im 12 year oid上面一句数据库表的oid是什么么

英语翻译翻译Hi!Im Jordan and Im American.Im 12 years old.My hobby is watching TV .I often watch science programmes on TV .I live in a village with my parents.They are both hard working farmers .We own a big farm is interesting.I often help my p_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译Hi!Im Jordan and Im American.Im 12 years old.My hobby is watching TV .I often watch science programmes on TV .I live in a village with my parents.They are both hard working farmers .We own a big farm is interesting.I often help my p
英语翻译翻译Hi!Im Jordan and Im American.Im 12 years old.My hobby is watching TV .I often watch science programmes on TV .I live in a village with my parents.They are both hard working farmers .We own a big farm is interesting.I often help my patents with whe farm work
hi,我的名字是Jordan,我是美国人.我今年12岁了.我的爱好是看电视.我经常在电视上看科学类节目.我和我的爸爸妈妈住在农村,他们都是辛苦工作的农民.我们拥有一个大的农村,非常的有趣.而我经常帮助我的父母劳作.英语翻译翻译Hi!Im Jordan and Im American.Im 12 years old.My hobby is watching TV .I often watch science programmes on TV .I live in a village with my parents.They are both hard working farmers .We own a big farm is interesting.I often help my p_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译Hi!Im Jordan and Im American.Im 12 years old.My hobby is watching TV .I often watch science programmes on TV .I live in a village with my parents.They are both hard working farmers .We own a big farm is interesting.I often help my p
英语翻译翻译Hi!Im Jordan and Im American.Im 12 years old.My hobby is watching TV .I often watch science programmes on TV .I live in a village with my parents.They are both hard working farmers .We own a big farm is interesting.I often help my patents with whe farm work.英文imtenyearsoidmyyearistheyearoftherat是什么意思_百度作业帮
英文imtenyearsoidmyyearistheyearoftherat是什么意思
英文imtenyearsoidmyyearistheyearoftherat是什么意思
I‘m tenyears old.My year is the year of the rat.我十岁了,我的属相是鼠

我要回帖

更多关于 数据库表的oid是什么 的文章

随机推荐