英语作文大全:假如你是高三学生李华,打算报考北京大学,主修汉语言文。请你用英语给北京大学写一封自荐信

假定你叫李华 打算到加拿大多伦多大学上学,用英语写一封申请 详细内容 :就读于北京大学附中,女 出_百度知道
假定你叫李华 打算到加拿大多伦多大学上学,用英语写一封申请 详细内容 :就读于北京大学附中,女 出
假定你叫李华 打算到加拿大多伦多大学上学,用英语写一封申请 详细内容 :就读于北京大学附中,女 出生于1994年10月 各门功课都优秀 申请专业:生物科学 兴趣爱好:网络和英语 ,电子邮箱:
我有更好的答案
申请大学应该内容不是这样的吧,还要有成绩什么的
都要申请多伦多大学了,英文信还要来这儿要...那不如不要去了!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
加拿大多伦多的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是李华、北京大学外籍教授R将来你校做题为“interest and language learning”的英语讲座.你想邀请你的好友P来参加、发个email_百度作业帮
假如你是李华、北京大学外籍教授R将来你校做题为“interest and language learning”的英语讲座.你想邀请你的好友P来参加、发个email
假如你是李华、北京大学外籍教授R将来你校做题为“interest and language learning”的英语讲座.你想邀请你的好友P来参加、发个email第二节:书面表达(满分25分)假设你是李华,因为英语成绩突出,已经被北京大学提前录取。请用英语给你的初中英语老师Mr.Wang写封信。内容包括:1.好消息;
2_百度作业帮
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)假设你是李华,因为英语成绩突出,已经被北京大学提前录取。请用英语给你的初中英语老师Mr.Wang写封信。内容包括:1.好消息;
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)假设你是李华,因为英语成绩突出,已经被北京大学提前录取。请用英语给你的初中英语老师Mr.Wang写封信。内容包括:1.好消息;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.感恩,因为…..;3.你在北大的学习计划或对未来的打算;&&&&& 4.对老师的关心和祝愿… 要求:1词数120左右; 2适当发挥,使内容充实,上下文连贯; 3开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Mr.Wang,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We haven’t seen each other for ages. How is everything going with you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:Dear Mr.Wang,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&We haven’t seen each other for ages. How is everything going with you?I am writing to tell you the good news that I have already been admitted into beijing university in advance。Actually speaking,you are the very person I should first say thanks to。It is you who helped develop my interest in English。Without your help,I would not be good at English。Beijing university is a place which I have been Longing for。I am sure I will learn a lot there 。besides my major ,I will take part in all kindes of activities ,which will surely do good to my future career。I know you are always busy with your teaching work。Do take care of yourself 。it is known to us all that health is the most important 。next time I come back I will visit you 。Best wishes !Yours ,LihuaDear manager, I learned from the newspaper that your company wanted to hire an English translator.I'm interested in this job very much. I'd like to get this job. Now I'd like to introduce myself to you. My name is Li Hua. I'm 23 years old. I'm 180 cm tall. I'm healthy. I like swimming, singing and dancing in my spare time. I will graduate from English Department of Beijing University.   If you agree with me, I'll work hard and try to be a good translator.   If you agree with me, please write a letter to me or phone me. I live at No.1 Renmin Road, Beijing city. My telephone number is 3654371.    Thank you very much. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours Truly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lihua略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
假如你是李明,你收到美国笔友的电子邮件如下: Date: Wed, 8 April.:39 From: Tom White& twhite@vaho0.com To:&& Li Ming&&& liming5@.cn Subject: Question Dear Li Ming, Hi, I'm visiting China next month.Isn't it exciting? Could you please tell me something about Kunming, your hometown? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.根据以下内容回复:地理位置:我国西南&&&面积:约21473平方公里&&&&人口:619多万特&&&色:气候宜人;交通便利;旅游、文化资源丰富,游客既可欣赏美景,又可品尝各种风味食品。其&&&他:乐意充当导游。注意: 1.词数:100左右。开头为你写好,但不计入总词数; 2.内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。Dear Tom, Hi, I’m glad…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假如你市李华,向来你校参观的外国朋友介绍学校绿化美化的情况。内容包括:(1)提高了爱护校园环境的意识;(2)栽种了许多花草树木;(3)养成爱护环境的良好习惯。注意:1.词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.文章的开头已经给出。Hello , everyone : Now I’m glad to introduce some work that we have done to improve our school environment .-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for your listening .
请你根据自己对课文Unit 3“A Master of Nonverbal Humor”的理解及感受,写一篇题为“Why We Need Humor in Our Life”的短文。提示:1.幽默能使人欢笑愉悦,人们乐于跟你在一起; 2.幽默能使人精神高涨,有益于身心健康; 3.幽默能使人忘却烦恼,减轻压力,使生活更美好; 4. -(你的观点)-----字数:120左右Why We Need Humor in Our Life?
V. 书面表达请依据以下信息写一篇120词左右的报告。1、报告的递呈者:Mr. David Smith2、报告的审阅者:Mr. Robinson3、事由:B公司欲在A市开设一家矿泉水(mineral water plant),但据考察当地水质不是很理想,并且有污染隐患。4、结论:虽然当地有人力优势,但权衡利弊,仍建议不在该市建厂。
第二节:书面表达(满分30分)假如你是高三的学生,最近你就高三模拟考试该偏难还是该偏易这个问题进行了一次调查。请结合下表内容,用英语写一篇短文,介绍有关调查情况,并发表自己的看法。赞成偏难,反对偏易赞成偏易,反对偏难1.喜欢挑战,越难越好;2.有助于学生了解自己的薄弱环节,改进学习方法。1.题目太难,学生会泄气,会害怕今后的高考;2.题目容易,易得高分、获自信。注意:1.词数120左右,开头已为你写好(不计入总词数); 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Recently I have made an investigation on whether a model-test paper for Senior Three should be difficult or easy.Opinions are divided on this matter.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VI:书面表达(满分30分)随着科技的发展,智能型机器人因其功能完善,价格不贵等优势,越来越受到人们的青睐,在人们生活中起了很大作用,比如:可以代替人们从事一些危险工作,帮助人们做家务,甚至照看病人和小孩等,请你就未来机器人是否会完全代替人类表达自己的观点。要求:1.文章开头已给出,不记入总词数,词数:120左右。2.为使行文连贯,可适当增加细节。3.参考词汇:智能型机器人 intelligent robots With the development of science and technology, more and more intelligent robots are being used& in……&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&________________________________________________________________________&&_____
Ⅳ 写作(共两节,满分40分)第二节读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 Some years ago, leaving the farm to work in the city, three brothers were employed by the same company and on the same pay. But three years later, they received different wages. So their father was confused and decided to pay a visit to the boss, who told him that he would let his sons explain for themselves.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The three brothers were asked by the supervisor to go to the airport to get a cargo inventory at different times. Jim, who received 500 dollars a month, got the information on the phone instead of going to the airport himself. Frank, the 1000 dollars a month brother with a list of more cargoes. George, the 1500 dollars a month brother came back with detailed information and also did something extra without being told. [写作内容]1.概括该故事的内容要点,该部分的字数大约30词左右;2.就“态度决定一切”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包含以下的内容要点,该部分的字数大约120词左右。1)你认为是什么导致三兄弟的薪酬差异;2)你从这个故事得到什么启示;3)你对 “态度决定一切”如何理解?4) 举一对比事例说明不同的学习态度产生不同的结果。[写作要求]你可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。
第二节读写任务 (共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的一封信,然后按照要求用英语写一篇150词左右的回信。Dear Abby,Last month my son was told that he no longer has to attend weekend classes at his school.& Since then he spends his weekends going out with his friends to play sports or watch movies.& When he is at home all he seems to do is surf the Internet or play silly computer games. I really think he is just wasting his time having fun when he should be studying. I sometimes ask him if he has homework or extra study to do, but he always says that he has already completed it all. This change makes me very worried. I feel that this free time is encouraging him to be lazy. He isn’t studying long enough and this will reduce his chances of getting into university. I also think it will cause problems when he begins to work because he will not be able to concentrate well and will think more of having fun than his job. I have considered going to the school principal and asking him to change their decision but my son says if I do so his classmates will laugh at him. I don’t want to embarrass my child but I don’t want him to fall behind either.&Please help. Concerned Mum[写作内容]假设你是信中的Abby,准备给这位母亲回信。以下是回信的内容(信的开头和结尾已经为你写好):1.以约30个词概括你所阅读的这封信的主要内容;2.以约120个词提出你的观点和建议,并包括如下要点:(1) 你读信后的感受;(2) 你对信中所述现象的个人观点;(3) 你对这位母亲的建议。[写作要求]1.信中可使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.信中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。第二节:书面表达(满分25分)假设你是李华,因为英语成绩突出,已经被北京大学提前录取。请用英语给你的_百度知道
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)假设你是李华,因为英语成绩突出,已经被北京大学提前录取。请用英语给你的
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)假设你是李华,因为英语成绩突出,已经被北京大学提前录取。请用英语给你的初中英语老师Mr.Wang写封信。内容包括:1.好消息;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.感恩,因为…..;3.你在北大的学习计划或对未来的打算;&&&&& 4.对老师的关心和祝愿… 要求:1词数120左右; 2适当发挥,使内容充实,上下文连贯; 3开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Mr.Wang,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We haven’t seen each other for ages. How is everything going with you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
提问者采纳
One possible version:Dear Mr.Wang,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&We haven’t seen each other for ages. How is everything going with you?I am writing to tell you the good news that I have already been admitted into beijing university in advance。Actually speaking,you are the very person I should first say thanks to。It is you who helped develop my interest in English。Without your help,I would not be good at English。Beijing university is a place which I have been Longing for。I am sure I will learn a lot there 。besides my major ,I will take part in all kindes of activities ,which will surely do good to my future career。I know you are always busy with your teaching work。Do take care of yourself 。it is known to us all that health is the most important 。next time I come back I will visit you 。Best wishes !Yours ,Lihua
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提前录取的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐