual wealth.有道词典 相当专业
我开始也是有道的,但是翻译的太中国话了,还有好多句子乱七八糟的
呵呵 没注意啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻找20篇80词的英语短文,并翻译,有几篇是几篇。求帮忙,如果好,我一定采纳。
学霸来帮忙
[初一英语]
认真回答问题哦,因为被采纳之后,可以拿到提问者悬赏的28问豆,还有机会获得提问者附赠的5问豆哦~
(采纳返回10%问豆哦)
Skating&&&&&Mom&bought&me&a&pair&of&skating&shoes&at&my&fifth&birthday.&From&then&on,&I&developed&the&hobby&of&skating.&It&not&only&makes&me&stronger&and&stronger,&but&also&helps&me&know&many&truths&of&life.&I&know&that&it&is&normal&to&fall,&and&if&only&you&can&get&on&your&feet&again&and&keep&on&moving,&you&are&very&good!滑冰&&&&&妈妈买了我一双冰鞋鞋子在我的第五个生日。&从那时起,我爱好滑冰。&它不仅使我越来越加强,而且帮助我知道生活许多真谛。&我知道摔倒是正常的,并且,如果只有你能摔倒后再站起来,就是非常好!The&Sea&&&&&What&do&you&know&about&the&sea?&Some&people&know&about&it,&but&others&don’t.&The&sea&looks&beautiful&on&a&fine&sunny&day,&the&sea&is&very&big.&In&the&world,&there&is&more&sea&than&land.&Do&you&know&Hainan&Island?&It’s&really&very&nice.&We&can&see&beaches,&trees&and&the&sea.&We&can&swim&and&visit&a&lot&of&beautiful&places.&海&&&&&你对海知道些什么?&某些人知道关于它,但其他不。&海看起来美丽在一个美好的晴天,海是非常大的。&在世界上,比土地有更多海。&您是否知道海南岛?&那非常好。&我们能看海滩、树和海。&我们可以游泳和参观很多美好的地方。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Computers&&&&Computers&are&changing&our&life.&You&can&do&a&lot&of&things&with&a&computer.&Such&as,&you&can&use&a&computer&to&write&articles,&watch&video&CDs,&play&games&and&do&office&work.&But&the&most&important&use&of&a&computer&is&to&join&the&Internet.We&don’t&need&to&leave&home&to&borrow&books&from&a&library&or&to&do&shopping&in&a&supermarket.&&&&Computers&help&us&live&a&more&convenient&life.计算机&&&&计算机改变我们的生活。&您能做很多事用计算机。&例如,您能使用计算机写文章,手表录影CDs,戏剧比赛和完成办公室工作。&但对计算机的最重要的用途是加入Internet.我们不需要离开家去从图书馆借用书或在超级市场做购物。&&&&计算机帮助我们居住更加方便的生活。Smiling&&&&I&think&smiling&is&as&important&as&sunshine.&Smiling&is&like&sunshine&because&it&can&make&people&happy&and&have&a&good&day.&If&you&aren’t&happy,&you&can&smile,&and&then&you&will&feel&happy.&Someone&may&say,&“But&I&don’t&feel&happy.”&Then&I&would&say,&“Please&smile&as&you&do&when&you&are&happy&or&play&with&your&friends&happily.&You&will&really&be&happy&again.”&&&&&&Smiling&can&let&you&have&more&friends.So&I&say,&smiling&is&like&a&flower.&It&will&give&you&happiness.&微笑&&&&我认为微笑是一样重要的象阳光。&微笑是象阳光,因为它可能使人愉快和有一个早晨好。&如果您不是愉快的,您能微笑,您然后将感觉愉快。&某人也许说,&“但是我不感到愉快”。&然后我会说,&“请微笑,您,当您愉快地是愉快或戏剧与您的朋友。&您真正地再将是愉快的”。&&&&&&微笑可能让您有更多朋友。如此我说,微笑是象花。&它将给您幸福。
你已经点过赞了
你已经点过赞了

我要回帖

更多关于 英语励志短文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐